The Dark Pillar

By DemonLordDragonis

" A voice called out to me , Kill them all ... Kill every single demon that plagues this world . " a young bo... More

The Dark Blade
The Training / Final Selection Part 1
Final Selection Part 2
Bio
Crows Misfortune
Breath of Dark
Breath of Chaos
Dark Pillar
It begins
Human or Devil
Author note
Temporary Owner ?
" I Am the Storm !"
Hitting 1 K reads + Announcement
Devil's arm?
Devils
New cover in the works
Upper moons / Akiko's sword training
A New Member/ Darkness
Underworld
Return
Hatred or Something Else..
Douma
Special
Change of The Guard
#1 in Kimestunoyaiba
Trial
Training ( Somewhat ?)
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train Part II
Mugen Train Part III
Special II
Dark and Sound // Upper Six
Offer
Trial // Drastic Measures
Akiko's Mission// Dark Slayer
2 years is nothing.
number 1 in kochoushinobu
The Beginning of The Hashira Training
Calm Before the Storm
It Begins.
Nero vs Akaza / That was quick?
Dimensional Battle / The End draws Closer
Dealing with the Devils
Character Images ( OC )
Major Changes to Dark Pillar Story !

Consequence

965 17 0
By DemonLordDragonis

< Nero POV>

Kanae and her sister stopped by my Manor to see if I was free. I told them I was there until later tonight , that's when I usually patrol the premises for demons and to try and recharge Yamato somewhat. They were happy that I was available because they asked me if I could help them with their grocery shopping. I agreed because I needed to stock up as well. When I get ready to head out , I put Yamato in a cloth so I don't arouse suspicion and put it over my shoulder. " Nero , do you have a cart ?" Kanae asked , I nodded and answered '' I would help Amane with grocery shopping and we have a cart to put all our food in , when Oyakata-sama lived here . '' Heading towards the shed , I opened the door and pulled the cart out . I'm sorry, if this was sudden Nero, but we actually needed to stock up on several things and both me and Shinobu won't be able to pull the cart home. " Kanae said as I pulled the cart towards his front gate . " No Problem, I actually needed to restock on somethings as well . " I said , as I was pulling the cart, Shinbou noticed that my hand was wrapped in a bandage . " Why was your hand bandaged because you were injured recently ?" she asked , as I was pulling, I looked at my hand . " It's just the hand that's covered , the rest is being concealed by my uniform . '' I said. As I was pulling the cart , I noticed something was off with Kanae . I didn't want to pry into her business , but that look she was giving was rather worrisome to me . " Everything alright , Kanae ? " I asked , she was startled by my question . " I'm fine , just thinking about something that's all .. " she said . Now hearing that made me a bit worried , She has to be thinking about what happened two days ago. When I fought that demon and killed it , the sudden appearance of 'V' and finding out he could be a demon . That's what Gyomei told me , but I feel like some things were left out . " Does it have anything to do with V ?" I asked , she nodded her head and answered " No, it's something else. I was receiving a report from Oyakata-Sama about a recent demon sighted around the area that I live in . '' I was listening to her explaining , several people have been disappearing in one night. Those who don't disappear have reported seeing a man with silver blonde hair. " That sounds like a demon , but I could be wrong .. '' I said , I turned towards Kanae , her look worsened . " However , you won't know until you investigate right ?" I said trying to cheer her up .

She smiled at what I said , I turned and looked towards the road . Seeing the town nearby , I didn't realize that we got a lot closer to town. " Now , let's see we need everything for dinner tonight and for breakfast . " Shinobu said as she pulled out a list from inside her Uniform. I looked over towards her and asked " how come you girls don't stock up ?" Shinobu looked at me and replied " That's because the electric doesn't work at our home, so all that food we would try and save would be spoiled , hardly any hot water It's a hard living situation. " As we arrived in town , " I say we split up , one waits here with the cart while the other goes and gets the food." I said as I put the cart near the shopping plaza , I stretched out my arms. " If it's anything it would be easier, if me and sister go get the food ." Shinobu said , I nodded at her idea . I told them what I needed so that way it can be done and they are food that won't spoil as quickly. I gave them the money needed and off they went to get the food. I put rocks on the back and front of the tired to stop it from rolling away . Once I finished , I hopped into the back and laid there and waited for them to return . " Guess you're doing guard duty .. ?" that same voice called out to me , I looked at the wrapped Yamato and sighed as I looked back towards the sky . " Guard duty huh ... " I said , as I placed my hands under my head and used them as a cushion . I looked at the sky and wondered about something , Why Did Yamato Choose me ?

<Kanae POV>

We were gone for several minutes leaving Nero to watch the cart , he gave us a list of what he needed . I was looking at the list and it only said 2 things : meat buns and the stuff to make curry . " He doesn't have a lot when it comes to food does he ?" Shinobu said as I was looking at the list . " Well he does travel a lot , he eats on the road and when he's home he makes curry for his dinner . " I said as I put his list in my pocket, as we got the last of our food. We made our way back , I noticed Nero was laying in the back of the cart with his legs hanging over the side. " How can he be left vulnerable ?" Shinobu called out , as she quickly approached him. " Nero , Wake up !" She yelled as she kicked his feet. He didn't move , she kicked again with no movement . " NERO WAKE UP DAMMIT !" Shinobu yelled as she continued to kick again. " Damn ...he's a hard sleeper .." Shinobu said as she put the food in the cart next to him . " I think I have an idea .." I said smiling as I put the food in the cart . I reached over for his nose and pinched it . After waiting a few seconds, Nero shot up and gasped for air . " What the hell !" he yelled . I only smiled and replied " We're finished shopping, here's the stuff you asked for ." I pointed towards the bag of wrapped meat buns. He only nodded as he was getting off the cart . " Get o-'' he was about to say something until something caught his attention . He looked back towards the market and ran towards that way . " W-Wait Nero !" I yelled , I turned towards Shinobu and said, '' Stay here!" I ordered , I gave chase to see where he's going .

As I was chasing Nero , he seemed really worried about something . Like he's looking for something .. I jumped to a rooftop , and continued to give chase . " Nero , what is it ?" I asked . Nero didn't answer , he continued to run . Shortly after we arrived in an area just outside the town ...on the other side .. Nero finally stopped in front of a run down building . " This smell... " he said as he quickly approaches the building . " Kanae stay here .. " he said as he unwrapped his sword . " N-Nero we can't have our weapons out !" I yelled , reminding him we have to remain hidden from others that aren't in the demon slayer Corps. He ignored me and pulled out his sword , Swinging it in front of the door . He sheaths it and once I heard a click , the door fell apart . Once it fell apart , I got a strong smell of blood it almost made me wanna hurl " Oh- Oh God!" I said as I covered my nose and mouth . " Stay out there , Kanae it reeks worse here .. '' Nero said . I only nodded and looked around keeping an eye out for any police. Not long after , Nero returns but this time with something in his arms '' We gotta move now !" he said . I looked and found a girl in his arms , Beaten and bruised badly . her clothes were torn up in several areas . " Is she ... '' I was almost too afraid to finish my question once I got a look at her . Several spots of dried blood in her hair. Nero begins running back towards town , with his sword exposed in this situation I don't think it matters anymore . I begun to follow him ,

< 3rd Person >

As Nero and Kanae make their way back to the cart , Nero who was holding the girl . Was running through town , Kanae who was nearby followed trying to ensure Nero doesn't get into trouble . " Hang on , little one were gonna get some help ." he said as he ran past several crowds of people . " Nero , inside that house what happened?" Kanae asked , Nero turned and looked at her " I'll explain everything when we get back to my home ." he said as he turns and looks forward . They took a turn and found Shinobu sitting on the cart , she looked up and found them running towards her . " What the hell you two !" she yelled as she got off the cart . She was about to say something until she noticed the girl in Nero's arms. " Wha- What's going on ?" she asked .

Nero walked over to the cart and laid her down . He took off his Haori and covered her and got ready to pull the cart. " Let's hurry to my place first, you two can eat there." he said as he began to push it. As they were pushing , Shinobu looked at the haori covered girl. " what happened to her ? " she thought to herself. Nero looking behind him noticed several figures were following them . He stopped , Kanae looked at him " What's wrong Nero?" she asked as he walked towards the back of the cart. " Take the cart and go!" he said as he hides Yamato . Turning around , Kanae found 5 people each dressed in different colors. " Hey you , mind if we take a look in your wagon ? " said the mysterious man. Nero was walking forward towards the group " No... " he said with a demonic tone in his voice . The man didn't react to his tone, he only smiled and turned towards the other men . " Get him ... " he said as he pointed his finger towards Nero. As the man's guys begin to walk towards them , Nero pulls Yamato from where he was hiding it . Kanae took notice of this and rushed forward towards him " Nero you can't do that !" she said as she placed her hand on his gently pushing Yamato down. He looked at her and said " They're not human , they're savages . " he said as he turned his attention back towards the group of men slowly approaching. Kanae only smiled, she then turned her attention towards the group and gave a serious look. " Please leave .. " she asked as she slowly began to approach the group .

