Bun & Bells ✔

By PreciousBun225

Taehyung is a successful man who lives with his grandparents. For his grandma, he is still her honeybear and... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 💣
Chapter 14 💣💣
Chapter 15 💣
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19💣💣
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23😡💣💣
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q&A Part One
Chapter 31💣💣
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44💣💣
Chapter 45💣
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 💣💣
Epilogue
Q&A Part two
Author's Note

Chapter 37💣💣

43.8K 1.4K 572
By PreciousBun225

Jungkook woke up in the morning feeling a bundle of soft breaths on his neck. He smiled softly and brought up his hand to caress taehyung's hair. He took his hand out of the blanket and frowned, he looks at his own shoulder to find it totally bare. If he recalls it fully, he was wearing a black sweatshirt before falling asleep.

He squeezed himself small, tried his hard to slip out from his husband but failed after two attempts. He lifts his head halfway to look down, his eyes went wide seeing his chest filled with so many hickeys.

He gasps loudly and looks his right only to see taehyung snoring innocently in his neck.

His nipples look so swollen and turn into an angry red colour. Jungkook tries to remember the last memory of the night, he knew he fall asleep under taehyung just like always but he doesn't remember how his chest got filled with these hickeys.

He sighs softly and shakes his head. He runs his hand in taehyung's golden brown hairs, playing with his soft strands of hairs.

"Hubby? Wake up, It's morning now" He said and rubs his nose on taehyung's cheek. But taehyung doesn't move any muscle so he tried again,

He grabs taehyung's lower lip with his fingers and,

"Hubbyyyyyyyyyyy" he stretches the word along with taehyung's lower lip.

"Mhmm" taehyung whined in his deep slumber.

"Wake up, hyungie. It's already morning 🌞 time" jungkook said and giggled when he leaves taehyung's lower lip after nibbling on it.

"Let me sleep some more, I slept a little late" Taehyung mumbled in his deep voice not want to wake up from his comfortable position.

Jungkook smiled and blushed brightly," I can see where you were busy."

Taehyung frowned his eyes and successfully opened one of them," what do you mean?" He whispered in jungkook's ear.

His thick voice give chills to jungkook. He looked at taehyung and nodded toward his chest," You tell me hubby, why you ruined my chest like that."

Taehyung opened his eyes fully, blinking them softly and looked down at jungkook. He smiled sheepishly at him and said," ahh that, my mind was running on various thoughts, even though I was tired but I couldn't sleep. So I decided to paint something, isn't my painting looking perfect on you?" He asked raising his eyebrow at jungkook teasingly.

"P-painting? But I can only see random bites and bruises." Jungkook said and again looked at his half-covered chest.

"Oh? It's because I am laying on you. One second, Petal." He pulled himself up slowly making jungkook hiss when the cold air falls on hickeys.

Koo sit up too and looked down on his chest carefully and gasped. His amused eyes that are staring at his chest soon turns into heart eyes.

"Awwww, it's so beautiful hubby," Koo said as he traced the first letter with his finger.

Because slightly beneath his chest, three letters were drawn with deep love bites,

T A E

the first letter looks slightly purple and the other two are turning blue.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked looking at his baby with dreamy eyes. His babybun looks so pretty in the morning.

Jungkook nodded his head still busy in tracing all the bites. Every burning sensation is driving him crazy.

Jungkook blushed more seeing his angry red nipples but calm himself down and asked with pouty lips," But why my nubs look so sore. See how swollen they are."

Taehyung chuckled seeing jungkook's red swollen chest, he looks so adorable, " They were looking so perky babybun. I couldn't resist them."

He yanked jungkook's leg and made him lie on bed again as he hovered over him.

"And still find it difficult to do so." He leaned down on jungkook's chest to suck them again but jungkook panicked.

"H-hubby no. They are s-sore." Jungkook placed his hands on taehyung's chest to stop his actions.

But taehyung doesn't have any of it. He pinned jungkook's hand over his head and moved to jungkook's lips, he is so close but doesn't kiss him. His eyes are challenging jungkook, nose and lips are brushing with each other.

Jungkook gulped thickly, his heart was beating in his ears when he heard taehyung's words.

"Try me," Taehyung said with a smirk. And in a blink of an eye, he lapped his tongue on Koo's swollen nipple.

Jungkook moaned loudly, his nubs are hurting so good. He tries to free his hands but taehyung is holding them tightly with his one hand.

Taehyung flicked the sore nub with his tongue, playing with it until it became hard and perky. He circled his tongue around it before engulfing it into his mouth. He used his other hand to squeeze jungkook's chest as he takes him deeper.

Jungkook is shaking under his husband, he squirms around him to take his nipple out of taehyung's mouth. But taehyung give one bite on his nipple and jungkook screamed in submission.

"H-hubby n-no they are so-sensitive" Jungkook cried at the pleasing sensation on his chest.

"Five mins more baby, then I'll have the other one," Taehyung whispered as he sucked so well on jungkook's nipples.

Jungkook closed his eyes and bit his lower lip to stop his screaming moans, but he felt shivers all over his body with each suck. His cock grows hard in his sweatpants. He rubbed his thighs together to get any friction from his clothes.

"This is the softest part of your body, Princess. So soft for me." Taehyung said as he leaves jungkook's nub with the last suck.

He leaned over the other one, this one is already perky so he just licked it around before biting on it.

Jungkook's lower lip slipped from his teeth as he moaned with an open mouth. The sharp grazes of taehyung's teeth are making him insane. His cock is leaking with pre-come in his loose boxers.

He bucked his hips upwards to rub his cock on something. He can't take this anymore. He needs a release. He wants to come so badly.

Taehyung smirked over jungkook's nipples as he felt the hardness of his little wife. His baby is so weak under his touches. He sucked harder earning a flinch from jungkook.

