©Soulmates | Dramione

Galing kay aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... Higit pa

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

19. The Burrow

3.5K 80 15
Galing kay aleiawritesss

Hermione was helping Ginny and Fleur baking some cookies in the kitchen of Mrs Weasley's place. Yeah, The Burrow. She never thought she would come back here again. And this time, she came with Draco. He was sitting at the yard with Harry, Bill, Charlie, Percy and George. Today is Victorie's 5th birthday.

"Ez your marriage okay?" Fleur asked, still in her French slang.

"Well, sometimes if I could tell. I didn't expect him to come with me to celebrate Victorie's birthday"

"Good sign, isn't it?" Ginny's lips quirked up to the right, teasing Hermione.

"Keep on dreaming"

Outside, the boys are talking about some random stuffs, laughing happily. They seemed to be very open to each other, even Harry and Draco. Odd, but that's what happening after marrying Hermione, as Draco said. George was the only person who didn't seem to talk much, feeling empty.

"How's your marriage with Hermione?"

"Shit. You have no idea how hard it is to deal with her. There are tons of rules and boundaries that we need to obey and obviously I crossed limit when I feel like necessary"

"Damn. Boundaries? She needs to sort out her priorities"

Draco nodded at Charlie's words. Well, like it or not, it was his choice to agree into the marriage. Only. Because of his mother was being hexed that day. Fucking stupid Lucius. He felt like Apparating to Azkaban now to choke the death out of that man. Harry nudged his stomach using his elbow.

"How did you end up marrying her? You know, it was like only a month after she broke up with Ron"

"Well, my mother asked to. She was hexed by fa—Lucius, who's in Azkaban because he was against her. I was deadly worried and that's how I ended up marrying that know-it-all girl"

George looked at Draco after few moments of being quiet. Draco seemed to look at him too. With, concern and guilt—a bit of guilt. Realizing that the atmosphere is a bit thick, the others went into the house, leaving Draco and George outside. It was time for them to make up for their past.

"George, I'm sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry about"

"Uh, I'm sorry if this is too personal,— but, how does it feel when Fred died?"

"Pain— the one I thought I would never feel. Losing Fred is like losing my other half. He.. he was the person who was always there for me. The only one who always come up with crazy ideas to entertain everyone. Yea, I did took some parts,— but the idea of joke shop was originally from Fred. It's hard actually— to know that I have to manage everything,— by my own. Fred won't come back to help me. Even in the form of a ghost. Yeah, maybe he's busy teasing and disturbing students in Hogwarts, but I still can't believe he's dead"

"You manage the joke shop— alone?"

(I forgot the name LMAO)

"Yeah, Ron isn't a help at all. He only knew to look around. Seriously, that git can't do anything beside being a total bastard to Mione. When I said bastard, I mean, — the real one. He fucking kissed another girl in front of Hermione just few days before their engagement"

"What a bastard he is"

"You won't do that to Hermione right?"

George looked at Draco. Draco tried to look away, feeling unsure. He didn't love Hermione, but that didn't mean he loved someone else. But, they can learn to understand each other for the whole time right? Well,— not with Hermione being more complicated than his mother. He looked back at George.

"I don't know. I mean, I don't love her, you see"

"But you care about her, don't you?"

"Well,— just my responsibility, I think?"

George placed one arm on Draco's shoulder with a friendly,— brotherly kind of smile. He might be as playful as the teenager George, but he knew what to do when someone was unsure of their own act. George looked at Draco.

"I won't hesitate to kill you if you hurt Hermione like my bastard brother" George said darkly, threatening Draco.

"Ow, sure. Didn't expect it to come from you"

They remained silent for a good few seconds before bursting out laughing. They looked like some good old friends from school days when the first time they actually ever talked was on Fred's funeral. Yeah, and it was a secret kept between the two. That was why George didn't have any problem of talking nicely to Draco.

