the death of me ( offenderman...

By CrystalSylvia3

Kitty was the name of y/n new tall friend who played with her all time but then disappear for 13 years but af... More

the young flower
new friend
play mate
I'm sorry I'm leaving.
13 years
kitty is back
will you be my rose
she is so precious
offenderman gets jealous
midnight stroll
He snaps
he snaps pt2
DONT TOCH MY FLOWER
zalgo pleads
uh run....
NO kagekao
THE SUSPENSION
scared of kitty
I'm sorry
risks it all for you
brother fight
the brothers cars
In Trouble
Splendor is in trouble
author note
slender's wife Nicole Stone
slender mansion
semi rape
offenderman is a Teddy bear
the lewd dream
what are You doing
the final straw
a/n
pool party
happy Valentine's day
The day you find out
It's ....
ideas
a/n
a/n group chat update
its a boy
a/n
the child
the hunt
face revile

offenderman is your superman

685 19 20
By CrystalSylvia3

(One of my Random drawings)

( just in case you forgot what splendorman looks like as a human)

As you and splendor walked around the store he would wrap his arm around from time to time and you would pinch his hand and move it away for you. "stop you know I don't like you like that". splendor still kept trying to touch you and so lied telling him that you need to go to the ladies room he nods letting you go. you run to the bathroom sending fendy a text.

text

y/n: hey kitty I need help 

kitty: whats wrong 

y/n: splendor is trying to touch me 

kitty: im on my way

end of text

you walk out and go to splendor "hey splendy lets go pick up some strawberries" splendy nodded and again tried wrapping his arms around you but this time you kind of let him because you knew offender was on his way to you.  "hey princess I heard you like F/S  (favorite snack) maybe we can go get some huh? what do you say?"  you looked away  trying to see is fendy was there but no sign of him until you feel a hand on you shoulder and a deep voice spoke "are you okay madam " you turned around and saw it was.........

( hello my fellow readers who do you think it is? what do you think will happen)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 701 23
???????????????? "??? ?? ?? ???." Y/n stumbles across a mysterious tall dark handsome man whilst still '???????' to her ex- boyfrie...
29K 665 27
Sal x fem reader [completed but under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's some...
3.2K 66 22
By day you, (Y/N), are best friends with Peter Parker, and some day hope to be more. By night you, (Y/N), unknowingly own the man as the notorious j...
928 24 20
When (y/n) was three months old a mysterious figure took (y/n) from her family, living with someone else. At sixteen years old, her "mother" dies and...