• The Neko • Alice In Borderl...

Door Rui_ruu

Things went normal from the start... Until you got yourself stuck in a different borderland world. Where you... Meer

• Announment •
• Rin Izumi •
• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Extra Chapter 1 •
• Extra Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Extra Chapter 3 •
• Extra Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Announcement (Important) •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
?¿ERROR ERROR¿?
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •

• Chapter 7 •

7.7K 234 77
Door Rui_ruu

+ WARNING AHEAD +

BLOOD, GORE, CURSE WORDS, CHISHIYA, ARISU, USAGI, TAGGER

PART 3

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Finding the Safe zone

| Arisu's POV |

Karube and I just saw the two girls who just died. "What should we do? Arisu." Karube asks me in worried.

"Can you come up with any solution?" Karube said. "We can't clear this game with something like that!" I said in worried.

"Just think one, Arisu! Then you think of one!" Karube trying to encourage me.

The tagger saw us we quickly hide hoping that he didn't see us. I slowly look back at the tagger, just to see him looking around.

"The tagger didn't see us." I said. Now I know the tagger's weakness. "His field of vision is narrowed due to the mask." I quickly said.

Karube slowly gets up. "His weak point! That could be the key!" I said slowly standing up to inform everyone.

I started running and shouting. "Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area." I shouted hoping everyone hear this information.

"Stop it! You'll get killed!" Karube is trying to stop me but no I have to inform everyone.

"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's location! And search for the safe zone together!" I said, hoping that someone answers me.

| Chishiya's POV |

While me and Rin looking for clues until we hear someone shout. "Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area."

"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's location! And search for the safe zone together!" The guy shouted.

I smirk agreeing to his idea. "It's a good idea, but no one will respond." I said. I saw Rin looking at me not agreeing to what I said.

I chuckle and pat her head.

' That boy and Rin would be perfect to my plan. '

| Usagi's POV |

While I'm finding the safe zone I hear someone's voice and shout. "Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area."

I already take note of what the boy said. I quickly run to find this safe zone.

"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's location! And search for the safe zone together!" The boy continued.

I'm still searching the safe zone until I decided to look for the tagger, I saw the tagger, I quickly hide and inform everyone.

"The tagger is moving from the fourth level of the central area! Anyone nearby, run!" I shouted back and run.

I saw an old lady "Quick, run away!" I motioned her to run away. I look behind me and saw the tagger. "I'm sorry." I said to the old lady. I quickly climbed up.

| Rin's POV |

Chishiya and I were still looking for the clues, although everyone died. Until we hear a shout.

"Everyone! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area."

"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the tagger's location! And search for the safe zone together!" he shouted.

I searched who could be the one who informed it, then I saw the messy black hair with his friend.

I knew it... That guy is smart. I want to know his name.

I hear Chishiya say something. "It's a good idea, but no one will respond."

What? Excuse me? I look at him not agreeing to what he said.

Chishiya just chuckles and pats my head. I flinch at his sudden action. I don't get this guy.

Until someone responded. "The tagger is moving from the fourth level of the central area! Anyone nearby, run!" It came from a girl.

I look at Chishiya and smirk. "You were saying?" Chishiya smiles and puts his hands up. "Ok, you win..." I chuckle and look back.

I notice the girl with short hair climbed up into the building, I got impressed by the girl.

"Whoa... A climber? She's pretty good." Said Chishiya. I nod at him.

Our phone rings again.

" 8 minutes until the game ends. "

 Shoot we've been standing here for that long geez... We need to move fast!

" There are currently eight survivors. "

Shit, we need to move now... But how...  the tagger is on the lose... But how the hell could we be able to get past him?

| Arisu's POV |

While me and Karube still finding the safe zone we hear a shotgun, I saw the tagger is shooting someone.

The tagger is out of bullets, this is my chance!

"Hey! Over here! Hey!" The boy just covering his head and scared, I decided to help him. I crawl towards him before the tagger shoots again.

"Arisu! We don't have the time to help someone else!" shouted Karube as he was warned me, but I have to save him.

"Don't just sit there, move!" Said Karube getting irritated.

The boy and I with a blue cap quickly crawled back. "Hey, move it!" said Karube.

| Chishiya's POV |

I saw the tagger shoots from a long distance and there were no bullets that got through the door. Hmm, that's the safe zone I see...

I felt a tug in my jacket, it's Rin, she look at me and said. "Look Chishiya... I think that door is the safe zone. " She pointed where the tagger shoots at.

How clever she is. But the way she tugs my jacket is... never mind...

I look at my phone of how many minutes have left.

" 6: 35 "

I look at Rin and nodded. I let down my hood and face Rin "Shall we begin?" I said while walking.

I waited for Rin to come with me. She looks back at the door then at me, she was hesitate for a bit then she walks with me.

' It seems like she doesn't trust me that much huh? '

| Arisu's POV |

While running away from the tagger I open one of the doors to see which is unlocked, but nothing.

"Arisu!" I hear Karube's call. "You go first! Damn it. Let's take the tagger out." Said Karube readying his knife.

"We're going up against a machine gun here!" I said warning Karube.

"No, that's a human." I hear someone say. I look up to see who said it. It was the bald guy with a muscular build.

"The tagger is 190 cm tall and weighs 90 kg. Their dominant hand is their right hand. His shooting is rudimentary. Most likely an ex-SDF officer or policeman." He said like he knows everything about the tagger.

The guy with a bandana came in while holding a fire extinguisher. The bald man gets one until I notice something.

' They're wearing bracelets. '

I look confused why they're wearing that.

"Take this." Said the bald guy giving the fire extinguisher to Karube.

Karube hesitate to take the fire extinguisher, but the bald guy walks to him and gave it.

"Let's go hunt down the tagger." Said the bald guy.

"Go search for the safe zone." He said to me.

Karube seems irritated by this. "Hey! Don't command us!" Karube was about to protest but I cut him off. "I got it." I said.

"I'll search from the top." I said to them, Karube looks shocked that I obey them. I started to walk away but Karube stops me.

"Arisu! Don't do that." said Karube "We don't have any other choice." I said to Karube in a hurry.

Until someone jumps in. "I checked the 5th floor on the south block and the 6th floor on the east and south blocks." Said the girl with short hair.

"Let's split up and search for the safe zone." "I haven't checked the 1st and 2nd floors." I replied. "Understood. I'll go check it out." Said the girl.

The girl suddenly jump down, Karube and I got shocked. And look at the girl who went to the second floor.

"It's time to get rid of the tagger." The bald guy said.

" Five minutes remaining. "

"See you later." Said Karube. "Okay." Karube and I parted ways.

' I hope you're safe... Karube! '

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.5K 159 11
This short fic of you and Chishiya goes along with the depicted storyline of Alice In Borderland. You two were smart enough to know that you cannot...
421K 12.9K 30
Y/N and Niragi go to the same high school. Niragi is a nerdy boy, with no friends and the main target of constant bullying. Y/N on the contrary, has...
51.8K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...
106K 2.8K 12
~ Niragi x Reader x Chishiya ~ •This story will follow the live action changing up a few events. I also read the manga and it follows that too. •It w...