SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Bonus #2
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Chapter 45

43.2K 2.3K 2.6K
By BTS_lifehacks

By the way, for the question about who's my bias, I got a lot of comments and replies! I will start out by saying that I love all the members dearly and they are all so special to me but my bias is... *drumroll*

Not Jungkook🐰

Not Taehyung 🐯

But...

KIM SEOKJINNIE aka our worldwide handsome 😍

Now back to the story because I know you all have been waiting for this chapter-

_________

To say that Jungkook has been in heaven the past week is an understatement. Taehyung has been staying over at his place every night since the event with the alphas, not to mention that they haven't seen anything to the weird stalker so far. Maybe he's being extra careful considering that Taehyung and Jungkook are together most of the day now.

They have been cuddling at night and Jungkook doesn't know if he will be able to contain all this happiness for long.

Still, they have to leave their little bubble and go out for school every day. And today is a bit different from the last few days. Those days have been totally normal, just the two of them and Jimin and Hoseok eating by their familiar table. Suho has been pretty quiet, but he did get to give Jungkook a slap in the back of his head one day when he was alone. But to be honest, Jungkook couldn't care less, that's how much of a heaven he's in.

And how is today different, you might ask? Well, it started when the boys had gone out to eat their horrible canteen food in the nice weather, just chilling and talking as they usually would. The conversation carried on as usual until Jimin suddenly got something stuck in his throat and started coughing like a madman. He has seen something... or rather someone he didn't expect to see ever again. Okay, maybe a bit exaggerated.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Hoseok questions, but Jimin can't even think about anything aside from the boy currently looking at their table.

Yoongi hesitantly makes his way towards them as he watches Hoseok helplessly try to stop Jimin from getting chocked to death. The others doesn't seem to have noticed him either, they are all looking worried at the only person who has actually realized Yoongi is back.

He's glad he went a way for some time. He might have dragged it on for a bit too long, but now it was also embracement and regret that started filling up his system. However, he got himself forced from the safe conditions back in his hometown in order to make up with his mates. His mates.

The time he has been away has really given him the time to reflect over their relationship and he has come to realize that maybe he did have quiet a big influence on the situation. He has always been reluctant and to be honest, pretty lazy. When Hoseok and Jimin tried to make activities and such, he would often decline or just ignore their crazy energetic selves. He just forgot that every time he did that, his mates would reschedule and stay home with him. At the time, he was probably moody and didn't want them to, but when he thinks about it... it's actually the nicest and most amazing thing they could have done.

He has missed them so much. The cuddling, the talking and the... intimate stuff too. All of it has been like a lost memory for him, but now that he can finally lie his eyes on them again, he's just happy he chose to travel home.

Jimin shakes his head as Hoseok keeps clapping his back.

"What, what? Jimin are you dying!?" he stresses and Jimin just keeps shaking his head. He then starts smacking the other back and pointing behind him, coughing the last few times before he can breath again. Hoseok finally seems to catch onto where he's pointing so he turns, Jungkook and Taehyung does the same.

The alpha's eyes immediately grows double size. It's like the dying Jimin is completely forgotten as Hoseok realizes who's standing not far from their table, smiling hesitantly. Hoseok's entire face emerges in something close to a supernova as his eyes shines and his teeth get displayed so nicely to show the extreme joy he's feeling right now.

"My baby!" he cries out and jumps up, rushing towards the other who just lets it happen. Yoongi didn't expect to get front tackled to the ground though, but that's exactly what happens. He lets out a surprised 'oof' when he hits the ground, followed by a pained 'ow' but the boy on top of him doesn't seem to mind that one bit.

"I never thought I would see you again!" Hoseok sobs.

"Relax, you're overreacting," Yoongi sighs but he can't help but smile brightly, knowing that his mate has missed him this much.

"Never!" Hoseok cries out and hugs the other tightly. That's when Jimin seems to finally have calmed down and stood up too, he runs over to his mates as fast as he can and squeezes himself into the cute reunion hug they are currently having on the ground. The people around them are giving them weirded-out looks, but they don't care.

"Yoongles..." Jimin mumbles against the other's chest, clearly holding back the tears.

"Now, now... this is supposed to be a happy situation, don't cry," he says and sees Jimin nod, even though the younger still starts crying. What to do with these boys? Yoongi shakes his head slightly before wrapping his arms around both of them and hugging them tighter... ahhh, so this is what home feels like?

Jungkook and Taehyung looks at each other with beaming smiles and then back at the trio.

"I'm glad he's back," Jungkook says and Taehyung merely hums in reply. He reaches out and gets a hold of Jungkook's hand as they keep observing the others, glad that their friend group has finally been reunited.

__________

"A walk?" Jungkook asks.

