𝖤𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺

By AcidicLoverxx

"If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?" I changed this story up A LOT. ENJOY!!! More

ⒸⓄⓅⓎ ⓇⒾⒼⒽⓉⓈ
Euphoria - 01
Euphoria - 02
Euphoria - 03
Euphoria - 04
Euphoria - 05
Euphoria - 06
Euphoria - 07
Euphoria - 08
Euphoria - 09
Euphoria - 10
Euphoria - 11
Euphoria - 12
Euphoria - 13
Euphoria - 14
Euphoria - 15
Euphoria - 16
Authors note
Euphoria - 17
Euphoria - 18
Euphoria - 19
Euphoria - 20
Euphoria - 21
Euphoria - 22
Euphoria - 23
Euphoria - 24
Euphoria - 26
Euphoria - 27
Euphoria - 28
Euphoria - 29
Euphoria - 30
31

Euphoria - 25

15.1K 576 441
By AcidicLoverxx

Omniscient

"Peanut." Jasani laid in between Ke'lannie's legs trying to get her to wake up, it was the day before her birthday and they needed to be on their flight to LA by 5:00 AM.

"Key."

"Ke'lannie."

"Baby."

"Wifey."

"Peanut."

"Princess."

"Juicy."

"Whattt?" She groaned trying to turn the other way.

"Get up. We have to go." He whined as she closed her eyes again.

"I don't want to." She muttered swatting him away.

They act just like each other.

"I'll get you Chick-fil-a." He bribed.

"I'm up." She sat up rubbing her eyes, Jasani helped her out of bed since he was the cause of her wobbling.

"I hate youuu." She whined legs still slightly shaking, she felt a slight soreness between her legs as usual.

"No you don't." He teased kissing her neck.

He helped her get dressed and cleaned up.

"You ready na' ?" He asked fixing his hoodie.

"Yeah." She nodded still sleepy.

Jasani grabbed both of their luggage and let Ke'lannie walk in front of him.

"Which one we going in?" She asked tiredly.

"The Jeep." He replied making her nod,

"Are you driving to the airport or me?" She asked unlocking the car.

"Me. Your still tired." He answered loading the car up.

"Okay." She handed him the keys and got into the passenger side by herself.

"Mmcht, why yeen wait on me?" He asked smacking his teeth, he got used to having to help her get into his big cars, and he simply opened her doors for her all the time so he got accustomed to doing it everyday.

"Oh.. my bad I'm not processing yet." She got back out letting him help her.

Slightly smiling he got in the drivers seat.

-

"Bub I'm so tired of being on this plane." Ke'lannie frowned

"Me too." Jasani placed his hand comfortably on her thy.

"You ain't sleepy no more?" He asked putting his hand in her shirt rubbing on her stomach.

"Nahh, I'm bored." She muttered resting her head on his shoulder.

"Get on tiktok." Jasani took out his airpods and gave one to her.

He got on tiktok and handed her his phone so she could scroll through it while he watched.

About thirty minutes past before Ke'lannie got bored again.

"How much longer we got?" Ke'lannie asked getting tired from him rubbing her stomach.

"Like 3 more hours."

"Let's go back to sleep." She ate one of her chips before wrapping the bag back up.

She put a blanket over them and cuddled into Jasani.

Few hours later.

Jasani Gionni Cartier.

"It's feels so good to be off that plane." Ke'lannie muttered stretching her legs out.

"Foreal." Ant said doing the absolute most stretching making noises.

"Stop being extra." Nuni lectured, Nuni act like his mother.

"Imma call cps on you." He said rolling his neck.

"Get knocked out." She scolded as we loaded up into the nice lil van I rented.

"Where we going." Ant asked.

"Don't start yo shit Ant. Sit back." Nuni said making him groan.

At this point she the man of the relationship.

I plugged up the aux and put my phone on it, I put the gps on and started driving.

