Love Me Now

arielle_cherise tarafından

Follow Kyaih on her journey of love and friendship. Book 1 published of the Love Me series. *COMPLETED* Daha Fazla

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
A/N
XXI
Applications
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!
More Spin-offs?

A/N

235 11 0
arielle_cherise tarafından

Happy New Years darlings, i felt like i should come back on this book and talk to y'all about some things.  

Sooooo first things first i shall have new chapter for y'all soon but don't expect anything long because of school and i recently got a job so imma be busy.

Secondly y'all my hair grew back quick asf itself only been a year and six months🤣💀

third I'm looking for a co-writer to help me finish the series off so if you're intrested let me know. You'll be given a couple to pick from and you can write the book however you want from your page so in a way it'll be your book.

please let me know guys.

That is all i wanted to say and if you have anyrhing you wanna talk about just shoot me a message. my door is always open.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

46.9K 2K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.
141K 3.4K 7
> HH & HB x Male Reader > Harem > Some genderbends . Your name is Y/N The Lamb. And you are in hell. Hell... a wretched place teeming with sinners an...
236K 8.7K 22
Chanel Taylor is the daughter of a very successful and known drug dealer, Tony the Bull. He moved weight throughout all fifty states even traveling o...
112K 3.3K 20
Rita is a lonely, unexciting, homebody. She's covinced that she will die alone, that is, until she meets Kurtis. Kurtis' middle name is PLAYER. He's...