Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 56.

19.5K 475 53
By dontworryboutit123

"Wake up BITCHES"Alessa and Alex said as they woke up Gio and Gianni.

"It's your fucking birthdaaaaayyyy" Alex yelled as the boys groaned.

"Get .the.fuck.out"Gio groaned in annoyance as he threw his pillow blindly at one of the twins and missing.

"That's why you missed bitch."Alessa said flicking him off.

"G wake the fuck up, "Natalia said as she came in and took the pillow off the floor, and walked Gianni on the head with it.

"Ahhhh I'm up" Gianni whined.
"It's our fucking birthday and we are the ones getting abused, "Gio said as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Stop your complaining dumbass and be grateful that we are in your presence and can make your 18th birthday a fucking hit," Alessa said.

"Sisi," Alex said running up to her friend.
"Yesss," Sienna said as she joined the group with her phone in hand.
"Can you invite Santana and Carlos to the twin's little birthday get-together? "Alex asked.
"Oh hell yeah invite them, "Gianni said as he sat down on the couch.
"Already done babes," she said as she typed away on her phone.

"Good morning, "Vadim said as he walked in with Viktor shuffling behind him.

"Good morning V, "Alessa said as she scouted over and made room for him to cuddle her.

"Why so grouchy, "Alex asked as she made grabby hands at Viktor who had jumped on top of her.

"Because my brother isn't a morning person, "Natalia said as she played with Gianni's hair.

"All those times he's come and woken us up in the morning and he isn't one, "Alessa said with a surprised face.

"He's not an EARLY morning person,10-12 he's fine but before that is a big no "Vadim said.

"Good to know, "Alex said as she rubbed his back.

"Ok, can we go find Abby and talk to our little niece or nephew nowww"Sienna whined as she put her phone down.

"YESSS, "Alex and Alessa said as they ran to Antonio and Abby's room with Natalia and sienna behind them.

Antonio and the rest of the guys went out to get the twins Birthday gift and left the girls home to keep them occupied for the day.

"Abbbyyyy," the girls said as they knocked on the door."Come in, "Abby said with a little laugh.

The girls opened the door and were just stunned at how gorgeous Abby looked in the morning.
"How do you look so effortlessly beautiful this early in the morning "Alessa asked as they all crawled into the bed and crowed her.

"I could ask you guys the same, "she said as she rubbed her belly ." what's up "She asked them with arched brows.

"We wanted to visit and talk to our little niece or nephew that's hiding in there," Alex said as she rubbed Abby's belly.

"Have at it "Abby laughed as she grabbed her phone to record.

"Mmk so it's your aunties talking, "Alessa said "I'm Auntie Alessa."

"I'm Auntie Alex," Alex said.
"I'm Auntie Natalia."
"And I'm Auntie Sisi"

"We can't wait to meet you and teach you how to wreak havoc wherever you go, "Alessa said.
"Oh and hook you up with the good stuff when Antonio decides to act like a prude and be all"no drugs, "Alex said looking back on the memory of when they first met the boys while everyone laughed.

"What did you just say "Antonio said as he appeared in the doorway.
"Speak of the devil," Abby said as she moved the camera to Antonio.

"She's only telling the baby what's soon to be facts and a couple of years," Sienna said getting up and running out of the room with Natalia in tow

"Nah Nah, "Antonio said as the twins tried to follow them out."Where do you think you're going ."

"Hold on why are you back so early anyway," Alessa asked with her arms crossed.

"Umm the boys kept complaining that I was texting Abby too much so they sent me back here," he said while rubbing the back of his neck shyly.

"Awwww how adorable, "The twins said as they pinched his cheeks.

"Now go give the baby and wife some love, "Alex said as she pinched hard making him wince and shake his head yes.

"Sss ahhhh ok ok," Antonio said getting out of her grip." That hurt like a bitch "he said as he climbed onto the bed and kissed Abby.

"LANGUAGE, "the twins said making them break apart.

"We don't need that baby coming out the womb with a colorful vocabulary, "Alessa said before they ran out of the room.

A few hours later the rest of the guys came home and the family all gathered into the living room as they waited for Gio and Gianni to come down the stairs.

"Hurry the fuck up we don't have all day" Alessandro yelled.

"Ahhh watch your mouth around the baby bump, "Alessa said as she smacked him outside the head.

"Ouch what the fuck"Alessandro whined.
"What did she just say "Alex asked as she smacked him in the same spot.
"Ok, ok okkkkk," Alessandro said as the twins finally made their way down the stairs looking good in their fits.

"Yayyyy we're matching "Alex yelled as both twins showed their shoes."That's that twin telepathy BABY," Gianni said as the group hugged.

"This hoes could neva do it like the deadly four "Gianni sassed as everyone laughed.

"Alright, can we give them their gift noooowww"Anthonie whined excitedly?

"Wait we have to put on the blindfolds," Alex said as she tied on Gio's and Alessa did Gianni's.

"Mmk let's go now, "Antonio said as he walked outside."Ok you can take them off now, "Abby said excitedly.

The boys took them off and their jaws dropped as they saw the brand new Kawasaki bikes both matte black but had their favorite colors as accents.

"HOLY FUU —-UDGE STICKS UP A FUDGE TREE,"gio said correcting himself as he walked to his back that had red accents.

"THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER," Gianni said as he ran to the bike accented in dark blue.

"Who's idea was this"Gio asked as they drooled over the bikes.

"The twins but we all picked them out together," Alessio said, "but it was also their idea to have your favorite colors added to them."

"Y'all are the best, "The twins said as they pulled their family into a group hug.

"This is such a cute moment, "Natalia said as she and Sienna snapped pictures.
"Right," Sienna said as she wiped away fake tears.

"Alright now let's PARTY!!!" Alessandro yelled.

The deadly four and company are about to turn the fuck up for some slick MFS birthday.As they fucking should. Are you guys having a good day or night or week ??? And #rr readers go look at my conversation board please because I left a very important message that y'all should read and don't worry you're not in any trouble .

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.3K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...
575K 10.9K 30
After 12 years of being kept captive, Amelia is saved from a deadly car accident. She is thrusted back into her old life surrounded by her family who...
1.4M 36K 83
Over the years, Rose has learned how to be self-reliant. Her childhood had been lonely and unforgiving to Rose. However, she survived coming out the...
28.3K 796 25
[𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐔] [𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞] [𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...