Pitiful I Know

By DarknessAndLight

Edited version of "I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know" More

What is this?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 Part 1

Chapter 12

9.4K 483 481
By DarknessAndLight

Blake's face was still inches away from mine, not showing any signs that he was going to move.

"Huh, you know you can leave now," I told him and backed away.

"What? Don't you enjoy my company?" he asked with his cocky smile.

"Thought I already made my point clear on the matter," I informed him with an annoyed smile. I turned my head back to my drawing and picked my pencil.

Maybe if I ignored him, he would leave?

I almost laughed out loud at the thought. Yeah right! Didn't I already know that? Getting rid of Blake was probably harder than getting rid of a bad perm!

Blake took something out of his pocket and then kind of shook it at me.

"What's this?" I asked eyeing the folded sheet suspiciously.

"Rat poop! What do you think? It's a contract," Blake told me rolling his eyes.

"What for?"

"Well, it's just in case you decided to unsuspectingly drop our deal," Blake answered "Pen please," he asked his palm open.

I gave him one and then he quickly scribbled something on it and gave me the sheet.

On it, there was a bunch of nonsense, but it basically said that I agreed to help Blake out, anytime he asked for it, and in return I had unlimited access to his father vinyls collection. If any of us broke the terms of the contract we had to run naked around the entire school, screaming spinach as we went.

"Why spinach?" I asked as I signed the contract.

"I don't know I just like the sound of it," Blake answered and then he signed it too.

Then he put the contract back in his pocket, but his eyes fell on my drawing table, and more precisely my drawing pad

"What have you got there?" Blake asked and I almost threw myself over my drawing.

"Step back douchebag or else I'll cut your balls with my pink Swiss pocket knife!" I threatened him, my eyes narrowing.

Hell yeah! I got a pink Swiss pocket knife! And I carried it in my purse all the time! You never knew when you'd need to make an emergency neutering. A friend of mine bought it on her trip to Switzerland. She knew I had a thing for knives. Now I knew that sounded creepy but people should not be worrying. I wasn't dangerous. Or maybe I was. You never knew with me.

That's something my mom hated. When I was sitting on the couch reading a book, holding it with one hand and playing with my pocket knife in the other. Okay, that definitely sounded creepy... But I did totally want to be a ninja...

"What's so important under there? Did you write Lexi Eaton in different handwriting to see how it would look?" Blake asked his eyes twinkling evilly.

"Yeah, right! I'm not one of your many hopeless bimbos Blake," I answered but kept covering my drawing.

I wasn't about to show him what I had done, because for one, showing my drawing to me felt like bearing my soul and I wasn't about to do that. And this particular drawing was kinda disturbing.

"Then what's under there?" Blake pressed again, coming closer.

I shooed him away with my hand.

"It's a drawing, alright Mister Pompous-Ass! Now back off, because I'm dead serious about the pocket knife thing!"

"Oh, I have no worries for my balls girly, because the minutes you'll drop my pants you're going to all but savagely attack me," Blake said and I think his smirk was so big the space station could probably see it.

I pretended to puke for about a minute.

"Yeah, right. I'm sure I'm gonna get all excited over your multiple STDs."

"If you can name them all, I'll give you a cookie," Blake said, shaking his head, laughing. I rolled my eyes at him. "You're going to show me that, you know," Blake pressed.

"Nope," I answered back and kicked him with my right leg.

"You're so violent Kitty," Blake said shaking his head again.

"What do you want me to say, you bring out the best in me."

Blake was about to say something back but then the phone rang.

Now that was dilemma. If I got up to answer it, Blake would probably get a look at my drawing. Whatever, I had a voice mail and it probably wasn't important anyway.

But obviously Blake had other ideas and he picked it up.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I yelled before Blake said, "You've reached Lexi the exotic belly dancer, how can we rock your world today?"

OH MY GOD!

My eyes almost busted out of their sockets and I literally jumped at his throat.

This could be anyone! That could be my fucking mother for all I knew!

But Blake was ready for my attack and he grabbed me around the waist, swigging me over my bed, smiling mischievously.

"You fucking asshole! Give me that phone," I yelled trying to jump at his throat again.

But Blake simply put his hand over the phone and mouthed, "Language Pumpkin," to me, holding his other hand in front of him to protect himself.

"Of course, no problem, tomorrow we're going to the annual wet t-shirt tournament in MudandJello. Lexi has already won the local contest, but then she'll be all yours on Sunday," Blake said in a very businesslike voice but all I could think about was a way to kick him in the balls so hard he would need surgery to retrieve them.

Who the hell was he speaking to? Who was I going to have to do major explaining to?

