• The Neko • Alice In Borderl...

By Rui_ruu

Things went normal from the start... Until you got yourself stuck in a different borderland world. Where you... More

• Announment •
• Rin Izumi •
• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Extra Chapter 1 •
• Extra Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Extra Chapter 3 •
• Extra Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Announcement (Important) •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
?¿ERROR ERROR¿?
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •

• Chapter 6 •

7.8K 264 143
By Rui_ruu

+ WARNING  AHEAD +

BLOOD, GORE, CURSE WORDS, CHISHIYA, ARISU, USAGI, TAGGER

VOTES & COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!

PART  2

🔸 Enjoy 🔸

Weird Vibes

| Chishiya's POV |

"If you can choose your starting position, this is the perfect location." I said leaning at the railings. Nothing but watching from afar seeing everyone die one by one.

I saw Aguni with his buddy. I look at him and wave. Aguni saw me but ignores me. "What? That's nasty." How cruel. I only shrugged

I look back at the people below. "Let's see... Everyone looks like they're about to die, as usual."

| Rin's POV |

I'm almost on the seventh floor until my phone rings.

" The game will now commence. "

Ah, shit why? I'm too slow. I quickly run-up to the seventh floor before the tagger comes. 

Finally, I reached the seventh floor. I just realize that you could use the elevator. 'Arrgh! Why I didn't think about that!' I felt stupid by just thinking about it. I stop and look at my phone.

" The time limit is 20 minutes. "

" Game start. "

" The tagger is on the move. "

Alright, this is it. I have to look in a good location to see everyone until I saw the blonde guy with a white jacket.

Geez. A person I don't want to talk with. Well, I hope he doesn't come up to me and talk I think I'm having a heart attack when someone tries to talk to me.

I went where the blonde guy is but I make my distance so I am much far away from him.

( The red Cross is where Rin's location at )

Ok, this is a perfect spot...... I think the blonde guy just notice me oh shit...Pretend he didn't see me...pretend he didn't see me...I'm toast.

| Chishiya's POV |

I notice a girl came on the same floor as I am. I observe her a bit. She's wearing cargo pants with a black hoodie and a pair of combat shoes. Although I couldn't see her face.

Hmm...I think she came prepared. Heh.

' A little talk wouldn't hurt... right? ' 

How could I get her attention? She's not even looking at here at this site. Is she scared? I don't think so.

"Hey!" I call. She slowly turns her head to look at me. I make a hand motion to come here.

I saw her looking around and pointed at herself, I nod towards her, she slowly walk towards me.

' Huh. She's a shy one.'

| Rin's POV |

I'm was looking down to find the tagger but I couldn't see him.

Until someone call for me. "Hey!"

It was the blonde guy! Oh no no no don't tell me he wants to talk... I'm not ready for this. I shouldn't have brought a book of 'How to talk to Strangers' what am I going to do.

I knew that this is going to happen. I'm starting to regret it...send help.

I look around to if he has somewhat mistaken me. Although no one was around me. I look at the blonde guy and pointed to myself, the blonde guy nodded at me. Of course, there are only two of us here. 

'I'm so dumb.'

Goddammit... This is not what I'm expecting... I slowly walk towards him, this is going to be an awkward moment for me.

I silently pray for myself that I won't be an awkward person in front of him.

| Chishiya's POV |

Ara... I wasn't expecting she's a shy type. "I'm Chishiya, you?" I ask her. She looks at me up and down it seems she's also observing me. What a smart move.

She look at me and said. "Rin...." Oh, so that's her name. I look at her and chuckle "You know there's nothing to be nervous about. I won't bite."

Heh. She looks shocked. "Oh I-I'm sorry it's just... It's been a while since I talk to someone... I-I don't socialize that much."

"Oh, that's so?..." I said. She just nodded.

Our phone ring.

" Three minutes have passed. "

I hear her whispers something. "Damn... If we don't find the safe zone in time. This building will explode. I have to look for some clues from here."

Oh, she's also smart no wonder she also went up here.

' Oh, how interesting. '

| Rin's POV |

I still couldn't believe that this blonde guy- I mean Chishiya call me here. I don't know what he wants from me... Or he just wants to talk.

My phone rings and said.

" Three minutes have passed. "

Geez, I'm getting flustered that I don't see the tagger yet. Where is he?

I whisper something hoping that Chishiya won't hear me. "Damn... If we don't find the safe zone in time. This building will explode. I have to look some clues here."

Until I hear some shotguns. I wonder where the shotguns at. "Did you hear that?..." I said aloud. "Yup." Chishiya said. I saw the tagger.

He's wearing a horse mask??? But why? "You saw it too?" Chishiya asks "Yeah..." I said.

I saw Nitobe running away but he got shot by the tagger. The old man with glasses got scared and run outside the apartment but he got shot by the laser.

"Ouch..." I said already shocked by all of this. Chishiya just chuckled. Ehh?? How come he's so calm at this. I'm getting bad vibes with him. Maybe because he's more experienced than me?

I saw two girls running away from the tagger, I just notice that the tagger is not running but walking with a gun with him.

Until I just realize the Tagger's weakness! I decided to tell Chishiya about the Tagger's weakness but he's already looking at me and smiles. Is he staring at me that long?
Um ok, this is getting awkward.

I look at him and said. "I think I know what the tagger's weakness is." Chishiya looked at me and said. "Really? What it is?" He looks at me with interest in his eyes.

"The tagger is walking, holding a gun so instead of running he uses his gun to shot someone. And the mask is he's weakness, the mask is narrowed so he's vision is low." I said.

"Hm. Glad you notice." Chishiya said. Huh, What? I look at him confused. Chishiya look back at the building and said "Oh nothing~." Chishiya grins.

 What? The hell? He's making me uncomfortable with him, I don't think I could trust him.

' I hope everyone survives. '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4K 48
Tokyo is engulfed in a lonely darkness and you're forced into deathly games. You don't know what this place is but you know you have to survive. But...
6.6K 216 16
Book 2 Chishiya x fem reader Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of s relations * I do not own any characters, they...
420K 12.9K 30
Y/N and Niragi go to the same high school. Niragi is a nerdy boy, with no friends and the main target of constant bullying. Y/N on the contrary, has...
29.2K 623 37
"The world isn't just black and white" That's a nice statement, but since I got stucked here I think exactly that way: either you fight and survive...