THUG WATERS (Edited)

By UrbanDynasty089

"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson... More

DISCLAIMER
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|FIVE|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|EIGHT|
๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜”๐˜”๐˜Œ๐˜•๐˜›๐˜š
|NINE|
|TEN|
NEW BOOK
|ELEVEN|
|TWELVE|
THIRTEEN
NEW COVER AND EXPLANATION
|FOURTEEN|
|FIFTEEN|
LETS TALK ABOUT IT
|SIXTEEN|
|SEVENTEEN|
|EIGHTEEN|
|NINETEEN|
|TWENTY ONE|
|TWENTY TWO|
|TWENTY THREE|
|TWENTY FOUR|
|TWENTY FIVE|
|FINAL CHAPTER|
LET'S TALK ABOUT IT
SEQUEL
|NEW BOOK|
|PICK A BOOK|

|TWENTY|

3.8K 158 72
By UrbanDynasty089

•DANIELLE•
Dani

"Shit." I wince gripping the leather cushion.

The sound of the tattoo machine sounding throughout the tattoo shop. It didn't take much convincing for Khalil to suggest me getting a tattoo. I've been wanted one but not one of those in jail tattoos. And he had the perfect idea of getting a dolphin tattoo. So after looking through their options I picked one.

"So this your first tattoo beautiful?" The charming man Avi asks. The Indian mans voice having a little bit of an accent on it.

"Yeah this her first tat." Kades answers for me. From what he told me on the way here him and Avi go way back. Avi and him met when they were younger. He came from a conservative judge mental family. Who wanted him to follow their family tradition and pick careers they wanted for him. But Avi's always had a passion for art. Drawing, painting and as the years came tattooing. Kades says that his parents kicked him out and he was homeless for a minute. Kades offered Avi some help, got him somewhere to stay and even bought him a shop. Kades said Avi swore on his life he'd pay him back someday.

But for some reason Kades never made him or wanted him to.

"This middle of your back is an interesting place." He says making conversation. I choose to get it in the center of my back huge. The dolphin going sideways.

"Couldn't think of anything else." I say. After a minute the tattoo barely even hurt anymore and before I know it we were done.

I stood up to see Kades laughing. "You was over there whining and shit." He laughs at my suspense causing me to punch him playfully.

"It's a full body mirror over there." Avi points towards the wall across the room.

I walk over lifting up my dress. Since it's just us back here and Avi's not looking and I have shorts under my dress I didn't really care. "I love it." I say with a smile. "Thank you."

Avi nods. "No problem."

I feel nervous by the way Kades is staring me down. He's biting on his lip and has his head tilted back so he can get a view of me. It's been a while since I've had somebody look at me like that.

"Why don't you get something?" I suggest.

He immediately scrunches his face up. "Nah baby this yo day I did this to cheer you up." He plays it off.

I roll my eyes pulling my dress down. I didn't have to worry about it being over my tattoo because he'd already put ointment on it and covered it. "Remember when you said you ain't forget about me when I was locked up?" I bring up what he em said earlier.

"Damn you was inna pin?" Avi asks shocked.

"Mind ya business A," Kades tells him. "And yeah what about Dani?" He has that tone of voice like he used to. That don't start tone. Where he's really kind of annoyed but know damn well he ain't getting rid of me. I gotta admit I kind of missed it.

"If you get something then maybe I'll believe you." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

He lets out a frustrated huff but still has a sly smile on his lips. "Man why can't you just take my word?" He licks his lips walking towards me. To my surprise he places his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. The gesture reminding me of old times.

"I can't never trust yo word." I say.

"Bet," he says moving his arms. "I'll get a tattoo, I'll even get yo name tatted." He says seriously.

I bust out laughing. "Your just playin." I say shaking my head. I expect Avi to be laughing too but both men just stare at me with serious expressions.

"He don't play sweet heart." Avi says.

I'm taken back by what's being told to me. "Com'on I was just playing you don't have to get a tattoo. Especially my name I mean that's permanent on you for life. And we just started hanging around eachother again and you and Onya-"

"I don't care Dani," he says with frustration in his tone. "I'm a grown ass man with a whole lot of tattoos. Besides I want to prove to you that I always gotchu and you can trust me. You gone forgive me for everything if I do this?"