One of the men laughed " You're sending a little lady to stop us , Hehe !" he said as he pulled a small knife out . " He's too scared to fight us !" another said . Kanae continued to walk and said " No, I'm just gonna make it easy on him and make you all suffer . " she began to pop her knuckles. " Us suffer .... HAHAHAHAHA !!!" another man said as he laughed , Nero crossed his arms and said " If I recall Shinobu , your sister has been training hand-to-hand from Gyomei ? ". Shinobu nodded and said " Yes , she also learned a bit more from other fighters?" she added . When Kanae got close to the men , she closed her eyes and smiled. Not long she punched one of them in the face, the man fell down holding his face. Blood was dripping from it , she broke his nose. " Y-You Bitch !" he yelled . two other men helped the man up on his feet . " Then if you don't wanna get hurt .. then leave . " she said . The man leading them , scratched his chin . " Well little lady... I'm afraid this escalated to a point where I'm gonna need you three to disappear ... Permanently.. " he said as a sinister smile appeared on his face. Kanae was slowly being surrounded by the others. " I'd suggest you back off.. " a voice said. Everyone looked toward the source of the voice. Nero was standing there , with a faint blue aura surrounding him.

" You humans are always the same.... Always making high demands of those you think are weaker ... " he said in a demonic voice. He begins to walk towards the group surrounding Kanae . One reaches his hand out towards her, one second his hand is there . The next Nero was standing there holding her by the shoulder. " Pathetic.." he said. Letting her go , Nero reaches for Yamato, the men's faces slowly changed into fear. A strong breeze blanketed the area, when the wind died down . Nero only smiled and watched as the bodies of those guys fell over . " Death is your punishment.. " he said as he turns around and begins walking towards the cart. " Nero....you killed them... " Kanae said as she stared at all the bodies in horror of what Nero did . " They weren't human, not anymore. ..." he said . as the blue aura surrounding him begins to fade away. " However, as Demon Slayers we cannot injure humans nor kill them !" she yelled as she turned around. Nero began to pull the cart and replied " If you ever find time of day , go back to that hut, and look inside it.... you already smelled the blood just from being outside ."

Her eyes widened from what he just said , thinking back to the hut . The strong smell of blood and the young girl being beaten and bruised , " let's go home .. " Nero said as he walked further away. Leaving Kanae behind , making her wonder what he found inside the Hut. She soon followed both Nero and Shinobu, Shinobu was looking at Nero with worry . Not for his well being , but for the safety of those he's around.

After walking quietly for several minutes , they arrived back at Nero's Manor. After arriving in front of the manor , Nero walks back and removes his Haori revealing the girl . Everyone looked surprised at what they found. The girl was awake, but she wasn't moving. " Hey little one, it's okay you're safe. " Nero said as he placed his hand on top of her head . She looked at him , one of her eyes was swollen shut. Her good eye was looking at him , she then looked at her surroundings . " You're safe, I promise you," he said as he offered his hand to the young girl. She took it and he helped her out of the cart. " Shinobu can show her to the bathroom and give her a good scrubbing, me and Kanae can carry in the food. " Nero asked Shinobu as he was putting his haori back on, She nodded. Letting the girl's hand go, Nero went to grab the bags of food. When he felt a sudden tug on his pant leg. " Huh?" Nero said as he looked down and saw the girl holding onto his pant leg . She's staring at him with sadness in her eyes. " Shinobu is gonna take you to the bathroom- '' the girl nodded her head . "I....don't....wanna ...." she said , tightening her grip on his pant leg.

"ummm...Kanae help ?" Nero called out towards Kanae who vanished along with all the food from the cart . " HOW THE HELL !?" Nero yelled . taking several breaths, Nero sighed and asked the girl " You got a name ?" The girl shook her head. Nero placed his hand on her head and said " Well I'll take you to the bathroom , but Shinobu or Kanae has to give you a bath Okay ?" She then nodded, they soon walked into the manor. The girl looked around the manor , she had never seen such a big house before. " This is your home ? " she asked . Nero nodded and said " Yes, this is my home . " they soon arrived by the kitchen. They both looked inside and noticed Shinobu was already cooking dinner and Kanae was sitting looking at the garden. " Shinobu , I'll finish making Dinner can you take her to the bathroom and give her a bath ?" Nero asked , Shinobu turned around and looked at Nero . " I didn't think you could cook anything other than meat buns. " she said , Nero looked at her and replied " I can cook , I didn't spend two years living with Oyakata-Sama, doing nothing .. Amane taught me how to cook several dishes."

