gangster | levi x reader au

By castieltheangxl

❝You're everything I didn't know I needed.❞ in which the big bad wolf falls for his prey WARNINGS: violence... More

dear readers
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

eleven

6.9K 300 1.3K
By castieltheangxl

omg ugh ok i just feel like i havent been writing as well as i would like to recently zzz BUT THAT CHANGES TODAY OK I JUST WANT A TOP QUALITY LEVI FANFIC

like always, enjoy loves <3

KYOTO, JAPAN.
[NAME]'S APARTMENT

eleven ☽ wanted

Kissing Levi was different this time, in a good way.

He had asked you first and that was all you could have asked for, rather than him practically forcing himself onto you. And usually his unconsented kisses were uncomfortable, it made you writhe beneath him, and would naturally make you push him away. He was still Levi, though. If he wanted to kiss you then he would get what he wanted, it didn't matter that you were making a poor attempt to get him off.

However this time, he had asked you. When you said yes he immediately stood up from his seat, took you by the jaw and placed his lips onto yours.

You were not his girlfriend, but he was kissing you as if you were.

Truth be told, he was wanting to kiss you for some time now but had to wait until he was emotionally ready. Levi often found himself thinking as to why he was so eager to have you with him - perhaps it was the way you snapped back at him, or maybe how easy it was for him to take control over you.

No. It was none of those.

He knew when you had mentioned the same sentence, word for word from him mother, about his eyes...he lost. It was a feeling so alien and new to him, he wasn't sure how to deal with it.

Up until now, the only types of relationships with other women he had were no more than clingy girls from lower years, regretful hook ups, and one night stands. Levi was never one to involve himself with a romance, especially since most women sought after him as some pretty bad boy. The mere thought would make him cringe.

In short, Levi had never engaged in a proper and steady romantic relationship. He wasn't even sure how to go about starting one. Hell, he wasn't even sure if his feelings were appropriate for having one.

You were a girl who's soul was on fire, never afraid to challenge him when he said something that upset you. That was already a plus for Levi; other girls he hooked up with had the tendency to submit their entire being to him, their opinions, bodies, and self-worth. But you knew your self-worth, and Levi liked that. He liked that a little too much, because it was refreshing.

As Levi kissed you, he carefully led you to your unkept bed and had you underneath him. His hands made their way down to your neck, while yours traced the intricate muscles of his back through his thin shirt.

You let him kiss you because he asked. It was as simple as that.

He was not your boyfriend, but with the way he was kissing you made you start to wish that he was.

You would have never imagined yourself in this position - kissing the Levi Ackerman who was notoriously famous around the academy. Especially because he left a sour impression the first time you got to know him.

At first, you would have gladly left him alone when he told you to. You would have never called and you would have never been here, underneath his hovering body, making out with him.

But there was just so much to him and more. There were many things about him you didn't know about, just the idea of getting to know him more intrigued you beyond the ends of the Earth.

Besides, you hadn't had male attention like this in quite some time. Dare you say it, it was almost exciting to have Levi wreck havoc into your daily life.

You were so used to the routine: Waking up, attending classes, have lunch with friends, talk to Sasha after school, then head home. No deviations whatsoever. Quite honestly, it was boring and Levi made it so much more enthralling.

Levi's tongue made its way in between your lips, which you were more than happy to allow. It made you quiver nervously, feeling his hand as it wrapped around your neck while his other trailed down your hips.

His hands are meticulously gentle, as though he were purposely teasing you with his touch. The hand that was tracing circles on your hips was now on your thigh. Your heart was pounding so hard in your chest, you swore that it was the only thing you could hear.

Another second passed by and his hand moved another inch, inward. Slowly until he was almost touching your-

"Levi, stop."

You pulled away from him, breathless. "I-I can't..."

His hand was still on your inner thigh, but so close to places you didn't expect him to go for.

Right. Levi wasn't dealing with some random girl who was willing to throw herself at him. This was you. You weren't even playing hard to get, too.

He knew that sex wasn't something you'd be willing to give off the bat. Of course. Shit, not after he'd made such a horrible first impression on you as well (and he internally swears at himself for this).

So for now, he'll kill his crave for you with a cigarette.

Levi rolled off of you and lands on the other side of your bed, leaving you still and feeling empty from the lack of his presence. He reaches for a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, along with a lighter.

You turn your head to him and watch him place the thin stick between his lips, he even had the courtesy to open the window before he lit the stick. However, had it not been for the proximity of the window, Levi would have probably never opened it in the first place.

