Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Sparks Flying

18.9K 335 446
By AnimeEagleScout

'Ow my ass is killing me.' Katsumi thought as she was getting dressed for school.

She had been aggressively training her legs to try and unlock an explosive kick.  Doubling her gym time, joining a Kickboxing class when she wasn't in her muay thai classes, plus the hags pole dancing class has definitely made a difference. But nothing yet of her kicks.

A notification on her phone interrupted her. A media post about a green haired boy with the ability to turn invisible had danced with the daughter of Endeavor.

Katsumi's eyes widened when she saw pictures of Izuku on a red carpet and a brief video of Deku in a black suit dancing with a red and white haired girl.

"Is this boy the future husband of Endeavor's perfect daughter?" The post read

Katsumi blasted her phone apart in absolute fury. "Deku can turn invisible?! Deku was with that bitch?! Deku had a quirk?! Deku danced with that cunt?!" Deku had a quirk?!"

Katsumi got dressed and Mitsuki shouted she wasn't replacing Katsumi's phone again.

Linebreak

Katsumi had been glaring at Deku all day.

When class ended Izuku was already out the door when Katsumi rushed and slammed him into the locker. "Talk." She demanded.

Izuku's eyebrow raised "You're gonna need to be more specific."

"Endeavor's party." Katsumi said, setting off a few explosions.

"I made a suit that displaces light allowing me to become transparent." Izuku said "Still in the testing phase, but good enough for a demo in a fancy party."

Katsumi's face was still contorted in rage. "So you're still quirkless."

"Why would I want one?" Izuku asked.

Katsumi had huffed and said "Who was that bitch?"

"If you found out from the same news media I frequent then you should know." Izuku said.

"I want to hear it from you." Katsumi said.

"Shoko Todoroki. She's one of the students that got into UA on recommendations. She's my mother's boss's daughter." Izuku said.

"Recommendations?" Katsumi said weakly.

"Yeah she already has a place in Class 1a when our school year starts." Izuku said.

"Already has a…" Katsumi let go of Izuku and started to process that bitch didn't even need to get in with the entrance test.

"Ain't that kick in the ego." Angel Katsumi said to the devil Katsumi.

"Shut up!" The devil blonde shouted sparking.

Katsumi had been distracted so Izuku snuck away and slipped into the alley behind the school. 

LINEBREAK

[This is the first SpaceX building it was the closest I could get to my idea for Izuku's first building. It will get improved.]

Stark Industries 

Izuku arrived at the warehouse and began working. By the time Mei got there Jarvis was wired into the entire building.

"This is so cool!" Mei screamed, voice echoing through the empty building.

"Jarvis, construct a virtual walk around of the building."

"At once sir." Jarvis said as a blue scanner sweeped the building.

"Virtual landscape constructed."

Izuku handed Mei a pair of goggles and put on his helmet. "Pull up the schematics for project 'Big daddy.'

"Large scale arc reactor pieces rendered."

Izuku started a simulated construction of the reactor and moved the massive thing around finding out where to put it.

"Right in the middle of the factory would work." Mei said.

"No then we wouldn't have a rift through the building." Izuku said.

"Oh Jarvis, knock down that wall." Mei said.

"You heard the lady." Izuku said.

The simulator showed the wall being knocked down and Izuku added a dome skylight and expanded the building. "Visible from the front entrance and out of the way of any projects. Perfect, Jarvis connect the water main and Estimate the full sized model and a running cost."

"Power output estimated 56,376,900 Gigajoules. Water bill at (10,000 usd)."

Mei blinked "wait 56,376,900 thats...that could power a 4th of Japan!"

"Seems enough for now." Izuku said grinning. "Once I get a skyscraper and fit the mark 2 reactor we can really start powering the world."

Mei felt a shiver down her back at the thought of something she helped build being used to power the world.

"Sir I've run the numbers and renting the necessary equipment would cost too much to not cause some flags to go up." jarvis said

"Pull up the most broke construction company currently with an official record and zero mafia ties."

"Uraraka Construction. Estimated net value in the red."