(Later that night , 12:00, -Ke'lannie's birthday night- )

"One time for the birthday bitch! Two times for the birthday bitch! Three times for the birthday bitch! Fuck it up if it's yo' birthday bitchhhhh!" Everybody hyped Ke'lannie as she got lower.

We were at the club turning up.

"Aight aight, you done." I said once she was using the wall for balance twerking real low.

"But it's my birthday." She pouted putting her hands around my neck.

"The song went off and you still twerking." I stale faced her as she laughed.

Drunk ass can't hold liquor for shit.

"I'm so hornyyy." She stated rubbing the back of my neck.

"We gon leave in a minute." I said kissing her lips.

"Ooh this my shit." She gently pushed me down onto the red couch and got on my lap facing me, she started grinding on me slowly in sync with the song.

"Where yo panties at?" I asked feeling on her ass.

She pretended to think before speaking, "Uhh I think their at the um... at our hotel room."

They decided to rent out a side of a luxury hotel simply because Jasani and Ke'lannie knew they were going to be nasty and they both are very loud during sex so why not be prepared.

"You tryna get fucked up ain't it?"

"Maybe." She bit her lip.

"You gon do all of this that you doing now on the real thing when we get back." I said smacking her ass.

-

Just a warning.

Everything past this point is ... freaky 🤌🏾

Omniscient

"I'm horny." Ke'lannie stated again stumbling over her feet.

"If you drink both of these waters and sober up while I go shower , I'a help you out."

"Okay." She eagerly nodded while he walked towards the shower chuckling at how happy she was.

She started chugging the first bottle fantasizing of getting her back broken, she worked her way over to the second bottle and began to sober up.

About 25 minutes passed and Jasani walked back in the room with his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hmm take all of this off." He spoke slightly tugging at her dress, she slowly stripped from the dress and took her bra off.

"Lemme see how wet that pussy is for me." He spoke with his voice husked as usual turning her on more.

He rubbed his finger against her slit making her let out a subtle moan.

"Aight so we not doing anything too crazy," He started but she was in a complete daze , she was almost fully sober but at the moment her mind was focused between her legs.

"But I just want to know the things you like and what you don't like so I don't make you uncomfortable."

"Don't be afraid to speak up if I'm doing something wrong or doing something that's making you uncomfortable, if you ever feel uncomfortable in any way I'a stop doing whatever I'm doing right away, but I won't know if your uncomfortable or not if you don't tell me, you understand?" She nodded her head.

"Good , and remember this isn't about what I want ta' do , ion want you to try to push your limit because of me, or to try to make me happy cause imma be happy regardless because I'm with you, but don't overstimulate yourself trying to please me. Remember that I love you and I want you to be comfortable, I don't want to take an advantage of you so you have to express yourself and speak up. You also gotta trust me with you , I won't do anything to purposely hurt you so if I do anything and I mean anything that you don't like or that you have doubt about, tell me." He said as her eyes drifted to the wall, she was stuck in a daze.

"Look at me baby. You understand?" He said warmly.

"Yes." She spoke as he started rubbing his thumb against her clit.

"Good, do you know what my name is?" He asked slipping a finger in her.

"Y-Yes, daddy and sir?"

"Mmhm, Good girl," He said seeing a sly smile appear across her face.

"You like being called that, huh?" He inserted another finger in here causing her to gasp.

"Yes s-sir." She answered trying to understand what he was saying, it was hard for her to focus with pressure built up in her stomach.

"You get called that when you act right. So you better act right." He warned quickening his pace.

"You thought about your safe word yet?" He asked making her nod, she'd been thinking about it since they decided to do the whole bdsm thing.

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"Bunny." She answered.

"Bunny?" He said to confirm.

"Yes."

"So if I make you feel uncomfortable what are you going to say?"

"Bunny." She answered in a moan.

"Good girl."

"You about to cum already?" He wondered causing her to nod.

"Hold it." Her eyes widened.

"Y-You know I can't do that." She whimpered as he started kissing on her neck.