He and Taehyung have returned back home and helped Jin close down the restaurant. Taehyung finally had a day free from the kindergarten so they have most of the evening free.

"Yeah, by the river? No one ever goes there, so it's really peaceful," Taehyung states as he walks down the stairs, Jungkook right on his heals. He reaches out for his jacket and starts taking it on. He usually visits the lake on his free days, not many people know where it is because it's hidden in the forest area by the outside of the city where they live. He would love to bring Jungkook there for a night stroll.

"Okay," Jungkook agrees and starts collecting his clothes too. It's still pretty warm outside, so they can manage with only their jackets. Jungkook quickly informs Jin before he leaves the house and joins Taehyung on the empty road outside, grabbing the hand the elder is holding out for him. They start walking down the road in comfortable silence as Taehyung leads the way.

"I'm so glad Yoongi is back," Taehyung states after a few minutes. There has been a lot going on around them, making it almost seem wrong for them to be happy with what's going on between them. At least one of the 'problems' have been solved.

"Me too, they looked so happy," Jungkook states and smiles at the memory. After the trio had lied on the ground the entire break, they decided to skip the final lesson and go home to have some bonding time. Taehyung and Jungkook got to hug and greet Yoongi too, they missed him as well.

"Yeah, they deserve to be," Taehyung says and looks ahead, a fond expression resting over his features. Jungkook can't help but look down at him with sparkling eyes. The elder is having his hair down, his glasses have been left at home and his skin is just perfect as always.

"What?" the elder chuckles as he catches Jungkook ogling at him. Jungkook jumps in surprise and looks away with red cheeks. God, why is he such a coward?

They walk further as Taehyung slowly starts spotting the small entrance between the trees not far from them. After moving to this city, he needed a place where he could spent some alone time to think, no matter how cheesy that sounds, he's glad he found this spot. It's well hidden and he hasn't seen anyone there so far.

"I didn't even realize there was an opening here," Jungkook states in surprise as Taehyung takes him through some trees that are placed so close it's almost impossible to see that there's something behind them. He has had his runs in this forest many time, but still never spotted this.

"That's what makes it so amazing," Taehyung states and takes Jungkook the last few steps where they duck underneath some low-hanging branches. When they stand back up, a beautiful, large lake comes into view. Jungkook can't help but let out a 'wow' as he looks around in surprise. How did he not know about this?

"Gorgeous right?" Taehyung asks.

"Very," Jungkook replies as his eyes runs over the calm water. He likes this place already. They just stand beside each other for along time, looking at the moon's reflection in the water. Jungkook only lets his eyes leave the lake when he feels his and Taehyung's hands get untangled. He frowns and looks over at the elder, fearing for a second that he didn't want to hold hands because Jungkook's was sweaty or something...

However, his fear completely disappears and his replaced with shock when he spots Taehyung boldly shake of his jacket and grab the hem of his shirt.

HOLD UP! Okay. Pause right there.

Jungkook mind seems to stop functioning as Taehyung drags his shirt over his head suddenly and lets his torso get fully shown. His skin is almost glowing in the light of the moon and Jungkook feels his entire body freeze.

Can't really be compared to when Taehyung starts undoing his belt.

"W-What are you doing?" Jungkook panics.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Taehyung giggles as he successfully gets his pants loosened and lets them drop around his feet. Now he's only in his boxers and Jungkook swears to god he's on the edge of passing out.

"B-But what if someone is here?" Jungkook tries to reason, "you even have a stalker!"

"Well, maybe he will take some picture and we can finally get the police to find him," Taehyung says indifferently. Jungkook doesn't know if he should be celebrating or freaking out because now he knows there's not stopping Taehyung from stepping into the water.

Wait. Wait. Is he... he wouldn't take off...

🌚🔞

Jungkook doesn't get to think any further before his jaw literally drops and he ever so shamelessly looks at Taehyung take off his boxers so he's now completely naked.

UGH- Jungkook's mind just exploded, not to mention some certain signals got sent straight to his dick.

He holds himself back though as he watches Taehyung ever so gracefully walk down to the water and enter with his feet. The water doesn't seem to be too cold as he continues walking, clearly as slowly as he can in order to tease Jungkook. He knows what he's doing is having a certain effect on the younger because his smell is snitching on him so hard right now.

Indeed, Jungkook must be reeking of teenage hormones right now as his eyes can't hold themselves back from taking in every single part of Taehyung's ideal body. His thin waist, beautiful slender legs and then the most perfect butt Jungkook has ever seen. No kidding, it's flawless.

Jungkook must be starting to drool at this point because Taehyung decides to force Jungkook out of his trance when he has reached out so the water stops at his waist and he's now looking back at his mate.

"Are you coming?" he questions with a small smirk, seeing his mate totally starstruck. He's adorable.

"I will turn around," Taehyung helps and turns back around so Jungkook won't have to undress with his eyes lingering over him. It might be a bit much for Jungkook to do just yet. Jungkook gulps as he realizes what the other has been hinting to and he considers for a second if he should just run away or something. But how could he do that when his overly beautiful mate is currently standing naked only meters away from him?

No one would miss that chance.

With a deep breath he slowly starts taking off his clothes and toss it on the ground next to Taehyung's. When he gets to his boxers, he hesitantly takes them off and tries not to touch his friend down there too much... he doesn't want to get too excited or he might actually kill himself from embarrassment.

He gently slides them down his legs as he keeps looking at Taehyung, making sure the elder doesn't suddenly turn around, but he seems too busy with running his hands over the surface of the water to pay attention to Jungkook.

With yet another deep breath, Jungkook slowly starts walking out into the water. As he expected, it's actually surprisingly warm. As he keeps walking out into the water, he looks around and increases his senses, making sure that there aren't any people in a radius of one kilometer around them.

When he has done that, he focuses back on Taehyung as he slowly approaches him. His smell his oozing with excitement and curiosity, he's clearly very impatient about turning around to see Jungkook. He can now feel that Jungkook is close to him, but he still doesn't turn around. He waits for Jungkook to take some action.

When he feels two warm hands place themselves on his hips under the water, his knees almost wobbles in excitement. Slowly, Jungkook turns him around so that they are now looking at each other.

"Hi," Taehyung whispers out.

"H-Hey," Jungkook replies. God, he's such a wimp... what the fuck was that?

Taehyung doesn't seem to mind though as he just gently giggles and places his hands on Jungkook's stomach. The younger's breath hitches as he feels Taehyung's slowly slide his hands up his abs and over his chest. His eyes take in the strong outside of Jungkook before his arms settle around his neck.

"You have a very handsome body," he states.

"Y-Yours is nicer..." Is nicer even a word? Jungkook cringes at himself for being so awkward, but he forgets about it when Taehyung gently leans closer and places a kiss on his nose.

"Thank you," the elder smiles tenderly and Jungkook can't hold back his own smile. Damn, he can't remember a time where he has been smiling this much. They stand like that for a while, Jungkook's hands firmly around Taehyung's waist as they lean into a kiss.

It's soft and wet, their tongues clashing against each other. Taehyung tilts his head and grabs the back of Jungkook's to press them even closer. His fingers get tangled in the soft hair as they keep making out.

They keep going on for minutes when Jungkook suddenly grabs firmly around Taehyung and presses their chests together. He shouldn't have done that. His eyes opens in shock when their lips get unattached and Taehyung lets out the smallest yet most sexy moan Jungkook has ever heard.

And... BAAM! he's hard.

His face immediately turns completely tomato red as he sees Taehyung frown and look down in surprise.

"Oh," he utters.

No... no, no, no. He might as well just drown himself now. Bye world.

Jungkook honestly almost feels like crying, that's how embarrassed he is. You might wonder how Taehyung noticed? Yeah well, that's because it fucking hit his leg. How the fuck did it get hard so fast? Taehyung barely breathed and it's standing like a soldier at attention.

Just die Jeon.

"I-I-... I don't know why that- I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean for it to h-happen-" Jungkook panics as his entire body gets red and he hastily moves back, but Taehyung doesn't let him get very far. The elder grabs around Jungkook's waist and pulls him back so their chests once again meet and Jungkook's now very permanent boner gets sandwiched between their bodies.

"It's okay," Taehyung calmly says even though he's also freaking out on the inside. None of them have ever like... done anything close to something sexual with someone else before, so it's only natural that they would be this nervous.

Jungkook sighs and hides his face in his hands, still feeling Taehyung's hands tightly around his waist which just excites him even more.

"I didn't mean too..." he mumbles quietly. Taehyung can't help but giggle a little at that. He himself is very aroused, it only increased when he felt Jungkook's hard member against him, he's just as hard himself.

"Hey, I'm a boy too remember? I know what you're feeling," he whispers and gently reaches up to remove Jungkook's hands from his face. He sees that the younger has tears in the corner of his eye and he almost can't hold back from just kissing all over the other cute face.

"Don't cry," baby. The word almost slipped from Taehyung's lips, but he stopped himself just in time. He softly runs his hands through Jungkook's hair and pulls the other down so he can place his lips against Jungkook's eye to kiss away the tears. He must really be in a crisis to get this embarrassed, Taehyung has to make sure he feels comfortable with this situation so he won't tear himself up over it later. That would be classic Jungkook.

