Decisions

By briisk_333

Sequel to "Tough Times". During college, Cheryl realized a change in Toni. Toni was starting to party more o... More

Into The Future
Photo-shoot
We Meet Again
Exposed News
Attacks
Going Away
Time Passed
Communication
Feelings
Split-Up
Figure It Out
Chilling
Got You On My Mind
Spiraling
Not Again
Clarification
Good News
Sexy Time
Surprise!!
Update
Winner
A Second Chance
The Silent One
A Mess
Release
Rethinking
Anonymous
Detectives
Revealed Part 1
Revealed Part 2
Revealed Part 3
Revealed Part 4
Bad luck
Waiting Game
Almost Here
Bundles of Joy
Celebration
Family
New Life

New Beginnings

1.6K 44 111
By briisk_333

Few Days later

Toni's POV
I woke up to loud banging on my door and the sound of giggling. I groaned and sat up in my bed, rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes. I looked at my phone seeing that it was 8 in the morning. I groaned even louder, because I don't usually wake up this early when I'm off from work. I stretched my entire body and tiredly got out of bed. I sluggishly walked to the door and opened it.

There laid a bag on the floor , but no one was there. I looked around trying to see anyone, but didn't. I picked up the bag and brought it inside my room. I shut the door behind me, and then placed the bag on my bed. I opened the bag and gasped seeing what was inside it. Inside the bag was loads of 100 dollar bills and there was a note on top with 2 keys. I looked at my name on the note and then flipped it over.

You deserve it after all the shit you've been through. *Random Address* Go to this place and use the key at apartment room 63. *Random Phone Number*  *Random email address* I set up an appointment for therapy for you. It's next week Wednesday at 2pm. There is half a mil in the bag, and the other half is in an account I made for you. You can use the money to pay for the therapy, I paid for the first session. You can also use the money to buy yourself a car, pay for your medication, and pay for the apartment. Wishing you the best- K.F :)

I chuckled as I saw some wet spots on the note from my tears. I dried my eyes and set the note aside. I didn't know who this "K.F" was, but I'll figure it out later so I could thank them. I looked in the bag, and it may actually be half a mil in there. I looked up and said a small prayer, being grateful and thankful for this miracle. Before I packed up the little things I had and "moved", I wanted to check out the apartment.

I took a short shower, changed into some sweats and shirt, and got all the stuff I needed. I exited my room and locked the door behind me. I went up to the receptionist and asked her if she saw who went to my door. "There were some kids with a young man, and he gave them a big bag" the lady spoke. "Did you see how he looked like" I asked.

She shook her head and said "No sorry, his face was slightly covered". I nodded and thanked her, and left the motel. Usually I would take a bus to travel, but I didn't know where the address that I was told was. I called for a cab, and then gave the driver the address.

At Destination

I stood outside a small apartment building , and wondered what would happen once I got inside. I went inside and asked the receptionist what floor was room 63 on. She told me the 5th floor and I made my way to that floor. I looked for 63, and it was near the end of the hallway.

I took the keys out of my pocket and put them inside the locks. The door unlocked and I opened up the door to see a nicely decorated apartment. "Wow" I said as I fully entered into the room.

I closed the door and looked around. It might have been small, but it's better than living at  a partially dirty motel. I checked the closet and saw some expensive clothes on there which made me widen my eyes. There was a note on the bed and I picked it up.

"You truly deserve this Toni. Hope this helps you in some way, and hope you make the best out of this. Clothes in the closet as an extra gift and stuff from me. Maybe you can even start that business you always talked about  ;) -K.F

Studio Apartment

I smiled and then neatly tucked the note in my pocket. Whoever this K.F person is, I wish I could just tell them how much I appreciate all of this. To think a person would actually help me out after all the shit I did in the past. I sighed and then dropped back onto the bed. I stayed there just staring at the ceiling until my phone buzzed.

I took out my phone and saw that it was an attachment from an unknown number. I opened it and saw that it was just a black video at first. Then there was a girl hitting it from the back on another girl with a strap on. I was going to just block the number until I looked closely.

There was red hair, and there was a scar on the girls shoulder blade, which means it was Cheryl. I created that scar that one time we decided to play with knifes during sex. I quickly deleted the video and texted the person who I'm guessing is Lyria.

Toni:Please don't text that to me. I'm sure Cheryl would think that's an invasion of privacy 🙂

Lyria: And you're a creep of you knew that it was Cheryl 😒

Toni: Just please don't send that type of shit to me. I don't talk to you like that, so there's no reason to have my number.

Lyria: Yeah yeah , your just jealous I'm fucking what's supposed to be yours😝👅
Toni: I heard you were nice, so where did that go?

Lyria: You beat my girlfriend years ago, wtf do you mean??🤨

Toni: But I really am sorry abt that....

Lyria: Fuck that and fuck you🖕🏾 maybe I should take you to court so Anastasia will just be Cheryl's and mine😏

Toni: Hey what the fuck man, that's my daughter why are you bringing her up into this🤬

Lyria: Shut up bitch, you left her and I took your place. Cheryl is on her way to pick you up so she can bring you over here to see Anastasia

Toni: Okay, Goodbye now

I sighed and then got off the bed and headed to exit the apartment building. I reached outside and decided to take a cab again to go back to the motel. Once I reached the motel, I headed inside my room and checked if the money was still there. It was and so I took a few hundreds and put it inside my wallet.

I then placed the money that I had earned at work into the bag with the money I received. After I put the money away, my phone started ringing. I answered and it was Cheryl. She told me she was outside, and I told her I'll be right there. I hung up and changed into a different outfit.

Toni's outfit

I got all the stuff I needed, and the gifts that I had for my baby girl. I left the motel, and saw Cheryl leaning on an expensive car in the parking lot. "So you're rich rich huh" I said with a small smile. She gave me a slight smirk and said "Yes, and it would be a surprise if I ever see you become rich too". I shook my head chuckling, and then she pointed at the gifts in my hand.

"You'll see when we get to your house" I spoke as I put the stuff in the back, and got inside the car myself. Cheryl got into the drivers seat, and then we made our way to her house. When we reached Cheryl's house, I realized it was a whole mansion. I mean that's expected, since she is a famous celebrity.

I watched in awe as the large gates opened after Cheryl typed in the code. She drove into the long driveway, until we were in front of the house. She parked and then walked up to the door, me following behind her.

As soon as the door opened, I heard little feet slapping against the floor. "Mommyy" a little girl yelled as she jumped into Cheryl's arms. "Hey baby, you missed me" Cheryl spoke as she lifted Anastasia up. Anastasia nodded and then looked at me. "Is that daddy" Stasia asked Cheryl. Cheryl looked at me and nodded her head.

Anastasia hit Cheryl to let her down, and then she ran to me. She hugged my legs while looking up at me with her adorable face. I put her gifts down to the side and picked her up. "Hi Anastasia" I whispered as I tried taking in all the details on her face. "Hiii daddyyy" she said with a huge smile.

"Have you been good to mommy while I was gone" I asked her. She nodded and then started playing with my hair. "Why it not pink no more" she whined out. I giggled and then said "Because where daddy was, daddy couldn't dye her hair pink baby". She pouted and then laid her head on my shoulder while still playing with my hair. I smiled and rubbed her back softly.

I looked at Cheryl and she was just smiling at the both of us. I turned my attention back to Anastasia and was about to ask her a question when someone called her. I looked and saw Cheryl's girlfriend walking down the long staircase. She walked behind Cheryl and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Cheryl tilted her head back and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh hey Topaz" Lyria said. I gave her a small wave and smile. "Wait, Mommy what do I call her now" Anastasia asked as she pointed at Lyria. "What do you mean princess, you call me daddy" Lyria said with a confused expression. "No, but this my daddy" Anastasia said as she wrapped her arms around my neck tighter. I smiled and just squeezed her a bit.

"Nahh, Cheryl does she not call me daddy" Lyria asked. Cheryl nodded and said "But Toni is what I guess you would say is her actual "Dad" Lyria, so you can't really change that". Lyria looked at me and spat out "She hasn't been in her life for like 3 years. That's a dead beat parent right there, and she don't deserve that title for Anastasia".

I picked up the gifts off the floor, while Anastasia held onto me with her legs and arms. "Wanna tell Daddy where the living room is princess" I spoke to Anastasia. She nodded her head, and just pointed, leading me to the living room. I sat down on a long couch as Anastasia sat in my lap.

"Sooo, I know daddy had missed your birthdays, but I got you some gifts to make up for it" I told her. "Really" she asked as she looked at me with her eyes filled with excitement. I nodded and then picked up one of the gifts. "Look inside" I said to her. She looked in the bag and then dug into it, taking out a stuffed animal.

"Thank you daddy, it looks like a real puppy" she squealed. "Why don't you squeeze it and see what happens" I told her with a smile. She squeezed it and then my voice came from the teddy bear.

"Hey babygirl, it's Daddyy. Remember I love you, and from now on I will protect you whatever it takes. I know you miss me, but just know I'll be back soon. Don't give Mommy any trouble now, and one more thing. Mwahh a kiss for you and only you" I ended off with a small giggle.

"You made that all for me" Anastasia asked as she turned to me. I nodded and said "Only special treatment for my little girl". She huffed and said "No, I'm a big girl now". I held my hands up and chuckled saying okay. I picked up the next gift and she ripped it open immediately.

"Woww, Mommy wouldn't let me get this because she says I'm too little for it. Can I show Mommy". I nodded my head and she jumped off my lap, running to wherever Cheryl was. I just sat there looking around the living room when Cheryl and Anastasia came back minutes later.

"Toni what is this" she said holding up the gift. "It's an iPad Cher, and I know you don't want her to have one, cause Anastasia just told me. She's old enough, and it can be educational for her. Plus if she wants to call me or anything, she can just use her iPad instead of using your phone" I explained.

She huffed and then nodded her head, giving back the gift to Stasia. "Come Stasia, there's more gifts" I said as I relaxed into the couch. She skipped towards me, and dove into the gifts she got.

Half an hour later

After opening all the gifts, Anastasia is laying on me as she plays on her iPad right now. I was on my phone, figuring out if I should keep my second job at the bar or not. I'm leaning more towards quitting it, because it really messes up the amount of sleep i get. I was deciding that I would talk to the boss later on after I leave here. "Daddy why did you leave us" Anastasia asked suddenly. I sat up with her still on top of me.

"I didn't really leave you two, but I did something really bad things to your Mommy long ago. I did some bad things to you too, but I'm sure your Mommy had a way for you to forget about it. The police took me away, and made sure I was sent somewhere where I would get punished. They just let me off of punishment a few months ago, so here I am".

"Why did you do those bad things to Mommy, and why did they punish you for so long" she asked me tilting her head. I chuckled, because tilting her head is something Cheryl also does too when she wants answers.

"There were many things going on in my head, and they were making me do things, even though I didn't want to. It was for so long, because what I did, you're not supposed to do at all, it's really really bad, and the punishment is really big". Stasia just looked at me and then brought me into a hug. Shocked, I didn't hug her for a while, but then I did hug back.

"I'm really happy you came back. Please don't leave again. When you first left, Mommy was really really sad. I had to help her eat, even though I was little" she whispered to me. Wow, this girl is really smart, probably all thanks to Cheryl. "I won't leave again, that's a promise" I said as I tightened my hold on her. "Awww isn't this adorable" I heard a voice say.

I pulled away from the hug and looked to see Lyria watching us. "Did you need something" I asked her kindly. "Yeah I do actually. Anastasia who would you rather call Daddy? Me or her" Lyria said while pointing to both of us. Anastasia just clung to me and mumbled "My Daddy and mine only". I awed at how cute she was and kissed the top of her head.

Lyria rolled her eyes and exited the living room. Seconds later Cheryl came back into the living room. I waved at her and she waved back, sitting down in front of me. "So Toni, I want to talk to you about something" Cheryl spoke up. I looked at Anastasia to see her distracted on her iPad again. "Um yeah, what's up" I asked after clearing my throat.

"So after looking at how happy Anastasia is, I was thinking maybe I could put it up to 3 days a week instead of one. You would have to come over here because you live at the motel and-". I cut her off saying "Um actually I-I have an apartment now I guess". "What do you mean you guess" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Like today I woke up and boom, suddenly I have thousands of dollars and a new apartment with new clothes, and my own new bank account. I don't even know who did that for me, but they know me apparently" I ended off with a shrug. "Well that's interesting, maybe Anastasia and I can come and see one of these days" Cheryl said.

I nodded my head and asked "So 3 days a week now". "Yeah, but anyways Archie and them are coming over soon, so maybe you should leave soon, so they won't attack you or anything like last time" Cheryl told me while scratching the back of her neck. I lifted Anastasia off of me and got off the couch.

I stretched my body, which made my shirt lift up a bit, and I saw Cheryl glance at my abs. I slightly smirked and pulled my shirt down which made her look somewhere else. "Stasia, princess" I called to my daughter on the couch. "Yeahhh" she replied while looking up at me.

"I'm leaving and I'll see when I can come back okay". She looked up at me with sad eyes, and then tossed her iPad to the side to run to me. I bent down to pick her up and looked at her. "I don't want you to go, why can't you stay here with Mommy and me" she whined.

"I have to go baby girl, and you have your Mommy and your Mama. Mommy and Daddy aren't together anymore, so I can't stay, but you have Mommy's girlfriend". She pouted and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm gonna miss youu" she said. I kissed her forehead and said "Now give me kiss". She gave me a kiss on the lips and I smiled.

"Remember you have that teddy bear I got you. Whenever you miss me,  squeeze it, and it'll be like I'm there. Alsoo, you can call me anytime on your iPad and I'll answer. Okay?". She nodded and I let her down as I reached the front door. "I love you Daddy" she said showing her teeth. I felt my heart stop for a second, and then I said "I love you Anastasia".

Cheryl then came up behind her and told me "I got an Uber for you, and paid for it already, so whenever you're ready". I thanked her with a small smile and waved goodbye to both of them as I exited the house. As I got further away, I looked back and saw Anastasia hugging Cheryl's leg, still pouting. I slightly smiled, and made my way to the Uber. I guess today was a sign that this is the start of my New beginning.

Soooo, who do you guys think "K.F" is? Do you like what they did for Toni?🧍🏽‍♀️

The bond that Anastasia has with Toni right now?

How Cheryl is towards Toni? How Lyria is towards Toni?🙄

Sorry for any mistakes😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 182 19
Cheryl and Toni have been best friends since middle school. when high school started Toni went to south side high instead of Riverdale, Cheryl is dev...
3.6K 121 20
Toni is in an abusive relationship with her wife Veronica. They have a son together name Ian Topaz who is 5 years old Toni is not allowed too see her...
18.5K 528 13
Toni's written about her crush on her best friend Cheryl since they were in the 7th grade in her journal. How will their relationship change when Che...
33.3K 593 28
Cheryl was 17 when she meets Toni was 11 Cheryl was Toni's nanny and they both didn't know what they were doing when they started having feelings f...