I think it over not wanting to fully agree or give in. Me and Kades history is so messed up, I mean there was really good time and then there's really bad times. But if he's willing to get a permanent tattoo of my name that will be on him for the rest of his life then maybe I can forgive him and try to let go of some of the things I'm holding onto. "I guess I can." I say kind of unsure.

A smile appears on his lips. "Bet let's do this then." He walks over towards Avi dapping him up before taking a seat and removing his jacket holding out his inner arm.

"But what about Onya-" he cuts me off.

"Damn woman can you just quit stressin? I told you it's all good." He says. I can't help but smile at the sound of that.

Avi was quick with his since he didn't have to shade as much like he did mine. And Kades handled it so good didn't wince or flinch not once. You would've thought he was just sitting there not even getting one. "Come here beautiful." I can't help but walk towards him. The sound of his voice saying that making me slightly nervous.

"Look." He holds out his arm so I can see.

"Oh my god," I gasp touching his arm. "Does it hurt?"

He shakes his head. "Nah it's fine."

I stare down at his inked arm. "I don't know how to feel..." I say. "Nobody's ever got my name tatted before."

Khalil bites down on his bottom lip. "Good, I could be a first."

His eyes widen as I move in towards him sitting on the leather couch with him I scoot close wrapping my arms around him. Our first hug in a long time. The smell of his cologne filling my nostrils, the feeling of his large arms wrapping around me giving me a sense of protection. I feel his soft lips peck me on the cheek and for the first time I don't move or jerk away at his touch.

Like all those years ago he has a way of turning all my worst days into the best ones.

•KHALIL•
Kades

"Baby please I need some of my dick." Onya says rubbing up and down my leg.

We're currently in bed right now. After I dropped Dani off I came home to find Onya ass in my bed half dressed and sleep. I just climbed in and she didn't get the chance to see my new tat.

"Not right now O damn." I curse irritated with her. She pissed me off earlier with how hard she was going on Dani and not to mention I just don't want her at my crib right now.

"Com'on," she reaches her hands into my pants and gasps. "What the fuck? You not hard? When are you not ever on wood for me?" I can hear the hurt in her tone.

"I just ain't in the mood tonight." I say nonchalantly. Truth is I don't ever have no issues getting no wood, I'm one of them type of niggas that I get hard easily and stay hard. But tonight Onya just ain't doing it for me.

"This about Danielle? Because I find it mighty funny how she disappears and you disappear. What's up with that shit?" She asks clearly mad.

"And if it is? Damn just get out my shit Onya. Cause it's late as fuck and I don't have time to be goin back and forth with you." I say.

"I don't even get why you still be after her ass after all she did to you. Turning you against your own son and shit. Her hoe ass wanted both of y'all for fucks sake." Her words make me jump out of my bed.

"Yo get the fuck out my shit right now," I point at the door. "I'm not fuckin' playin with you Onya get out or I swear to God."

"After all I did for you?" She questions.

"And I appreciate that but it's just certain shit you don't speak on. Now get out." I watch as she shakes her head most likely hurt or something.

She leaves out of my bedroom slamming the door then minutes later I hear my front door slam shut. After that I tried to close my eyes and go to sleep but it's like no matter how hard I tried Dani's face just kept popping up in my mind. The sound of her voice, her body, memories. All of it. I let out a sexually frustrated sigh lifting up my cover I see my dick fully hard sticking up.

I bite down on my lip running my hand over it. I hated jacking off or masturbating but right now I don't have no other choices and thinking of Dani seems to be the only thing that turns me on right now. "Shit." I curse moving my hand up and down on my member.

I don't know why I can't get Dani out of my head and why thinking of her is the only thing to get me hard but I do know why things.

I can't leave her alone.

•DANIELLE•
Dani

I sat outside his house in a Uber. It's been damn near a week since I've heard from him. He won't return my calls or texts and nobody has sent me the info about that stuff I was supposed to handle for Naomi.

I want to go to his door and knock but I also know there's a chance Onya might be in there. All of me doesn't care if she is because truth is I've been waiting to beat her ass. But the other part don't wanna walk in there and see him all laid up. That'll let me know he's been ignoring me on purpose and that somethings really not wrong.