"Do you... want me to help?" he whispers quietly after having pulled back so that they are now looking at each other. Jungkook's body tenses and he gulps, probably debating if he should take this opportunity or go hide away in his home safe from all troubles.

After a few second, he nods his head so faintly that Taehyung almost doesn't see it. But he catches the memo and smiles, grabbing Jungkook's neck and pulling him down for a short kiss to calm him down. When he pulls back he looks down and grabs Jungkook hands so they can rest on his hips again.

Then, he focuses on the trouble that's between their legs, his eyes big as he sees the silhouette of Jungkook underneath the water. He has always know that alphas were pretty big down there but that... that's a beast.

With a beating heart and his lip bitten, Taehyung gently reaches forward under the surface and grabs around the hard dick that's almost standing straight against Jungkook's tummy. As soon as his fingers wrap around it, Jungkook's hold on his waist tightens and his breath hitches ever so slightly.

Taehyung gently starts moving his hand up and down over the sensitive body part, seeing how Jungkook's legs stagger slightly at the sudden feeling of pleasure rushing through him. Taehyung looks back up with hooded eyes, staring at Jungkook's face as the younger has his eyes closed, his mouth slightly open as he concentrates solely on the feeling of Taehyung's hand.

What an erotic sight. Taehyung feels himself painfully hard as he reaches up and kisses Jungkook, the younger is surprises at first but he quickly melts into it too.

Taehyung's hand stops for a moment and he reaches for his own arching dick and presses it against Jungkook's. The raven gasps into the kiss as Taehyung starts running both of his hands over their members that are hard against each other, the pleasure increases unhealthily much. They keep going and seem to get lost in time as minutes fly by, their only focus on each other.

Their lips part in order for them to breathe just for a second.

"Fuck-" Taehyung utters as one of his hands leaves their dicks and he reaches up to grab Jungkook's hair hard, their lips smashing together once again. They make out messily as Taehyung keeps his right hand working, moving up and down at a faster pace for every minute that passes.

Jungkook is honestly so close to coming. The warmth, scent and pleasure he's feeling from Taehyung is unbearable, he has never felt this much pleasure before. He's harder than ever before, so much that he feels like he's going to explode any second now.

"I-I'm-" he mumbles into their kiss, but Taehyung just catches onto him lips again, not caring if Jungkook is going to come or not because he's overly close himself.

He moves faster as he feels the hands on his hips dig into his skin and he gets pushed a few steps backwards as Jungkook presses harder against him, biting into the elder's lip as he finally reaches the edge and comes with a deep groan.

The made it impossible for Taehyung to hold on any further as he follows suit and comes a few seconds after.

Shit... Jungkook is in total euphoria as Taehyung keeps running his hand up and down for a little while longer, letting them ride out their orgasm completely. Jungkook's hips shutters from over sensitivity and his breathing slowly starts calming down.

Their lips meet in a final, lazy kiss until they are completely done and they start to soften. Taehyung's hand lets go and settles on Jungkook's hip.

"Damn... that..." Taehyung can't even express it. He rests his forehead against Jungkook's and both of them closes their eyes for a second. That was absolutely astonishing.

A few minutes pass where none of them seem to have the energy to move or talk. Their wolves are currently bonding and are overly satisfied with the outcome of this 'walk' that seemed so innocent at the beginning. Finally, they were able to take it just a bit further, Jungkook never thought they would actually get to this point... and definitely not in public.

"It was amazing," Taehyung mumbles out.

"Yeah..." Jungkook agrees and they pull into a hug.

Another step. Another amazing step for them has been taken. Jungkook can't wait to see where this will lead them, it's like a new and hidden door has been opened. He can't wait to go and explore it to the very last corner.

_________

SJKSNKJDHKSJDHKJASHKDJHKDAJSHDKJSDHKSJDHKJS KILL ME NOW

Finally, the first mature scene after 45 chapter YAAAAAAAAAS🎉

And can we just have a moment to like... appreciate Tae's butt?

Our boy is THICC - he's body GOALS no lie... Anywaaaay, imma just go-

I hope it wasn't terrible, this chap was long af 💀 See you ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 16K 54
Taehyung was only 15 when his parents sold him to a group dealing in human trafficking. . . .
53.6K 4.9K 43
Park Y/N is a 25 year old cop. She lives with her two friends Dahyun and Tzuyu and takes her job seriously. One day her friends set her up on a blind...
5.9K 308 6
[oc x ...] - 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a girl goes to a dating show hoping to find the perfect someone for her. or... when a girl feels like something's missin...
61.6K 3.4K 18
A spinoff of COFFEE Sixteen years. Sixteen years have passed since Taehyung and Jungkook have have adopted Taejung. Taejung is starting at a new scho...