makeup artist°l.dh

By luvpeachy

ㅡ makeup artist。 ㅡ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐮。 lee donghyuck, a mischievous star that turns u... More

chapter zero: him and her
chapter one: welcome
chapter two: warm
chapter three: crush
chapter four: live
chapter five: right?
chapter six: i wanna ruin our friendship
chapter seven: blooming
chapter eight: we should be lovers instead
chapter nine: lights, camera, action!
chapter ten: the beginning
chapter eleven: teletubbies
chapter twelve: one wish
chapter thirteen: date
chapter fourteen: stalker
chapter fifteen: fan attitude
chapter sixteen: stray kids
chapter seventeen: jealous
chapter eighteen: first
chapter nineteen: lip tint? or...?
twenty one: stupid question
twenty two: drunk
twenty three: dinosaur
twenty four: J! to the E! to the A! to the L! to the Oㅡ
twenty five: romeo vs the toilet
twenty six: another day, another article
twenty seven: liar, liar, liar
twenty eight: perfect for two
twenty nine: the dam
thirty: sulk
thirty-one: saved yet, hurt
chapter thirty-two: falling
chapter thirty-three: her breakdown
chapter thirty-four: entrapped
chapter thirty-five: soulmates
chapter thirty-six: better
chapter thirty-seven: cursed
chapter thirty-eight (i): fullsun
chapter thirty-eight (ii): fullsun
chapter thirty-nine: moon
chapter forty: debut
chapter forty-one: speechless
chapter forty-two: script reading
chapter forty-three: once again
chapter forty-four: honesty
chapter forty-five: affection
chapter forty-six: déjà vu
chapter forty-seven: mutual
chapter forty-eight: priceless
chapter fourty-nine: again
chapter fifty: bravery or foolishness?
chapter fifty-one: accidental
chapter fifty-two: deal
chapter fifty-three: cf
chapter fifty-four: home
chapter fifty-five: crazy
chapter fifty-six: perfect timing
chapter fifty-seven: helpful articles
chapter fifty-eight: official
chapter fifty-nine: settle in
[final] chapter sixty: infinite

twenty: "you already look like him"

5.2K 187 60
By luvpeachy

  Despite getting their photos taken, things have been quiet and calm.

  Not that they know, though.

  Instead, both Donghyuck and Eunwol are getting more closer, falling more deeper with each day and are getting even braver after they shared that smooch.

  It shows that their feelings are mutual.

  It's as if they're in a secret relationship already. Although, none of them asked about taking it to the next level officially, yet.

  Today is an SM STATION mv shooting schedule for a sweet, spring song thus, the theme: the boy next door or the lovely boyfriend.

  Eunwol opens her mouth whilst brushing Donghyuck's hair back and he feeds her a potato chip snack.

  They both then, munch their salty snack- working together.

  "What's the theme?" He asks and feeds her another chip.

  "The boy next door or the sweet boyfriend," she answers.

  Haechan hums in interest. "So? Are you going to make me look like your ideal boyfriend?"

  "For what?" She scoffs out and honestly, it cracks his heart a bit and he internally sighs.

  "You already look like him," she adds.

  He perks back up and he sees her smiling playfully through the mirror's reflection.

  Butterflies rage in him and he starts to get all jumpy from the elation.

  "Stay still! I'm trying to not poke your eye here!" Eunwol scolds and he grins cheekily.

  "Say what you said again."

  She furrows. "'I'm trying to not poke your eye?'"

  He snaps his head back and she quickly retracts her brush in panic and focuses on his face that's looking up at her.

  "No, I meant the one before. The 'boyfriend' thingy," he explains as if she doesn't already know.

  "Pay me," Wollie casually says, not thinking much of it.

  But she doesn't regret it either when he levers his body up briefly and pecks her nose.

  "Is that enough?" He asks, arching a brow cockily and she gasps- turning red by the second.

  But realization hits her and she whips her head to the other Dream members who are also, in the room. "U-uhmㅡ"

  "Don't worry, they know," Hyuck chuckles at her panic. "They won't tell."

  The Dreamies snicker and wave at them, some giving looks of mischief.

  "Yeah! Lezgetit!" Mark supports and Jaemin grins brightly.

  "We won't say anything, don't worry," he assures and Eunwol knows their kind nature so she smiles as well, trusting them.

  Donghyuck rolls his eyes. "Okay, we get it. Now, can you leave? We're tryna have a date here."

  "Excuse meㅡ" Eunwol tries to cut in.

  "Okay, hyung~" Chenle sings, a big shipper of the two, and they all head out.

  The door shuts and Donghyuck looks at her. "So? Where were we?"

  "The part where I'm doing your eyeshadow," she says, staying loyal to her job.

  Donghyuck pouts, squinting his eyes at her in dissatisfaction. He was expecting a peck back and he abruptly stands.

  "Gosh! If you wanted to be stabbed in the eyeball, you could've said so!" Eunwol exclaims, frustrated at his inability to stay still.

  But, she's the one who becomes frozen instead when he cups a side of her cheek and after a bit of contemplation, he leans in- lowering himself a bit to match her height.

  And their lips meet.

  To be called a kiss, it's too brief but to be called a smooch, it's too deep.

  It doesn't matter, though. For at that moment, they're both held captive in each other's embrace.

  Before they pull away.

  Their eyes linger on each other's, pupils dilated as their hearts are going over the speed limit.

  "You'llㅡ"

  Haechan's words are cut when the doorknob rattles.

  "Exactly. My shoulders have been a bit tense from all the zumba classes," Eunwol's team leader walks in with another staff.

  Aejin notices both Haechan who's sitting on his chair, getting dolled up and Eunwol flicking her brushes.

  She smiles, proud at how hardworking she is and walks away to continue chatting- clueless to the fact that both the idol and junior are screeching inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.4K 34
✿idol au ❝where 2 idols fall in love but tries to hide their relationship from their fans.❞
26.7K 939 34
♪ Idol au ♪ "Do you believe in love at first sight?" "I believe in love at every sight when it comes to you." ♪♪♪ "You know, you're cute, but have yo...
4.9K 205 38
ᴺᵒᵗᵉˢ: ᴺᶜᵗ ᴴⁱᵍʰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃᵘ ᴴᵉᵃᵛʸ ᵃⁿᵍˢᵗ, ᵗʳᵃᵘᵐᵃ ᵂʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ: ²⁰²³/¹⁰/³¹ ⁻ ²⁰²⁴/⁰²/⁰¹ ᴬˡˡ ᴿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᴿᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ © ⁻ ᴺⁱˣˣᵒⁿⁿʸ
60.2K 1.3K 31
in which mark from nct 127 befriends a fan online. - no set conflict !! a happy book :D - very random, dk what i'm writing so it's bad :( - lowercase...