Princess of Magic | Harry Pot...

By SusanDaniel1

"You're dating the mother fucking princess bitch" [Goblet of fire - deathly Hallows] - Currently Editing Orp... More

0.00 | PROLOGUE
CAST
FOUR
0.01| WINTERS
0.02| FREINDSHIP
0.03 | FEAST
0.04 | HERBOLOGY
0.05 | RIVALS
0.06 | FLAME
Glow | 0.07
Owl | 0.08
Fallen | 0.09
Potter | 0.10
Panic | 0.11
Mother | 0.12
Muffins | 0.13
Dragons | 0.14
Dates | 0.16
Red | 0.17
Ball | 0.18
Fireworks | 0.19
Gossip | 0.20
Night | 0.21
Nice | 0.22
Water | 0.23
Woods | 0.24
Blood | 0.25
Rose | 0.26
Love | 0.27
News | 0.28
Doggy | 0.29
Kitchens | 0.30
Dream | 0.31
Family | 0.32
Death | 0.33
Life | 0.34
End | 0.35
Year Five
Castle | 0.36
Anger | 0.37
Truth | 0.38
History | 0.39
Prefect 0.40
0.41 | JOURNEY
0.42 | ANGER
0.43 | DETENTION
0.44 | SCAR
0.45 | ARGUMENT
0.46 | ARMY
0.47 | REBELLION
0.48 | QUIDDITCH
0.49 | COMFORT
0.50 | FIRE
A return ?

Stupid | 0.15

1.2K 62 3
By SusanDaniel1

Stupid

During, Viktor Krum's task, Professor Sprout had informed them that Cedric was fine with only minor burns. A lucky escape she had called it. It was only then Stevie had let go of both Frankie's and Bambi's hands, releasing a very heavy breath as she did. She had gone back to her usual self, cheering and booing with the crowd. Even when the weasley twins had gone around placing bets she had shook their hands ferociously, handing over the money.

"Stevie, you do realise you've just betted half your allowance there," Frankie scolded when flopped back down into her seat.

Tuckering away her change, Stevie attention turned back to the stadium, "Frankie dear, momma working, "

Their attention was brought away when the finally champion was announced. A loud boom echoed and a gust of wind followed, blowing her hair back. Students were leaning over the railing, watching as a ginormous steel black dragon rocked the ground as it walked. The crowd cheered louder when Harry finally stepped out. He was a twig compared to the dragon. Next to her, Bambi heard Stevie swear under her breath. This dragon was ten times bigger than the others, more horrifying too.

The crowd quietened, turning to watch Harry first move. Slowly, he raised his arm, shouting out a spell into the sky, "Accio Firebolt." Nothing. Everyone watched as he his arm lowered and his face dropping five times its colour.  Come on, Bambi pleaded to herself. She edged closer to the ledge. Then they heard it. Soaring through the sky was Harry broom. The crowd roared louder, Bambi joining, standing up clapping as loud as she could.

Stevie herself joined in around her, clapping but watched in confusing as Bambi stood. Frankie leaned over, whispering in her ear, "someone got the team spirt" 

Harry began soaring into the sky, higher and higher until he was a spot in the sky.  For a moment, he floated before diving down the dragon eyes darting to him. As he got closer and closer to the ground, the dragon bucked it's head, shooting orange flames straight towards him. Bambi gasped, falling into her seat with her hand covering her mouth. Yet, Harry was one step ahead, serving just before the fire could reach him. The crowed cheered, watching as Harry soared around the dragon in a circle, teasing a dog with a bone.

"Bloody hell," Stevie breathed, "the boy can fly can't he" Bambi wasn't listening, she watching, grinning as Harry served around the Dragon, missing its fire once again. Angry, the dragon lashed it's spiked tail towards Harry and this time it didn't miss. Screaming echoed around Bambi as she latched onto Stevie's hand next to her, gripping it just as tight as she done.

Despite being struck, Harry had stayed upon his broom, flying once again round. Eventually, he was able to entice the Dragon to stand up, unveiling the golden egg she once hidden. A loud roar echoed as she angrily flapped her giant wings. He took his chance, diving nose deep to the egg. The dragon was too big to move in time before Harry reached out, grabbing the egg in one swift move.

The cheers erupted around the whole arena as Harry touched ground, heaving the egg into the sky. Bagman voice could be heard only as a muffle from where she was standing as her screams muted it out. She had jumped from her seat as soon as he reappeared through the Dragons legs, screaming at the top of her lungs. Both Frankie and Stevie sat with fingers in their ears. Her hands were beginning to sting when Harry eyes swam around the stands, landing straight on her. He smiled brightly, waving before the professor rushed him into the tent Cedric had disappeared through.

