Bruises [L.S]

By laurenxtomlinson

hes always smiling... TW// self harm, abuse, depression, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts This is my first... More

Burgundy
Punching bags
Blue
Big brother
Emotions
Mark
I'm yours... i hope
Her
I'm sorry
talk
captain
on my own
mark (again)
fizzy
two of us
positive
troy
id love to
home
christmas;)
shots n tattoos
the move
ink n skin
coming out with blood
dancing queen
hammer to the head
unspeakable
soulmates
little things
head over heels
the concert
protect
a safe place
the sitters
the last day
graduation
you and me forever
epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE:)
shots n tattoos: ziam pov

recording

3.1K 93 290
By laurenxtomlinson

A/N:
so uhm i just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has begun or is reading my story.

seeing all the notifications that you are voting, commenting or even adding my story to your reading lists have made me so happy

didnt think my story would even get over 100 reads let alone over 4k

anyways enough with me on with the story:)

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

_________

HARRYS POV:

"hazza wake up we are about to land" louis' soft voice spoke to me squeezing my hand.

looking out the window i saw all the different sized buildings all built right next to each other. no green space, just roads and sky that determine we werent in donny anymore, or even england.

few minutes later we landed. i turned back to zayn whom was sitting behind us half a sleep. "psst" i whispered getting out of my window seat.

"im up im up" he muttered getting up as well.

"HARRY" the familiar irish accent i had miss so much screamed through the airport. "NIALLER" i screamed back letting go of lou's hand and dropping my bag wrapping my best mate up in my arms.

"ive miss you mate" he laughed into my ear. "ive missed all of- wheres the parents to be?" he pulled away looking at the three of us confused.

"maya's doctor told her its not a good idea to fly even being three almost four months pregnant" zayn explained "liam wanted to help her out, become better friends. babys sake" he threw in at the end

"you ass we havent seen you in two weeks" louis chimes in after a few moments of silence. "oh im sorry ive been busy" ni backpanned.

"get over here" zayn laughed pulling the blonde into a hug. louis hugged niall in a way where he wasnt hugged by the stomach.

we all started catching up, niall told us how they have been starting promo for his debut album. he has two singles out called this town and slow hands.

which have gone world wide, we have even heard them play on the radio over and over again. we couldnt be more proud of him.

"welcome to LA" he announced as we walked out of the airport towards the car park. "im sorry you have a mercedes?" louis stared at his car.

"its a rental, calm down there short stacks" he laughed. loading our luggage into the car which wasnt much since we were only there for five days.

we had convinced our parents to let us miss three days of school thursday friday and monday. "oh my god" a girl squealed with her friends.

"h-hi" the three girls stuttered "you- niall oh my god" one of them breathed out. "we are like your biggest fans" a red headed one gained the confidence to speak up.

"do you mind if we get a photo with you? please. unless we interrupted your time with your-"

"id love to take a photo with you girls" niall spoke out in a laugh. "h you mind taking it?"

"not at all" i smiled taking one of the girls and took a few photos. "thank you so much" they all said one after another

he gave them the biggest hug each telling them thank you himself. they waved goodbye almost in tears. "look at mr famous over here" zayn spoke smiling at niall whom was shocked at what just happened.

"thats only the second time that has happened"

"get use to it" i smiled as we all piled in his car.

he had an apartment downtown, two bedroom nothing to fancy. well its not like he is a multi millionaire just yet.

the three of us were exhausted from the long flight so we all decided that for the rest of wednesday we would sleep.

lou and i took over the guest room while zayn crashed on the couch.

***

"get up assholes ive got food" nialls voice boomed through his apartment.

"you up to eat?" i asked lou who was also still half a sleep. "wanna eat a little bit?" i asked again when he didnt answer.

"mhm"

i dragged him out of bed, placing a hoodie over his bare skin. walking into the kitchen smelling the immense amount of chicken, louis looked a little nervous.

"start with something light babe" i whispered taking his hand sitting down by the island.

niall already done his, zayn and i almost done and louis picking at his food. im proud of him for getting some food in him though.

i will always be proud of him

ever since niall hugged him a few weeks ago his eating habits went downhill again, and the cutting got worse.

i get it though, it triggered something and he fell down the hole. i got drawn back into it as well, i felt an itch on my thigh and couldnt stop myself.

mums helping me though, i told her about it right away. i do have to admit i found ways to cut even when she cut off any type of supplies.

so far im a week clean, louis three days.

"you guys wanna come down to the studio?"

"are we allowed?" i quizzed finishing my food.

"yeah i invited you dumbass" he laughed "get ready and we will leave, be quick"

looking at my phone, 10:57pm i wondered why niall was going to the studio this late but didnt question it.

"haz" louis called from our room "yeah?" i walked in

"where are my glasses?" he looked frustrated rummaging through our bags.

"on the night stand by the bed" i laughed handing them to him.

"thank you" he sighed, stood on his tip toes for a soft but sweet kiss. "lets go" i broke into a smile.

***

we were all sat on the couch watching niall belt his lungs out. it felt nice seeing him do what he loved the most.

zayn volunteered getting coffee for few people in the studio when we heard a knock at the door. nialls manager opened the door revealing liam. "im sorry sir this is a private-"

"and yes we try- PAYNO?" niall yelled in the middle of recording. he threw his headphones off running into the main area of the room. "missed you mate" he jumped into his arms.

"missed you too ireland" he laughed placing niall back onto the ground.

"lima what are you doing here?" lou quizzed

"maya told me i should go, i mean you guys havent even been here a full day but she pushed me to go"

"liam" zayn whispered coffees in hand. i quickly got up out of louis' embrace to grab the drink trays before he dropped them. "what- you- how?"

"surprise?" he smiled a layer of blush was painted across his face. zayn within no time at all wrapping liam up in a tight hug that certainly didnt look platonic.

"right niall we kind of have to rerecord the song now" justin his producer mentioned as soon as we all finished greeting liam.

"oh yeah sorry 'bout that lad" his laugh filling the room. "im ready" he called giving us a thumbs up.

"one, two, three, four" justin called, the music filling the room once more

"in this house, of broken hearts
we made our love out of stacks of cards
and yes we try to hold on tight
cause we knew our love was hard to find.
and our paper houses reach the stars
till we break and scatter worlds apart
yeah i paid the price and own the scars
why did we climb and fall so far?"

i think we all love seeing niall do his own thing, seeing him so happy.

"we held our cards, built them high
but way to close to the light
so turn your head, and leg us go
i learn to breathe on my own
and our paper houses reach the stars
till we break and scatter worlds apart
yeah i paid the price and own the scars
why did we climb and fall so far?"

his voice sound a little wet, i could see the tears cross his eyes.

"and our paper houses reach the stars
till we break and scatter worlds apart..."

the beat dropped and niall started singing with every emotion he had in his body.

"i dont wanna lose your touch
i dont wanna hurt this much
i can feel you slipping away
yeah i paid the price and own the scars
why do we climb and fall so far?
why do we climb and fall so far?"

the music faded out, niall coming out of the booth for water when he got the okay. "niall lad that was insane" liam said shocked as we all looked at the red faced boy.

"thanks" he whispered "that the last song?" he questioned justin

"thats a wrap" he smile at all of us.

"niall we will have a meeting later in the week to discuss when you want to release the album" his manager explain kindly "you have two interviews but other than that you can enjoy the next few days with your friends"

"thank you sir"

we all got into niall car heading back to his apartment. "um wheres liam going to sleep?" louis asks when we arent to far from the apartment.

"um he can take my room i will take the couch"

"ireland im in the couch though" zayn stares at niall from the backseat.

"exactly" he smirks staring at liam.

louis and i both looked over at zayn who was trying so hard not to smile. when i wasnt looking louis snuck in a kiss "what was that for?"

"i love you" he spoke softly

"i love you too" i smiled kissing him on top of the head.

"awww imma throw up" zayn fake gags.

"shut it bradford" louis hisses at him getting out of the car, the two of them were bickering the entire way up the elevator.

liam and zayn went off to nialls room as soon as niall flew onto the couch, giving the two other boys a smirk. i rolled my eyes walking into the guest room finally able to change into joggers.

once i changed i noticed louis sprawled on the bed staring at the ceiling. "you good?" i ask climbing into bed next to him. "just thinking" he sighs moving over cuddling up into my side

"yeah? bout what" i questioned

"you" he says just above a whisper. i was about to respond until his lips crashed against mine.

a hungry, lustful kiss which i definitely didnt mind. he carefully slid his tongue in my mouth after asking for entrance. "fuck" i tried not to moan into the kiss.

he then palmed my hard cock, which made me gasp out of the kiss. he started working his way down my neck somehow immediately finding my sweet spot.

sucking on my neck, still palming my crotch. "l-lou" i whispered but came out like a moan. i shuddered when he blew on the soon to be purple-ish spot. "lou" i say again.

"yeah princess?" his voice sounding raspy "if you want me to stop i will" he moved my hair out of my eyes.

"no- dont p-lease"

"tell me what you want then"

"anything, literally a-nything please" i manage to get out. "just not- you know uhm"

"sh i know, and i understand" he kissed my nose then continue to suck on my neck nipping at each spot.

"off" he tugged on my joggers. i was about to untie them until he pinned my arms above me pulled the draw string with his teeth.

"we can stop whenever" he moved back up to meet my eyes. "im good lou, please just do something" i sounded so desperate.

he nodded and made his way back down my body slowly removing my joggers along with my pants. the cold air from the room made me hiss when my cock was free from my clothes.

he wrapped his hand around my shaft, placing his his other one on my ball. he squeezed both at the same time making me but my lower lip to hold back a moan.

"dont hold them back" he whispered kissing my inner thighs.

"but the others-"

"i dont care, they are a sleep"

"you dont kno-" i was cut off by him sucking a love bite into. once he was done he kissed my tip.

i shuddered opening my eyes to only be met with his.  i nodded once i realized he was once again looking for approval.

i felt his lips wrap around my cock. a sensation id never felt before ran through my body. pleasure mixed with happiness but there was something else i couldnt quite figure out yet.

i felt my tip hit the back off his throat, he moaned sending vibrations up through my body. he started to squeeze one of my balls again send me into over drive

"lou im- fuck i- close" i breathed out.

he tapped my inner thigh letting me know i can cum whenever. which it wasnt too long until i came in his mouth with him swallowing every last drop. "holy shit" i said as i cam down from my high

"taste good baby" he gave me a kiss on the lips, a string of cum attached to both of our lips as he pulled away.

"what about you?" i ask as he walked back into the room with a damp cloth. "already helped myself" he kissed my lips again and went to clean the both of us off. "maybe next time" he winked.

i pulled my pants and joggers back on, louis cuddled up right next to me. "birthday is in two days"

"i know" i replied

"anything you want to do while we are here?" he started playing with my curls.

"not really" i smiled up at him "just want to spend it with you"

_________

A/N:

so niall made it😌🤚

i mean of course he did i write the story-

anygays: again another thank you to all who are reading my story it means a lot!!

love you all xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 15.6K 37
If you're looking for a fic with better writing and less irritating characters PLEASE take a look at my other fics instead (not 'I'm Fine', and prefe...
358 34 9
This is a Larry Stylinson fanfiction and also my first book here on wattpad, so I hope you'll like it:)) Love, Lina xx ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ (for now probs go...
470K 18.3K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...
234 13 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...