Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

20

148 5 0
By getvmin

Ding dong......

We were working in the kitchen when someone suddenly came on the door. "Wait I'm going. You can continue...." My friend washed her hands as for open the door and left me alone in the kitchen.

"Ohh welcome! Welcome!" I could hear her voice from far as I was standing in the corner of the kitchen.

Who is come at this time?

I also left the kitchen and went to the living room for checking the guest.

"Who is-" some unwanted expectations blocked my way for go further as I searched the persons standing in front of me.

Why they are here?

"Good evening!" I greeted only to hobi and ignored my eye contact with jimin as possible as I can. "Good evening!" He came forward for share a hug. "How are you feeling now?" He asked after making me free from him. For a second my eyes meet with Jimin, and immediately he turned his gaze on the floor. "Mm. Better!" I answered politely.

"Sorry if we disturb you, but I'm here for asking your help." Hobi apologized as he said. I pointed them to seat on the sofa and take my seat next to hobi as jimin was sitting on the another one. But we were clearly able to see eachother from that angle. "And how can I help you?"

"You know very well that we are preparing for new album and it will release it in next two months...." He stated his statement as I nodded.

"Hmmm."

".......so after your success as a choreographer in jimin's MV, our director decided to take you as a choreographer in next one. Means in our group MV."

I raised my one eyebrows in a shocked for moment, that what he is exactly saying. "No no hobi! I'm not that much good...." I faked smile.

"Wowww y/n. You are rocking buddy!" My friend slapped on my back multiple times and cut me in middle.

"No hobi! I need to handle my academy." I made an excuse to get out from it. Actually it was a good opportunity to move forward after working with company like BigHit but I didn't wanted to go there. Especially what happened between me and Jimin last night. I had only one fear that I have to face him daily if I'll become their choreographer. And I didn't wanted to fall in love with him. Not at any cost. "I'll handle it. You don't need to worry." She again said.

Why she is so talkative today?

"See! She is also supporting you. So please...." Hobi made a pouty face in some sadness. I had never said no to him for any work. But this time it was difficult to give him answer. "Ahh....." I bite my lips in nervousness.

I glanced at jimyin from corner of my eye for once. He was staring at the floor and playing with his fingers. Not speaking any words. I think he was also feeling the same nervousness.

"Jimin say to her something!" Hobi said to jimin. He raised his head and gave a fack smile just for saw to hobi. For a second he stay blanked. Thinking about how to answer. "Mmm. Yhh!" He only said two words.

"Go y/n. Everyone not get this chance." Y/fn smiled reassuringly. I know this everyone don't get a luck. But when I got it, it comes to me with mess together. After thinking so much I finally opened my mouth. "Okk. I'm ready."

"Jackpot! So go and pack your belongings." Hobi jumped with overjoy and pressed Jimin's wrist tightly. Jimin only smiled once and go back in his silent condition.

"Pack my things?.....why??....what you mean..?" I asked out of blue. Obviously why I need to pack my things if I'm going only to choreograph them. "We are going out of country." He became more excited but I get more nervous. "Out of?"

"Yes! Get ready for a day after." , "What? Just in one day? Ya... Hobi why you always informed in last moment?" I hit his shoulder lightly but hardly. "Sorry y/n, but director told me just today. That's why..."

Hobi's pov.

After finished all the conversation, I signed Y/fn to leave them alone for a moment. She nodded in agreement and I made an excuse. "I...want to use rest room... please!!" I said.

"Let me lead you." She said and we both left them alone in living room. We walked out of the room and hide ourselves behind the wall for notice them.

"How you convinced your director?" She asked. "Let's say it's our fate. When I was standing among his office's door, I heared that he was already talking with producer about taking her as a choreographer. So it's being easy for me to asked him!!"

"Woww! God is also with us..... high-five." She said and gave high-five to me.

Y/N's pov.

We both were sitting in silence. No one saying anything. I was getting more uncomfortable between it. In last he break the silence. "How's your fever?" And asked. His voice was worried when asked me. I bite my lower lips and answer him.
"Better then morning." And gave him fack smile.

"Hm!" He sighed, flip his hair back and pressed his back on the sofa for comfort his self. Again he started to playing with his fingers.

I stood up and started to walk for my food -sushi, which was waiting for me in the kitchen. "Want to eat? I have made sushi." I don't know from where I got that guts but I directly asked him. "No! No!" Finally he gave a peaceful smile.

It gives me a relief....

"Let's go jimin!" Hobi and my friend came from inside and he suggested jimin to go back. "See you y/n." Hobi waved at me and left with jimin.

-

"Quickly! What are you doing?" My friend shacked me eagerly and distracted me from my thoughts. We both were packing my bag for heading. "Sorry!" I started to fold my clothes rapidly and finally packed my bags.

"Congo buddy! Congratulations!" She hugged me very tightly. She was more happier than me I guess. "Thank you!"

-

I'm feeling really bad for jimin.

I said as I think about him one again. I think so much about to talk to him once. After thinking so much, I opened my phone for text him as he had said that he don't want to loose friend like me!

Come on y/n. You can..!!...

You:
"Hii!"

In last you massaged him.
J

imin:
"Hey."
He replied immediately.

You:

"What are you doing?"

Jimin:
"Nothing. Just getting bored.....And you?"

You:

"Ohh same here!"
J

imin:
"Then can I call you?"
He direct massaged.

Why? What he mean by it?...

"Typing is taking too much time. And it's making me more bore...that's why."

You:
"Ahh. Ok!"

I waited for him to call me. Rolling my phone in my hands. After few seconds it's vibrated in my hands. His name appeared on the screen. My heart was running like rollercoaster.

What will I say?
Oh god..!!!

"Hey!" Jimin spoke. He asked so gently. His sweet voice clanged in my ears.

My poor heartuu...

"Hiii!" I also greeted normally. It's first time that we were talking on call. "So how's your preparation going?" I feel his smile in his voice. "I already packed my things." I said after looking at my bags. "Ok."

"And what's about you?" I asked the same. "I'll do it tomorrow." His voice is so soft. I can listen it whole night!

Stop it y/n!!!

"Ok!" As I completed my word he yawned. How can someone's yawn also be that much cute? I shaked my thoughts. "I think you are sleepy. You need to take your nap." I suggested him. "No! No! I'm okey." He yawned again. Cutely. "But I can feel it that you are tired. Go and sleep."

"Okkk. Good night y/n!" I was searching that, why he didn't called me miss copy-cat. Why? I don't know but it pinched my heart. "Good night."

Atleast we are talking to eachother..!...

I smiled lightly. Put my phone on side. And dragged myself into the blanket.

-

I break my link from sleep-ness as sun was going higher. Rubbing my eyes. Trying to hide my face in blanket from sun rays.

I Just sleep, and sun is already raised...

I shuffled to the edge of bed for get off and followed my daily exercise routine.

Feeling relaxed after a long time. You are really working on me 'dear exercise'.

I stretched my body after doing my exercise.

Hope it's not making you bored.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
299K 7.3K 39
- „I don't want you or your child". - a story about a unwanted pregnancy which leads to DRAMA!!! 👀
882K 36.9K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau