Abhigya Reincarnated Love (C...

Af magthaline

Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth... Mere

INTRO & TEASER
Our Minds are poles apart..
My Soul Got Peace
Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)
Flashes of previous birth 1(b)
Meeting with you Again...
Flashes of previous birth -2
What's happening?
Flashes of previous birth -3(a)
Flashes of previous birth -3(b)
Proposal to My Love
Flashes of Previous Birth - 4
Got Married....
With My In laws
Being With Her..
Flashes of previous birth-5
Arriving Troubles
Adding to the trouble
Unexpected Happenings..
A New Beginning
For My Love..
Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..
The Reunion
Finally together

Oh My Gosh..

478 75 20
Af magthaline

Hi friends!! thank you so much for your valuable votes and comments.. please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Abhi is shown escaping through backdoor.. Pragya waves hands at him from the balcony.. Purab noticed it and takes his car there..  Abhi was escaped in neck of time but she noticed purab and she smiled at him waving her hands.. purab got surprised like how she knew him..  He scratches his forehead..

When she went inside her room.. Purab fixes hidden camera at
the back  gate of her mansion.. and takes away his car from there...

There abhi gets ready for this Hospital but his mind full of Pragya's thoughts..  he was too worried about her.. that time Pragya calls him..

Pragya: hey Abhi.. Good morning..

Abhi: Good morning.. Have you got ready?.

Pragya: yeah.. I wanna tell you something.. Err.. I saw your friend, Sam.. Near my back gate..

Abhi: Oh shit.. did he notice me?

Pragya: I dunno.. When I turned back after waving hands at you,  I saw him.. And without a thought.. Err..

I waved hands at him too with little smile..

Abhi: Goose.. What have you done?

Pragya: he's your friend.. How can I ignore him.. So,.. Without thinking for a second.. I just..

Abhi: Pragya.. You're the biggest goose, I ever saw..

Pragya: why are you scolding me again & again.. I told you right.. It's my mistake..

Abhi: won't you think once? Bird brain..

Pragya: excuse me.. What do you mean by that.. Mister Abhi..

Abhi: You have brain of bird size.. I said..

Pragya: it's too much.. Don't talk to me..

Abhi: Pragya.. Hey.. you..

Pragya is about to leave to her college with anger thinking of what Abhi said to her..  but King is annoying her by asking her that he would drop her.. And She's at the verge of anger with forced smile..

Pragya: Excuse me.. I don't like people forcing me.. Better leave me Mr.king.. (With fury eyes & forced smile)

Nikhil didn't like her way of talking to his boss..

Nikhil: Go mam.. Then.. My boss has lot of jobs other than pampering you..

Pragya: Oii.. I'll cut off your tongue.. Did I ask your boss to pamper me.. What are you..

King: sh.. Chil.. Pragya.. He's like my brother, out of love for me.. He just.. Don't take it in your mind..

You go, we can meet in the evening..

Pragya: Why should I meet you mister? I have lot of jobs other than spending time with you..

Nikhil: boss.. Please don't marry her.. She seems to be one step ahead of Ms.Ragini.. More attitude, more arrogance.. You..

Without letting him to talk further, she punched his nose hard & got hold of his hairs & started beating  him harshly.. King dunno what to do.. He's pleading her to leave his PA..

Pragya: you two better leave from here.. Now itself.. I'll convey mom what your PA said.. You better get ready to face my mom's wrath.. Get out..

King: Pragya.. You look cute even when you're angry..

Pragya: stop flirting with me, stupid.
(Punches on his nose) Because of you both, I lost my two Lives.. Won't you find it enough ?.. Get out idiots (shouts from the bottom of her stomach)

Nikhil runs away and King is following him but Nikhil is in no mood to stop seeing Pragya's angry avatar.. Even Pragya's puppy runs to a corner seeing her in angry mode..

Pragya: why on earth, I'm getting to deal with these idiots.. I couldn't even control my anger.. Shit.. That Abhi.. Too.. All are getting my nerves..

She moves in her car.. On other side, Nikhil advises his boss not to marry Pragya.. He thinks she's mentally ill.. After hearing the words of her, "because of you both, I lost my two lives.. Won't you find it enough"..  King gets into thinking.. He takes taxi along with Nikhil following Pragya..

Abhi tries to call Pragya but she was not attending.. Adding to her anger, she saw Purab following her too.. She asks the driver to stop the car..

She moves towards Purab's car in rage.. Purab got scared seeing her, moves back his car..

Pragya: hey.. You.. What do you want? Won't you guys let me have a peaceful breath?..  Go away, idiot.. If I saw you again, I'll kill you for sure.. (Shouts)

Nikhil holds King's hands in fear.. Seeing her.. King got scared too..

