Monster Hunter Railgun

Heroman23

In another world separated from the planet Earth, there lies a planet full of giant monsters. Monsters that w... Еще

Time For Introductions
Training Time
Black Diablos Ambush!
Time For Story Telling
The Blade Tail Cutting Wyvern

Prologue

331 5 44
Heroman23

Monsters.

There is one word for powerful creatures in a world is filled with them. Monsters that come in all shape and sizes.

In the ancient times, a ancient civilization has created their advance technology that would be considered dangerous. And this same civilization has a connection to the monsters that roam the planet.

The humans at that time had to adapt to hunt and kill the Monsters. The ultimate enemy of mankind. They are called Hunters.

It is a good thing that their is no monsters like that on Planet Earth. And that this planet that is full of them is completely separate and will never have any interactions with each other.

Or will they?

=====================================

Unknown World.............

All was quiet at the moment on a strange planet. The only thing you can hear is the sounds of chirping and bug making annoying sounds. Peace and quiet. One can say that this peace and quiet is pleasant and a good thing for some people.

That is until something happened. A large could begins to appear in the sky, This cloud had dark colored and had blue lighting striking everywhere. Something then begins to fall out of this cloud. It looked like a female person falling.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Said the female being before crashing into many tree branches before falling to the ground on her face first.

This person begins to slowly get back up. This person had chestnut hair. She also has brown eyes. She wears a Tokiwadai Middle School uniform. Mikoto Misaka.

"What the... Where am I?" asked Mikoto as she slowly looks around. She noticed that she is in some kind of jungle area. But not any jungle she can recognize.

"I... I don't remember being here. How did I get here in the first place?" asked Mikoto.

She then heard some movement in the large bushes behind her. She then let out a happy sigh.

"Oh good. Maybe that is someone that can help me." Said Mikoto as she hopes what comes out of the bushes is a friend being.

What came out of the bushes was not friendly. It is not a human at all. It was a pack of huge creatures that are raptor like. They have blue scales with black stripes, and a dull red and black monocrest on the top of their heads. Velociprey.

And something came out of the pack of this monsters and stood infront of the nervous and scared human.

Its large, bright red crest over its blue hide signifies to other Velociprey that it is fit to be their leader. Velocidrome.

The monsters all looked at Mikoto with hunger in their eyes. They licked their lips as the sight of a new helpless prey right before them.

Mikoto normally would have shocked the monsters and escape. But not right now. She is doesn't know those creatures and is scared of how big they are. So she did what any normal person would do. Run like hell!

Mikoto turned around as fast as she could and ran away from the large monsters. The Velociprey's and the Velocidrome gave chase after Mikoto with ever intention of killing her and then eat her.

Mikoto had to jump over fallen tree limps and quickly climb over some large rocks in the jungle. She look back every two seconds to see the huge monsters are still after her.

Just when she thought it couldn't get worse, it did. The Velocidrome jumps into the air, over Mikoto head and lands far ahead of Mikoto. The Velocidrome did a hard tail slap at the surprised Mikoto into a large tree.

The force of the attack has knocked the wind out of her. She slowly close her eyes and was knocked out cold. She was defenseless now as the Velocidrome and the Velociprey begins to slowly approach the out cold Mikoto.

Just as the monsters were about to kill their prey, something stop them. The sound of someone whistling from just behind the monsters. And from how loud it sounded, it sounds like that the person that whistle is very close.

The Velociprey and Velocidrome all turned to the direction of that sound. Which came from the trees. Just before any of the monsters could react, something came out of the trees and slash at the stomach area of one of the Velociprey.

It then landed on the dead Velociprey. It was a being wearing what looks like....... armor? Some of the armor pieces had skin and bone parts on it for extra protection. This person also had a large sword strapped on this person back.

The mysterious being jumped into the air. The person then tossed its sword at the Velocidrome head. The blade went right through its skull.

The begin then landed on the Velocidrome head and pull out the sword out of its skull. It then jumped infront of the still knocked out Mikoto.

The person gently picked up Mikoto and gently begins to carry her in the right arm. The person noticed that the remaining Velociprey pack was still around. The person put the sword back on the back of the armor as this person had a plan to get out of here with the unconscious girl intact.

The person then made a very whistle that echoed in the air. This whistle sound was different. It was a calling whistle.

Something lands infront of the mysterious being and the knocked out Mikoto. It was a very large Wyvern like creature.

It is primarily bright red, with black markings throughout.  It also has a spiny, armored hide covering their body. The talons upon their feet are highly poisonous and are known to inflict toxic mortal wounds on larger prey. In addition, it has a long, thick tail features a heavy spiked club at the end. It's ' wing membranes feature ornate patterns. Rathalos

The Rathalos spreads its wings out and had a angry look on its face. It then release a very loud roar to warn the Velociprey to back off.

Taking this chance, the person hop on top of the Rathalos back with Mikoto still in the person arms. The Rathalos then flaps its wings faster and harder until it was in the air. The Rathalos begins to fly away from the Velociprey and with the mysterious person and the unconscious person on its back to a safe place.

======================================

The entire screen was black. Suddenly there was the sounds of multiple creatures roars. Then the black screen got slashed by something with sharp fingers or talons. The black screen the fall apart to reveal the story title.

Monster Hunter Railgun

============================================

To Be Continued.........

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

21.1K 989 61
Nu Kuea is born into one of the most famous monster hunting families. He's grown up watching his family go out on hunts to get rid of monsters. Howev...
1.7K 330 76
On Alpha, an earth-like planet, life has developed. I am a wyvern born in a Jurassic world but very colourful. Survival is difficult, especially when...
3K 84 17
Everyone is strange in their own way. That much is true. But for Beau Jones a 15 year old half Japanese half American student attending a certain hig...
77.2K 1.6K 22
An alternate universe where Accelerator and Mikoto met each other again before New Testament. After the experiments, memories of their time together...