"No, I'm sorry she can't come to the phone right now because she's got a violent rash from previous clients, but don't worry, it'll be all good by Sunday."

That's it, he's dead!

I jumped at him again, my main goal was to tackle him to the ground and destroy the freaking phone but instead Blake dropped the phone and pushed me back on the bed pinning my arms beside me.

"Aw, don't you love this? I know I'm enjoying it quite a bit," Blake said smirking over me.

"You fucking idiot! What's wrong with you?" I yelled at him, trying to lose the grip he had on my wrist.

But he wasn't letting go. Instead, he grabbed both of my wrists in one hand, sat on my legs and grabbed the phone again.

"Now be a good girl," he said before putting the phone back to his ear, "I'm sorry we had some technical problems but I'm on it now," he added winking at me.

I wanted to yell again, but then I thought about it and whoever was on the other side of the line would probably think worst things. Like it was even possible.

What the hell had I been thinking, making a deal with such an asshole?

"Well same old same old, Lexi can't keep her hands off of me, I don't blame her though, I get it, but girl, she needs more self control. I can't even have a decent chitchat on the phone without her going all starving kid in a candy store on me."

"Alright what the hell?" I asked him, my eyes narrowing, but Blake just shushed me.

"Aw, I'm hurt! You don't even recognize me," he said and make a clicking sound with his cheek, shaking his head in fake disapproval.

Alright. That probably meant it was someone he knew. Okay, so that ruled out my grandparents. Good thing.

But who could be calling? Maybe it was Alex? Nah, Alex would have recognized him right away.

Oh my god! Could this really be my mom? He had kinda met her.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my...

Stop Lexi, I thought, if it's your adulteress mom than good thing! I wanted to make her mad? That would piss her off big time.

"You got it right sugar! And by the way, that little stunt earlier at school was rude. I'm not that stupid you know. I have a seventh sense for fake boyfriend phone calls."

My head felt back on my bed in relief.

Thank god, it was Vanessa!

"Yeah, I can also spot fake boobs in a fifty yards radius," Blake said smirking.

Alright what was that about?

"Any closer and I would need to be in her pants," Blake added, enjoying himself.

That stinking bastard! I squirmed under him, trying to get him off of me, but he just held my wrist tighter.

"I swear Blake if you don't let me go, I'm going to..." I started to say but Blake cut me.

"Tie me up to your bed and spank me? Don't you think it's a little too cliché? I mean I'm sure together we can come up with something more original."

I wanted to argue but Blake wasn't paying attention to me anymore, listening to Vanessa, smiling evilly.

"Oh don't pay attention to us. We're not even mating yet," Blake trailed off, smirking.

That's it!

"Vanessa! Call the freaking police! That bastard is going to suffocate me with his big ass," I yelled so Vanessa would hear it.

"Don't listen to her, she's being delusional," Blake said.

"He's on freaking top of me for Christ's sake," I yelled again.

"Yeah, but she likes it," Blake added.

At that moment I wished someone could be in the house right now, someone could come in the room and get that fracking idiot off of me.

"Get off Blake," I yelled again but only got a smirk in response.

"Yeah, I kinda figured that out already," Blake said and I frowned not understanding what they were talking about. "But I'm having so much fun!"

"Seriously Blake," I warned, squirming to get him off of me.

"You sure you wanna talk to her when she's all feisty like that?" Blake asked

God! If I could just get my hands free, I would choke that bastard!

"How worse?" Blake asked completely ignoring me.

I should have said yes to Alex. I should have gone with him tonight instead of being here, under that fracking asshole. Seriously, what was I thinking, making a deal with a complete and utter moron? There was no way I could help that douchebag. And now I had signed a contract. And there was no way in hell I was going to run around the school naked and screaming spinach.

Blake looked at me his eyes shining with deep amusement. "So, you beat up a mascot?"

I'm going to kill Vanessa...

Okay, yes I did punch a mascot, a few years ago, when I was dating Alex, and me and Vanessa, we had gone to a hockey game and this mascot showed up and I wasn't in the mood, I had a fight with Alex earlier, about the same old thing, and I ended with a lawsuit on my ass. Fortunately for me and my bad temper, my mother was still a lawyer then, the best there was and there were not records of it anymore. So, there.

Vanessa wasn't supposed to tell that. To anyone!

"You know what Vanessa? I think I'm gonna let her talk to you. It seems I'm not the only one she wants to beat up now," Blake said smirking and gave me the phone.

The second the phone came to my ear, I started to shout. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why'd you tell him?"

Blake chuckled and then let go of my wrist and was off of me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. You know I can't ever keep anything to myself!" Vanessa said in her puppy dog voice.