Nikhil: Sir, if u still wanna marry her.. I'll resign my job.. I can't bear her beatings.. Boss.. She's a devil.. I'm sorry.. But she's exactly like what I said..

King: her mom told like my daughter is like a little kid, little immature, but kind & sweet.. I saw her photo & found her beautiful.. So, I agreed.. (Sighs)

I think, I did mistake by judging her with looks.. She's 10 times ahead of Ms.Ragini as you said.. I got trapped.. My dad will rip me off into pieces if I disagree.. What shall I do now?

Nikhil: Boss, she told that she would tell her mom about us..

King; yeah.. Man.. Our company is collaborating with hers.. If I didn't marry her.. We'll face loss.. My dad will disown me.. Crap..

Nikhil: what do you gonna do then?

King: I'll consult psychiatrist for her..

Nikhil: do you think, She'll let you alive after that? Boss..

King looked at him, horrified..

On other side, Abhi feels bad for shouting at her.. But he didn't know that poor souls who got affected more is those three..

Pragya enters the college sadly.. Abhi thinks of how to console her.. He calls Bulbul to know about Pragya..

Bulbul: Hey.. Bhai..

Hearing to that, Pragya listens to her.

Abhi: Is she still angry?

Bulbul: Is there any fight happened between you two?

Pragya turns her face away crossing her hands..

Abhi: yeah.. Little bit.. Bulbul..

Bulbul: she looks like she's in bad mood today.. With hell anger.. What did you do?

Abhi: Err.. I called her birdbrain..

Bulbul: what? (Laughs hard, receiving glare from Pragya)

Its evening,

Pragya & Bulbul comes out of their college.. Pragya shows Purab to Bulbul.. Purab looks at them hiding behind.. Bulbul looks at Purab, a smile crept on her lips..

Bulbul: he's cute.. (Dreamily)

Pragya: what?

Bulbul: Pragya.. Please introduce me to your detective.. (Holds her hand)

Pragya: Are you crazy?

Bulbul: Pragya.. You have boyfriend.. Why not me?

Pragya closes Bulbul's mouth..

Pragya: shut up.. Bulbul.. Have you gone mad? He's already coming around me for clue.. I think you're enough to trap me..

Bulbul: Pragyaa.. Darling.. Look at him.. How handsome, how cute he is.. I need boyfriend too.. Like him..

Pragya: I'll search for you like him.. But not him, let's go.. (Pulls her)

Bulbul: hey handsome (shouts) Will you be my boyfriend?

Purab eyes popped out, he looks around.. Pragya asks her to keep quiet..

Bulbul: hey.. You only.. Black shirt..

Pragya forcefully pulls her along with her, closing her mouth.. Purab thinks both the girls are crazy.. Ragini calls him..  He scratches his forehead thinking of what to tell her..

Purab: hello mam..

Ragini: did you find anything? Or still roaming around..

Purab: mam.. There's a problem.. Your daughter mistook me that I was following for her with love.. She shouted at me in the morning too asking me not to follow her or else she would kill me..

Ragini chuckles..

Purab: mam.. What should I do now?

Ragini: I don't think, my Pragya loves someone.. If she does, she would've asked her boyfriend to warn you..

Drop the mission.. (Smiles)

Purab: Mam.. But..

Ragini: she's staying with her fiance.. He'll take care of her.. You better go..

Purab: Mam.. My sixth sense never betrayed me.. I feel something fishy with Pragya mam.. This morning too..

Ragini: enough.. You're accusing my daughter to me.. How dare you are!

Purab: mam.. I'm a detective.. You appointed me to check on your daughter.. It's my job..

Ragini: If you have evidence, you can talk.. Otherwise.. Shut your mouth & get lost.. I have nothing to do with your sixth sense.. (hangs up the phone)

Ragini in mind: Its my fault.. I doubted my own daughter & even my mom too.. Now, a third person is accusing my Pragya.. How dare he, idiot..

Purab: What the crap.. She's scolding me & her daughter too.. And her friend asking me to be her boyfriend.. All are aching my head.. Shit.. I've to meet Tia first.. At least tonight, I should spend quality time with my family..

Its 8pm.. King & Neil stands at the entrance of Pragya's mansion to let them in.. She looked at them & got a evil smile & calls her mom & told her everything that happened in the morning.. 

Ragini: How dare.. I'll tell king to fire his PA.. How dare he to speak like that.

Pragya: Mom.. King didn't scold him, you know.. I think he's also a part of what his PA said.. And I doubt those two as gays..