"How much longer ma'am?" The driver asks. And just on cue Khalil steps out of his house fully dressed in a all black Nike fit.

He opened my door. The expression on his face worrying me slightly. He looks kind of emotionless, I can tell he's going thru something. "Com'on." He says.

I step out thanking the driver and then following Kades into his truck. Once we're inside I begin. "So whats the deal? You ain't been speaking to me and I haven't got no word about the shit we was supposed to be doing."

"I decided you ain't doing shit shit." Kades tells me.

My jaw drops. "What but Naomi said-"

"I know what Naomi said. Now I'm telling you what I said Danielle. I ain't finna be puttin you in harms way or puttin you onto this drug shit. You just did nine years I'll be damn if you go back cause of me." Listening to him talk I can tell each word is coming from the heart.

"Okay," I nod. "So why you haven't been talking to me?"

He runs a hand down his face. "Shit just been rough I'm sorry ma. Today just a rough day for me."

"It's her birthday isn't it?" I know that that's the only day it has to be since that's a really sad day for him.

He nods a chuckle leaving his mouth. "You know you the only person to know that? And check up on me."

I nod understandingly. "If you want I can give you some space." I attempt to grab the car door handle but he grips my arm. My body warming at his touch.

"No," a small pout is formed on his lips. "I promise you're the last person I want space from. It's just my family throw this party for her every year to remember her by. I never really been welcomed."

I frown at his words feeling mad at the sound of that. "How aren't you welcomed? You took care of her and raised her like she was your own. You did more for her than they did." I say.

"I know that baby," he breathes out and I can tell he's really stressed. "But if it wasn't for me-"

"That wasn't your fault. Things happen for a reason Khalil you can't blame yourself." I tell him.

"I just don't wanna go. I can't deal with that shit I mean yeah I can take it from Roni. But my mom? Uncles? Aunties? Grandma? It's like everybody gone be against me." He pulls a blunt from his pocket and then grabs a lighter from somewhere in his car. Sparking it up he takes a pull from it and then exhales it into his car.

I sigh. "I'm not against you Kades."

"Com'on you damn near hate me too." He admits his true thoughts.

"It might seem like that but I don't I promise." I lean over placing a kiss on his cheek. "Stop talkin' like that."

"I'm sorry baby." He apologizes.

"It's okay." I run my hand and manicured nails over his waves. "Is the party today?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "It's tomorrow."

I take the plunge from his fingers putting it out. I grab his other hand holding it. "Alright well let's go inside you need to getchu some sleep."

"I'm not-"

"I don't care I said what I said come on." I lean over him opening his car door. He gives in deciding not to fight me on this.

Once we're finally inside and in his large bedroom he takes off his shoes and lays down on the bed. "Can you lay with me?" He asks.

"Uh...sure." I say grabbing his remote to his smart tv and turning on some music. Once the song Come Together By Chris Brown & H.E.R is on I lay down beside him curling up in his blankets against him.

Stay the night, fall in love, it's on the table
If you know, what I mean, don't be afraid, no
Lay your cards, front of me, if you're able
And you might , might get what you want tonight

I can feel the warmth of his body radiating onto mine. His heart beating fast against my touch. My ear to his chest and his left arm wrapped around me holding me as the music fills the room. Each lyric adding more intensity to this moment.

I can't say that I never dreamed of touchin' on you
Ain't that what wild dreams are made of?
So many feelings involved
We can't pretend, don't play it off
I wanna feel everything, I want you, whoa

The feeling I'm feeling right now almost intoxicating, warming my inside and butterflies swarming my stomach. A feeling I haven't felt since I was a teenager. This moment different from the ones we used to have. Back then it could've just been lust but right now? It's like my entire body is hot and I'm so nervous. I want to pull away and leave but I also can't help but stay.

"What you thinkin about?" Khalil asks looking down at me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I shake my head. "Nothing. What you thinkin about?" I want to tell him but spending that much time in prison it'll take me a long time before I openly admit my feelings. Especially to him and when it's concerning him.

And I want you, babe
Ooh, and I can't lie
And I want you, babe
If we could, then we should just
Come together, babe

He pulls me closer against him like if he didn't I'd slip away. "You." He admits.

I try not to smile. "What about me?"

