Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

21

136 6 0
By getvmin

"You are awake?" My friend came from behind suddenly. She was scretching her messy hair with half opened eyes. "Good morning." I greeted her with gentle manner and walked to her. "Make some breakfast for me. I'm hungry. A lot." She complaint cutely and rubbed her hand on her stomach. "I'm also."

-

After being done with the breakfast, I was checking my luggage one last time that hope I didn't forget anything. All the things were almost done. Well it was the first time ever that I was going to travel foreign country so I was little excited also. My thoughts get distracted when my phone buzzed on the bed.

"Heyy!" I greeted happily as soon as I recieved hobi's call. "Did you packed your all things?" He asked. "Yes! By remembered!" I said proudly and take a look in my drawer for taking my charger. "Ok. We are leaving for flight at 6 am. So get ready. Jimin will pick up you on his way."

Heavy sighed come out from me automatically after listening his name. I really didn't wanted to face him after all the drama happened, but don't know my fate was not leaving a single chance for drag me close to him. "You can't come hobi?"

"I wish I could. But if I'll come there to pick you up, then it will be late for flight. And also jimin is living near by you so I thought....."

Hobi is also right. Why I should have to disturb him. He is living here....!!....

"Ok. I'll be ready."

"Hm! Good night."

"Good nigh." And you hung up the call.

*In the morning jimin came to pick up you. You all reached at the airport and took your flight. After a long journey, finally you all reached at your place. It was a big hotel where you all were going to live for upcoming few days. Everyone select their rooms and took some rest after a long flight.*

"It's already late today. So you all can go for out side." Director said.

Yoongi was already fallen asleep, so no One disturb him. Namjoon was reading a book, so he denied to come. That's why another 5 members and you go for some shopping.

Next day.....

Knowing that I was going to practice room now, I prepared myself mentally. I was feeling so nervous as I was going to teach them live.

I stay outside of the room for a minute and take a deep breath as I opened the door. They all were already present there, I think I was the only for whom they were waiting. Everyone get together as I walked near by them. Obviously I only was not enough and able to complete the whole choreography, so their main choreographer was also with me to create some steps.

Practice begin after discussing few basic things and main steps. It was going really good. Everyone was talking to me so friendly, laughing with me and spending time with me in rest phase. I didn't feel alone for s second. As always hobi was with me so I don't need to feel lonely, but rest of the members were also so good with me. They didn't make me feel that I'm not a part of them. But only one thing was odd and it was him.

He was only calling me during the practice session, if he need any explanation. Then after he was avoiding me as possible as he can and stay away from me. Where every members were taking their rest and talking to eachother, he was trying to stay far from all of us and continued to do his practice alone. I don't know but I found it little bit uncomfortable as I'm not used to stay like that with him.

That things hurt me little.

He stayed calm and silent all the time. I didn't wanted to pay attention to him but my eyes were driving in his direction every second. Whenever he seat with his pouty lips and puppy eyes in the corner of the room, it made my heart melt. I think I become the reason for make him stay away from their friends. But what I can do, it was all of them who was staying near by me so I don't feel alone between them.

"Hey Jimin~...." I raised my head when I listened yoongi was calling him and walked towards him. ".... Why are you so calm from few days? You are the only who always get excited for foreign trip but those happiness is not looking into you today." I take a look at him who smiled weakly at yoongi but avoid to answer him. "Is there anything bothering you or you are not feeling ok, then tell us!" Yoongi reassured him and put his hand on Jimin's right shoulder. He raised his head to contact with Yoongi's eyes.

"Nothing." He nodded simply. His eyes accidentally meet with mine when he break the contact with yoongi and throw his sights on the floor again. Instead of changing my direction, I continued to look at him and smiled to him. But he break the contact and left the room without responding my smile.

He was only following the instructions which I had given him. Then why I was getting so weird vibes.

-

Jimin's that little little unwanted behaviour were making me more eager about him day by day. It's already three days that we were there but I was feeling like suffocating even if every members were taking so good care of me. Every time when I looked at him its only forced me to remember that night because of which he was passing from this condition and staying so unfocused.

"I think practice is already done. Right? So we are going to shoot our MV tomorrow." Director came in the practice room when everyone was staying in a messy but funny position for relaxing their selves. "Yhhh!" Jin couldn't control his excitement and shouted joyfully.

After being tired by today's practice I take a dinner. I headed back to my room. Seat on the edge of bed and bite my bottom lips when I was thinking about him. The way he was avoiding me was too much for me to tolerate. Recalling all the good memories with him in past and that all changed just in a night, I couldn't control myself and few tears already appeared in my eyes. I run my fingers in my head and take the phone to call my friend.

"Hey!" She answered excitedly but my reply was so cold. "Hii!"

"What happened? Are you okey?"

"I just called you to inform that....I can't take this anymore." My voice became shaky while mentioning among her. "What?" She asked in confusion. "About him......he is constantly ignoring me not even giving a response of my simple smile. I know what happened between us is the reason of his behaviour, but he is the one who told me to talk to him as a friend atleast. Then why he is doing this to me and playing with my emotions? If I said no for staying in relationship it doesn't mean that he can avoid me this much. And plus I can't see his pale face which he is carrying all the times with him because of me. I'm the reason behind it I know but.....I can't do anything." My voice became unsteady and cracked, on the urge to cry. "I can't control this emotions more now...."