"Urm, you know. I actually enjoy your jokes a lot during school time"

"Really? Now I know the answer to the missing stocks of our stuffs"

"Yeah, I stole them" Draco laughed at his words.

"Why? You can just buy them"

"Being a Slytherin means our pride is our priority. I can't let some stupid jokes bring down our pride"

"Well, Fred would be happy if he knew a Slytherin actually enjoy our jokes"

"Not only me. Zabini, Nott, and many more"

George smiled a little. Draco looked around, admiring the garden in front of The Burrow. Couldn't lie he actually loved the green garden. Lots of money are needed and he had the thoughts of all the money coming from Charlie, Bill, Percy, George and Ginny. Not even a tiny bit of Ron. Like George said, a bastard. That stupid git.

George left into the house, giving Draco some times alone. Few seconds later, Hermione walked out to find her husband zoning out looking at the calming view in front of them. Draco smiled as Hermione took the seat next to him. Hermione smiled back at him before looking away.

"Done with the cookies?"

"Yeah, magic saved times, to be honest"

"You're being too Muggle at home"

"Funny one, but what do you expect? You bought all those Muggles stuffs in the big kitchen"

"Right, you're right"

For a while, Draco was lost in Hermione's brown orbs. He had always has this one obsession towards that gorgeous eyes of her since the punch in third year. That punch brought away all of his sanity. George words came into his mind. He was unsure. He meant, he did feel something towards Hermione. But, he didn't sure if it was love or something else. He didn't even know how love felt like.

Well, except the mother love Narcissa gave.

He couldn't deny that Hermione was so pretty back then. Living with her actually made him think she's actually beautiful. By looks, by heart. She has that kind and beautiful heart that accepted him despite him being a former Death Eater. Her hair, those brown locks that used to look like the bushes in Forbidden Forest or the crazy branch of Whomping Willow was now tamed. Less bushy but still curly. In an elegant wavy way. He found it gorgeous. He needed a bigger word to describe how special she was to him.

"Hello? You're spacing out"

Draco snapped back into reality. "Huh?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah"

Draco's attention turned to the furious typhoon not far from The Burrow. He frowned. Out of nowhere, there's a furious typhoon coming? He stood up, drawing his wand out. He ignored the look Hermione gave her. And then, he realized— it was the dark typhoon. He turned to look at Hermione. She didn't see the typhoon.

"Go inside"

"What? Why?"

"Go inside, Hermione"

"Why? What is happening?"

"A dark typhoon is coming on our way! I'm sure you don't wanna be dead before Victorie's birthday! Now, get inside!"

Draco drew his wand higher, trying to use all the Dark Magic he's learnt back then. Only people with powerful magic can see dark typhoon. He gave Hermione a sharp glare, asking her to get inside. He ran into the house, looking at the frightened face of the people as Hermione informed them there's a dark typhoon coming.

"Put the girls in the room. Men, guard the house. I'll control the typhoon"

Without hesitation, Draco stormed out from the house. He drew his wand higher, waiting for the storm to come. He gave the men instructions to guard every parts of the house with their wands out. Draco hissed, he could feel his Dark Mark burning. Forgetting the pain, he looked up. Not prepared for the surprise in front of him.

The dark typhoon...

Belonged to....

Ronald Bilius Weasley

"What's a Death Eater doing in my family house?"

******
Boom!

Surprising isn't it to see him? Ugh. That bastard. The next chapter will be updated soon.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Take care, everyone! I love you!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

154K 4.4K 29
A few years after the Battle of Hogwarts everybody is trying hard to recover from their losses and survive with the memories. What happens when Narci...
1.1K 57 31
Updates every Monday and Thursday The world is a web of decisions. What we decide today changes our tomorrow. Each one of us is interconnected in thi...
1.2K 50 17
Draco Malfoy, five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, has built a life for himself. He runs a successful business in Diagon Alley and keeps to hims...
553K 13.7K 56
Born to be apart. Destined to be together. Draco and Hermione are bonded to each other in more ways than one. Each holding a secret that compliments...