I can feel his eyes on me but I can't look at him. I just know if I do I'll fall into a trap. "How I'm so happy to have you back in my life. And I'm never letting you go again."

I can feel myself blushing. I don't know what's happening to me right now. Minutes later I look up to see his eyes closed and he's fast asleep. His face relaxed and calm. He looks so peaceful and content not his usual mug. I sit up making sure not to move him or wake him up. I look down at the hand that's wrapped around me to see it's the same one that says my name.

This man is crazy.

Yeah crazy about you. I can't help but think.

I turn my body so that I'm facing him. I lean forward placing a kiss on his cheek. I expect him to wake up or open an eye but he doesn't. I climb onto his lap laying on top of him I place my face in the crook of his neck. It's like no matter how hard I try I can't stop being touchy. Though he's still sleep his hands automatically move to my waist holding me closely.

I roll my eyes. "And he said he wasn't sleepy." I say to myself.

"I ain't slept in a week. You the only reason I am now." He mummers his voice groggy and raspy.

Before I know it we're both holding eachother in his soft big bed and fast asleep.

•KHALIL•
Kades

I wake up to her in my arms sleeping peacefully. I never even let Onya be this close to me when she sleep over. And to be real this is the best sleep I done got in a long time.

I scoot my tall self down a little bit so our faces are at the same level. I kiss her on her cheek and then on her forehead. She stirs a little bit her eyes fluttering. "Goodmorning baby." I say to her.

"Goodmorning." She whispers still half asleep.

I can't help but ask. "If I do go today...can you come with me?"

"To your home town? The party?" Dani asks groggily.

"Yeah." I flip us over so that I'm laying with my face on her stomach. Her hands automatically go up to my hair and she starts massaging and rubbing my scalp. I close my eyes the feeling of it feeling good as fuck.

"I'll go." How sleepy and tired she sounds cause me to smile.

"Go back to sleep ma. I'm sorry if I woke you up." I say knowing damn well I did wake her up.

I look up at her to see that even though she's half sleep it's a pout on her face. "Stop poutin." I raise my hand to her lips running my hand over it.

"Because," she whines. "My stomach hurts."

I place small kisses on her stomach then rub my large hand over it softly. It's like no matter how hard I try I can't stop touching this woman. "That make it feel better?" I ask her with concentration on my face. I ain't never really did nothing like this for a girl before. I'm not really the type of nigga to be rubbing bellies and kissing stomachs and shit.

She nods. "You gotta get up though. If we gone-" she cuts herself short. "Wait didn't you already buy your tickets?"

I nod. "Yeah I did baby but I can always buy yours when we get there."

She immediately starts shaking her head. "Nun un that's doing a lot."

"Man shut up Dani," I say. "You know I gotchu and since I want you to come with me of course I'm gone buy yo ticket and anything else you want." I shut down what she was saying.

I didn't say everything that's on my mind but truth is I hope it all goes well. And knowing my family I know it won't. When I got stabbed it didn't take long for the shit to get back to my home city. Damn near all of Harlem was calling my ass and majority of New Orleans. I bounced around a lot growing up. I grew up in Harlem my younger years up until I was a teenager. Then once I became grown I moved to New Orleans. Then moved back to Harlem to take care of Kalia and never left until everything had happened.

I want Dani there because honestly if it was one person I would want to be around me while I go thru this it would be her. I just know how my big Roni is and 10/10 she gone have something to say to me and Danielle. And Dani ain't the type to let somebody just say whatever so I'm gone try as best as I can not to let nothing pop off.

I just appreciate her so much for coming with me.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I looked over at her as she lays in and out of sleep in my car. I smile glancing at her and then back at the road. We're currently in one of my Bentleys that I have here. I make sure I got a car and a place to stay in every place I frequently travel.

As I watch her I can't help but feel a little bad for having her flying out here with me. I know she's never really flown before and we just got off of a two hour flight so she has a little bit of jet lag.

"Mmm." She hums opening her eyes and looking around. Once she's kind of awake she stares out the window at my city.

"Forgot this yo first time here." I speak aloud seeing her reaction to everything.

"It's so different here." She whispers.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah I would've wanted to live here forever. But after what happened to Kalia I needed to go for a minute."

Dani gives me a understanding nod. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay ma." I pull up at a red light.