"Yeah you can, I know you can." He quickened his pace causing her to tighten herself around his fingers.

"Mmh do that shit again." She obeyed him causing him to smirk.

He took his fingers out of her right when she was about to cum , she slightly pouted annoyed that she didn't get her nut.

"Quit allat pouting, daddy always lets you get yo' nut , right?" He pulled the restraints they picked out at spencers out of the bag he brought.

"Yes sir." She whimpered.

"Tell me if this is too tight or not." He said getting them on her.

"This feel okay? Is it too loose?" He asked adjusting them.

"No It feels fine." She spoke with a smile across her face, she thought he was so adorable showing that he cares.

"I know I don't usually like blind folding you but can I blind fold you for tonight?"

"Yes."

"Good." He leaned in and kissed her lips before getting the black scarf and tying it around her eyes so she couldn't see.

"Is it too tight?" He asked making her shake her head.

"Aight."

She was curious on what he was going to do, her heart pounded in her chest as she became nervous.

Without warning he switched on the pink vibrater and put it against her clit causing her to jump, roughly yanking at the restraints.

"Be careful mama." He chuckled, he lowered himself down and came face to face with her treasure.

"Your pussy so pretty." He complimented. He unexpectedly started eating her out while the vibrater stayed on her clit not giving her the chance to thank him.

"Jasani p-please." She moaned in complete bliss.

"Please what?" He smirked knowing exactly what she wanted.

"Please let me cum." She pleaded squirming around.

"Nah I think you ca' hold it for a little while longer." He teased as tears sprung to her eyes, she was surprised she held it as long as she did.

"P-Pleasee." She cried not being able to hold herself together.

"Go ahead and get that nut princess ." Almost immediately, she came all over his fingers.

"Oh my goddd Jasani- fuck yesss." She moaned as her legs started to shake since he didn't move the viabrater off her clit.

She felt like she was on cloud 8, 9, 10, and 11 all at once.

"Fuuuuuck!" She moaned eyes rolling back as she started squirting.

"Mhm do that shit again." He demanded flicking his tongue against her slit , after a few seconds she squirted again making him finally moved the vibrater from her clit, He unsnapped the restraints and removed the blind fold slightly chuckling at her flustered face.

He kissed her lips proud of her controlling herself.

"What position you want it in?"

"Um.. missionary." She answered.

"You tryna make a nigga fall deeper in love and shit." He chuckled pulling his towel off making her giggle.

"You want me ta' wrap up?" He asked causing her to shake her head, he put her legs on his shoulders and propped himself up so he could be right by her face and look her in the eyes.

He slowly entered her letting out a low groan , Ke'lannie shut her eyes adjusting to his size, it was almost like he grew every single time they had sex.

"Look at me." He demanded voice husked, her eyes fluttered back open to see his blue eyes staring back at her.

"Your pussy so fuckin' tight and wet." He kept his strokes slow and steady so she had no choice but to feel every single last one of them.

She covered her mouth in fear the she might be too loud, but he slapped her hands away.

"I wanna hear you."

"It's feels so good." She moaned shutting her eyes again, they immediately popped open when he slapped her thigh.

"What I tell you, huh? Look at me." He repeated.

"Daddy please." She whined as he squeezed her hard nipple.

"Please what?"

"Go faster—Mmh, ruin me." She moaned in between her sentence.

"That's what you want?" He asked slowly speeding up.

"Oh my godd, yessss!" She struggled in out.

"You gon take it?" He asked speeding up more.

"Y-Yes sir." With that being said, he started going faster watching himself slide in and out of her, he tried to think of random things to distract him from finishing but her squeezing her walls around him isn't helping.

"Shit girl." He moaned rubbing on her clit, he bent down and kissed her lips still sliding in and out of her.

"How you gon make me cum this fast?" He asked rubbing on her clit, he has never been a minute man but Ke'lannie was most definitely gonna make him one.

