Childish

By Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... More

Moving Day
Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev๐Ÿ˜”
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!
Special #1
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Karasuno Crumbs
Special #2.1
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
We Love Some Filler
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?
Hmmmggmm Title

The Start of TRAINING CAMP!

7K 292 143
By Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

I wanted to draw [name] but then I realised this was a self-insert so I did Junichi instead - aged up ofc. His feet are too small bc idk proportions and I didn't do the writing on the shirt cuz that's too hard. Junichi was supposed to look more delinquent-type but his face suddenly became baby??? 

 I was gonna paint on him but then I remembered I couldn't paint so I used pencil crayons and oh lawd, it's been so long since I touched a pencil crayon.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] furrowed through his bag meticulously checking it so see if he left anything out.

He looked at his bag and felt a giddy feeling at the bottom of his stomach. He could feel his lips curl into a smile and took a few deep breaths to suppress the squeal in his throat.

His door suddenly opened, "Ya ready?"

He recognised Kuroo's voice and turned around still with a huge smile on his face and jumped towards him. Kuroo opened his arms and let [name] jump into his embrace. He could feel the child trembling in excitement. He picked up [name]'s bag and carried him downstairs where his parents were situated.

[name]'s mother was fretting over the training camp but thankfully she was reassured by Kuroo and she gave a tearful farewell to [name].

The two met Kenma at the entrance of the house and they all went to the front of Nekoma where the team was situated.

This could have been peaceful if not for [name]'s burst of adrenaline and Kuroo deciding to race the two others. Needless to say, Kenma was not pleased.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Yamamoto stood with his team as they all waited for their setter, captain and little manager. He was hella pumped, just thinking of spending more time with the little angel [name], oh and didn't Karasuno have that super pretty manager? Truly this was going to be a week worth living.

"Alright team, I assume you all know what to do," their vice-captain gathered the team in a huddle, "Protect,"

"[name]." they all finished the small vow and separated with serious looks on their faces.

Sure training camp was great and all but there were also lots of people there that could steal their precious child, not to mention that annoying owl team that [name] seemed to like enough. They couldn't let him out of their sight for even a second.

Looking at the oddly fired up team, their younger coach sighed, "Somehow it feels like you might be plotting something,"

The team stiffened.

"Oh come on now, nothing wrong with completely annihilating anyone who wants to get their filthy hands on [name]," the older coach spoke normally but that wasn't the most terrifying part. His eyes, aura and words spoke murder but his smile remained.

"Oi, oi. Why does it feel like a horror movie in here?" the team turned around at the annoying voice of their captain and quickly took off the murderous looks from their faces and as if rehearsed,

"[name]!"

"It's your first training camp!"

"Aren't you excited!"

"You're a real part of the club now!"

If this was [name] a few months ago, he would be right back out of here away from all these energetic boys. But this was a different [name]. If [name] back then was a caterpillar, this [name] was a butterfly. The current [name] smiled back with enthusiasm to rival their own.

The team collectively looked up to the sky, thanking any hidden authorities that led up to this moment.

"Alright alright, time to get a move on," coach Naoi clapped his hands to hurry things up, at this rate, they would stay stuck here forever.

"I guess it can't be helped," Kai sighed regretfully, "I suppose I'll have to sit with [name] this time,"

The rest of the team stared at him incredulously.

"Whaddya mean? [name]'s gonna sit with me after all," Kuroo rubbed his chin smugly.

"No (Y'all sTINKY) he likes me the best sooo..." Yaku pushed Kuroo out of the way.

Only to be stepped on by Lev, "Hey [name], I have a ton of snacks, you wanna sit with me?"

"Are you trying to get sick before training camp?" Yaku got back up bonked Lev's stomach.

Meanwhile, Kenma calmly took [name]'s hand and went into the bus. Fukunaga, observing this, chuckled to himself and followed them in. Sure it was nice to sit with [name] but it was even nicer being in his reach and seeing all the drama that came with him.

[name] took the window seat and fidgeted about in it.

"We're not even moving yet," commented Kenma when [name] looked out of the window for the fifth time. [name] puffed a breath out in irritation and sat down, firmly planted into his seat.

He felt the shudder of the engine as bus started to move. He swung his legs over his seat and leaned back. He decided to stay awake and stare out of the window. The ride wasn't too long so it was very much possible to do so.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"[name], we're here," the soft voice of Kenma woke him. [name] opened his eyes to see Kenma standing up and poking his cheek.

