๐’”๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’ | Tetsurล...

cutesight รกltal

"๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰?" - - - - Kuroo and Y/N who used to be close childhood frie... Tรถbb

It's been awhile...
Your best friend
Unexplainable
Commitment
Operation: Kuroo
A proposal
Fated encounter
A tuxedo and wedding dress
Rough draft
Back to square one
In all honesty
Because I loved you
This time, for sure.
Phone call
A sign of growth
I missed you
Happy birthday Kenma
Heartbreaking loneliness
Unplanned sleepover?
Confrontation
There might not be a next time
Puppy love
She was ready for forever
Excitement
I love you so much
What do we do Tetsurล?
What do I do?
I'm sorry.
Thank you
Don't fuck up Kuroo
Be selfish Y/N
Mr. Kuroo
He's ready for forever

Will you be my girlfriend?

4.8K 245 177
cutesight รกltal

You notice a flashy corvette and it's no surprise Kuroo is the one driving it. He steps out of his car after parking it on the side of the street. Several eyes stare at him and his car when they walk past.

You get up from your seat by the window and exit the café after throwing away your empty drink.

Kuroo's lips forms a smile when he sees you. "Y/N-" His words stop in his throat when he sees you rush over to him, embracing his tall frame with your arms around his waist. You snuggle your face into his chest, the smell of woody spices intoxicate your nose.

His cheeks turn a rosy red from your sudden affection. Kuroo slowly wraps his long arms around your frame. "You weren't joking when you said you missed me." He whispers into your ear and you quietly nod your head against his chest. "As much as I love this hug, we should probably get off the sidewalk." Kuroo pulls away and laces his fingers with yours.

"Should I drive you to your car? You drove to work, right?" Kuroo speaks sweetly. His fingers gently tuck your hair behind your ear.

"Yeah." You whisper a response.

"Let's get you there then. Mind if we go to my place after we drop your car off? I need to finalize a few things for work and then I'm all yours for the day." Kuroo leads you towards his car and opens the passenger door for you after unlocking his corvette. With a smile, you nod to his words.

You'll just have to forward an email to your boss about your progress with the project. There's no way you're heading back to the office now.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Seeing Kuroo's place will always take your breath away.

The space alone is larger than your apartment studio. You're distracted by the view when you take your heels off at the front door.

"There's drinks in the fridge if you're thirsty." Kuroo calls out to you from the living room. He props open his laptop on the coffee table while adjusting a pair of glasses on his nose.

Opening the fridge, you grab a bottle of green tea. Your heart skips when you notice a pair of black rimmed glasses on Kuroo's face. His serious gaze on his laptop plus the glasses makes him even more attractive than he already is.

Pursing your lips, you distract your fluttering heart by drinking the green tea. Not wanting to interrupt him while he's working, you walk over to the glass windows to look out at the cityscape.

A smile tugs on your lips when the warm sun beams on you.

Kuroo looks up from his laptop when he realizes how quiet it is. He notices Y/N is no longer in the kitchen and curiously looks for her. A smile plasters on his face when he sees her smile at the city below them.

The way the sun shines down on her makes his chest tighten. She's really beautiful without even trying.

Even though he's the one that said he'll spend time with her once he finishes up with his work, he's tempted to stop all together so he could spend as much time with her.

Kuroo shakes his distracted thoughts away and forces himself to look back at the emails. His eyes scan quickly through each email and his fingers quickly type a reply to each one.

Some time passes and your finger hovers over Kozume's contact. You wondered if he feels better today. The events from last night is still fresh on your mind. You questioned if you should ask him how he's feeling this morning.

Running your fingers through your hair, you grip a handful of hair in your fist before ruffling the area. You don't notice Kuroo who sneaks up behind you. His arms easily wraps around your waist and his chest presses against your back.

"Something stressing you out?" Kuroo whispers beside you when he stares at your phone. He notices Kozume's contact and makes eye contact with you. You notice the glasses from earlier still sit adorably on his nose.

Pursing your lips, you pull yourself away from Kuroo to face him. "Did...Did you talk to Kenma today?"

Kuroo nods his head, lacing his arms back around your waist and pulling you towards him. He rests his forehead against yours with his eyes closed. "I never knew you were so popular with the guys Y/N." He jokingly teases you and you scoff in response with your nostrils flared out.