"Get them on the phone and schedule a meeting at the bank." Izuku said "And get me about 10% shares in Stark Industries ready for transfer. Stark Construction is ready to begin."

"So you got the name?" Mei asked.

"Yep. Paperwork came in and I'm officially allowed to hire people legitimately." Izuku said reaching into his pocket and handing Mei something attached to a lanyard.

"This will get you into any Stark Industries building." Izuku said "I have we can collab on other pro- *hoof*"

Mei had put him in a bone crushing hug. Attempting to lift him but realizing he's heavier then she originally thought. "Thank you!"

"I also made you these." Izuku wheazed out handing her a box.

[It was the closest I could get to making one for Mei's Style and the D is cause the original photo was too long for Mei Hatsume to cover.]

This time Mei had lifted Izuku but ended up falling forward.

"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" Mei shouted.

The two looked at one another and slowly

"Sir I have scheduled an appointment with one Uraraka Grant."

The two had realized where they were and Mei got off Izuku.

"Thank you Jarvis." Izuku said dryly.

Linebreak- Next day

Uraraka Grant was a simple man. He loved his family, never cheated on his wife, didn't ruffle any feathers, followed every code in the book to begin his company.

A company falling apart. His life's goal of starting his own business had been a nightmare from the start. Quirks...the death of his company.

When a licensed hero started their own company they could use quirks or hire people with them to do things much faster and cheaper.

'A government job could get you a limited use quirk license but what job could zero gravity do for the government?' Grant thought.

Cementos could repair an entire city block in minutes.

So with his dignity and integrity in tact he had responded to a request from a company to buy his life's work. Stark Industries.

[This is mounted on the side now.]

Waiting for him was a green haired boy about my daughters age. Dressed in jeans and a muscle shirt with a weird light in his chest.

[Dressed like this]

"Mr Uraraka." The young man said shutting off his blow torch and taking off his sunglasses. "Glad to meet you." He said shaking my hand.

'American.' Grant thought. The handshake was firm, this kid had arms that made most of his dwindling employees look like noodles. The eye contact had reminded him of those lectures about business dealings. American handshakes were firm with eye contact. [I looked it up cause I knew Japanese bow but I learned they do have handshake etiquette.]

Izuku spent 50+ years as an American Billionaire Arms Dealer his instinct was a handshakes but he backed up and bowed 30 degrees. "I am glad you came today Mr Uraraka."

"Thank you. You must be Mr Midoriya." Grant bowed back "I wanted to get...this over with as soon as possible."

"Well let's get to my office." Izuku said.

The office had a simple folding table with a laptop on it. "The building is newly bought so we're still moving in.

"I see. So I'm guessing you're expanding from another country?" Grant asked.

"Mr Worldwide." Izuku said grinning.

"So your contact said you were willing to buy my company at asking price." Grant said, sitting on the chair across from Izuku.

"Correct. Stark Construction needs to begin it's Japan branch and it is easier to absorb an existing one. I'm happy to help local businesses thrive." Izuku said.

Grant exhaled through his nose as a stack of papers was handed to him. The contract that would put the final nail in his dream dying.

"Are you looking for work Mr Uraraka?" Izuku asked.

"Unfortunately." Grant said.

"Well I happened to need a new Chief Executive of Stark Construction. You have no criminal record and you kept your company alive without mass firing yet. I believe 60k a year is a good start."

"You're letting me keep my job?" Grant asked.

"Well your gonna have to step down to a project manager while a few things are arranged but-" Izuku started.

Grant had fallen to his knees and his head was on the ground.

"THANK YOU!"

"Hey hey stand up." Izuku said "I don't want water works."

Izuku held a hand out and helped him up. The smile on his new bosses face had brought one out on Grant's face.

"Welcome to Stark Industries." Izuku said.

"Thank you." Grant said.

"I'll send you you're packet in the next few days. I actually have a project lined up."

"I'll call the crew." Grant said nodding.

2 days later

Grant had opened the yellow envelope at his kitchen table.

