troublemaker || brooklyn99

By Stinky3gg

- - - - - #2 on #peraltiago - 15/01/2021 More

Cast
*Part 1*
*Part 2*
*Part 3*
*Part 5*
*Part 6*
*Part 7*
*Part 8*
*Part 9*
*Part 10*
*Part 11*
*Part 12*
*Part 13*
*Part 14*
*Part 15*
*Part 16*
*Part 17*
A/N
*Part 18*
*Part 19*
*Part 20*
*Part 21*
A/N
*Part 22*

*Part 4*

439 9 11
By Stinky3gg

Livs pov

As I walked down the street I feel eyes on me , I look around and see a tall figure dressed in black behind me. I pick up my pace and so does he , I pull out my phone and dial my dad.

"Help" I whisper.

"What's going on?" He asks with slight panic in his voice.

"I'm being followed"

"Okay stay calm , where are you?"

"Um I'm not sure" I look around at the slightly familiar street "Wait I'm around the corner from Terrys house"

"Go there he should be there , don't stop until you get there"

"Could you please ring Terry and tell him I'm coming"

"I don't want to end the call on you"

"Please dad"

"Wait I'll ring him from your moms phone"

"Okay"

As I hear my dad rush around the house looking for my moms phone I turn down the road where Terry lives and the man continues to follow me. He begins running at me until Terry stands on the sidewalk a few feet away from the man scaring him away. I ran into Terrys arms panting and crying , he held me tight and led me inside to wait for my dad to come get me.

"Are you okay?" Sharon asked concerned.

"Yeah I'm just in shock at the moment" I answer as Terry walks in with a glass of water for me "Thank you"

I sit with Cagney , Lacey and Ava for a short amount of time until my dad arrives.

He rushes to me and wraps his arms around me "Are you okay?"

"Yeah , I am now" I let out a small smile.

"Thank you so much guys"

"It was no problem , as long as shes safe" Terry smiled.

"Okay we are gonna go see you tomorrow Terry" My dad smiles.

"Thank you guys" I say while walking with my dad towards the door.

We sit in the car in silence , he was disappointed because I snuck out but glad that I was safe.

"Dad , I'm sorry" I apologise while looking out the window.

"It's okay , at least you're safe" He smiles at me.

"Yeah" I sigh "safe"

"We do need to talk tomorrow though so don't think it's all forgotten about"

"When did you become so boring?"

"Since you started being a trouble maker" He grins.

"Rude" I smirk.

"It's the truth"

"Nope it's not"

"You can argue with me all you want , I'm never wrong!"

"What about when you said you would beat Wario? or when you-" I remind him.

"Okay okay , stop" He interrupts.

"Fine"

"Wario cheats" He whispers under his breath.

*****

We arrive home and my mom wraps her arms around me for what feels like an eternity but finally lets go "Honey are you okay?"

"Yeah , to be honest I just wanna go play xbox with Jordan" I sigh.

"Okay but we need to talk to you tomorrow don't we Jake" She nudges him while he's on his phone laughing.

"Huh, what?" He looks up.

"I was just saying we are going to talk to Liv tomorrow about everything"

"Oh yeah so go play xbox or whatever" He says while pulling out his phone again.

Amys pov

When Jake came back from Terrys with Liv he began acting strange and distracted from what is going on around him. When Liv went upstairs we sat in the living room and Jake still seemed distracted there was clearly something on his mind.

I tap him on the shoulder making him jump out of his thoughts "Hey babe whats wrong?"

"Nothing why?" He twitched his nose. That meant he was lying.

"You're lying , you did that thing with your nose"

"Okay fine , today Liv said I was becoming boring and I don't know it just made me feel sad" He confessed.

"Why?"

"Because I've always been the 'fun dad' so it made me feel shitty I guess"

"You don't have to be fun all the time , you're an adult you can't be expected to joke around all the time"

"Yeah I guess you're right I think I just need t-"

"DAMN IT , YOU ARE SO BAD WE FAILED THE WHOLE HEIST" He's interrupted by Liv and then something dropping on the floor , I rush upstairs into her room.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" She asks while picking up her controller off the floor.

"I mean what are you doing shouting the house down at 10:30pm"

"I don't know I just got angry"

"Well turn it off and get ready for bed please , you have school tomorrow"

"Okay fine let me just finish this heist"

"Okay I'll be back in 15 minutes and hope to see it turned off"

"Yeah yeah whatever" She shrugged.

I walk over to Macs room and he's also on xbox with his friends until he sees me and puts his headset down "Whats up with her?"

"She lost on a heist or whatever that is"

"She's probably becoming sober again" He laughed.