Ragini: what?

Pragya: yes mom.. Yesterday night.. Crap.. I saw them hugging & cuddling together..

Ragini: Err.. I know king.. He's not like that.. I dunno about that PA.. I'll better enquire about him..

Pragya: mom.. I don't like that king.. He's too flirty.. I don't wanna marry him, mom..

Ragini: I think you mistaken.. Pragya.. He's not like what do you think? He is..

Pragya: mom.. You're my mom.. Not his.. You used to tell me, right!! No man is good in this world..

Ragini: yes.. The best example is your dad.. (Closes her eyes in anger)

Pragya felt bad hearing to her..

Pragya: mom.. If you ever get to know, dad is not bad like you think.. What would you do? Will you accept him?

Ragini: there's no chance for that.. He married twice & he, himself agreed to it.. I'll never forgive him for that..

Pragya: maybe his situation..

Ragini: shut up Pragya.. (Shouts) don't ever try to defend your dad.. I'll forget that I had a daughter..

Pragya: I'm sorry mom.. (With teary eyed) mom, I miss you.. I badly wanna hug you tight..

Ragini: I'll meet you soon.. If you didn't like king, I won't force you.. I'll inform his dad about your decision..

Pragya: thank you mom.. Love you. (Kisses her through phone continuously)

Ragini: me too.. bye.

Ragini in mind: sometimes, I feel his presence in her doings.. Why does she always make me remember her dad..

On other side, Tia & Neil arranges for dinner.. Neil kisses Tia's cheek continuously making her whine..

Pragya looks at Abhi's 16 missed calls.. And tells Mary to let King & Nikhil stay tonight alone.. She locks the door then..

Pragya: I lost my cool today, because of you.. If someone else scolded me.. It wouldn't have hurt me that much.. Abhi, please don't scold me.. I can't bear your anger towards me..

Abhi: I'm sorry.. I won't do like that again..

Pragya got jerked hearing his voice..

Pragya: what are you doing here? Get out.. Mary di.. Security (shouts)

Abhi seals her lips with his.. She got shocked.. His hold was strong, she couldn't push him off..

Abhi: I love you..

Pragya: I hate you..

Abhi: it's okay.. (smiles & hugs her tight to his chest)

Pragya: I hate you more (hugs him with smile)

Abhi: I love you so much.. (Kisses her forehead)

Pragya: I hate you so much.. (Kisses his cheek & hugs him tight with smile)

There Purab spends quality time with his family.. Neil covers Purab & Tia with duvet & goes to his room.. He sits in the balcony & looks at the moon with a glass of wine..

Neil: Ragini.. Are you fine? Its been 16 years, I'm not fine.. I'm not without you, how is our daughter.. She must be a grown up girl, now.. (Smiles) I saw her last at the court when she was 5..

She pleaded me not to go... You pulled her away from me.. I know you would raise her better to me.. But still, Doesn't she need me as a dad, ragini?

Whenever I saw Tia, I remember our Pragya.. How would she be now? How you would be? Didn't you miss me? I miss you badly, each & every minute.. I never saw my mom, Ragini.. I saw her in you..

You promised me that whatever happens, you wouldn't leave me.  Then why did you?

Ragini: I left you because you cheated me.. Neil.. (With tears looking at the moon)

Neil: I made a mistake.. I agree.. Won't I deserve forgiveness..

Ragini: I'll never forgive you even in my dreams..

Neil: I never cheated you, Ragini.. The one & only woman in my life was you & it's you alone.. I love you.. Miss you badly..

Ragini: I hate you Mr.Neil..

Neil: I wanna meet you again.. At least once before my death..

Ragini: I don't wanna see you Mr.Neil, never ever in my life.. Again.. Even my ashes won't forgive you for what you did.. I hate you..

Neil: I love you Ragini..

Precap:

Purab: you've asked me for the evidence, right.. I've sent you.. Your daughter stayed with a man last night..

Ragini: I'll cut off your tongue.. Not one more word..

Purab: I did my job mam.. I told you right, my sixth sense will never go wrong..

She hungs up the phone with anger..

Ragini: Jose, (shouts) book the fight to US immediately..

💐💐💐💐

Thank you so much friends for reading.. Please do vote if you like it.. Eagerly waiting for your votes & moments..

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
51.5K 3.1K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....
21.6K 1.8K 15
Sort story about Abhigya... This story contains both their life as before marriage and after marriage... Likewise past and present... Its a happy fa...
5.6K 491 5
just a random thought of mine.abhi and pragya are in a relationship for three and half years.peep in to see how story unfolds.