A stack of business cards, a badge and the necessary paperwork for filing his payment processing. A second envelope had the plans for the construction.

STARK INDUSTRIES
URARAKA GRANT / CONSTRUCTION / CHIEF EXECUTIVE

When he opened another piece of paper Grant broke down crying. His dream wasn't completely dead.

Mr Uraraka,

This document is confirmation you possess a 10% stake in Stark Construction. You will be informed of changes in the company and your holdings current worth.

"It's still *sniff* it's still mine." Grant said.

"We're gonna be ok dear." His wife said putting a hand on his shoulder.

Linebreak - 2 months later

UA Hero Academy Medic wing

Izuku was in the medical wing trying to figure out why All Might hadn't emerged from his cocoon.

"His body was much more injured than we thought." Recovery Girl said "Give it time dearie."

Izuku nodded and said "You want a shot of it? Extremis 2.5 is still in testing faze but 2.0 is good to go. Shave a few years off the clock."

"What is Extremis 2.5?" Recovery Girl asked.

"It's a strain of extremis that basically turns everyone sexy." Izuku explained "They won't be superhuman but imagine a world where there'd be no Blind, Deaf or Disabled. Where cancer doesn't exist. That's extremis 2.5."

"You make that and I'd be out of a job." Recovery Girl said "Hurry up with it."

"I gotta get to Nezu's office."

Nezu's office

"Ready for our rematch?" Nezu asked.

"You're on." Izuku said, pulling up a seat.

4 months till entrance exam

After class Katsumi grabbed him and pulled him into the girls room. "You're idea isn't doing anything."

Izuku had gotten over the panic of being in the girls room when Katsumi turned around

[This is the closest I could find to my idea for how she looks right now.]

"I've trained for months and my ass looks like Mt Lady's but I can't even create a spark with my feet. If this was a lie just to make my ass like the hags I'm gonna disintegrate you."

Izuku had a drop of blood going down his nose. "Well if you want me to test a theory you can meet me at my house later."

Katsumi had growled "You have one chance Deku."

Izuku grabbed a paper towel and plugged his nose before crawling out the window.

Izuku Home

Katsumi waited out front and Izuku opened the door. "About time." Katsumi said.

Izuku led her in where a chair was pulled out and a pot of water on the stove. "You want some tea before we start?" Izuku asked.

Katsumi begrudgingly accepted the cup and Izuku had her take her shoes and socks off.

"Lay on the couch. It'd be easier to see the muscle contractions if you're not standing." Izuku said.

Katsumi did and Izuku began rubbing her leg. Pinching it occasionally and seem to be looking for something. Katsumi had actually started relaxing a bit.

Angel Katsumi had snapped her shoulder to slip through the bars of her cage and yanked Devil Katsumi away from the console.

Izuku pinched her butt and rubbed a spot on lower leg. Her foot sounded like a stove top going off. "Ok I got the kinetic chain. It starts in your toes then calf, hamstring and then your butt. If you rocket the chain the other direction it gets a spark."

Angel Katsumi slammed her fist on the console. Katsumi's butt clenched, then her hamstrings, the her calfs and her toes flexed getting a spark on the under side of each foot.

"Thank you." Katsumi said, looking at her foot as she was testing the sparking.

"We need to open your pores so you can begin sweating." Izuku said, lifting her up and carrying her to the chair. The angel hit a button and Katsumi smiled.

The devil was trying to get to the console. Angel Katsumi kicked her with an explosive kick. "Guess we got the new quirk bitch!" Angel Katsumi screamed.

Izuku set the pot on the carpet and lowered Katsumi's feet into it. "Tell me if it gets uncomfortable."

Katsumi told him she wanted to get out and he obliged by lifting her up.

Katsumi tried another kick and an explosion sent her off the couch. Izuku had moved and caught her.

"Oh he's gotten faster." Angel Katsumi said smiling.

"Bitch get away from that." The devil Katsumi was causing explosions in her hands.

The angel pressed a few buttons and gave a shit eating grin at her counterpart.

Katsumi hugged Izuku and the boy went still before returning the hug.

Angel Katsumi began to age. Laughing like a deranged person. She was now 12 and the Devil Katsumi was now desperately trying to get her away from the console.

"Bitch you better not." Devil Katsumi shouted.

"Oh bitch I'm gonna." Angel Katsumi said, flipping a cover off a button labeled DO NOT PUSH and pressed it.

Katsumi purred and snuggled into Izuku. "Thank you, Izuchan."

Angel Katsumi had aged to 16 and cheered. The Devil yanked her hair and tried pulling her to the cage. "You think she could possibly use the new power without me bitch? I'm not going back in that cage." The Angel laughed as she smashed the cage to shards.

Izuku had tensed up.

The horned angel Izuku was desperately trying to process what the fuck just got said. "God damn it the consoles frozen!" Kicking it "This thing needs an upgrade."

Devil Katsumi had slammed her fist on the console.

"You can put me down Deku." She said, her eyes going narrow.

Izuku set her down and Katsumi straightened out her clothes. "I guess you were useful for something. You still won't be a hero."

She grabbed her shoes and walked out.

Izuku blinked.

The horned angel hit a few buttons and Izuku decided to just head to the garage.

3 months till Entrance Exam

Midoriya had invited her out to check out his new lab. Any excuse to get away from her father was enough for her. Endeavor had been happy to get the inventor and his perfect offspring together. So after school she met up with Izuku.

They took a train then a bus to a facility. "Introducing the leading producer of clean nuclear energy." Izuku said thematically "Stark Industries." 

Shoko saw the giant machine when they entered and Izuku explained it was a larger version of the thing in his chest.

"It's got enough power to run a 5th of Japan." Izuku said "You're looking at the future power of the human race. And the source of the next number 1 hero power."

"I could be number 1." Shoko said.

"Not with Me and Kacchan still breathing. We both evolve Shoko. You've spent the last 4 years spinning your wheels. I just unlocked Katsumi's explosive kicks and my suit gets new upgrades all the time."

Shoko was led around the mostly empty warehouse. A wall was lined with lab equipment and a clear wall was being built around it. "This is the main lab. It's where most of the on record projects will be worked on."

"And the off record?" Shoko asked.

"The less you know." Izuku said, as he grabbed an injector. "Hey over there is All Might."

"Where?!" Shoko shouted, turning and getting ambushed by Izuku jamming the injector into the left side of her face.

Shoko screamed as the injected area started boiling and the external skin began peeling off.

Shoko looked at a mirror on the table. Her face still had the mark but instead of red it was bleach white. "Extremis 2.4" Izuku said grinning "Won't give you superpowers but it will handle anything skin deep."

Shoko had looked at her face. Her eye wasn't completely fucked up anymore. It hurt like hell to touch. Izuku grabbed a light and a piece of scotch tape "We need to tan the new skin if you want to look normal."

"Normal." Shoko said, running a hand over her face.

"Sorry for not telling you but...I really didn't feel like asking permission." Izuku said "May I?"

Shoko nodded. Izuku tapped her left eye closed and began using the laser to tan her eyelids to match the face.

"You nervous about UA?" Izuku asked.

"I got in on recommendations. Why would I be nervous?"

"Getting in isn't what to be nervous about." Izuku said, holding a laser and stopping at occasional times to check consistently.

"School is school." Shoko said with the occasional winch at the heat. "Why, are you nervous?"

"I fought All Might to a stand still. I think I can handle an entrance exam." Izuku said.

Shoko shot up but Izuku grabbed her and held her down "Chill girl."

"You fought All Might?!" Shoko shouted.

"Well Iron Man fought him." Izuku said.

"I'd love to see that." Shoko said.

"Well I do have it recorded." Izuku said.

Shoko nearly blinded herself when her head had turned and got an eyeful of laser. "YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME!"

Izuku forced her head back and said "Fine if you sit still. I have to make the tan look right."