Shinobu stopped cooking and approached them. " Come on little one, let's get you out of those and all bandaged up . " She said as she offered a hand to the girl. The girl was hesitant about letting go, until " You can trust her, she won't hurt you." Nero said looking down at the girl. She then let go of his pant leg and looked at Shinobu. She smiled at the girl, the girl took her hand and she led her to the bathroom . Nero then entered the kitchen, he approached the sink and washed his hands. He looked over at Kanae , she hasn't said anything to him since they arrived back home. " So now we are not talking ?" Nero said, trying to get her to say something. "Whatever... " he said as he begins cooking their dinner.

<Short Timeskip>

After making them dinner and enjoying a decent meal in a while. Nero asking if Shinobu and Kanae can take the girl home with them and raise her . "No..." Nero looked over at Kanae , she finally said something since they arrived at his house. " Very well... " looking behind him,he sees the girl wrapped in bandages from head to toe. " I wont argue them , but remember what I said Kanae Go back to that hut when you have the time of day and look inside. " he said. SHe soon walked off and called to Shinobu " Let's go home , Shinobu.. " Her sister soon followed behind , once they were past the Wisteria Trees surrounding his house . Nero approached the girl and kneeled down. " For now , your gonna stay here until I figure something out with you ..okay ?" he said placing his hand on her shoulder. She nodded. She can barely keep her eye open and was wobbling left and right. " Come on , I'll take you to bed .. " he said as he picked her up and carried her to her room that she'll be staying in until further notice.

Upon arriving in her room , Nero laid her down on her futon bed and covered her . Once he got up, he noticed the tree's surrounding the wisteria were ruffling . " Time to hunt.." he said as he left and closed the door gently not to wake her up . Once outside , Nero found a demon perched along a trunk of a fallen tree. " I mean to harm, human.... " said the demon. Nero gripped Yamato and kept his guard up, " Why are you here ?" he asked , the demon jumped down. He noticed it was.a girl with long black hair with hints of red at some parts tied into a ponytail. Her outfit consists of a Black Yukata with red flower patterns all over . Her eyes were black sclera, and red irises. On her hip consisted of a Pure Black Sword sheathed, her hand was on it . " You seem strangely Familiar... you a kizuki ?" she placed her hands behind her back and leaned against the tree and shook her head " No... if anything I'm more than what they are." she said, looking at him. " May I ask... you're the dark pillar ?" she asked a question that shocked him. " I'm sorry , but before I answer yours ....answer mine .... 'Why are you here ?" he said in a slight demonic tone. She smiled and said " I'm hoping that the legendary dark pillar would give slight entertainment in battle than those of the 12 Kizuki. " keeping her eyes on him.

Nero sighed and said " in all honesty your the only demon, that hasn't wanted to get slain by this sword . " as he pulls Yamato out of its sheath. " Well, what can I say ... I love a challenge.." as she pulls her sword out . Both got in a fighting stance and waited until the other moved . The moonlight was covering the area , revealing the scene around them. Not for a another second a large cloud covered the moon. Both charged in at each other , Nero took a deep breath and said " Breath of Dark -second form : Stinger . " he charged in with his sword pointed towards her. " Breath of Devil - Second Form : Counter!" she swung her sword horizontally . Redirecting Neros attack towards the trees , " So your a breath user then ?" Nero turning around and looking at the demon .. " That was my second form : COunter I can defect any attack towards me and send it back with double the impact. " Holding her sword up, " Now let's continue shall me Mr.Dark.." she said smiling . Nero held Yamato up and replied " Last one standing... " he put Yamato in it's sheath and got in a fighting stnace " Try this ! Breath of Dark- First Form : Judgement !: he pulled the sword out at lightning speed , sendig several slices towards her . " Breath of Devil - 9th form : MORGAN !" she held her sword up and around the blade at lightning speed , devil small black specs begun to go into the sword. Once enough energy was enough she swung the sword down, colliding with Nero's Judgement. The clash was intense when both were sent flying back spreading each other apart. " Dammit it , she countered Judgement ... " Nero said as he struggles to get up . The demon was slowly approaching him, when Nero looked at her shoulder.. " That Kimono ..." he noticed a patch was missing from it and the missing spot surrounding images were with flowers on them. " Sorry, don't get distracted ..." she said as she points her sword at him. " hehehe , Sorry but , I need to recharge Yamato. Would you mind dying easily for me please?" He was getting in his fighting position as well as her......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 is FINALLLY DONE ! Everything belongs to their rightful owners. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 101K 36
╰⋯➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 / 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐅𝐈𝐂 ― In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...
37.7K 373 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
2.1K 39 35
(n.) a soft gentle breeze|| --- After waking up in the Butterfly Mansion not long after a mass attack on her village by Former Lower Moon 5, leaving...