©Soulmates | Dramione

By aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... More

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

25. Congratulations

3.1K 73 8
By aleiawritesss

"Ouch"

"Are you fine?"

"Yeah, nearly got splinched"

Draco checked Hermione's condition. Her dress is good, her arms are fine. Hermione smiled as a thank you before looking at the house in front of them. Her favorite place to go whenever she wanted to tell stories. Grimmauld Place Number 12. She placed her hand on the crook of Draco's elbow, walking into the house.

"Hermione!"

Hermione's smile lifted up on her face as she saw Harry. She ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. A happy smile was pasted on Harry's face as he welcomed the couple. Not really welcoming Draco, but he did it just to avoid some small arguments. Draco made an annoyed face as the two hugged each other.

"Go hug your wife, Potter"

"Didn't know Malfoy can be jealous"

"Shut up"

"Harry, where's Ginny?"

"Oh, she's in the kitchen. Come, follow me"

Draco and Hermione followed Harry to the kitchen. Molly, Ginny, Fleur, Audrey, Angelina and Penelope were preparing something in the kitchen. The Weasley guys were all sitting at the living room, laughing together. Hermione looked at Draco, giving him a look to join the Weasleys. Draco smiled before heading to the living room with Harry.

"Oh, the Malfoy is here!" Molly said excitedly.

"Hi, Molly. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Where's your husband?"

"Oh, with Harry and your sons. It's time for him to make more friends, to be honest"

"I didn't know.. you married Malfoy, Hermione?" Angelina looked at her. Hermione smiled.

"Well, there was a story behind it. But, I'm happy with him, to be honest"

"Better than Ron?" Penelope interrupted. All the women bursted into laughter, echoing the kitchen. Hermione smiled before joining the rest to prepare for the dinner. She took a quick glance to the living room, seeing Draco laughing with the Weasleys. Ginny stood next to Hermione.

"Watching your husband?"

"No" her cheeks blushed.

"No worries. I'm sure he'll love you back"

"Ginny, I don't—"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You don't love him, fine"

Ginny rolled her eyes in frustration. Hermione might be the brightest witch of her age, but she still couldn't figure out her own feelings which Ginny found super annoying. They arranged the plates and goblets on the long table, foods were flying with the control of the girls wands. Molly drew her wand and revealed balloons to decorate their dining room. Angelina, Audrey, Fleur and Penelope levitated few pictures of Harry and Ginny to the air. Ginny blushed when all her sister-in-laws teased her.

"Dinner time!" Molly exclaimed.

All the male headed to the kitchen, taking their seats. Ginny and Harry sat next to each other, George and Angelina sat facing each other with Fred and Roxanne next to fhem. Percy and Audrey sat besides each other. Fleur and Bill sat together with Victorie in between of them. Charlie took his seat with Penelope next to him. Hermione and Draco looked at each other awkwardly before taking their seats which were facing each other.

(Fred is George's and Angelina's son, in honor of the name of his late twin. Roxanne is their daughter)

"What a beautiful day to announce a great news, isn't it?" Arthur asked.

Harry and Ginny held each other's hands, both are looking so happy and excited. Looked like no one at the table had a single clue for the great news except for Arthur and Molly. Harry and Ginny stood up with the brightest smiles they could ever give. Everyone on the table seemed excited with the news. Curiosity was killing them slowly.

"Quick, Ginny" George interrupted.

"Shut up, ginger"

"You're a ginger too" George made a face, teasing his youngest sister.

Molly sighed looking at her children bickering. Ginny ignored George before looking at everyone. She looked nervous and also happy at the same moment. It's like a long awaiting moment for her and Harry. Hermione glanced to Draco. He looked interested to know the news too.

"I'm pregnant!" Ginny announced.

The whole table cheered for Ginny and Harry. Fleur, who was sitting next to Ginny flung her arms around the girl and hugged her. Ginny thanked the blonde sister-in-law of hers before sitting down. Harry looked concerned about Ginny. He really love that girl. Hermione, who was sitting at the end of the table remained silent.

Boundaries.

"Is that the reason why you aren't pregnant yet, Mione?"

Hermione thought of Narcissa's words. She should have seen the news coming. She glanced to Draco who was laughing with Charlie and Bill who was sitting next to them. She smiled to Ginny as a congratulations smile. She was so happy for Ginny, but at the same time she felt guilty towards Draco. She looked up and realized that Draco was looking at her. He looked worried.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asked, whispering.

Hermione smiled and nodded slightly before focusing on the dinner. They celebrated the good news with few bottles of Firewhiskey, except for Ginny. No matter how much she hated it, she needed to understand her condition won't let her drink the alcohol. At the end of the celebration, Hermione ran and hugged Ginny. As well as Harry.

"Congratulations! Harry, be a good father, okay?"

"No worries. Potter junior is coming"

"Ginny, I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks, Mione. You sure don't want to stay for a night?"

"No, it's okay. Draco need to go to work tomorrow"

"Okay then. See you next time!"

Hermione hugged her friends for the last time before greeting them goodbye. She took Draco's arms and both of them Apparated back to their mansion. Both of them headed to their rooms. After changing into a comfortable pyjama, Draco headed to Hermione's room. He knocked on the door, but no response was given in return. He twisted the pure gold doorknob, checking the room. It freaked him out when he couldn't see Hermione in the room.

"Hermione?! Hermione, where are you?" Draco sounded panic.

"Up here! I'm in the library"

Draco looked up. "Merlin, I thought you went missing"

Hermione chuckled before walking back into the library of the mansion. Draco walked upstairs and entered the library. The third floor of the mansion was provided with the gym, library and the swimming pool. He spent most of his free time at the gym, while for Hermione, it's the library obviously. He saw her going through random books.

"Why did you suddenly looking for books at such hour?"

"I can't sleep yet. After all, it's been a while since I last read books up here"

Draco frowned looking at the books in Hermione's arms. Building a Happy Family, Guides to a Happy Relationship, Guides to a Healthy Marriage, Guides on Being a Good Wife: Responsibilities. What's going on with this girl? Why did she suddenly looking for books about marriage and relationship? Draco looked at Hermione.

"I didn't know you read these books"

"Uh.. just to spend some times"

"Oh. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Good night, Granger"

"Good night too, Malfoy"

Draco chuckled and gave Hermione a quick kiss on her cheek. Hermione's cheeks turned red. She looked down to the books she's holding. This is it. She wanted to be the best for him. She didn't want to admit it, but she knew she's slowly falling in love with a guy named Draco Malfoy. Yes, she loved him.

And, she's going to be the best to make him the happiest man alive.

*******
More chapters coming soon!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 131K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
1.3K 8 40
Embark on a magical adventure with Hermione Granger as she navigates the treacherous path from hatred to love in the enchanting world of Harry Potter...
574K 10.7K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...