©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

27. Magical Letters

2.9K 77 1
By aleiawritesss

"Thanks, girls. Have fun with you Christmas!"

"Have fun with your Christmas too, Mione!"

Hermione waved a goodbye to her childhood best friends, Natalie and Alice. She turned to the golden gate of the white manor and saw a brown envelope hanging on the gate with a ribbon. She looked around, wandering if there were any owls who slipped their letters here. She took the envelope and saw her name written there. Is this a Muggle letter? She flipped it and the envelope changed color into a beautiful sky blue.

Hermione.

"What is this?"

She tore open the envelope and took the brown parchment inside it. She has no single clue who sent this but surely this wasn't from her Muggle friends. They would jump out of shock if they ever see an envelope changing colors by itself. Hermione unfolded the parchment and her eyes went left and right to read the content in it. It was written by a quill and she had no clue who sent this until she saw the name in the end.

Hermione,

This is the first envelope. Follow my instructions for today's celebration. Walk into the house and head straight to the fireplace. Something is waiting for you there.

—Draco

Hermione chuckled, having no clue about what's going on. She didn't even see Draco at his usual place in the evening, his balcony. She walked into the lavish looking entrance and her eyes caught a brown envelope hanging on the hooks with an envelope. She touched it and in an instant, it changed color into emerald green. She tore it off and took out the parchment inside. She unfolded it open, feeling excited.

Hermione,

This is the second one. Lift up the third fake scented candles to see your surprise. Go straight to your room after taking your present. Another surprise is waiting for you.

—Draco

Hermione turned to the fireplace and levitated the third candle using her wand. She saw a small box underneath it, with her initial written on top. Instead of H.G like she used to write in school, it's now H.M referring to Hermione Malfoy. She opened the small box and found a beautiful silver twisted vine diamond ring. She gasped looking at how fascinating the ring was. She slid it into her finger and smiled.

Hermione walked upstairs, following the instructions given by Draco. She didn't have any idea of what Draco was planning. He was really unexpected sometimes. Questions were running inside her head, trying to figure out what Draco was playing at. She knew Draco isn't the type who like to make people amazed by his deeds. He's someone who doesn't really bother about people opinions. He did something according to what he liked at the moment.

Hermione looked at the staircases. With the chandeliers shining on the ceiling, the dim lights from the staircases seemed to glow brightly. They looked so beautiful, as if this manor is an enchanted romantic palace in Muggle fairytales that she used to read before going to Hogwarts. She caught an envelope at the table next to her door. She touched it and it turned scarlet with shiny gold stripes.

Is Draco playing with the Hogwarts houses?

Hermione,

I told you there's another surprise waiting, right? There are something underneath the fake plants. I love it, so what would you think? Wear it.

—Draco

Hermione levitated the vase of the fake plants one by one and saw 3 small boxes underneath it with her initial, H.M. She opened the first one and found her favorite silver bracelet that she saw at one of the luxurious jewellery shop while shopping with Draco few weeks ago. Draco even got their names and wedding date written on the locket. She smiled.

She opened the second box, revealing a pair of aquamarine silver earrings that she saw on internet few days ago while doing some online shopping. She opened the last box and saw her favorite necklace that she showed to Draco the other day. It was her favorite because she used to have the identical one given by Ginny on her 18th birthday present but the hook is broken.

"Merlin, what's he planning on?"

Hermione muttered to herself, still can't figure out what Draco was planning. She didn't even see him in the household which was quite questioning because he used to spend time at the balcony or gym upstairs. But, today, she didn't even see him since breakfast. He left with a note saying that he's going somewhere and he'll be back before dinner. That was all.

Hermione walked into her room and placed all of the presents given by Draco on her dressing table. Tossing off her thick white knitwear and jeans, she went into the bathroom to get a proper warm shower. After few moments, she wrapped her figure with the thick fluffy bathrobe and headed into her closet room. She gasped to see a beautiful dress hanging at the door of her closet. She saw another letter hanging on the hook. She took the envelope, it color changed to yellow with a stripe of shiny black.

Hermione,

Wear the dress and all the jewelleries you received just now. I'm waiting at the backyard. Don't look for me, I'm already waiting. I can't wait to see you in the dress

—Draco

Hermione tossed off her bathrobe and quickly changed into the navy blue dress in front of her. She turned around and looked at herself in the mirror. It was a navy blue cocktail dress hi lo tulle with applique short sleeves. Hermione smiled looking at her reflection. She looked gorgeous in the dress. She put on some light makeup and wore the jewelleries she received just now. She styled her hair into an elegant side bun, making her brunette locks more beautiful.

(Yule Ball hair)

Hermione put on her favorite lip gloss and took her new high heels that she bought just now. She took her furry white coat and placed it on her shoulders. She thought she might need it because the weather is freezing cold. The rain outside only help to make it even colder. The snowfall was non stop which was worrying. She didn't want to wake up with her yard flooded with snow. Unless if Draco already put a protection shield so nothing can get through the high fence. But, she knew at times like this, he didn't even care because magic has the solution to everything.

Hermione stepped out from her room and strolled downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and headed to the back door. She opened the door and saw rose petals on the ground, leading her to her special event tonight. She followed the beautiful rose petals nervously and curiously, eager to know what's ahead. She stopped and saw Draco in front of her. He looked so good in his black suit. His silver grey eyes was looking into her brown orbs. A smile decorated his handsome face. His blonde hair was parted nicely. Just like how she liked it.

"Hi, Draco"

"Hi.. wow. You look beautiful"

"Thank you" she blushed slightly.

She took Draco's hand and they walked hand in hand following the rose petals. All suddenly, the journey felt too long for Hermione. Draco has a smile on his face, feeling so excited to show Hermione what's he prepared for her. The rose petals has come to an end. Draco smiled and turned Hermione facing him. He kissed her hair before looking at her.

"Close your eyes and turn around"

Hermione nodded and did as what told by Draco. She could feel his arms embracing her around her waist. His shampoo and mint toothpaste scent greeted her sense. She had always love his mint toothpaste scent. Draco kissed Hermione's neck softly before asking her to open her eyes. Hermione slowly lifted her lids up, gasping at the beautiful settings in front of her.

"Oh my God"

"Surprise, Hermione" Draco whispered slowly.

*******
That was pretty long. Another chapter is coming, following this chapter.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day! I love all of you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 2K 24
"It's warmer where you are and safer by your side." Four years after the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter are now happily engaged an...
6.5K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
2.2M 57.8K 81
The Wizarding War had been won and professor McGonagall had filled the position of Headmistress of Hogwarts. Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy, had been...