"But why'd you have to tell him?"

"I don't know! I just blurted it out! It's not my fault. Look I had an awful evening so don't take it out on me."

"What do you mean?" I asked her as I sat up on my bed.

I put my hand over the phone and warned Blake who was getting dangerously close to my drawings "Touch that and you're a dead man Eaton!"

Blake chuckled, but step back.

Oh my god! Did he just listen to me?

"You know that date I had tonight?" Vanessa said on the other end of the line.

"Fake Facebook guy?"

"Yeah, well the date was... god I don't even know how to describe it. You know he's hot and all, but it was weird. He just kept talking about school and the teachers, and what we should be doing for the Halloween show and Fall show and Christmas show and he just kept going on and on and on about how we should be doing a duet, and he never talked about him, really about him, and he never asked anything about me, except for who I had lessons with before and such. And you know in movies, when there's the couple walking in the street and the girl just keeps rambling about anything and the guy starts to think about something completely different, well I was the guy!"

"Maybe he was shy. He didn't know what to talk about so he just kept rambling about a safe topic. I know I rambled all the time when I'm nervous."

As I was saying that I saw Blake starting to shake his head in disapproval.

"What's wrong Bubble Head," I asked him.

"Give me the phone back," Blake said rolling his eyes.

"What? No!"

"You're giving wrong advice, Pumpkin. I'm sure Vanessa would like to know what really went wrong," Blake said, his palm up, waiting for the phone.

"Do you want Blake's advice?" I asked Vanessa, annoyed.

"Sure. A guy opinion wouldn't hurt."

I rolled my eyes and gave Blake the phone back.

Blake took it and then he listened for a little while nodding and saying "Mm huh, I see," now and then.

This is really ridiculous.

"The guy is just using you. He probably only cares about making the nicest show and you fitted in his plans. If he had been shy, he would have said something really awkward or embarrassing and then he would have blushed or something, but with what you're saying, he was just full of himself and he doesn't care. I say forget the guy, move on and if possible, ruin his show."

I stared at Blake open mouthed.

Alright. Had Blake just given dating advice? Not only dating advice, but apparently good dating advice?

"Worst case scenario, I'm sure Lexi would gladly beat him up. Right Pumpkin?" he asked me smirking, but I was still frozen.

What the hell?

"You're welcome, anytime," Blake said and with that he gave me the phone back." There you go Pumpkin."

"Well, that was nice of him," Vanessa said.

"I'm a little confused," was all I could answer.

"Well, I'm not. Hey, where's Ty?"

Oh shit...

"Out," I replied weakly.

"Where?"

"Not sure," I said.

"With whom?" Vanessa pushed.

"Not sure either,"

"Lexi?"

"He's on a date," I blurted

Ooops...

"What?" Vanessa hissed.

"Hey, this is all your fault. You shouldn't have rubbed it in his face. He was pissed."

"Damn it, I have to call him. Does he have his phone?" Vanessa asked me.

"I think, but I wouldn't call him right away if I were you. You should wait till he comes back."

"And let him make out with some bimbo? No thanks. Thank Blake again for me. Bye bye kiddo, mommy's gonna crash daddy's party."

"You're ridiculous, you know that right?" I said shaking my head in disbelief.

That girl sure was something.

"Yope!"

"Bye."

"Bye."

I threw the phone on my pillows and looked at Blake who was staring at me.

"What?" I snapped at him.

Blake just chuckled.

And then all the anger I had built up against him came rushing back and lunged at him again.

I grabbed him around the neck, in a deadlock but Blake put one arm behind my back and the other under my knees and swung me in his arms bridal style.

"You shouldn't start a fight you can't win," Blake chuckled and I had no idea what he had in mind, but I was kinda scared for a second.

But then, as I was trashing in his arms so he would let me go, my door opened revealing my father, frowning at us for a second.

"Is he staying for dinner?"

_________

Well here ya go! The other chapter is up!

So, on Sunday January 3rd, at 11AM EST I will be reading chapter 11 and 12. If you have any questions, leave them here.

Also, once again, I have a Patreon now. With a Smirking Jerk chapters before everyone else perk. Interested? ;P Go to patreon.com/kariannegiard

Alright! See you all on Sunday! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141 15 21
"Lost Opportunity" by JasicoWhatHaveYouDoneToMe
143K 2.1K 24
What if Riley Matthews missed the train with Maya? What if Lucas Friar didn't meet them that morning? What if he met Lexi Minkus first? What if he di...
1K 41 27
"The poor girl." "Her family doesnt love her" "She should just kill herself" All these things were said about Kim Y/N who sold her soul to the devil...
49.9K 815 30
"I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ," "I ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ...