Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

Bởi -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... Xem Thêm

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

806 29 10
Bởi -M-I-N-E-

Words 2077

COLE.

The rocks below my tires scratch the pavement as I pull into Emery's parking lot. It now only has a few cops there, but they are sitting in their cars conversing about random stuff. They are probably waiting for Mr. Scott to get home.

My assumptions are proven right when all three of them turn their heads to my vehicle and one begins to walk to us. I hear Emery sigh and she rolls her eyes. "I don't want to talk to them." She mutters and I shake my head.

I reach for the door handle and open my door. "You don't have to." I mutter back and walk towards the cop.

"Are you Mr. Scott?" The officer asks and I shake my head.

"No, but that's his daughter in there." I jab my thumb back behind me towards my father's truck. "We're just here to get her stuff. It's fine if we go upstairs?" I question and he nods.  I had already gotten some stuff for me. My mom is at work and my father is up in his bedroom asleep.

"Of course, that's why I wanted to speak to Mr. Scott. He hasn't answered his phone. I told him I'd call him when we finished up here. If you see him will you tell him I suggest he stays somewhere else for a couple days while we get this place cleaned up?"

"Of course. You have a great day." I wave my hand, cringing at the noticeable accent that slips. I seem to speak more country accented when I'm nervous. I grew up around many farm lands. They also spoke with a small accent. I'm sure that's where I got it from.

I turn around and lean my elbows onto the passenger side door window. "He said we can go inside and get your clothes. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Emery nods, a soft smile capturing her lips. "Yeah. I can't just walk around naked. No matter how much you might like that." She teases and I look down with a huff. I know she's trying to lighten the mood but all I can picture are those bruises on her lower back.

I look back up once the red blush fades and I lift my eyebrows. "Do you want me to go in with you?"

She frowns, staring off towards the front door. "I don't know if I want to go in at all..." she trails off and I can see her gulp.

I lick my lips, wetting them before speaking again, "I'll go in for you." I offer, rolling my eyes at how fucking crazy that would be. It's her house. Also, she knows where everything is, how am I supposed to get what she needs without her?

"Will you?" She lifts her eyebrows and I'm shocked. I didn't think she'd actually take my offer. She's such a private person... well, sort of. She's okay with me touching her and getting in her personal space but she has never been one to let me into her personal shit. She's okay with me going into her house without her? "Once you get upstairs, my room is straight down the hall. Get my brush, toothbrush, and a few bras and panties..." she pauses, "and of course one or two shirts and jeans." She rambles, listing off things with her fingers.

I nod as she speaks, noting things down in my brain. "You sure you don't want to go in?" I question, hoping to dear God she'll say I'm right and that she should actually accompany me.

She shakes her head vigorously, her eyes becoming grave and her frown increasing. "I don't ever want to go in that house again."

I'm quick to nod my head, praying to the Lord above that she won't start crying right now. "Alright, I'll be back."

I begin to walk towards the front door, but I quickly turn when I hear Emery call my name. "Yeah?" I inquire.

"In my drawer, on the left side of my bed... there's a book. Will you get that for me too?" Her expression seems so soft and vulnerable. She has worn that expression all day. Her eyes have been sadder and her posture slouching. She seems to have her guard completely down for me, which is odd. Maybe that's why she's allowing me inside of her house without her. Maybe she has finally given up on keeping up the wall that was so strong before. It's slowly crumbling brick by brick. I don't know how I feel about that.

"I will." I call back, turning back around and heading up the porch steps.

The house is quite large and empty. There's caution tape in the living room around the broken coffee table, and against the kitchen island, where the living room and kitchen meet, there's someone cleaning up blood on the floor.

I gulp nervously, looking away quickly and facing the stairs. I go up them, repeating Emery's instructions inside my head as I look around.

I feel like I should be in one of those murder mystery movies. Those always make me feel unsafe but I can't stop watching it until I know they found and arrested the killer.

Once I make it to the last door, my anxiety grows. Do I want to open this door and rummage through Emery's things? She gave me the OK but I still feel slightly awkward.

I take a deep breath as I twist the doorknob, walking inside and looking around. It's really messy in here, but which seventeen year old's room isn't?

I head straight for her closet, looking around for any sort of bag I can put her clothes in. Once I find a brown leather-like satchel I head to her drawer and slowly open the top one.

I suddenly feel like a creep when I find panties and bras are her first drawer. While looking away, because I'm not a creep, I drop a few bras and panties into her bag. I make sure to drop at least one lace bra. I'm not a creep, but I am a man.

Next drawer is her jeans. Black... black... black... black... blue jeans? I chuckle a little at the image that flashes in my brain. I could never see her in skinny blue jeans like these... I pick them up and throw them into the bag anyways. I also pack two black ones because I know she only really wants those.

The next drawer, and final drawer, holds her t-shirts and I smile at all the colors I see. She has white shirts on top, but below the white shirts I can see green and blue and even one pink shirt tucked away behind them.

