Mofadesewa

By Teefabulous

A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL Mofadesewa popularly known as Jasmine James and Port Harcourt finesse never expected... More

Welcome Note/Authors note
WARNINGS
Prologue
1~ Flashback (I)
2~ Flashback (ii)
3 ~ Two lives
4~ Sisters fight
5~ Brothers?!
6 ~ Bite
7~ Don't!
8~ Ba Dum
9~ Invasion
10~ Guilt
11~ Attention
12~Awkward
13~ Voices
14~ Reconciliation
15~ Cuddles and talk
16~ The message
17~ Revenge
18~ Heartfelt stories
19~ The unexpected guest
20~ Time for action
21~ Hesitation
22~ Denial
23~ I Love you
24~ Jasmine James
25~ Not entirely the truth
26~ Madam Sandra
27~ Reminiscing
28~ You can't
29~ Terms and conditions
30 ~ Another mess
31~ Twisted
32~ E don happen!
33~ Starting afresh
34~ You deceived me
35~ I hate you
36~ Complications
37~ Twist
38~ Moving on
39~ contemplations
40~ Just wow
41~ we meet again
42~ Closer look
43~ Stalking
44~I do not like you
45~ Somewhere
47~ Nothing
48~ The conversation
49~ Adunni
50~ Discovery
51~ I still love her
52~ A date?
53~ Enough
54~ Reveal
55~ Adunni and Sewa
56~ Lost in-between
57~ Wet
58~ Our child
59~ Farewell
60~ Pearl
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

46~ Ouch

1.2K 501 544
By Teefabulous

Too much distance between us even when we are close.
*********************************************

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE GHOST READERS, KINDLY GO BACK AND VOTE FOR ALL CHAPTERS

MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER,  LET ME SEE SOME CHANGES BECAUSE IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT ENDING THIS BOOK IN THIS CHAPTER.

Goal for this chapter: 150 votes.

Sewa sat down in a small stool with a big bucket of clothes soaked in soap water in front of her. For the past three weeks, she has been unable to wash her dirty clothes because of work.

As she squeeze her jean from the soapy water, she put then in the clean water. Just then, her phone rang. She wiped her hands on her cloth before picking her phone from the top o her dirty clothes.

A smile crept unto her face when she saw the caller ID. It's been a while week since the saga with Lanre and they've been warming up to each other. Although there was still some strain in-between them, things was better compared to before.

They talk once a day and he seem nice and less vague. "Good morning," She greeted, trying to hide the blush that appeared on her face.

"Good morning." His deep husky voice sent shivers down her spine as a smile crept unto her face when she realised he just woke up and called her first.

"You just woke up?" She asked him.

"Not at all. I've been awake since. So I'm kinda free today, just...I..." He stuttered making Sewa bite her lips from giggling at his attitude. Even though most times he would tell her he just called because he was being a caring person, she knew there was more to it.

"I see. So what do you want to say to me?" She asked him, patiently waiting for his reply. The sun was starting to rise and Sewa had plans to finish washing her clothes before sunrise.

"Are you free today? Was wondering if you would like to hang out?" He asked, his voice held uncertainty while he spoke.

Sewa smiled, she felt the urge to tease him but went against it. "Where to?" She asked him.

"Anyway you can think of. As you know I'm not..." Sewa small laughs made him trail off. She liked the way he was speaking to her and it reminded her of their past relationship. She didn't want to jump into conclusion just yet but she planned on being the very best.

"Sister Sewa my third wife," Brother Sule interrupted Sewa's phone call. "Good morning," She waved at him from where she was as he walked passed he building.

Lanre wondered who had called her his third wife so he decided to ask her as it didn't sit well with him. "Who was that?" He asked.

"Who was who?" She asked, confused by his statement.

"Who called you his third wife?" He asked trying to sound sarcastic about it as he didn't care but just wanted to know.

"Oh, it's brother Sule. You met him the other day at the shawarma shop," she explained to him and it clicked to him. He had completely forgotten about that man.

"Oh, the man who..." He trailed off as she didn't want to seem interested in anything. "So I expect to see you by 2:00pm if that's okay with you."

"Sure, I will talk to you later," she said ending the phone call. She quickly got back to what she was doing before the sun rises.

Sewa literally brought all her clothes from her box, placing them in the bed as she looked for the right outfit to wear. She didn't really have good clothing's unlike before when she had many designers outfit. She heaved a sigh as she placed her palm on her forehead, bead of sweats appeared on her forehead as she crease the skin in-between her eyes brows.

She sat down on the bed thinking of any possible combination in her head. She had never wanted to look good in a long time until now and she wasn't just looking good for herself alone but for someone she really liked.

She wouldn't mind if they made amends and began afresh, after all considering the years they've been apart, she has never found anyone appealing; in fact she built walls no one could climb and isolated herself from almost everything.