Shoko was silent as she was trying to figure out how Izuku could possibly have survived a fight with All Might. Shoko was made to spar with her father and never in her life landed anything that even got to what could be called a standstill. 

Izuku was quirkless! Shoko wasn't as biased as her father but even she knew what a momentous accomplishment it would be to survive a fight with All Might. "And you still aren't getting in on recommendation?!"

"Wouldn't accept it if I was offered." Izuku said "I need to prove I'm more than a dick in a suit."

Shoko felt the tape get removed and Izuku told her to open her eyes. "What'd you think?" 

[How's my photoshop?]

Shoko was looking at a girl before she was scared. before her mothers breakdown. The girl grew into a young woman. "I'm...beautiful." Shoko said.

"Yeah well here's a little doctors tip. No rubbing, scratching or anything till I say so. We'll stop at a drug store and get you some cream for the burning. It's gonna itch like hell and might get red again for the time but no scratching." Izuku said.

"You're not a dick." Shoko said.

"Thank you." Izuku said.

They decided to watch the fight on his laptop.

Shoko had screamed around the parts Mei did and watched as her hero and her...friend?..were in a fight that looked ready to kill each other. "How did this happen?!" Shoko screamed "What could cause All Might to even agree to this?!"

"Let's just say it's something only I know the recipe to and he was in need of it." Izuku said "I wanted a full fight and I got it."

"Why did it cut out when you overclocked your reactor?" Shoko said.

"I needed the power." Izuku said lying to cover All Mights secret. "When we regained consciousness All Might woke up first and I gave him his prize."

"You still beat him right?" Shoko asked.

"I beat the hero. But I still lost to the man." Izuku said "Even when his quirk was burned out, when his body was beaten and bloody he kept fighting."

"You burned out All Might's quirk?!" Shoko shouted.

"He burned out my reactor." Izuku said "I was heartless and he was quirkless. The fight devolved into two guys throwing punches till the other fell. The last thing I heard was a crunch of his jaw breaking and my skull ringing as I blacked out. Mei said we both fell at the same time."

Shoko looked to Izuku then the suit then her eye. "You make me feel so-" Shoko didn't finish that sentence.

"I think that mentality is your biggest problem. A lot of people's problem. You see someone trying harder and see it as your good enough and instead of rising to the challenge and try harder you decide to mope or in some cases try to compensate by hating the one who had tried harder." Izuku said.

"You don't understand what my lifestyle has been like." Shoko said.

Izuku listened as Shoko told him everything. Her entire childhood laid out in front of him.

"I think you're being selfish." Izuku said.

The look on her face was priceless! Izuku would have laughed if it wasn't such a serious topic.

"You're smiting your mother's sacrifice by trying to hide a part of you."

Shoko had started manifesting ice crystals.

"Endeavor is an asshole but the one thing that man isn't is a rapist." Izuku said "Your mother chose to have another kid. He wouldn't have forced her. He'd try to persuade probably but she chose to crank out another one. She chose not to divorce him. She chose to at least finish making the perfect offspring. She cared enough to actually try again and only after she did was when she lost her mind."

"You couldn't...that's…" Shoko trailed off. The logic was sound but Shoko wasn't too sure.

"Ask your family. You've got older siblings they would have to have heard something. If you can, maybe ask your mother." Izuku said.

The two headed out and got Shoko the cream for her face and Izuku dropped her off.

Fuyumi was cooking dinner and was just about to put it on the table when she got a look at Shoko's face and dropped the pan of dinner.

"Sis?" Fuyumi said, rushing over.

"Don't touch it. It's still sore." Shoko said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 936 41
Takumi Sakai has become the Iron Man of the MHA world thanks to his mentor, the ghost of Tony Stark, doing one last mission before his soul can pass...
22.5K 247 12
there is a boy name katsuki bakugo that bumped into a boy that names izuku midoriya this story contains: Smut gay (bxb) flirting omegaverse bottom...
4.3K 83 11
Omegaverse! .~*~. TodoDekuBaku .~*~. Through the league of villain Katsuki is also involved in dark machinations and submerged. Only years later he c...