Rough draft

By the time you've returned back to the office, many of your coworkers have gone out to meet with their clients or headed off to lunch. You find yourself alone at the office. With the deadline set to be four months from now, you have to crunch down on your designs.

You'll also have to schedule a day to get Kozume's measurements. Unless he has that information already to provide you.

A sigh escapes your lips when you settle into your seat. A pink sticky note lays on your desk.

"Kimiko and I stepped out for lunch. I hope your meeting went well. Be sure to tell me all about it when I get back. 😄 - Asahi"

A smile curls onto your lips when you read the note from Azumane. The smile falters when you raise your eyes to see someone enter the office.

"Tetsurō? What are you doing here? Also...how'd you know our agency is on this floor?" A bit creeped out, you eye the man suspiciously.

Kuroo notices Y/N's standoffish behavior and he quickly defends himself. "I figured you would be hungry since you didn't eat much during the meeting with Kenma." Kuroo carefully walks over to Y/N, extending a convenience store bag to her. "To answer your other question, I pressed every button and prayed I would find yours eventually."

You hold back the laughter at his last statement. You could vision Kuroo's anticipated reaction as the elevator doors open on each floor. Your agency being on the 10th floor.

Your eyes look over to the extended convenience store bag in front of you. You'd like to be stubborn and decline his food but your stomach has other plans the moment it growls. Your face flushes instantly from the embarrassment.

Turning yourself around in your chair, you bite down hard on your bottom lip, forcing your eyes shut and you start to curse at yourself.

Kuroo quietly sets the bag on Y/N's desk. He doesn't poke fun of her moment of embarrassment. His eyes flick onto the pink sticky note on her desk. It's hard for him to not notice it because of it's bright color.

His lips turn into a fine line.

So Asahi writes cute notes for her?

Kuroo catches himself getting slightly jealous over the weirdest things. He then notices the pile of flowers on Y/N's desk. She's also kept his own notes neatly in a pile. Something about that makes him happy and he forgets about Azumane for a moment.

Noticing how quiet it is between the two of you, you slowly turn back around to look at Kuroo.

He's putting a lot more effort into regaining your trust than you figured he would. But, you didn't want to be so easily swayed by a few flowers and food. Your trust isn't something that can be bought.

Pursing your lips, you part them slightly to speak up. "Thank you for the food. I'll be sure to eat it after I sketch up a few rough drafts. You should leave before someone comes back."