Pyaar Aur Junoon

By magical_AditiRathore

It's a story of a girl name avni mehta who lost her parents when she was a kid and Darkshado who is a mystery... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter Thirty three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty six
Chapter Thirty seven
Chapter Thirty eight
Chapter Thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty one
Chapter Forty two
Chapter Forty three
Chapter Forty four
Chapter Forty five
Chapter Forty six
Chapter Forty seven
Chapter Forty eight
Chapter Forty nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty one
Chapter Fifty two
Chapter Fifty three
Chapter Fifty four
Chapter Fifty five
Chapter Fifty six
Chapter Fifty seven
Chapter Fifty eight
Chapter Fifty nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty one
Chapter Sixty two
Chapter Sixty three
Chapter Sixty four
Chapter Sixty five
Chapter Sixty six
Chapter Sixty seven
Chapter Sixty eight
Chapter Sixty nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy one
Chapter Seventy two
Chapter Seventy three
Chapter Seventy four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy six
Chapter Seventy seven
Chapter Seventy eight
Chapter Seventy nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty one
Chapter Eighty two
Chapter Eighty three
Chapter Eighty four
Chapter Eighty five
Chapter Eighty six
Chapter Eighty seven
Chapter Eighty eight
Chapter Eighty nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety one
Chapter Ninety two
Chapter Ninety three
Chapter Ninety four
Chapter Ninety five
Chapter Ninety six
Chapter Ninety seven
Chapter Ninety eight
Chapter Ninety nine
Chapter One hundred
Chapter one hundred one
Chapter One hundred two
Chapter One hundred three
Chapter One hundred four
Last chapter

Chapter Thirty five

864 146 216
By magical_AditiRathore

At morning AvNeil had the breakfast Avni saw the snow falls and her face light up both were warm cold and knitted cap.

Avni: snow fall.

Avni goes to the balcony and enjoys the snow fall she spread her arms and twirls neil look at her and smiles.

Neil: avni andar aao thand lag jayegi. ( Avni come inside you will catch cold).

Avni: nahi lagegi neil tum bhi aao bohat maza ayega. ( nothing will happen Neil you also come it will enjoy a lot).

Neil looking at her.

Neil: ye larki bhi na. ( this girl).

Neil takes the blanket and goes to covers her because she is shivering but still enjoying the snow.

Neil: dekha kaha tha maine andar ajao. ( see i told you to come inside).

Avni: but mujhe maza araha tha aur maine jacket to pehni hoi hai na. ( but I was enjoying and I am wearing jacket).

Neil: phir bhi thand lag rahi hai na avni ek jacket se kuch nahi hota. ( still you are feeling cold avni nothing happen with one jacket).

Neil shivers and avni covers him with the blanket both are standing in the blanket they are close to each other their eyelock Avni breaks the eyelock.

Avni: chalo andar chalte hain. ( come let's go inside).

Neil: hmm.

Neil comes out from the blanket Both goes inside After resting for sometime.

Neil: tumhe snowfall bohat pasand hai to chalo aaj tumhe asi jaga le kar chalta hun jahan tum jitna marzi chahe snow fall enjoy karo. (You like snowfall so come today I take you to the place where you enjoy the snowfall as much as you want).

Avni get excited.

Avni: sachi lekin aaj to bahar bohat thand hogi na phir. ( really but today is so cold this).

Neil: thand ki waja se kya sab ghar main bethe rahenge hum apne aap ko puri tarha se cover kar ke jaenge na. ( because of cold all will be at home we will go by covering ourself properly).

Avni was happy

Avni: ok.

Then avneil gets ready and goes outside.

They reached the place and now sun is shinning avneil looks at the people some are enjoying the snow skating some are making snow man some are enjoying the sunshine.

Avni: wow Neil ye sab kitna acha hai. ( wow Neil this is so beautiful).

Neil: han avni bohat acha hai. ( Ye Avni very beautiful).

Avni: neil tum ne kabhi snowman banaya hai. ( Neil did you ever made a snowman).

Neil: nahi aur tumne? ( no and you).

Avni: nahi per main na jab bhi tv main snowman dekhti thi na to mera bohat dil karta tha banane ka. ( no but whenever I see snowman in the TV then I really wanted to make it).

Neil: to chalo aaj banate hain. ( then come today make it).

Avni: tum banaoge? ( you will make it).

Neil: han kyun nahi mil kar banate hain. ( Yes why not make it together).

Avni smiles.

Avni: ok.