I smile softly as I pack all the colored shirts. She'd look nice in color. I wonder why she stopped wearing colors... I also pack two white shirts for her.

She says she isn't running away and is only staying in a hotel until she can find somewhere else to crash.

And to make sure she doesn't run away forever I'm going to leave clothes here for her, just in case she decides to come back.

I then pause, trying to think of the things she wanted me to get for her. What was it...

A book...

Where?

The drawer beside her bed! I quickly open the drawer and inside is a book with the word After all over it. At the bottom it reads 'By Hardin Scott.'

Wait, her dad is a writer? I have never been one to read books so I'm not surprised I didn't know about this.

I slowly open the book. Inside is a written note,

Dear Emery,
I hope you enjoy this book and don't find it odd that we want you to read about us.

Love, mom + dad xoxo

Is this her father's journal or something...

I dig my finger under the page, flipping it slowly to the other side.

"CHAPTER 1."

It reads,

""Tessa!!" I hear my mom from
downstairs—"

Fuck!

I feel pain shoot from my back as I'm slammed into Emery's dresser. I feel a hand on my shoulder and the culprit's arm is pressed against my neck to hold me against the dresser. "Who the fuck are you?" He seethes and that's when I open my eyes to see Emery's father pinning me to her drawer.

"M-Mr. Scott, h-hi." I say as enthusiastic as possible. "Emery's friend... remember?" My face heats up at how high my voice is. He scared the shit out of me.

"Why the fuck are you in her room?" He shouts, scrunching his nose in disgust and nudging me harder against the drawer. I try not to flinch.

"I'm just- I'm just- I-" I stop myself, trying to think of something to say. Does she want me to tell him she's leaving the house? I see his face heat up with anger and his eyes flare red. I'm suddenly reminded of my father and I feel the need to get away from him as soon as possible. He shoves me against the drawer once again when I don't speak and I quickly lift my arm and shove my finger towards the bag. "L-look look! She's in the car waiting for her shit. She didn't want to come in." I stutter quickly, trying to calm my breathing down.

Why is it that I can fucking destroy Chris in a fist match but can't even speak to Emery's father? I'd like to think it's because it was someone else I was protecting, not myself.

He shoots his head to the side, staring at the satchel now sprawled out onto the bed. His grip instantly loosens, but he still keeps a grip. "You're lying."

I shake my head vigorously, "I'm not. She's in the truck."

He squints his eyes slightly and I can practically see the gears turning inside of his head. He suddenly releases me with a shove sideways and marches towards the door.

"Mr. Scott." I call, quickly gathering her clothes back into the satchel along with the book and chasing after him. Shit, what if she doesn't want to see him right now? I don't know how good their relationship is, and by the way he held me against that drawer, I'd assume it wasn't perfect. "Wait!"

He shuffles down the stairs and flings the front door open, jogging towards my father's old beat up truck.

"Wait-" I pause when I see Emery slid down in the seat, her head on her seatbelt as she sleeps. She didn't sleep at all last night, I'm sure of it. I didn't either. I was watching her, her shoulder lifted in a tense posture. I ended up drifting off to sleep watching her and when I woke up she was up and in the shower for the third time that night.

He relaxes when he sees her, walking up closer to the window. "She didn't sleep last night." I blurt out and he turns his head to me with guarded eyes. "I mean, I wouldn't wake her up."

He stares at me for a minute before letting out a sigh. I'm not sure if it's a sigh of relief or frustration. He runs his fingers through his hair as he looks over at the two cops left in the driveway. I assume they've talked to him. "Tell her to call me when she wakes up." He says and I nod, "I don't get what she sees in you. You're a fucking pussy." He adds, nudging passed me with his shoulder roughly. He then turns around halfway to his car. "And don't fuck around in her drawers again, understand?" I can see he feels some sort of power bossing me around.

"Yes sir." I say, praying to God he'll lighten up.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

Would it be weird to make short stories based off Cole and Emery... since they are technically my book characters and not really fan fiction...

I just have so many possible storylines I could use for them.

What do you think? A few short stories dedicated to Cole and Emery?

If I do so, it would be inside this book and I will probably just make it a bonus chapter and post it on a day I don't usually post. I'd let you know a head a time so there's no confusion.

Chapter forty seven: Feb. 9, 2021

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.1K 925 10
Josephine and Hero have been dating for awhile now. Now that their movie After We Collided is coming out soon, that means another promotion tour. Jos...
37.4K 2K 111
They fell in love with each other, a strong and passionate love... but also very fragile. Jo is shocked by what has come to light by accident, and He...
376K 5.8K 108
"Put your heels on the headboard." Hardin instructs, grabbing by my calves and pulling up my legs and spreading them wide in front of his naked crotc...
16.6K 470 22
I won the bet. But I lost the only thing that has ever made me happy. Read it to find out. Not my best work tbh. Read it on your own risk. #2 after...