Mate

By Jkitsme_

ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ x ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ғ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Year : 1872 Village Name : Rudunki Country : Welkay Living in a small... More

/ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔽 𝕆 . /
/ 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /
/ 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /
/ 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /
/ 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /
/ 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /
/ ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔼 𝕃 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 𝕃 𝕍 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔽 𝕀 𝔽 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 𝕋 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /
/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 𝕎 𝕆 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕆 𝕌 ℝ /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔽 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏 /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕊 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ /
/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔼 /

/ 𝕋 ℍ 𝕀 ℝ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝔼 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 /

10.7K 352 136
By Jkitsme_

Hiii!

^stats for this book, Americans from the US, what state do y'all live in—let's bond.

Hope y'all had a good new year day, my mom and stepdad forced my stepsister and I to come and cheer with them so we didn't get to sing love is an open door into the new year😔

WARNING⚠️⚠️(no gore but mentions of it)
——————-
"Where is he?!"

"Who the fuck are you talking about!? Get the fuck off my pack!"

The women in charge of the trespassing group looked over at Zachary.

"Oh! There you are Damon—and what do you mean by pack? You need to come back home—"

"Sorry but my name is Zachary, I'd rather not be mistaken for that fucker. And I'm sorry to say you can't have Damon."

Y/n was watching from the den when she felt someone behind her.

"Damon?! Who are those people?"

"The ones I ran from, they were in charge of the cell I grew up in..."

Suddenly he picked Y/n up and ran the opposite direction.

"We need to get you to safety. Once I find a good place I'm going back—I won't let them find you or hurt you."

"But—"

He shushed and slowed down to where he thought of hiding her.

"Here, hide in the hollow tree. I'll be back soon. Please, just stay here."

After he secured her, he dashed back to the pack.

Fuck, how'd they find me?

"Oh stop trying to trick us! Get back now! Ever since you ran off 5 pups have followed in your footsteps and ran off—"

"Good—they'll live a better life that way."

Damon spoke as he neared Zachary and the older werewolves.

They looked at Damon, then Zachary, then back at Damon.

"Oh...now I get it—you're Blake's other son, the one I couldn't get my hands on."

A women with many wrinkles that stood at 5'11 said.

"How unlucky that you two have met—but no matter, Damon if you don't come along I'll kill even more pack members here."

"Eh, go ahead. It's not like I care, my pack only consists of rogues that are trained day in and night. The ones you've killed were newer, I barely even knew them."

She stared at Zachary, and didn't like his smug smirk.

"What about your mate?"

She laughed a bit as both males visibly tended up and the smirk was wiped off Zachary's face.

"You're very bad at hiding things Damon, always have been. I can smell the horrid scent of a human girl on both of you. The only reason that would be is she is your mate."

Fuck.

Zachary quickly glared at Damon hoping he hid her well enough.

"Now, if I would to do something to this girl, would you then comply Damon?"

"Touch her and I'll kill you."

She laughed again.

"Aww, is someone trying to be protective. You're making me laugh—"

She was interrupted by a loud and monstrous growl coming from Zachary and widened her eyes at the beast form.

He shifted.

He couldn't even stop the beast from coming—no one threatens his mate.

He didn't care who the hell this woman was, or what she had to do with Damon, but he was going to kill her.

"I won't let you get all the fun Zachary."

Then Damon stripped his clothes and shifted also.

It's not like Zachary could hear him, he still doesn't have control over his beast like Damon.

So all he can comprehend is that the werewolf before them was going to die along with the ones with her.

"When could you d-do this?! Did you hide this from me?! I don't understan--"

"SHUT UP! Leave now or--"

To be honest, with Y/n hiding in a tree Damon didn't want to go through the hassle to kill her, he just needed her to leave before a blood mess appears or he starts to breakdown from memories.

Like when she strapped him on a table and stabbed him in the thigh fourteen times.

But, when he saw Zachary jump and pounce on her, killing her instantly, it's like years of dread lifted from his shoulders.

He soon ran to help him calm down once Zachary started to kill all the intruders one by one.

He shifted back to his human form and tried to go near him, but a strong grip on his shoulder held him back.

"Go near him and he'll kill you. He has no control over this form as his father never trained him--hell I don't even think his father was trained. Go and get Y/n, we need to start on the pies while I'll go collect the pack healer to help the wounded."

He stared at Angela's back as she walked away to fetch the pack healer.

Is this normal for them?

And he smiled.

Guess I'll fit in pretty well. Zachary—you have this one but I'll kill more the next time we get in a situation like this.

He immediately turned and ran for Y/n.

Thankfully she didn't move, but she looked scared.

"There were a lot of bugs!"

She punched his shoulder once he got her out.

"Oh you're fine. You're not hurt though, right?"

"No—but some strange big bug crawled on my foot and I almost screamed."

He laughed and started to walk back.

Wait, is he done killing? I shouldn't let Y/n see the mess.

"How bout' we go back to the river?"

"But—"

Without listening, he ran to the river.

"Ok, but we need to go back soon. Oh, and what happened? Is everything ok?"

"People from the cell found me, we just dealt with them."

Oh, I wonder how they dealt with them.

They soon arrived at the river and Damon stripped himself of his shirt and pants.

"Come on, I won't do anything."

He asked wanting her to strip so she can come in with him.

"No one has ever seen me like—naked, it just feels weird."

"I'm not going to judge you. Please?"

She thought for a second then slightly nodded.

"Fine."

Slowly, she took her light dress off, then her undergarments. She didn't have as much as usual because having so many layers on when living out in the woods is like hell.

He blushed at her body and quickly veered his eyes away from her so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

"Ok, I'm done."

She jogged up to the river and dipped her feet in.

"It's not that cold, which is good."

She looked behind her gesturing for him to come in.

He came after her immediately and picked her up running more into the river.

"Hey!"

He laughed sitting down on a rock in the water with Y/n in his lap, sitting with her legs wrapped around his waist.

"Thank you."

"Hmm?"

He wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"Thank you for giving me a chance. When I saw those people again, I felt dread sink into me from what they did to me. I know I came off as a horrible person, as I know what I did was wrong, but you gave me a chance. Thank you."

"Of course... And don't be thinking Zachary came off as a gentle man either. The first time I met him he made a joke about me not being on the menu, but I quickly got over that and I took him to a meadow. I really like him now, and after a month with you, I also like you a lot. But—I feel weird. It's almost like I'm cheating on both of you with each other. I feel terrible when I talk about you guys having to share me."

Silence welcomed them as soon Damon laughed a bit.

"First of all, don't feel weird, it's not your fault for having two mates. And secondly, he really asked about you being on the menu? Ha—he probably looked idiotic."

She cracked a smile.

"Should we head back now, I really want to make some pie. I know you'll love it!"

"Sure, the pack should be up and going by now."

They got out of the water, spent a few minutes drying off, then walked off.

But that was a mistake, they came too early.

Y/n gagged at the sight.

Blood—everywhere.

And right in the middle of it, Zachary's beast happily chewing on some flesh.

Fuck.
———————
School stated again after my break and I got into a new Spanish class (my original one was 5 months pregnant when I last saw her so I think she's in maternity leave) and I'm not too fond of this teacher. 😒And then I have my best friend's mom as my health teacher and she keeps picking on me. UGHH

Ps: this wasn't rushed but I didn't have the patience to look over it three times and only looked over once so if you see any grammar mistakes please point them out

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time!

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 1 19
You're a college student working hard and living alone, until you happen to adopt a strange stray golden retriever into your apartment. The next thin...
18.2K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...
1.2M 37.5K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
628K 22.6K 56
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. ❪ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , a 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 �...