"Jasani I'm cumming!" She moaned feeling an explosion go off in her stomach.

"Did you ask?" He rose his brows, he started to slam in and out of her knowing that she was going to cum again.

"Pleaseee—I'm sorry just let me cum." She whimpered scratching his back.

"Are you asking or telling?" He sped his pace up as the sound of her whimpers and the smacking noises filled the room, her wetness made a macaroni sound and her pussy started quivering.

"A-Asking." She stuttered.

"Daddy your dick is so good." She moaned out clenching him.

"Oh yeah? Show me how good it is then." He smacked her thigh pulling her body up so he could flip them over.

She was now on top riding, "Ride daddy dick."

"Nah speed up, ride me how you was riding me at that club." He smacked her ass a couple of times making her speed up.

"Mmhm there you go," He praised trying to focus on her but the pleasure he was receiving was wonderful.

"Fuck." He groaned placing his hands on her hips to guide her.

"Shittt." She moaned as he moved her hand to around his neck.

Believe it or not but he liked to be chocked more than her, but obviously he'd only let her do it.

"Mmmm, shit wait." He pulled her up off of him so he could cum.

"Fuck," He smacked her butt before letting her slide back down.

"Spell yo name. That means your first name, middle name, and my last name."

"Your last name?" He nodded.

She shrugged it off and did it anyways, right when she was about to finish his last name he smirked at her and then moved the vibrater to her clit.

"Jasani t-that's not fair, I almost had a new record." She whined cumming once again making him chuckle.

"You'll be okay." He chuckled laying her on her stomach.

"Arch." He smacked her butt making it jiggle, she put a deep arch in her back and got comfortable.

He took a hold of her hips and pulled her body a little closer so he could have an better angle.

"Keep it on your clit, if you move it one time you'll get an punishment." He put the vibrater at the highest setting and gave it to her.

"You understand ?"

"Y-Yes sir." She answered doing as he said, he entered her momentarily letting out a sigh , he started his strokes off slow but sped up with each one.

Ke'lannie didn't know how she was supposed to last but she'd have to figure it out.

Jasani on the other hand was in complete heaven.

"Mmm." He hummed when she squeezed him inside of her.

"I love you." He panted.

"I love you too." She struggled out feeling herself about to reach that familiar high.

"You gon have my kids?"

Mission abort! Mission abort! Mission Aport!

"Yesss," She moaned reaching her high.

Warning: False information detected ⚠️

"Fuck , I love you so much." He finished with her , they've been having reckless sex all the time but he pulled out half of the time.

He came in her letting out a loud moan. He laid back as Ke'lannie started to doze off.

He got back up and kissed every single mark he made , he always felt bad about leaving marks on her body.

As much as he wanted to go to sleep he couldn't just leave her right there knowing the importance of being cleaned up after sex like that especially since he identified as the dominant one.

"Get up princess." He muttered picking her up.

"But I'm tired Bub." She whined , putting her arms around his neck.

"I know baby , but I gotta clean you up." He moved a strand of hair out of her face kissing her cheeks.

"You wanna get cleaned up while I go change the sheets? I'a come back right after I'm done." She nodded her head in response.

He gently sat her down on the toilet and waited for her to pee.

After she peed he carefully sat her in the tub and filled it up , putting roses in it and other things they used during baths.

She felt so at peace when she was with Jasani, he showed that he cared and he was always very gentle with her.

Never in her life would she think that she'd be agreeing to having kids.

He got one of her makeup wipes and helped her take off her lashes and any other things she had on her face that would break her skin out.

"I'a be right back." He assured kissing her forehead.

-

-

-

Not proof read ...

-

Thoughts on ....

That shitty ass sex scene.

Their relationship.

Them agreeing on kids 👀

Btw FTK tf ✋🏾😐

-

And thank you guys for voting and commenting , I be laughing at y'all comments like hell 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 177 20
Some small stories...Enjoy!
4.8K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...