MCYTxReader(oneshots)

By sxisaac

STARTED: 15.11.2020 DISCOUNTINUED: 10.08.2021 Stfu ik this is a hella cringey book ok, i started this when i... More

pls read <3
β™•οΈŽπ”»π•£π•–π•’π•žβ™•οΈŽ
𝕄π•ͺ ℝ𝕒𝕀𝕑𝕦π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ
ℍ𝕠π•₯ π•žπ• π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
π”½π•¦π•”π•œ π•€π•šπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
π•„π•šπ•€π•€π•”π•’π•£π•šπ•˜π•–
β™•οΈŽπ•‹π• π•žπ•žπ•ͺβ™•οΈŽ
π”Έπ•ž π•š π•Žπ•–π•’π•œ 𝕠𝕣 π•Šπ•₯π•£π• π•Ÿπ•˜?
β„π•’π•£π•’π•€π•€π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯
β™•οΈŽπ•Žπ•šπ•π•“π•¦π•£β™•οΈŽ
☠︎︎
π•π•π• π•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕠𝕠𝕑𝕀
𝕄π•ͺ π•Šπ•’π•§π•šπ• π•¦π•£
𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•Šπ• π•Ÿπ•˜
β™•οΈŽπ”½π•¦π•Ÿπ••π•ͺβ™•οΈŽ
𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕣π•ͺ π•₯𝕠 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕣π•ͺ π•”π• π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕓𝕓π•ͺ π•šπ•€ π• π•œ
𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖
β™”οΈŽβ„•π•šπ•œπ•š/β„•π•šπ•™π•’π•”π•™π•¦β™”οΈŽ
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕑 π•žπ•– 𝕖𝕒π•₯
β™•οΈŽπ”Ήπ•’π••π”Ήπ• π•ͺβ„π•’π•π• β™•οΈŽ
ℂ𝕦π•₯𝕖𝕓𝕠π•ͺ𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕠
β™•οΈŽπ”Ύπ•–π• π•£π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ• π•₯π•—π• π•¦π•Ÿπ••β™•οΈŽ
ℕ𝕠π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•”π•–, 𝕔𝕙𝕒π•₯
β™•οΈŽβ„šπ•¦π•’π•”π•œπ•šπ•₯π•ͺβ™•οΈŽ
π•Šπ•œπ•šπ•£π•₯
β™•οΈŽπ•Šπ•’π•‘π•Ÿπ•’π•‘β™•οΈŽ
𝔸 π•₯π•£π•šπ•‘ π•₯𝕠 π•Šπ•’π•‘π•€ π••π•–π•Ÿ
π•„π•–π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•–
β™•οΈŽβ„‚π• π•£π•‘π•€π•–β™•οΈŽ
β„‚π• π•£π•‘π•€π•šπ•–
β™•οΈŽπ•π•Šπ•”π•™π•π•’π•₯π•₯β™•οΈŽ
𝔼𝕀𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕣
β™•οΈŽβ„π•’π•Ÿπ•“π• π• β™•οΈŽ
π•‹π•šπ•” π•₯π•šπ•žπ•–
RΜΆeΜΆqΜΆuΜΆeΜΆsΜΆtΜΆsΜΆ
β™”οΈŽπ”Όπ•£π•–π•₯β™•οΈŽ
𝕃𝕖π•₯'𝕀 𝕓𝕖 π•“π•š π•₯π• π•¦π•˜π•–π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣?
β™•οΈŽπ•‹π•–π•”π•™π•Ÿπ• π•“π•π•’π••π•–β™•οΈŽ
β„‚π• π•žπ•—π• π•£π•₯
β™•οΈŽπ•‚π•’π•£π• π•›π•’π•”π• π•“π•€β™•οΈŽ
π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ 𝔹𝕠π•ͺ
𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕗
Watch the video above pls!
π•‹π• π•žπ•žπ•ͺ 𝕩 𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕠
π•„π•šπ•π•  π•ƒπ•šπ•—π•–
Playlist :0
face reveal time?
why slow updates