"Can you get me sum to eat?" She whines.

"But baby I-"

"I'm hungry." I turn towards her to see a pout form on her lips and I know I can't tell her no.

I let out a sigh a smile forming on my lips. "What you want ma?"

"Can we get Chick Fil A?" My body warms as her hand grips mine holding it.

"Yeah we can do that." I drive towards the nearest Chick Fil A getting her something to eat.

Once she got her food and we back driving I tease her. "Lil chunky ass."

She mushes my head with her small hands a burger half in her mouth. "Lemme alone." She says with a laugh.

I shake my head laughing. Minutes later I pull up on my moms block. There's a whole bunch of cars outside and I can tell most of my families here. "You okay?" Dani asks peeping how I haven't moved yet.

I nod. "Yeah I'm straight let's go." I lie.

I step out of the car walking to her side opening her door for her. I smirk eyeing her tight blue jeans she's wearing that hugs her body nicely and makes her ass sit up just right. And she's wearing a pink knitted crop top that got her belly exposed and her back tat. She's looking real good right now I can't help but bite my lip at her. "You lookin good baby." I compliment her.

"Thank you." She smiles. I watch her bend over into the car. I raise an eyebrow wondering what she's doing while also trying to keep my eyes off her ass.

While she's digging something out all of my mom's neighbors that's currently on their porches wave at me. "Khalil I know that ain't you! How ya doin boy?!" An old man named Joe who I've known since I was a kid yells from across the street.

"Wassup Joe! I been good how's you and the wife?" I ask. After making small talk it seems as if more and more people start speaking to me. Old friends riding up in they whips trying to talk and catch up. I was chill about it but didn't let them take up my attention. I wanted to keep eyes on Dani.

Once she got what she was looking for I see she got my wave brush in her hand and my cologne. "Come here." She says her voice all soft. I move close to her placing both of my palms on my car trapping her against it. Her hand grips my brush and she lifts it up to my waves brushing them. I close my eyes for a minute letting her do what she needs to do. After she's done she gives me a cute little smile her teeth bright. She sprays me with some of my cologne and after that then she's ready. "Alright now let's go." She says.

I lick my lip placing my hand on the small of her back guiding her towards my moms home. "Look at you lookin out for a nigga." I say trying not to sound too geeked. She just rolls her eyes playfully.

I don't bother knocking I just walk in. Coming face to face with all of my family that's inside of my moms living room. The smell of soul food cooking from the kitchen, Happy Birthday Kalia plastered all over the decorations, streamers, and everyone's wearing RIP shirts with her name on it. I can't believe the sight but I try my hardest to not show how I feel on my face.

My mom stands up from the couch stopping her conversation with my pops. "Khalil what are you doing here?" Her voice is cold and distant. I look at my mom I haven't saw her in years. It's crazy how much I look like her. I got her eyes, her nose, I damn near got her whole face and my pops skin color and body type.

My pops gets in the conversation standing up. "Georgia he good," he tells his wife. "Our boy is family, remember?"

My mom crosses her arms over her chest looking me and Dani over in judgement. "Just wait till Roni finds out-"

"Wait till Roni finds out what?" Everybody turns towards Roni who's standing in the doorway with mittens on.

My uncle Martin sees the scene before him and shakes his head. "Awl shit." He curses.

My dad tries to break the silence. "Let's eat the food probably done by now."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Once my mom saw that me and Dani were here she made sure that the family that wasn't family family ate somewhere around the house while close family ate at the table. That left me, Danielle, Roni, my mom Georgia, my pops Kalvin, my uncle Martin and his wife Callie.

It was pretty awkward and nobody said anything. And when something finally was said it wasn't even directed towards me. "Khalil why would you bring this girl in my house?" My mom asks eyeing Dani. "This is a family event."

I look over at Danielle who's quietly eating. Probably not wanting to entertain what she's saying or be disrespectful. "Because at some point she was the only family I had. Since my own didn't want me around no more."

"Now son you know it wasn't like that." My dad disagrees.

I nod. "I know pops. It wasn't just like that, it was exactly like that." My dad tried to defend me once in his life when it came down to Kalia and what happened my mom told him that if he sided with me again then he would be put out. My pops used to be a hard time player back in the day and put my mom thru hell at some point. After finally deciding he wanted to settle down with her he wouldn't do nothing to jeopardize their relationship. Even if that meant abandoning his son.

"Regardless don't act like we didn't see the news. We recognize your face," she scolds Dani. "You're the bitch that stabbed my son. Got him and Davin's child pinned against one another all because you wanted to be a whore."

"Aye!" I can't stop myself from raising my voice at my own mom. "Don't do that, Ight? You not about to sit here and disrespect her and speak on something you don't know nothing about. I see what you trynna do. You trying to get back at me by insulting and disrespecting her."

"That's no way to talk to your mom." Martin says and my father nods in agreement.

"I told you Unc that's how he is. Once a thug always a thug. It's actions like this that's the reason why I lost my daughter in the first place." Roni says.

Callie agrees with her. "Is what I'm sayin tho Ron. Got the nerve to show up here like he ain't the reason that poor baby's gone."

My mom shakes her head at me. "I really lost both of my babies because of your foolish ways Khalil. Not only is Kalia gone but you managed to fuck up Jose too. If Davin could see you now he would be turning in his grave."

I sit there taking all their insults. It was easy for me to defend Dani because I know she's a good woman and a good person. But me? I've done some fucked up shit and truth is maybe I did fuck up both their lives.

"I just can't believe you would ruin two beautiful souls like that-"

"Okay everybody shut the fuck up." Dani says bluntly.

"Excuse me? Aye lil bitch you don't know me like that you better ask somebody." Roni says standing up. Normally I would grab Dani and protect her because my sister Roni is known for being a hood fighter ratchet as the hell. But I know Dani could whoop her ass. Besides I wouldn't let them fight either way.

"Nah I do know you like that. All y'all sitting in here judging a man for how he raised somebody else kids. Let me repeat myself SOMEBODY ELSES kids. He didn't have to do that for y'all." Danielle defends me.

"Little girl this doesn't have anything to do with you this is a family matter. And if my son has something he wants to say to his family then he should be saying it." Once the words leave my fathers mouth I know I have to speak up.

"You right I do got something I wanna say," I feel Dani hold my hand from under the table showing I got her support. "Roni you are the one who ran off to go be with some nigga and got hooked on drugs. Let's be honest the reason why the courts wouldn't let you get her was because you was higher than a kite at every court day. Then show up one day wanting her back when you didn't even know her. And mom," I turn my attention towards my mom and dad. "Y'all claim y'all loved Kalia so much but when Roni said she was pregnant and was trying to give her up for adoption none of y'all offered to raise her. Fuck kinda grandparents do that? And Aunt and Unc y'all never even held her once so honestly y'all can both shut the fuck up." I say.

Everybody sits there with their jaws dropped not saying anything. My mom opens her mouth to speak but I speak first. "I held her, raised her, fed her, put her to bed, and loved her like she was my own. She called ME her father. I had bullets in my back because I was willing to hop in front of them just to save my baby. Something none of y'all will ever understand. And Cash? Y'all don't know shit about him. Ight? I raised that lil nigga too. I took care of him, loved him, and taught him just like I did Kalia and what he do? Plan to kill me! So don't none of y'all know shit about what I did to save this families fuckups. I raised not one but two kids that weren't even mine. Now maybe I wasn't the best parent and I did have some rough times but I was the only one they had. So y'all can all go die sitting here trying to judge me for some shit none of y'all were even willing to go thru." I rant.

The expressions on their face is something I've been waiting my whole life to see. Guilt. All of them being put on blast in this moment about how wrong they are. But the one that clearly couldn't handle the truth is Roni. By the time that I'm done talking she's sobbing and like everybody else can't even look me in the eyes.

I frown turning to Dani to see her give me a nod letting me know that I did the right thing. She mouths to me let's go and in this moments that's all I want to do. I set my peace and now this a chapter in my life I can finally move past.

•DANIELLE•
Dani

"I like this." I say looking around his small one bedroom apartment. I was happy to finally see something small and not those big ass mansions they be living in. We're currently still in Harlem but at his apartment here.