"H-hubby please" Jungkook tries again, his lips are wobbling as his head jerked back.

"Please what? Babybun" taehyung asked slowly. He is a sucker for teasing his angel.

Jungkook whined under taehyung and bucked his hips again. He is feeling so shy to say this in words.

Taehyung tugged jungkook's waistchain, pressing him against the bed, stopping his all actions at once.

His hold tightened on his chain as he asked again," What do you want, Princess?"

Jungkook opened his eyes to look at his husband. He whimpered when he can't move his any muscle.

"H-help me, hubby. Make me c-come, please." Jungkook gives in, he wants taehyung to end his misery.

"Think you deserve it? You behaved like a bad bun, see I have to hold you down." Taehyung said.

"No! I am not a bad bun. P-please hubby, I will behave. I promise." Jungkook pleaded with his starry eyes which holds the entire galaxy in them.

"Now I can't be a mean husband to my little wife. Can I?" Taehyung smiled sweetly.

"I will help you baby. But you think you can come when I play with just your nipples? Can you make yourself come like a good babybun?" Taehyung asked as his eyes turning dark.

Jungkook's breath hitched when he notices the look in taehyung's eyes. He took a sharp breath before replying," I d-don't k-know hubby"

"Let's try then. I know you will do so good for me, Princess." Taehyung released jungkook's hands and waist as he cupped his both swollen nipples.

"Close your eyes and just focus on me. Stay still." Taehyung instruct and jungkook did it instantly.

Taehyung flicked and toyed with his nipples with his tongue and hands. He sucked on jungkook's swollen nubs like a baby.

Jungkook becomes a moaning mess as his eyes rolled in the back of his mind, the overstimulation on his sensitive nipples is sending the burning sensations directly to his leaking cock.

He hands are fisting the bedsheet tightly as he doesn't know what to do with them. He tries his hard to keep his body still, he wants to be a good bun for his hubby. He wants to prove it.

Taehyung take one of Jungkook's hand and placed it on his head. Jungkook immediately brought his other hand too and thread his fingers in taehyung's hairs.

The heat in his abdomen is about to explode. He is so close to cum untouched. But just in time taehyung pulled away.

"H-hubby no, please hubby. I am so close, please" jungkook wailed as he pushed his chest against taehyung's mouth.

"My peachy doll, ready to come for me? Ready to stain your boxers with your cum like a dirty bun you are. My filthy little babybun." Jungkook moaned against the dirty talk of his husband. He is sure he can come with only that, his cheeks flushed pink.

Taehyung moved his tongue over his nipples while his hands are massaging and squeezing his chest.

Jungkook pressed taehyung's head more in his chest as he is close again. He wants to cum. His breath stuck in his throat as he felt taehyung dig his teeth in his sensitive nub and pinch the other one.

"T-TAEHYUNG!!!" He screams as he comes very hard, untouched, staining his boxers.

He just had his first nipple orgasm.

Taehyung pulled away and palmed jungkook's cock to help him with his aftershocks.

"So good bun. You did so well, sweetheart."
Taehyung praised his baby as jungkook looked so wrecked.

Jungkook looked around but he can't interpret anything, his mind went in a daze as he drained himself in his boxers. He can see taehyung's lips saying something but he can't hear it. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. He panicked and tried again with more force, "Kiss me please."

Taehyung looked up and immediately took jungkook in his arms, he kissed him passionately slowly moving his lips, appreciating every corner of his mouth.

Taehyung kissed him until jungkook pulled away and hide in his neck. He hugged taehyung tightly.

"Was I good?" Jungkook asked hesitantly, inhaling taehyung's body fragrance which helps him to breath properly.

Let the boy live, He wants to be praised by his husband.

"Perfect, Angel. My babybun is so perfect for me. You behave very well, just like a delicate doll. Always soft under my touch. A precious gift from God. I love my adorable baby." Taehyung hugged him tightly as jungkook purred in his neck.

"Shall we take a shower?" Taehyung asked rubbing jungkook's back.

Jungkook nodded his head, his wet boxers are getting uncomfortable for him.

Taehyung lift him in his arms and went to the bathroom. Both took a shower together without doing anything steamy as they don't have more time for any funny business.

Taehyung wrapped a towel around his waist after turning off the shower, doing the same with jungkook. He lifts him and made him sit on the counter.

"They are still red. I should apply some ointment on them." Taehyung said and bend down to take out the tube from the drawers.

Jungkook smiled at his husband. Taehyung always cares for him more than himself. He is lucky to have taehyung as his husband.

He looked down on his chest and sighed. His chest is looking so puffy and swollen.

Taehyung put some ointment on his finger and start applying on jungkook's chest carefully.

"Be careful around them hubby. They have grown more than ever. if you keep sucking and squeezing them like today then I'll have to wear a bra to hold them." Jungkook said shyly, even after taking a shower his cheeks are still splashed pink.

Taehyung stilled in his position and his dick twitched under his towel as he imagines his baby wearing a bra.

He stopped his running thoughts and look at jungkook.

"Don't give me ideas, baby. Or we have to skip today's office." He made jungkook look up and pecked his lips.

He finished his work and kissed jungkook again. He leaned over his ear and whispered,

"And I love to see you wearing a bra. Red suits you better by the way." He winks at a shocked jungkook before leaving him in the bathroom.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 3.6K 60
Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfather's demise, instantly becomes the talk...
64K 1.5K 72
Kim Taehyung is a successful business man who is a single parent..He lives with his daughter..For him,his daughter is his everything & he always puts...
264K 11K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a strict Finance professor for whom work is love. He is very traditional kind of person and believes in his own customs and traditions...
904K 37.1K 49
Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of his name left people quivering in fear. He...