Avneil made the snowman while making it their hands touched both look at each other their eyelock they made the snow man and several times their hands touched. After making the snowman avneil takes selfies with it and also clicks each other pics with the snowman After that avni saw the cable car Avni tells while pointing towards the cable car.

Avni: pata hai Neil mujhe na us main bethne ka bohat shock hai. ( you know Neil I really want to sit in it).

Neil: to chalo bethte hain. ( so let's go sit).

Avni: nahi Neil mujhe bohat dar lagta hai. ( no no I am very frightened of it)

Neil: jab main sath hon to dar kaisa chalo. ( when I am with you then why to fear).

Avneil smiles Neil forward his hand avni give her hand and they goes to sit in the cable car Avni close her eyes Neil look at her and smiles he holds her hand.

Neil: avni open your eyes main hon na tumhare sath. ( Avni open your eyes I am with you).

Avni slowly opens her eyes. Neil points outside.

Neil: wo dekho avni. ( see there avni).

Avni looks outside both enjoys the views and smiles avni gets up and goes to the glass and looks from there Neil also stands behind her both are lost in looking at the view they didn't realize that they are standing so close to each other Neil points to the view with his one hand and other hand is on her shoulder after that avni turns and her nose touches with his nose their eyelock neil is looking at her he leans close to her face avni close her eyes but the cable car shakes they came into reality neil moves back they feel embarrassed and look here and there avni rub her nose and set the hairs Neil set his jacket.

Neil in mind: ye main kya karne ja raha tha avni kya soch rahi hogi mere bare main. ( what I was going to do what Avni was thinking about me).

Avni in mind: ye kya ho raha hai mujhe kyun main Neil ke kareeb aate hi sab kuch bhul jati hun. ( what is happening to me why I forget everything when Neil come close to me).

Both sits on the seat and looks outside silently then they gets down from the cable car and goes to the same place Neil's phone rings.

Neil: avni main abhi aya. ( Avni I'll just come).

Avni: ok.

Neil goes and stands at the distance but his eyes are on her.

Neil: han dd bol. ( Yes dd say).

Dd: sir sorry disturb kiya aap se ek case ke bare main puchna tha. ( sorry to disturb you sir I want to ask you something about a case).

Neil: han pucho. ( Yes ask).

Neil is discussing about the case and avneil is feeling bored.

Avni: 15 minute se baat kiye ja raha hai aur main yahan bore ho rahi hun. ( he is talking on the phone since 15 minutes and I amd bored here).

Avni looks at the snow and thinks a mischievous smile appears at her face she look at Neil who was talking at the phone then someone throw the snow ball at him Neil shocked he looks at that side angirly then he was surprised to see because its avni. Avni is cleaning her hands.

Neil: dd main bad main baat karta hon. ( dd i will talk to you later).

Neil cuts the call and goes to her.

Neil: kya tha ye? ( What was that).

Avni: kya kuch nahi main bore ho rahi thi socha ke snow ball bana kar khelti hun. ( what nothing I was feeling bore so thought to play by making snowball).

Neil: acha to is ka matlab tum snow ball bana kar mujhe marogi. ( ok so it means you will hit me by making snowball).

Avni: han to pichle 15 minute se phone per lage howe the to main kya karon. ( Yes so you are talking on the phone since 15 minutes so why should I do).

Neil: wait ab main batata hun tumhe. ( wait I will show you now).

Avni: no ne neil no please.

Neil takes the snow and made the ball.

Neil: kya no no han abhi batata hun. ( what no no hmm I will show you now).

Neil throw the ball but she bends and laughs Neil again makes the ball but avni runs.

Neil: avnj ruko kahan bach ke jaogi. ( Avni stop where will you go by running).

Neil runs after her Neil catches her arm both lose the balance and falls Neil is on her Their eyelock then Neil realized their position he gets up and gives his hand to help her to make her stand Both feels awkward To make the situation normal neil made the snow ball and hits her avni look at him he cleans his hands.

Avni: neil ye kya kiya. ( Neil what you did).

Neil: revenge sweetheart revenge tum ne kya socha main chor dunga tumhe no way no never. ( Revenge sweetheart revenge what you thought I will leave you no way no never).

Avni angirly looks at him she made the ball and throw at him Neil keep the hands In front of him and turn his face he smiles then both start the fight and throw the snowball at eachother and smiling they were enjoying they smiles while throwing the ball at eachother then they hears the laugh they saw there. An old couple is looking at them.