He doesn't say anything. He's sitting on the couch staring off in his own thoughts. I can't help but feel worried about him. On one hand I'm happy for him because he finally said what he needed to say and put his family in their place. But I also know Kades and I know how his temper can get. But I also saw another side of him that consisted of him being somewhat sad yesterday. I didn't want him to be sad or mad. I wanted him to feel proud about what he said.

I walk over towards the couch climbing onto it. I take a seat beside him and his left arm automatically goes around me. "You okay?" I ask softly.

He sighs touching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah I'm straight ma."

I know that's not true. I just don't know if he's thinking a good thing or a bad thing. I can just tell he's thinking something. The both of us look down as I take his large right hand and use both of my hands to hold it and mess with his fingers. "Com'on talk to me about it." I say.

After a minute he starts expressing himself. "I just...I wanna say thank you baby. I wouldn't of ever did none of this if it wasn't for you."

I'm taken back by that. "What you mean?"

"Honestly if you would've never checked on me the other day I might've ended up in the house until another few weeks." He admits.

I nod giving him a small smile. "Well I'm glad I could help."

He shakes his head. "You did more than help baby. That part of my life was something I was never able to let go of. And the way you had my back today that's what showed me it was time for me to say something."

I definitely understand where he's coming from. As much as he hates his family for how they treated him I know he loves to them. And he loved Kalia like she was his own and that's why it took him so long to speak up. I don't think he's a coward for not defending himself before now I think he genuinely blamed himself for what happened to her so he let his family think whatever.

"Well you said that you got me so I got you." I vow.

His eyes are trained on me and he has this look in them I've never seen before. Not just from him but from any man. It scares me a little bit. "You know I ain't gone ever let you go right? You stuck wimme?"

I lick my lips adjusting myself so that I'm up against him. "Oh yeah?" I question.

He nods. "Yeah come here so I can show you." At first I can't tell if he's serious so I just laugh it off. That's until I feel his hand gripping my face by my chin. He turns my head tilting it the both of us close our eyes and I feel his soft wet plump lips peck me on mine.

His hands move to my small waist gently gripping it he lifts me onto his lap. I let out a moan against his lips as he pulls me close our lips moving in a sync rhythm. I love the feeling of kissing him it's damn near addicting. He slips his tongue into my mouth and we start tongue kissing nastily. Just from kissing him I can already see what the hype is about. My hormones are racing it's been over nine years since I've been touched by anyone other than myself. My last sexual encounter was when I lost my virginity sophomore year. Now I'm a grown woman and it's like my entire body is out of control. My nipples are hard, my body feels like it's getting warmer by the moment and my panties are soaked.

"Kades." I gasp as his lips leave mine going down to my neck he licks and sucks on it. Trailing kisses up and down it. Part of me knows that this could be considered rushing it and with our history we most likely shouldn't be doing this but it feels so right.

He moves back away from me and I look at him in confusion. "What?" I ask breathing heavily.

He bites down on his bottom lip. I can see his golds in his mouth while he's talking. "Stand up for me real quick mama."

I follow his instructions standing up. He scoots to the edge of the couch so he's sitting up and I'm standing in between his legs. Khalil's eyes are on me staring up at me lust filled while his hands are undoing my pants. He slowly pulls my pants down to wear their at my feet. Watching me doing the movement. I can't help but feel my second heart beat throbbing...if ya know what I mean. While his hands go up to my ass cheeks gripping them he rubs up and down them and that only makes me more horny. Kades closes his eyes leaving wet seductive kisses on my stomach and above my pussy. Only thing that I'm left in this moment is my lavender purple colored lace panties.

He moves back eyeing my body, his hands roaming all over me. "Damn baby," he says in shock. "You done soaked ya panties already." He realizes.

I nod biting on my lip. "I couldn't control it." In this moment I realize how innocent I truly am. I only ever had one sexual experience and this will be my second. And this is already going better than my first one. Kades is making my body feel things I've never even felt before and didn't even know I could feel.

"It's okay I love how wet my pussy can get." He says claiming it. He leans down placing a kiss on it causing me to almost moan. If he got me moaning off of little stuff imagine when we go further.

Kades tugs on my crop top causing me to remove it. Only thing that I'm left in this moment is my lavender purple colored lace panties. Once he sees my exposed breasts he uses one arm to yank me towards him and the other to grip my right titty playing it it. He looks me dead in the eye as he licks and sucks on my nipple. My hand goes to the back of his head and I let out a moan. "Mmmm."

After he's finished he licks his lips and I can tell by the look on his face after tonight I won't be able to leave him alone. I can already see his print showing in his pants and I can tell that he's huge. "Can I play with it baby?" He asks me running his hand up and down my thigh.

As he does that I can feel sensations going thru them. I keep hoping he'd go a little higher but he doesn't. Teasing me he waits for an answer. "Y-yes." I answer my voice shaking.

He pulls me back onto him kissing all down my neck while pulling my panties to the side. I can't help but sit up a little bit arching my back. "Relax I gotchu ma." Even though he's reassuring me I can't help but get turned on by that too.

He moves the tip of his middle finger in a circular motion at my entrance. "Shitt." I moan feeling him not only leaving hickies on my neck but teasing me.

"When I put it in I want you to grind against it while I finger you Ight?" I can tell he must know I'm new to this so I follow his instructions. Feeling him ease his middle finger in my walls grip around it. It feels a little uncomfortable at first. "Damn you tight as fuck Dani." He says into my ear.

I can feel my juices dripping down his finger and I do like he said I start trying to rock my hips against him while he fingers me slowly. After a minute the uncomfortable feeling soon turns into a good one. "Oh my god!" I gasp moving up and down on his finger.

I lean down sucking and tugging at his lips kissing all on him. "Shit you get dumb wet." I can tell he's really talking aloud to himself but I'm too focused on how good this feels to worry about it.

He adds his index finger and close my eyes tightly my hands gripping onto his shoulders for dear life while I feel myself getting so close. "This what you needed baby?" He asks.

I nod my eyes still closed as I bounce up and down on his fingers. I feel his free hand gripping my ass pushing it down so that his fingers are going deeper. "Baby I-I-" I cut myself off a whimper escaping my lips.

"Un un fuck that." He curses aggressively smacking me on the ass. He pulls his fingers out. My eyes snap open and I watch as he has amusement on his face. "You really think I'm gone let you cum on my fingers? Nah baby I need to taste that. Come sit on this face."

I saw the seriousness on his face and I nod not hesitating climbing onto his face. I look down to see him examining her. "Damn D you got the prettiest pussy I done ever seen." He compliments smacking his palm against it causing me to let out a moan. He don't waste no time gripping my thighs and pushing me onto his face.

I grind my pussy against his tongue that's licking and darting all in and out of me. His hands gripping my ass while I try my hardest not to cum all in his mouth. "Khalil..." I scream out trying to run from the feeling but he doesn't let me up. This is my first time ever getting head and the feeling he's giving me right now I can't even handle.

"Mmm..." he hums against my pussy sending a vibration through my body.

"Shittt I'm finna cum!" I cry out and before I know it I'm riding on a high. Not just cumming but shaking, my body jerking and I'm moaning at the top of my lungs. I think this is what most people call an mind blowing orgasm. My mouth drops and I toss my head back feeling his suck every bit of cum and my juices out of my pussy.

After trying to catch my breath and come back to earth I climb off his face. I can see my juices all over his face, his beard and chin. I grip him by his shirt pulling him on top of me between my legs. I kiss him and he opens his mouth allowing me to taste myself. I moan moving my hips up I grind against his hard print. I reach my hand down trying to go for his pants but he stops me. "Baby." I whine.

He shakes his head. "Nah not yet."

I'm confused. "Why?" I question.

"Because right now all I wanna do is please you baby. Let me take care of it tonight." And with that he goes back down disappearing between my legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 617 31
"๐น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“๐“Š๐“‰ " ๐‘ฝ๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’”๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’, ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’š...
1.8K 101 15
Ocean's views changes just as the tides. And this year Ocean will see that just being the typical high school popular girl is not an option. Life...
2.1K 44 6
-สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡ ษชา“ สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› ษขแด‡แด› แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ษชแดแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ษชา“ สแดแดœ แด…แด สแดแดœ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดษด แด€ สŸษชแด‡- แดแด€แด›แด›สœแด‡แดก แดŠแดสœษดsแดษด -At a point in time there was a l...
BELONG By Alicia

General Fiction

2.1K 55 10
Read to find out.... Maybe your typical thug story....maaaaybe