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯

11.9K 110 39
By sxisaac

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬: 𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫(𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞😫𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠)
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞(𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞)
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬⚠️: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1370
𝕪/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
It was just me and Wilbur...but then she came along....Niki....
Me and Wilbur were fucking in "𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" but suddently when Niki came along he...he..h-he completly fotgot about me.
Every day when i go to him he would just forget i was there and start talking to Niki almost like i didn't exist.
So i had enough of it and desited to join the enemy's aka Dream, George, Sapnap.
So i went to there territory and spoke with Dream.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜:
Dream: Oh hello there y/n i wasn't expecting you here?
y/n: yes in a million years i didn't expect myself coming here but here i am
Dream: so what brings you here ma'lady?
y/n: i want to join your group i am FUCKING TIERD OF NIKI AND WILBUR!!
y/n shouted at Dream the last part
Dream: oh well i was gonna ask why and if this was a trap but seems as do this isn't a trap...
Dream: well in this case you have 2 hours to pack your stuff and the i will be meeting you here in this exact SPOT got it?
y/n: yes Dream
𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
i ran back to my house and imediatly started packing my stuff.
I was stuffing everything in my chest's.
I got startled when i heard a knock on my door so i opened it and saw my amazing furry bff Fundy.
"I saw you and Dream, what were you talking about?" Fundy asked me in a consurning tone. "Im joining his team" i replied but i could feel that i was on the edge of tearing up. " whay!! But-bu-butbutbutbut...." Fundy couldn't exept the tought of me leaving him and neither could i...so i huged him as tight as i could.
𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
when i heard those words from y/n's mouth that she was going to leave me here alone i couldn't keep my thought's strait." But-bu-butbutbutbut" i couldn't even form a normal sentence. Suddently i felt and saw y/n hugging me so without hesitating(English is not my 1th language so im sorry i spell a lot of words wrong)i hugged her back.
𝕪/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
"just don't tell anyone this cause i don't want them to go after me please" i said while still hugging him "of course i'll do what you want" he replied instantly.
~𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤~
As i packed my chest's Fundy helped me carry them to Dream's territory.
As we were there we saw Dream comming with his friend's George and Sapnap.
Fundy explained that he helped me with my chest's cause they were heavy and he wanted to say last goodbye's to me before i left. Dream wasn't mad about it but he defenetly said to not tell anyone about this.
~𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤~
Dream has decited that he wanted to blow somthing up with tnt in L'manburg(this is not apart of the war and that stuff this is what i made up, just so you know).
So we walked trough the tunels that Dream made yasterday(again this is fake just something i made up).

When we got to the spot there was a lever that u needed to switch and the tnt would go exploding. "Y/n i'll let you do the honers as my girlfriend" Dream said, yes we got together since we descovered we have feeling's for each other.

So i did the honers and pulled the lever....

We ran out of the tunel's and watched the tnt explode and see everyone flying evrywhere.

I didn't feel bad for anyone exept my two bff's Quackity and Fundy, of course Mexican Dream was also but he wasn't here since practically he is Quackity.

After all the tnt was blown we stayed so Dream can inform that he wants a war.

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
Me and Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Quackity and Karl were looking for y/n since it had been alredy  a week since she left without no sign.

Suddently i heard a hissing sound coming from the ground me and Tommy were standing on.

Then i landed in a pond. As i looked around to understand what was happening i saw all of us in a pond standing there all with confused look's on our face

𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
i was looking for y/n with Wilbur.

Suddently i felt like i was being tossed in the air and all i saw was landing in a pond and since i was streaming my chat went wild " WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK??!!! sorry mom"

𝕂𝕒𝕣𝕝'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
all i remeber was that me and Quackity were looking for y/n since she left, i honestly felt worried about if she is safe since i know she means the world to Quackity and Fundy as she was Quackity's little cousine.

And then the next thing i know was landing in a pond and hearing Tommy swear and Quackity swearing in spanish.

𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
Me and Niki were looking for y/n of course i knew where she was but Niki didn't so i needed to look like i had no idea as well.

Suddently the next thing i new was being trown in a pond next to all of us and hearing a lot of swear words in Spanish from Quackity.

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓𝕦𝕣'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
When i finnaly understood what was going on i locked at the entran's where Dream, Sapnap, George, Bbh a-and y/n stood...Y/N WAS ON THERE TEAM, I SWORE IF LOOKS COULD KILL I WOULD HAVE KILLED Y/N ALREDY!!

But i couldn't belive that she was laughing about it.
I was about to kill that green twat who was walking my way right now.

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
I confidently walked to Wilbur. "Your going to pay for stealing y/n she belong's in L'manburg for EVER!!" i heard Wilbur yell at me the last word.

"Well only y/n can confirm if we stole her!" i replied to Wilbur comly. " I was just dead weight to L'manburge and plus Niki is a 100% better then me so i desited to make my life better and actually worth living by staying with good people who actually care about me" i heard y/n say while she was walking up to me.

"see so you can go back to your NIKI AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE WHILE I, SAPNAP, GEORGE AND BBH MAKE IT A LIVING HELL!!" i practically yelled the last part while putting my arm around y/n and leading her out and in our territory.

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫(𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐩𝐧𝐚𝐩 (𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭) 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐛𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨.

A/N:
𝚂𝚘 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙,𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚒 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙱𝚋𝚑(𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘) 𝚜𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝙲𝚈𝚃!! 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢🥰❤️(𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 "𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚝" 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗  𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊 "𝚝"
𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 954 31
This will mainly be xreaders. I might write some ships later on though. This book includes fluff and smut. I WILL NOT WRITE SMUT FOR THE MINORS OF TH...
34.2K 618 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
15.4K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
778K 22.3K 37
Dream x Reader - You, George's sister, find yourself on an adventure down to the States with your brother to finally meet his best friend. George is...