As soon as the window opens, Kuro, who you seemed to have forgotten about, pounces upwards and through the window. Possibly on a mission for another one of his adventures, and he'd be back to tell you all about it with a new scent or a rat in his mouth.

The smell of smoke quickly soaks the adjacent area, despite the cool breeze from the window.

You frowned at this, "I hate the smell of cigarettes."

"Then this must be shitty for you," he exhaled.

A sigh escapes your lips, you didn't really have the energy to scold him. That kiss drained you, but you liked it.

"Hey, Levi." You sat up against your headboard. "It's our last year right? What will you do when you graduate?"

An attempt at a normal conversation with Levi is something that you didn't expect much from him. Plus, with most questions you had asked him, all he did was turn you down. However, much to your surprise he gave another puff of his cigarette and answered.

"I'll continue working for my uncle," Levi says and he's looking outside your window. "What about you, [Name]?"

"Well, this is if I even get to graduate. I still have to pay. Anyways, I want to open a café and sell all kinds of tea and pastries. Maybe even in Tokyo, but that might be stretching it."

"A café in Tokyo, huh." Levi takes one final puff and taps the final light of his cigarette away. You don't even care that ashes are falling onto the floor, you only care about the fact that he's looking right at you.

"I really like tea," he mentioned.

"Really? I figured you'd have be more of a coffee person."

"Incorrect. I like tea, and I like it plain. No sugar or milk, just the tea itself."

And for some reason you were giggling at this. He tried to pinpoint as to why but he's immediately distracted by your expression. The lips he had just been kissing were curled up at the corners, your eyes smiling along with your laugh.

Usually, the sun would play favourites and accentuate the gleam in his eyes. This time, he noticed the way your [c] eyes sparkled as you giggled. The emotions he felt were new, but he agreed with himself that you looked pretty. It annoyed him, slightly. He wasn't keen on dealing with something so unfamiliar, especially with something that was as complex as this.

"Why are you laughing, brat?" He scoffed.

"Nothing, I'm sorta just glad we're having a real conversation." You scoot a little bit closer to him, "See, this is what happens when you don't dodge my questions."

You were less lively than usual. Levi concludes that it's because he had not done anything to piss you off in the last few minutes. This was better than having you yell at him.

Levi found himself staying for the rest of the day, despite the numerous texts from his uncle asking him if he'd finally finish his job. And Levi noticed this, choosing to ignore it by keeping his phone on silent.

You sat cross legged in Levi's passenger seat. He leaned back and sighed, starting the car up. You had insisted to go out, rather than being cooped up in your tiny apartment.

"Levi?"

"What is it now, [Name]."

You turned your head from the backseat, meeting with his apathetic stare. "There's blood in the backseat."

He had not noticed your observation until you pointed it out. This was a surprise for him since he'd always been keen on cleaning, especially when it came to his car.

Levi turned to look, then back at you.

"Why is there blood?" You figured it was worth a shot to ask.

Don't ask such stupid questions, [Name].

"A client bled all over the backseat," he answered to your bewilderment. "He might as well have shat his pants, too. Since he was going to be filthy."

Levi half-expected you to laugh at that last part, to which you didn't.

"A client?"

"From work."

You laughed and looked through the window, "Jeez. Is this why you're wanted by the police?"

You also half-expected Levi to - not laugh, but to have any sort of reaction. However, the silence that occurred left you disappointed in yourself. Even a scoff would have sufficed.

The silence began to overwhelm you. Did he not catch your sarcasm?

Your head turned towards Levi but before you could say anything, you were interrupted with a pistol held to your forehead.

It took a brief second to recollect your thoughts when all you could hear was your heart pounding in your ears. You were struck frozen, save for your wavering eyes that dared to meet with Levi's.

He's not going to shoot, he kissed me.

Levi cocked the gun and indented it into your skin.

"W-What are you doin-"

Once more, he pushed the gun further, forcing your head back against the window.

"[Name]. Don't ask such stupid questions."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 9.3K 112
⋆⭒˚。⋆ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚡 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝚒𝚝'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠." ⋆⭒˚。⋆ ...
325 12 6
➸ (Levi x FEM oc) ❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝...
1.9M 63.5K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
277K 8.1K 50
Main Words: Levi Ackerman Reader (I hate how it's only she I want to change it but that'll take work) Mafia Love Angst Doctor Aot !!TW!! gory sensit...