The Blake's fighter (On Hold)

By im_trouble0

Izzy has been in the Arks prison ever since she was she was born. Her mother died during child birth, and her... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18

13

2.5K 59 0
By im_trouble0

Getting back to the camp Abby yelled at us.

"Izzy, I'll set up a room for you." She says but Octavia interrupts her.

"She'll stay with us. Right Bell?" She says and Bellamy nods, Abby frowns.

"Are you sure? Two females and a male, there wont be much privacy." She tells us and I shrug.

"Octavia shared a cramped cell together and we would sleep in each others tents, It'll be fine." I tell her and she nods.

"Octavia can show you where we shower." Abby says and walks away.

2 days later, I was getting used to Anya being gone. I still carry her braid in my pocket. Clark drew Bellamy a map of Mount Weather. They talk out what to do with Mount Weather as me and Octavia spar. I continue to teach her more Trigedasleng as we fight. She was a average fighter, but she couldn't win one on one with me. I fear what would happen to her if she would have to fight one on one with a grounder or reaper.

Next day Clark pulls us all together to go to Mount Weather.

"I cant believe they let Finn come." Octavia say and I let out a grunt, tightening my hold on my knife.

"He's the best tracker we got." Bellamy says and I glare at the ground. I pick up speed and walk away from the group but still follow them wanting to be alone.

Hours of walking and we stop when we're close to the Mountains tower, but Abby notices that Bellamy and Octavia are gone and send guards after them. I go to join but Clark holds me back.

"I need you to stay with me." Clark says and I nod. Clark goes after Finn and I stay with Abby. We soon hear Clark yelling into the radio about acid fog.

"We need to set up tents and fast." I tell her and she nods as we all set up tents. I get stuck in a tent with Raven and Abby.

I was quick to jump out the tent once the fog cleared, I take a walk around the perimeter of our camp to keep an eye out.

I see a man in the distance I sneak up and knock him down and hold my knife to his neck.

My eyes widen."Jaha?" I ask and he laughs when he sees me. I stand up and help him up and over to everyone else. He walks over to Abby and collapses to his knees as he looks out into the Mountain.

"I have a message, from the commander." Jaha says and I step forwards." Leave, or die. We have two days." he tells us and we go back to Camp.

We all wait outside for the Chancellor, Abby, to tell us what she decided to do. Abby and Jaha talk but I hardly listen to there bullshit.

"Not for us." Clark speaks up and I lift my head up to listen." If we leave here, what happens to our people in Mount Weather?" Clark asks

"Like your mother said, that is a very difficult decision to make. But the time has come, for each and everyone of us to ask, is this how the story of our people end. Did we come all this way just to die tomorrow?" Jaha asks and I roll my eyes. Like I said utter bullshit." Because if we're not gone by the time the sun rises that is exactly what will happen."

"No decisions been made. In the mean time, please report to your stations supervisor and gather supplies." Abby says and everyone listens.

Someone grabs my arm and I whip my head to them with a glare." Where have you been?" I ask Bellamy when I see him.

"We gotta go now. Ill explain on the way." he says to me then turns to Clark." Bring your med kit." He says and I follow him as he walks off. He tells me about Lincoln and my chest tightens. We go to the drop ship and I see Lincoln tied up and he yells when he sees me.

Clark soon joins us and he yells at her too. "I cant believe we're back here again." She says talking about the time Bellamy tortured him.

"Can you help him?" I ask her and Octavia grabs my hand. Clark shakes her head.

"I don't know." She says and walks closer." I knew Mount Weather controlled the reapers, I had no idea they we're creating them. 

"If they can do that to Lincoln, what are they doing to our friends." Bellamy asks Clark and rests his arm around my waist.

"He's convulsing." Clark says when he starts to shake.

"So, what does that mean?" Octavia asks her as her hand grips mine harder.

I eye Lincoln and notice blood on his leg." What happened to his leg?" I ask them.

"I shot him." Octavia tells me and I sigh.

"Clark he's lost a lot of blood." Bellamy tells her and I step away from the Blakes and walked closer to Lincoln. He yells and growls at me but I only glare back.

"Can you shine the light on his neck?" Clark asks and they do.

"Is that needle marks?" I ask Clark and she nods. " They drugged him?"

"Maybe." She answers me and Lincoln breaks loss and grabs Clark. Octavia runs to him but he throws her into the wall and my eyes widen. I punch Lincoln across the face and snatch Clark away only to stumble back  and fall when he punches me back. I groan when Clark lands on top of me.

Bellamy pulls Clark off of me and checks my face. I wince." That'll leave a bruise." I say and get up as Lincoln is stilled chained to the floor by his legs. 

Bellamy grabs a shock stick and charges at Lincoln but Lincoln throws him down and hits him. I grab a pipe and hit Lincoln with it. When he looks up I hit him across the head and he falls over passing out. I toss the pipe and try to catch my breath. Clark starts treating Lincolns wounds as Octavia leaves for a walk.

"Your mom would be proud." Bellamy tells Clark as she wraps a screaming Lincolns leg.

"My mom would know how to save him." Clark says back and I scoff.

"I don't think anyone really knows how to." I speak up as I pace the floor. Octavia and a grounder from the village Finn attacked comes up, the healer Nyko. Bellamy grabs the gun but I stand in front of it. Bellamy's eyes widen at me.

"Don't." I tell him and push the gun away.

"He's Lincolns friend and a healer." Octavia says and Lincoln starts to seize.

Nyko opens a kit filled with vials and grabs one and comes over to Lincoln. I stand behind him as he crouches. Clark asks what it is but he doesn't answer. I grab the handle of my sword.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Nyko says and I take my sword out and hold it to his throat as I grab a fist full of his hair and pull it back.

"What are you doing?!" Octavia says and I growl.

"He's gonna kill Lincoln, Yu gonplei ste odon, It means your fight is over. Its what we say before death." I tell them and I shove Nyko away from Lincoln and hold my sword over his heart." Why?" I growl my question out.

"This is the only way." he says calmly and Clark pulls me back from him.

"Hold on there cold be a way to bring him back." Clark says.

"None that I've ever seen." Nyko tells her and I sigh.

Finn comes running in. "We got to go, the camps leaving."

"You!" Nyko yells and charges at Finn making me smirk. Bellamy points his gun at Nyko but I push it back down. Bellamy stares at me confused until I smirk and he shakes his head.

"Do something." Octavia says panicked and I only watch." Please." She begs and with a sigh I step forwards and pull Nyko off.

"Em slaughtered ai stegeda, Jus drein jus daun."(He slaughtered my village, blood must have blood.) Nyko says and I nod.

"Sha, en em will. When osir bring em kom the heda. Em'll choose his punishment."( Yes, and it will. When we bring him to the commander. She'll choose his punishment.) I tell Nyko and he calms down. He spits at Finn and storms out of the drop ship.

"What did you tell him?" Bellamy asks and I shrug as I look over to Lincoln. I frown.

"He's not breathing." I call out and drop to Lincolns side. Clark comes over and checks his pulse.

"His heart stopped move." She says and I get up and move away as she gives him CPR, Lincoln gulps a breath of air.

I walk out as Nyko walks back in to see Lincoln, I go to check the perimeter.

 We go back to camp as Clark tells Abby the way to stop the attack. I tap Clarks shoulder when I see torches in the distance. We all go inside to talk.

"They aren't attacking yet, that means we still have time." Clark tells everyone.

"We have two hours till dawn."

"Let us talk to the commander." Clarks head snaps to me." Anya trusted me, she must have told the commander, she might go easy on you if I'm there." I tell Clark and she nods.

" We don't even know that the commander is here." Jaha says and Finn speaks up.

"Yes we do. Nyko told us, you have to at least let them try." Finn say.

"Abby we're wasting time, give me the authority now." Jaha says and I scoff. He just wants to be in control.

"Hold on. Clark you said Lincoln is going through withdrawal, we don't even know what he's withdrawing from. The detox alone can kill him." Abby speaks up.

"That's were you come in."

"And if I cant save him?" Abby asks.

"That's not an option." Clark tells her and I sigh. I slowly make my way out and to the gate.

"Open it." I tell the guard but he scoffs. I look around to see we're alone and I punch him in the throat. He falls down holding his throat and I pull the leaver to open the gate.

I walk out and towards the grounders, I meet  up with a grounder. 

"Im izzy kom skai cru. Ai laik hir kom talk kom your heda."(Im Izzy from sky crew. I am here to talk to your commander.) I tell him and he nods.

"Onya spoke highly gon yu. Em told osir yu laik true gona."( Anya spoke highly of you. She told us you are true warrior.) The grounder says back and nods to the tent. I follow him as he walks to meet up with another grounder.

"If you so much as look at her the wrong way I will slit your throat." He says and I chuckle.

"Yu'd try, ba yu'd fail." I tell him and he smirks.

"We'll see." He says and we walk into the tent.

I walk in and stop in front of the female sitting on a throne like chair. She looks at me and she looks confused. "Your not the one that burned 300 of my warriors alive." She states more then asks, I shake my head.

"That was Clark. Im izzy kom skai cru." I tell her and she smirks.

"The true warrior." She says and I shrug.

"That's what Anya called me." I tell her softly.

"She spoke highly of you. Anya was my second. Do you know what that is?" The commander asks me and I nod.

"Anya told me. She asked me to be her second. I wish I made up my mind before she died so I could have told her yes. I let her down." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"She was proud of you." She tells me with an almost smile. I nod. I slowly pull Anyas braid out of my pocket and hold it up.

"I think she would have wanted you to have it." I tell the commander." May I." I ask, not wanting to step forward and be attacked. She nodded and I slowly stepped up and gave her the braid.

She stares at it as she holds it in her hand but holds it back out to me." She would rather you have it, Izzy of the sky people." The commander says and I take the braid.

"Not that Im upset with meeting you, I've been waiting for this but why are you here?" She asks me and I smirk.

"My people will be mad I left with out telling them. Clark wants to make a deal, but she isn't good with talking to grounders, so I decided to sneak out and make her deal." I tell the Commander and she nods.

"This is not a negotiation." She tells me and the female next to her speaks up.

"Let me kill her and get this over with." She speaks in Trigedasleng. I scoff at her.

"I'd rather you didn't." I say and her eyes widen as the commander holds up her hand." We can help you beat the mountain men." I tell the commander, grabbing her attention.

"Go on." She tells me.

"Hundreds of your people are trapped inside Mount Weather. Kept in cages, there blood is used as medicine." I tell her and she interrupts me.

"How do you know that?" She asks.

"Clark, Anya and I. We were captured by the Mountain men. I saw them, my people are prisoners there too. Me and Anya were there together, thrown in a cage to get our blood drained." I speak up and so does the other warrior.

"Lies. No one escapes the Mountain." She says and I scoff.

"I did.  With Anya and Clark. We found our way out together." I tell them.

"Another lie." The warrior says and I scoff.

"I don't have a reason to lie, you want to kill my people go ahead, I cant stop you, but we both have an enemy of the same Mount Weather. Do you want to get your people out, cause I do. What they do in there to us is torcher and most don't make it when the doctor picks them. Yes, my people have killed many of yours but so have the Mountain men and they are still doing it." I tell them and scoff as the Commander just stares.

"What ever, maybe I should've just let Clark come." I say and turn around to walk out. The man who threatened to slit my throat pulls out a knife and grabs my shoulder. I grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder, I kick his knife away and hold his arm at an odd angle so he couldn't get up.

"Ai told yu, yu'd fail." I hiss at him.

"Enough." The commander says and with a sigh I pull away. The man gets up and walks back to her side." I see why Anya grew attached to you, you really are a true warrior. Did she die well?" She asks and I frown.

"I. I wish I was there. She was with Clark. She was coming back to you with a message." I tell her.

"What message?" She asks and I grip her hair in my hand.

" The only way we can save both our people is if we join together." I tell her.

"I'm still waiting for an offer." The commander says.

"The Mountain men are turning your people into reapers. Clark can turn them back." I tell her.

"Impossible." I glare at the warrior.

"Your comments are really annoying, you know that?" I ask her and scoff.

"Commander, I beg you let me kill her." She speaks up and I roll my eyes. The commander has a slight smirk on her lips.

"Clarks done it, with Lincoln." I tell her and the warrior Indra as the commander called her comes at me.

"That traitor is the reason, my village was slaughtered by your people." Indra says as the commander yells at her. She soon walks away from me. The commander stands and walks up to me.

"You say Clark can turn reapers back into men." She states and I nod." Then prove it, show me Lincoln." She tells me and I nod and we go to the dropship. I see Clark pacing at the bottom of the drop ship, her eyes widen when she sees me.

"Izzy! Your hurt a guard and snuck out. Do you know how much trouble your in?" Clark asks and the commander scoffs at her.

"She's trying to save your people, she's a noble warrior." She tells Clark.

I nod to the drop ship. " This way. " I tell her and take the lead. I clime up the latter and hear Octavia crying. I look around and know that Lincoln died.

The commander looks to me and I look down. Bellamy reaches out for his gun but I kick it away and I go for the electric staff. I pick it up and slam it into Lincolns chest and press the button. Lincolns chest rises.

"Ill kill her!" Indra shouts.

"No Indra!" The commander shouts. I look to Abby.

"Do it again." She says and I nod and do it again and Lincoln gasps. I sigh and fall to my knees next to him. I pick his head up and put it in my lap.

"Lincoln." I call out as his eyes open.

"Izzy?" He asks and I nod with a smile. I gently remove his head from my lap and motion for Octavia to go to him.

I look to the commander and she puts her sword away. The commander takes me back to her tent.

"Lincolns recovery was... impressive." She says and I chuckle. You have no idea." No one has ever survived such a fate before." She tells me and I nod.

"I don't think its that complicated really, you just got to keep them alive long enough for the drugs to leave there system." I tell her." We can do the same for others."

"You may have your truce." She tells me and I sigh." I just need two things in return." She tells me and I furrow my brows and nod.

"Anya wanted you to be her second, and what I've seen from you in this short time, I can see why. Your brave, strong and you care for your people. I want you to be my second, perhaps you can finally fulfill Anya's wishes." The commander says. It takes me five seconds to think about it and I nod.

"The second thing?" I ask her and she nods.

" deliver me the one you call Finn." She tells me and I tense." Our truce begins with his death." I stiffly nod.

"Yes heda." I tell her and leave to tell the others. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 714 18
In which the twin sister of Wells Jaha finds herself on earth, with her best friends, falling in love with their leader. [the 100] [s1-s7] [Bellamy B...
204K 5.8K 33
Bellamy Blake/OC Fanfiction "This is survival of the fittest, This is do or die" Andromeda Pierce has spent the last year waiting to die. When sent d...
88 0 6
When octavia Blake is found out on the ark an entire family's secret is discovered and Adina Ventura and her family's life's are upturned โ™กBellamy B...
16.5K 291 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...