Finally Sewa settled down for a navy blue peplum top and black Jean trousers. She styled her black box braiding by packing the front ones and letting the rest fall over her shoulders she applied her wet lip gloss, hang her clutch purse on her shoulder before leaving her room. She took in a deep breath as she walked down the stairs.

Once she was outside, she saw Lanre's car parked outside. The knot in her stomach tightened as she began to feel nervous. She knocked on his car window lightly as he wound down, greeting her with his priceless smile. He opened the door for her and she got in.

After settling in, she smiled at him before getting him, "I'm sorry for taking time, I was cleaning my house." She lied. She was looking for the perfect outfit reason she got delayed.

"No problem," he assured her before helping her with her seatbelt. The close proximity between the both of them made Sewa to hold her breath, he smelt too good that she might sniff him like a dog and embarrass herself if she didn't.

"Are you ready?" He asked her and she nodded her head. They drove all he way to ikeja City Mall to watch a movie. Sewa never expected he'd bring her here and she wondered why as he didn't really fancy movies that much unless they were educational.

"Are you sure you don't want to get a popcorn?" Sewa asked him as they find their way to the seats in the cinemas. "Nope," he said making emphasis.

As they finally sat down, the cinemas light were turned off and the movie began to play. Sewa held unto the big bowl of popcorn in her hand tightly as her eyes glued at the big cinemas screen.

After some minutes into the movie, Lanre lost interest and started to secretly stare at Sewa. She looked so beautiful even though it dark in the room. He could watch all all day and not get bored. Slowly he moved his hands around her shoulder and placed them there taking Sewa by shock. Sewa bit her lips from smiling as she acted as if his touch had no effect on her.

Lanre leaned in and whispered in her ear, "feed me." His words sent a jolt of electricity down her spine as goosebumps appeared on her skin. She took some of the popcorn in her hand and fed him; their eyes locked, none making an attempt to take their eyes off.

Her fingers came in contact with his tongue and she felt her stomach rumbling with joy. Her whole body was on fire like a volcano on the edge of combustion. Her heart was beating faster then normal as both of them got lost in their own world forgetting they were supposed to watch the movie playing on the screen.

After feeding him like three times, she snapped back to reality as she shyly looked back at the screen, if not that she was dark skinned, her cheek would have been tainted with pink.

She licked her dry lips, before stylishly looking at Lanre. None of them made an attempt to say anything else until the end of the movie.

"Are you hungry?" Lanre asked Sewa as they exited the cinemas and she nodded her head. "Come on then," he stretched his hands for her to take and she did. She felt spark in her belly from the contact of their hands together. She swallowed a lump in her throat to calm her nerves.

While they walked, Sewa stumbled unto a huge teddy bear she fell in love with, which didn't go unnoticed by Lanre. "Do you want it?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"You don't have to be shy, come let's get it."

Both Lanre and Sewa took a seat opposite one another in the restaurant with Sewa holding unto the big teddy bear in her hand. The waiter came to then and asked for their order.

Lanre told the waiter he'd have anything Sewa wanted. Sewa was happy yet worried. Everything was moving too fast and seem too real to be true. Just one week ago, he hated her gut and now he was back to the sweet Lanre she knew.

It bothered her and she wanted to know what suddenly changed his mind about her. Was he trying to hurt her? She asked within herself as she sank in her seat.

After a while, the waiter came back with their order, just then Lanre phone rang.

"Where are you?" The caller asked Lanre. Lanre closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath.

"I'm out, what is it?" Lanre asked.

"Out to where and with who?" The caller asked.

"I'm not at home and I'm with nobody, just on my own," he replied the caller.

"Ouch!" Sewa said within herself. Why would he like that he was with nobody, was she a nobody to him, she thought to herself.

"Okay, when you come back, let's meet up." The caller said and ended the call.

Sewa ignored the small pain she felt in her chest and decided to ask who that was. "Who was that?"

"Oh, It's Tunji," He replied her.

It clicked then to Sewa that Tunji was his brother and he didn't like her. Her heart sank as the harsh reality dawn to her that she and Lanre were impossible and this feeling she was having had no destination to Lanre.

Remember the goal, 150 votes or nothing. I hope to see feedback.

What do you think of this chapter?

It seems almost everyone forgot about Tunji so I brought him back 🤣🤣🤣

The Drama is much but if I don't see much motivation, I might as well forget this book until the designed goal.

Click on the star bottom to vote, love you all ❤️🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 710 19
After being rejected by her high school crush, Jumoke decides to leave her past behind and focus more on being a working woman. But when fate decides...
874 106 20
Have you heard the juicyest stories that'll put you on the edge. The kind of story that'll make you laugh, cry, get you on cliff hangers even anticip...
38.4K 6K 51
"You don't sleep on that side, you never do. You always sleep on your right side. I know you are awake, I also know that you are angry with me. But I...
140K 5.8K 34
STORY IS DISCONTINUED "Can you feel my heartbeat? It's beating that fast because of you." Those words alone were enough to captivate her soul. Along...