Kenma enjoyed poking [name]'s cheeks. It started off as plain curiosity after seeing them puff up when eating, he decided to give them a good poke. His soft cheek caved in where he poked it and sprang back out as his finger retreated. Kenma could only describe them as fluffy and malleable and highly addictive.

[name] bounced up from his seat but soon regretted that, feeling a bit unsteady on his feet and he collided into Kenma who grasped his shoulders to steady him and led him out of the bus.

[name] gasped at the size of the new school. His eyes were open wide, taking in the building and field that surrounded it.

He felt Kenma pull his hand gently and looked at him in confusion.

"We need to do something first," he explained.

This did absolutely nothing to aid [name]'s confusion and he turned to Kuroo instead.

"We're just picking up some crows," he joyfully spoke.

This made [name] even more confused. Why on earth were they getting crows?

But, he didn't question it any more and simply skipped hand in hand with Kenma.

The group stopped and [name] finally found out what Kuroo meant by crows. Except he didn't. From what he gathered, these were humans. [name] latched onto Kenma, using him as a meat shield to protect him from the group of tall boys.

Kuroo picked him up and started leading the way back.

[name] glanced at some of the supposed 'crows' and found nothing too special about them. They were just boys. He still wouldn't talk to them though.

He was quite glad to be looking down on most of them with the height of Kuroo.

One of the boys saw him. Well they all saw him but none of them loudly pointed him out like this one. The loud boy pointed at him and charged towards him in excitement. Kuroo simply swept [name] away and held the other boy away with his hand.

Nevertheless, the boy persisted and tried to touch [name] like some sort of piñata and Kuroo waved him away from those hands.

"Kuro stop, you're traumatising the child," Kenma went in between the two.

Kuroo looked to see [name] pale-faced and watery-eyed in his arms, "Oops,"

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

The group arrived back at the camp where all the teams were gathered.

"[NAME]!" an enthusiastic shout emerged and a large body appeared in front of [name].

[name] jumped at the sudden appearance and stumbled back into another body.

"Are you alright, [name]?"

Wait, he recognised that voice! [name] turned around to see Akaashi holding his frame and madly blushed before running away from them.

He found the arms of Kuroo who got an idea in his head.

"Alright, listen up!" he shouted, addressing all of the teams.

The teams mumbled among themselves and looked at him in discontent.

"He said listen up," coach Nekomata reinforced Kuroo from behind. This got all the teams to pay attention to what he was going to say.

Kuroo picked [name] up and held him up like Simba.

"This is [name]!"

[name], from his height could see all of the teams staring at him in curiosity. He didn't like it. His face flushed and he squirmed in Kuroo's hands, trying to hide himself. Kuroo saw this discomfort.

"Turn around all of you, can't you see you're making him uncomfortable?" Kuroo commanded.

'But you're the one who's making him uncomfortable' 

The collective thought went through everyone's minds but they complied, seeing coach Nekomata's chilling glare peek out behind Kuroo.

"Now that you know who [name] is, I want you all to stay a healthy ten metres away from him," and with that, Kuroo lowered [name] and let him run off to wherever he wanted (to Kenma to recover from this).

The teams all sweat dropped, but, they had to admit that [name] was quite the little cutie.

The matches were organised and the teams started stretching. As always, [name] sat in front of Kenma and stretched with him.

But this time, unknown to him, he had a little fanclub.

The managers. Yep, they were all with their respective teams but their eyes were solely focused on [name].

"Kiyoko-san look at me!"

"No, Kiyoko-san look at me!"

Two certain individuals from Karasuno were slightly miffed at these developments.

"Th-then Yachi-"

"So adorable!" the first year manager fangirled.

Somewhere along the lines, two crows made a small plan.

"Ryu, you know what this calls for?"

"I got it bro."

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

I completely understand [name], being in a camp with some ridiculously tall people. How has evolution occurred so that some people can be in the 190s, like there are obviously more than a few centimetres that they can donate but they selfishly hog all the height.

Brb lemme just start a GoFundMe where y'all can donate some centimetres (Fuck imperial measures, all my homies hate imperial measures).

So, training camp started and now I'm just thinking, WHO DO I ADD. I completely overlooked who to add in my excitement.

Not checked pls tell me about spelling errors etc.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 213 11
- ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -she just needed a few pairs of clothes to make it through an interview. he just wanted to safel...
90.9K 3.8K 57
- ๐ค๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...
326K 8.9K 26
โ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐“๐‡๐‹๐„๐“๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐‚๐„๐ˆ๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐“ ๐•๐€๐‹๐”๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๐...
84.2K 3.1K 29
A chatfic ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป