I Love You More Than Science...

By keshaswarrioranimal

15 year old science teacher Adam Young is growing tired of the constant disrespect he has to put up with from... More

Author's Note
Ch 1 New Student?!
Ch 2 Who is the new student?
Ch 3 Detention?!
Ch 5 Lunch
Ch 6 Fight at lunch?
Ch 7 Echo
Ch 8 The restroom
Ch 9 Detention
Ch 10 After detention
Ch 11 Where's Mr Young?

Ch 4 Meet Valerie Slabinsky

164 5 7
By keshaswarrioranimal

Great.. Its my first day in this stupid school and I already received my first detention.

My mom's definitely going to kill me when she finds out.

"Soooooo." Mr. Young tried to break the awkward silence that had spread around the classroom after my comment about Principal Tater.

"Why don't you tell us about yourself, Miss Slabinsky?" The teacher finally asked, I still couldn't process the fact this kid was my teacher.

This has to be some sort of joke.

I mean... How the heck?

"There's nothing much to talk about?" I said, resting my feet on the desk, one of the students gave me a look as I did so.

"I'm Slab's sister?"

I mean, it wasn't that hard to tell really.

Slab and I had the same eyes according to many people, as well as hair color.

We both also had what people liked describing as "bushy" eyebrows.

"Slab's sister huh?" The brown haired girl named Echo mumbled.

I nod, Mr. Young smiling.

I look back at Echo.

She looks at the teacher then at me before she starts writing on her notebook.

I have a feeling she's jealous or something.

Was it.. Possibly over the teacher?

No way.

"Echo, let's let the new student talk." The boy named Derby said to the her.

"Thank you..."

The boy grins.

"No problem, m'lady." He winks.

I shook my head with a small smile.

He may be a little weird, but at least he was nice.

"Well.. Uhh.. I'm 17 years old."

"17?" A smile creeps in Echo's face, and it wasn't a nice one. I could sense the judgement in her tone and I didn't like it at all.

"Isn't that a little old to be in 10th grade?" Echo asked with a sly look on her face.

This bit-

"I'm sorry, am I here to introduce myself or to keep getting bashed by you?!" I snapped, slamming my palms on the desk loudly, causing the kid next to me to wake up from his nap.

"Echo, if you could please just let her finish-" Mr. Young requested.

"Oh, okay you're taking sides with the new girl too?" Echo glared.

"No! I'm not doing that at all!"

I stared in disbelief as the two had an argument in the class.

"ANYWAY-" I shouted, to get both of their attention.

"Yes, I'm 17. If anyone has a problem with it, please let me know so I can meet you after school and I can give you a piece of my mind." I waited for anyone to say something. Everyone stood silent.

"I was held back for an year, so I'm stuck with you idiots." I grumbled.

"So...What made you move to this school? Did Slab tell you how amazing this school is?" Derby asked confidently.

Everyone stared at him like he was an idiot, even Mr. Young.

"Uh...no. Slab never even mentioned school at home.. like at all. Except maybe when talking about the nerds he bullies."

"Or his girlfriend."

Everyone looks at Slab, and for once he actually shows a softer side to him as he smiles bashfully.

"I'm here cause I was defended."

"That checks out."

I'm this close to grabbing that girl's head and-

Luckily the "teacher" is quick to change the topic and distract me from my anger.

"Okay well, welcome to my class. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and have a fun experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to-"

Thank god the bell rung.

"Alright class, make sure to study for tomorrow's quiz!" Mr. Young told the classroom as we all walked out.

"What the heck Slab?!"

"What?" Slab asked as we walk out.

"You never told me your science teacher was a KID."

"You mean our science teacher." Slab corrects smugly.

"Good luck with his class, it's sooooo boring." He groans.

Just as we're heading to the cafeteria, I suddenly remember something.

"Crap, I forgot my backpack." I say before I start walking back to science class.

I walked back to the classroom, about to open the door until I heard some giggles coming from the classroom.

"I don't really like the new girl." I hear Echo's voice comment.

"I noticed her staring at you a lot while you were introducing her."

"Are you jealous, Echo Zizzleswift?" The voice I recognized as Mr. Young asked in a teasing voice.

I peeked through the classroom door's window and noticed him holding her close to him.

"I'm pretty sure she's just surprised that I'm a young teacher as all of you were last year."

"Still weird-"

A laugh is heard in the background.

"Echo, please." The voice scoffs.

"No girl in their right mind would have eyes for Adam.. except maybe you." Derby stifled a laugh, I notice he was sitting in one of the seats in the back.

Echo nodded, seeming a bit more at ease.

"True."

Both of them laughed, Mr. Young just had his arms crossed as they laughed.

"Alright, alright that's enough." He interrupted their laughter after a few seconds.

It seemed like he's used to receiving this type of teasing from people since he didn't seem upset at all, just annoyed.

"You know you're the only one I love, right?" He asked her with a soft tone, his arms wrapped around her waist.

I don't really like being that girl but, they were kind of cute together. If I didn't have that awful first encounter I did with Echo, I'd probably ship them.

Wait hold up- he's a teacher.

Does Principal Tater know about this?

"So even if that were the case, it wouldn't matter, because I already have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world."

Derby fake gags, and both Adam and Echo laugh, before looking back at each other.

They looked like they were leaning in to kiss each other until I opened the door.

They quickly fire away from each other.

"Forgot my backpack." I explained, pretending like I didn't just see the 2 being a cheesy pair of dumbos a few seconds ago.

Adam just nodded.

"Hey Valerie, did you know Echo and Adam are dating?" Derby suddenly blurts out.

Both Adam and Echo gave Derby a look.

"What?" Derby raised his hands.

"Everyone knows you guys have been dating for months now."

"Oh really?" I played dumb.

"I had no idea." I state sarcastically.

"Yup." Echo gave me a sickly-sweet, forced looking smile.

"Alright cool." I shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Would you mind, Mr. Young?" I asked, since he was standing in front of my desk. "Gotta get my backpack."

"Oh, of course." He quickly moved aside.

I quickly took my backpack off my chair.

"And please, when we're not in class, you can call me Adam." I heard Adam say as I face the door.

"Alright, Adam. See ya." I look back at him and returned the friendly smile he was giving me.

His girlfriend seemed mad, good.

"See you in detention." I smirked slightly before walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 200 21
⚠️this stoey mentions abuse, drugs, cussing, and sex ⚠️ It's yn last year at Hawkins high when she meets Eddie and they get together but Eddie ends...
185K 5.2K 23
(Y/N) Has a crush on her teacher. She your average day school girl at Titan public high school. That had average grades till one car accident that en...
1.3K 249 66
You know I wanna believe that we're a masterpiece, but sometimes it's hard to tell in the dark. Who owns my heart. *** Adam lives a luxurious life i...