He smirks when he hears your little retort. Fluttering his eyes open, he stares directly into your eyes. A deep gaze from his hazel eyes. "He threatened to take you away from me if I fuck up." A look of surprise appears on your face when you listen to Kuroo. He exhales softly and gently presses a kiss to your forehead.

"And I reassured him I wouldn't make that mistake twice."

"H-How?" You stammer out with a raised brow. A lop-sided smile etches onto Kuroo's face. He trails several kisses from your forehead to your eyelids, to the button of your nose, the squishiness of your cheeks and your jawline. Each kiss causes your heart to skip and your breath to quiver. Your eyes follow his every move and Kuroo stops short of your lips.

He gazes at Y/N's soft plush lips with neediness. But his lips stop short of making contact with hers.

Kuroo returns his attention towards your eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend Y/N?" Kuroo's voice is sweet as honey.

Your eyes widen the moment his words meet your ears. The heat in your face grows and Kuroo snickers at the sight.

Kuroo's appreciative that he still can make Y/N blush like this.

Scrunching your nose, you look away for a moment.

Of course you will say yes.

But you stretch on the silence purposely to cause Kuroo to grow anxious. It doesn't take long for him to grumble out from your silence.

"Do I need to repeat myself again?" Kuroo scrunches his nose, his glasses raising up slightly. You feel his arms tighten around your waist. The corner of your lips curl into a smile and you return your gaze on him.

Raising a hand up, you reach towards his glasses to lift them away from his face.

Kuroo grows confused for a moment but then surprised the next when he feels Y/N's lips against his forehead.

His breath hitches when he feels the warm contact of Y/N's lips against his bare skin. She slowly pulls away after planting the kiss on his forehead. Her eyes waver and she inhales sharply when she stares at his face. She takes in all the details of Kuroo's face and mentally burns it into her memory.

"Of course, Tetsurō." She giggles when she looks at Kuroo's stunned expression.

Kuroo forgot how amazing it feels to be kissed. That lack of affection stirs up his emotions. Without a second thought, Kuroo presses his lips against Y/N's plush ones. He hears her gasp in surprise. Afraid he scared her off, he pulls away but Y/N leans forward to capture his lips with hers.

Your mind blanked out for a moment when Kuroo's lips met yours. Something ignites within you when you're reminded of the several kisses you shared back then. His kisses would cause butterflies in your stomach and that feeling became a rush for you. You're glad that feeling never left.

Giving into your emotions, you wrap your arms around Kuroo's neck, delicately holding onto his glasses with one hand. Your lips melt against Kuroo's and you hear a pleasant hum rumble in his throat. He gingerly holds the back of your head with one hand while pressing the palm of your back closer to his body.

Your kisses start off slow and hesitant but it blooms into hunger. The two of you ached this kind of physical contact. The soft sounds of your lips melding into one another makes you blush and aroused all at once. A moan escapes from you and you shiver in response when Kuroo glides his tongue against your lips. He pulls away from your swollen lips and you whine in response.

He smirks at the sound you make. "Should we take this to my bedroom? Or are you okay with making love right here?" Kuroo eyes the many glass panes behind you and you instantly grow self conscious. Even though it's a slim chance for anyone to see the two of you at this high of elevation, you couldn't chance it.

Pursing your lips, you shake your head. "I'm not that adventurous Tetsurō." Your face reddens a deep burgundy and he dryly chuckles in response. His lips kiss your forehead to comfort you.

"I wouldn't say that...I've seen how you are in bed Y/N. You'd think I forget the times where you'd ask me to handcuff you? Or when we played teacher and student? You're plenty adventurous when it comes to roleplay." Kuroo's voice huskily speaks into your ear. A shiver runs down your spine when you listen to him. Gulping in response, you bite your inner cheek when you feel him suck on your earlobe.

"Or how you have a daddy kink?" Kuroo smirks as he speaks in a dangerous tone. The very tone that can easily make you pounce on him right here. 

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

283K 11.2K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...
2.9K 87 4
้€šโ”ŠIn which, you desperately wanted to gain ็Ÿฅโ”Šhis attention, to notice you, to love you. ๆˆ‘โ”Š โ”โ”โ” ๐’๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ...
114K 5.1K 11
โ๐ˆ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐Œ๐„ โž -@keikaminari - date: 09/04/23 ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- in which two teen...
3.3K 249 8
โ†ณ in which bokuto koutarou accidentally crashes his motorcycle into a car with y/n behind the wheel. [๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ ] [๐‡๐š๐ข๐ค๐ฒ๐ฎ...