Interning for Tony Stark

By lol3000yolo

When Peter Parker get qualified for an internship position he unknowingly applied for, things get messy. Espe... More

Hi
Thursday
Friday
Hello
Hi again
Hi guys!
Saturday
Saturday Part 2
Monday
Tuesday
Tuesday Part 2
Hola
Tuesday part 3
Christmas Lights
Mistletoe
Spidey returns
The tower
A Chapter of this fanfic
Ughhhhhhhhhhh
Freaking out
School
Hey guys!

A deal

2.3K 129 7
By lol3000yolo

Avengers Tower:

"Spiderman has returned after 3 months,"  Fury told the avengers.

Spiderman  Pov:

I was going to go home when I saw the avengers. Oh great, I thought. First day back and the avengers already were after me.

"Hey," said Captain America.

"Ughhh," replied. I rolled my eyes but, he couldn't see it. 

"We came to make a deal." 

"What?" I asked.

"You don't have to join the avengers but, you have to come in once a week to train. You also have to help us with villains trying to destroy the earth."

"Do I have to reveal my identity to you guys?"

"No."

"Okay, fine."

"Meet us at the tower in 20 minutes."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
402K 12.2K 11
3 months ago, The Avengers were given instructions by SHIELD to bring Spider-Man in. Ever since that day Spider-Man has vanished from the streets of...
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
7.1K 303 17
Tommy's deaf. Well partly. Hes always been an outcast in school. Bullies making fun of him and his own mother dying shortly after he was born. Will h...