Stevie stood up, grabbing Bambi by her arm, "come on cheerleader, lets go see Cedric." She didn't stop cheering until they were out of the stands...

The three of them stepped into the tent, getting the all clear from Professor Sprout. She guided them through the many bustle of teachers and reporters, passing by smaller cubical where the other champions were heard. As they edged closer to Cedric cubical they passed by Harry she barely could get a glimpse of for the crowd around him. Cedric was standing when they walked in, bracing his arms for a hug. The three stepped in kindly, smelling the burning of his clothes.

Soon enough, the calming scene was broke when Stevie began hitting him on the back of his head, back, arm, anywhere she could get too. "You bloody idiot!" Cedric cried out in pain, shielding himself with his arms while Frankie and Bambi pulled her back.

"Jeez, your more scary than the bloody dragon", it seemed Stevie was happy with the compliment stepping back. Mandan Pomfrey came in giving Cedric a final check up. Cedric went to refuse, admitting he was fine, but a stern look from all three of them had him sat firmly in seat until he was given the all clear. Once allowed to leave, Cedric admitted that a party would be held in the Hufflepuff  common thanks to his sixth year friends.

Informing him they would attend without a doubt the three left when Cho ran in, hectic in fits of tears, latching her arms around Cedric neck. Stevie face was sour until they left, returning to the stand to hear the results. In the end, Fleur had come last, followed by Cedric. Frankie pointed a finger in Stevie's face chanting I told you so when she lost her bet. Harry and Krum had been tied winners, leaving a smile only on Bambi face.

The stands were crowed as everyone tried to leave at once and Stevie's usual pushing and shoving had fail, forcing them to wait. Eventually, they escaped back into the open, walking back to their respective common rooms. Down by the tents, the champions were leaving gathered by a flock of their friends. Last to walk out was Harry, Hermione and Ron at his side. Bambi, stopped, ushering her friends to not wait up before heading down.

Hermione first noticed her walking towards the trio, nudging both Ron and Harry. Ron gave a confused stare while Harry walked further away from his friends. It seemed that the adrenaline pumping through his vein gave him a new found confident as he grinned brightly. "Hey" he chorused.

Bambi smiled, waving back at Ron and Hermione who waved back slowly, " I just wanted to say congratulations and well done. Gave half the school a fright." She laughed nervously, " I see you and Ron are friends again, that's good"

Embarrassment began to settle in, "oh em thank you, it was nothing really. And yh, finally came to his sense." They shared an equal laugh, looking back at Ron who stared back startled. No one said anything when the laughter died down.

Bambi began rocking on the heels of her shoes. She went to go awkwardly say bye but before Harry butted in, " I was wondering if you wanted to come to the Gryffindor party? You've been there for me more than some of them have so I thought it might be nice if you could"

She blinked before realising that she was actually being invited to go to the gryffindor common room which she had never seen. Regret filled inside her as she said, "I'm sorry but Cedric's friends are having a party in our common room and Cedric invited all of us alr -"

Harry stopped her before she could finished, his check flushing red, "oh sorry - yh I should have thought" he stumbled backwards, regaining herself, "another time yh"

Bambi merely nodded, backing up the hill, repeating her sorry before rounding the corner. Out of sight she stood, letting out a holding breath. Bloody idiot she sighed, carrying on her journey back to her dorms.

Harry P.O.V

Mentally bashing himself again the table, Harry sat surrounded by his friends in the gryffindor common room. The glow of the fire illuminating his face. Why must he always embarrass himself. Bambi was a new friend that actually cared, and here he was running it. Ron and Hermione had bugged him he whole way back up asking questions. He didn't really have any replied merely saying that she had helped him one time and they had become friends. He didn't mention Dumbledore calling him to his office, asking him not to tell anyone about what he saw that day. Not even mentioning it with Bambi herself, Harry kept it to himself.

Something felt familiar when he was around Bambi. He wasn't sure what it was but he felt deep down that they had met somewhere before. Dismissing it as his stupid brain, Harry turned to where Ron was retelling the story of the task, exaggerating parts. Hermione chimed in a parts correcting him before noticing Harry sat alone. Sending him a questionable look he smiled, shrugging his thoughts of being walking towards his friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844 14 33
Y/n had a pretty great life. She had a family she loved, and that loved her. She had two best friends that loved and cared for her; The feeling was m...
706 38 6
[EDITED] [BOOK ONE] In Hermione Granger's fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she finds herself falling for the most popular...
324K 9.3K 39
'We'll 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
42K 719 69
my love, original version ⦗ goblet of fire ⇾ deathly hallows draco malfoy x female! oc cover by ME! ⦘