"There is only one way!" She answered in simple tone. "What?"

"Go and confess to him." I knitted my eyebrows in disbelief that she again stop at on the same point. "You know what you are talking about?" I said. "I'm talking the right things y/n. Why don't you confess that you also have a feelings for him. Even I can also feel that, but don't know why you can't?" I know I like him. But....? I bite my inner lip and parted my lips for sighed. "And you think it's easy....after what happened at that night. Will he forgive me? That much easily?" No one will come back to their person so easily if they hurt them in one or second way. So how can I expect it from him or anyone when fault was mine.

"I know he will. I'm 110% sure. He is such a cute guy. You know?" She chuckled on opposite side. I was able to think anything after that. "Okey bye, I'll talk to you later.." I said and hang up the call. Is that what I'm feeling is real?!!

"Yes!" I flinched on my place when suddenly the voice of door closing ring in my ear and some familiar voice startled me.

"Ho--bi" I stood up in a shock that may be he had listen all the conversation between me and my friend. Now what if he'll tell everyone?

"Don't be shock. I already knew it." He shoved his hands in pocket and came closer to me. He know about me? He knows about us? I was not able process all of this. "W-What? How?"

"Leave it on side it doesn't matter. I can help you." He directly said. My eyes were still wide open on his words. It's jimin! No one know about us except two of us. "Hhhh?" My jaw dropped and I started to staring at him by knitting my eyebrows. "Yh. I'll." He passed by me and seat on the bed. He was so confidence on his words.

"Youh!!" I sighed. "...See hobi, I have no guts to do this okey!" I clearly said to him. First I just break his heart and now I wanted to be with him. Everyone call it nonsense if I'll do this then.

"Hhhm? From which day my brave girl started to say it. Hm?" His eyebrows get bit higher than usual in question. "I truly can't......"

"Come here." He patted the place besides him on the bed and told me to seat next to him. And I did it.

Jimin's pov.

Everyone was ready for the shooting. We all were on our location. My eyes were traveling everywhere to find that well known figure. My eyes stopped on the way which was little far from our location but we could see the people clearly who were passing by there. Y/n was coming in a white full fluffy jacket which was reaching up to her knees. Her face was more glowing then usual as she was smiling today a lot. How can someone's normal walk also be that perfect like model.

Damn hot looking....

I had never seen her that much happy after we reached here. She was always staying quiet and calm. But today she was totally different. Last night when I see her in her balcony she was also looking so happy at that time while talking with someone. Her smile was spreading ear by ear.

May be she had patch up with her ex!
But it's none of your business jimin, leave it....

My heart ached after thinking about her with her ex. It make me jealous on some reason. "Let's start!" Director said from the another side and distracted me.

In middle of the shooting, I was peeking at her second by second. Her fingers were constantly running on the keyboard and she was smiling a lot. After looking every single massage she was becoming happy like a little baby.

May be she is talking with her ex.

I threw the scarf from my neck on the floor in anger and walked to the camper van.

-

Third person's pov.

"Many many happy returns of the day jimiiiiin~" Taehyung came in jimin's room and shacked him vigorously after hovering over his body. "Wake up birthday boy!" He slapped on his butt many times and tried to wake him up.

"Taehyung..!!" He finally opened his eyes and rubbed his face with his little hands.

"Happy birthday jiminshiii." Jungkook shouted from outside and then came inside the room and pulled the blanket away from over him. He was not over with his sentence and then another members also entered in room. "Lots of love and blesses Jimin." Namjoon, jin, yoongi, hobi all of them hugged that sleepy body in his bed and wished him lots of love. "Thank you." But he was still a sleepy.

After taking a bath jimin go downstairs. Where whole the staff congratulated him for his birthday. He was happy that everyone was wishing him to many good blessings but his mind was calling only one person.

Is she doesn't know?

-

"Where is jimin? I want to give him birthday bumps.!" Namjoon asked while searching him. In his one hand there was balloon in which he was blowing. "Hardly hyung." Jungkook suggested him with wink and they both laughed. "Who is going for bring the cake?" Jin asked from the kitchen while preparing something special for him as surprise. "Me and yoongi hyung." Then tae speak. He got the key from the table and lead yoongi towards the car outside of the hotel. "What are you making hyung?" Jungkook went to the kitchen for asked to jin. "It's surprise." Jin ignored to answered him and turned on his works again. "But it's for jimin hyung, not me. Atleast tell me." Jungkook hit his butts hardly but playfully and ordered him to tell. "Hya Jungkook. Don't do this......come here." Then he whispered something in his ears and both laughed very hardly.

"Where is hobi?" Namjoon asked while decorating the room for party. "He brings Jimin to out side for make our work easy." Jungkook also joined him and take some balloons for blowing it and answered after sitting on sofa.

"But where is y/n. She is missing from the morning." Jin asked to everyone surprisingly.

"She is busy in her personal work. Hyung told me at morning when I asked him about her." Jungkook removed the doubts from all of heads. "Is she coming in party or not?" Jin asked again. "Ofcourse hyung. Why she will not?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 15.2K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
299K 17.5K 46
"Why would you like trash like me?" Highest Ranking #5 for a Yoonmin book ♥ thank you my dear friends
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
299K 7.3K 39
- „I don't want you or your child". - a story about a unwanted pregnancy which leads to DRAMA!!! 👀