Man: hey you both looks perfect together.

Avneil smiles and look at each other.

Neil: thank you.

Lady: I think they are new wed couple and are here for their holidays right doll.

Avni blush.

Avni: right aunty.

Lady: o my God look she is blushing she looks so cute.

Neil smiles by looking at avni.

L: God bless you children I wish you both lives happily together throughout your life.

Avneil: thank you.

The old couple goes from there.

Neil: chalen avni I think ab humain bhi chalna chahiye. ( can you go Avni I think we should go now).

Avni: han Neil chalo. ( Yes let's go)

Avneil are on the way avni feels tired she sleeps Neil look at her she looks so cute while sleeping Neil gave her his shoulder and she made herself comfortable on his shoulder Neil smile and take away the hair strands from her face after somwtime she open her eyes and look at Neil who is smiling She angirly looks at him.

Avni: tumhe ghurne ke ilawa aur kuch aata hai. ( do you know any thing except staring).

Neil shocked.

Neil: avni.

She gives him angry look Neil saw a fair in her eyes.

Neil: Darkshado?

Darkshado: ji han. ( yes).

Neil face palm his forehead Neil act as cries.

Neil: aaaaahhhhannn yaar chain nahi hai tumhe kuch din to mujhe sukoon se guzarne deti. ( aaaaahaannnn don't you get peace let me live peacefully for somesdays).

Darkshado: maine mana kiya tha na mujhe nahi jana phir bhi le aye. ( I prohibit you I don't want to go still you toom me here).

Neil: o hello main na apni wifey ko le kar aya hon per tum khud jan bujh kar tapak pari ho. ( o hello I took my wife here but you yourself dropped here).

Darkshado: Dekho mujhe gussa mat dilao nahi to shor macha ke jail main dalwa dungi ye Switzerland hai tum yahan acp Neil Khanna nahi ho samjhe. ( see don't get me angry otherwise i will send you to jail by screaming this is Switzerland you are not ACP here understood).

Neil: case to main tum per karonga harassment ka tum kitna harass karti ho mujhe jeena mushkil kar diya hai mera main kitna khush tha per tum se meri khushi dekhi nahi gai na aa gai meri khushi barbad karna. ( I will case on you of harassment you harass me you make my life hell I was so happy but you can't see my happiness right that's why you came here to spoil my happiness).

Darkshado doesn't say anything and looks outside.

Neil: avni.

She looks at him angrily.

Neil: I mean darkshado so jao na.( I mean darkshado sleep).

Darkshado: mujhe nend nahi arahi. ( I am not sleepy).

Neil: please tum meri achi darkshado ho na tum so jao I promise main tumhe na phir chocolate bhi le kar dunga. ( please you are my good darkshado you sleep I promise I will buy chocolates for you then).

Neil pinch his throat.

Neil: Sachi paka promise ( really pinky promise).

Darkshado: main koi bachi nahi hun ke chocolate ki lalach de rahe ho. ( I am not a kid that you are giving me avarice of chocolate to me).

Neil: to kya chahiye. ( so what you want).

Avni: mujhe na tumhara khoon pina hai bolo ab doge. ( I want to drink your blood tell me will you give it to me).

Neil: tum insan ho ya dayan. ( you are a human or witch).

Darkshado: you.

Neil: please please so jao na meri pyari darkshado. ( please please sleep my sweet Darkshado).

Darkshado get irritated.

Darkshado: yaar mujhe nend nahi arahi aur ab mujhe ye views enjoy karne do. ( I am not sleepy and now let me enjoy these views).

Neil: ankhen band karogi to nend ayegi na. ( you close your eyes then you will sleep).

Darkshado ignore him he make a face and attempt to make her sleep Then train stops at the station.

Darkashi: jaldi utro station agaya nahi to phir next station per utarna parega.
( get down quickly else we will get the leave the next station).

Both gets up and get down from the train and stand at the station darkshado went from there without looking at Neil she keep the hands in her pocket and went from there and Neil was looking at her then he make a crying face and went after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 41.4K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
Secret Revenge By Sona

Mystery / Thriller

5.3K 318 12
Welcome aboard a journey that is full of thrills, chills, romance, and much more. Just a notice before you join the boat, enter at your own risk, thi...
112K 5.1K 24
ye baazii mohabbat kii baazii hai naadaa.n ise jiitnaa hai to haare chalaa jaa ~Sheri Bhopali A story that involves two completely different individu...
116K 13.8K 81
Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is amazing. It's like an adventure when you Do...