"Hey thats not funny! get off that xbox now"

"Okay chill I get it don't joke about Liv being a drug addict and alcoholic"

"And don't mention it either"

"Okay fine"

He turns his xbox off , I leave the room and head downstairs to see Jake asleep on the couch. I leave him there , he has been so tired with Liv misbehaving and he deserved it a good sleep. I turned the tv off , kissed him on the forehead and went to bed.

******

I woke up at 6:30am from my alarm and heard Jake groan as he listened to it go on. I turn it off and get out of bed immediately but I couldn't say the same for Jake.

"Morning" I shake him.

"Yeah" He responds half asleep still.

"Get up we are gonna be late"

"5 minutes"

"Okay I'll be back in 5 minutes" I say while getting my uniform for work out.

*****

5 minutes later I come back and wake Jake up again.

"Babe wake up its been 5 minutes" I whisper into his ear.

"Yeah 10 more minutes"

"No you're gonna make us more late than Liv if you don't get up"

"Yeah yeah"

"Speaking if Liv being late I should wake her up"

"Good idea , I'll just be here while you do that"

I walk across the hall to Livs room to see her sat at her desk playing xbox.

"Liv?"

"Oh hey mom" She looks at me with red eyes.

"Have you been to sleep?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because your eyes are red , you are awake early , and if you didn't realise in your 15 years on this planet I'm a detective"

"Yeah and I'm Liv a teen who has had a perfect amount of sleep"

"Lies"

"Believe what you wanna believe but I'm fine"

"Okay I believe you"

"Thank you"

"Get ready for school please"

"Okay"

While I leave the room she turns her xbox off so she can get ready , I was mad at Liv for clearly staying up all night but she will soon end up regretting it when she falls asleep in her classes and also tonight when she has to sit with us all night without falling asleep.

I walk over to Macs room and he's still asleep because he didn't have work till later so I decided to not disturb him and make my life a lot easier. I head back to our room and Jakes still asleep so I get changed then wake him up for the third time.

"Jake" I shake him.

"I'm up!" He opens his eyes.

"Go get ready"

"Okay I will"

He gets up out of bed finally and pulls out a pair of jeans and a checkered shirt with a leather jacket while I tie my hair back into a low bun and do a tiny bit of makeup. I head downstairs to make breakfast for us and surprisingly Liv comes down first still with red eyes and wet hair at the front where she had seemed to try and wake herself up which appeared to work but not for long.

"Morning Liv" I greet her while placing her cereal infront of her.

"Morning Mom , thanks for the breakfast" She smiled.

"No problem , I'm gonna get your dad"

"Okay"

I rush upstairs and see Jake styling his little curl in the mirror "Babe guess what?"

"What?" He asks.

"Liv stayed up all night!"

"Finally"

"I know it's taken so long to finally catch her"

"You know what to do don't you?"

"Yes of course"

By that we mean as soon as she gets home we don't let her go upstairs by distracting her and lucky for us it was a Friday so it was game night at Rosas place.

"We need to talk to her about you know what as well" I reminded him.

"Ew no , I thought the school taught her that stuff. Gross Amy" He cringed.

"Not that idiot , I mean about what happened yesterday"

"Oh yeah of course!"

I laughed "Now that we go that out of the way come downstairs and eat before we leave"

"Okay"

We head downstairs and eat our breakfast and Liv was still not asleep which was great because we had never fully executed this plan 'cause when we tried with Mac he would have already fallen asleep by the time breakfast had been made.

"Morning dad" She smiled.

"Morning Liv , good sleep?" He grinned.

"Yeah really good got a lot of it!"

"Yeah it looks like it"

"Ugh mom told you to say that didn't she"

"What nooo"

"Worst liar ever , your nose is twitching"

"Ugh fine"

"I have had a good sleep so thank you and goodbye" She huffed as she put her sneaker on about to leave the house.

"Come to the precinct after school it's game night at Rosas" Jake reminded her

"Yeah whatever!" She growled.

We laughed to ourselves excited about what was gonna happen so I cleared away the dishes and we left the building and headed to work.

==================================
I hope you guys are enjoying this! Please comment what you wanna see as I would love some inspiration and if you have a story idea message me on here :) I'm thinking of doing a one shots for Andy Samberg so give me some ideas
==================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 103 101
Requests are open please read rules first! - Started: 05/19/21
1.4K 63 24
just read and find out p.s :slow updates 8/18:#273 in Beautychickee 8/26:#204 in Beautychickee 9/18:#64 in Beautychickee 10/16: #262 in Beautychick...
77.7K 2.1K 29
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚...
83.7K 1K 13
I've become obsessed with Brooklyn 99 and I like Jake and there aren't enough Jake imagines on Wattpad. Requests: OPEN I am still writing, I just tak...