Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

19

143 4 0
By getvmin

Thank god she was not at home yesterday. I become worried about her and massaged her- "Where are you?" I walked down to the kitchen. I reached in the kitchen and stood among the platform. After putting the coffee for boiling on the stove my eyes traveled at the place of living room where all the drama happened.

I take the phone in my hand as it vibrated again. "At my old friend's house. She is in Seoul so I came to meet her." She said. "And last night?" I took the sip on my coffee. "Also with her for night out. I texted you but you didn't see it." I checked my massages from her, she really texted me.

My fault....!

I was done with my breakfast and then left for the academy even I was not feeling well.

Stop. I pressed the break as red signal appeared in front of me. Only thing was biting me since the morning that have I need to massage jimin?

But why I have to?!

Can I?

Oooohhh goshhhhhhh!

Fighting with my own thoughts and being irritated with it, I hit the horne violently. I hide my face when I realised that peoples around me is starting like an owl at me.

-

When I reached at academy, students were already there.

Am I late?

I threw my bag on table and went for change. My friend was already there and ready for the tutoring them.

"Hey buddy! Good morning!" She greeted excitedly. "Hmm!" I just replied with little word. "What happened? Why you are so - " She asked me and grabbed my wrist but couldn't finished her sentence after that. "You have a fever!" She raised her voice.

"It's a little. I have already took a pill. Don't worry." I snatched my hand from her grip and convenienced her. She again hold me and make me turn to face her. "What happened y/n. Your eyes are also swallowed..... Don't tell me that you cried!" She narrowed her eyes and said. I didn't give an answer and moved my eyes away from her. "Y/n! Tell me! Why did you cry?" She was literally worried.

I didn't say a word and hugged her tightly. Controlled my tears not to fell down from my eyes.

"What~? Tell me now! You are making me worried!" She patted on my back lightly and said. "I break his heart!"

"What? What it means by? And whom you are talking about?" She pushed me back from her hug and hold me by my shoulder. "Jimin...."

"Jim- jimin?" She leaned in shocked when I mentioned the person.

I shaked my head and again warm tears rolled down on my cheecks. I bite my lips hardly to not to sob and it started to bleed. "But.....why....what happened so suddenly?" She cleared my cheeks with her hands. "He....he almost confessed his feelings for me last night...and may be I also."

"So when he confessed....you told him the truth.. that's all?" I took a deep breath before saying anything. "He already knew it?"

"Hhhh! How?" She raised her one eyebrow and narrowed her eyes. "He contacted him....just for tell my truth." My lips shivered when I was talking about him. How can someone built that much hate towards anyone. It's over if he don't wanted stay with me after finding all of my truth, but why he needed tell it to jimin? Everyone is living in relationship just for fuck - desires!

"Even though he confessed?" She asked with half opened mouth and I nodded once. "Are you mad y/n? How could you do this to him!" She raised her voice than usual. "I know......but I have no another option Y/fn ! " I leaned on her shoulder and cried again. I knew that I didnt wrong, but I had no another option. I really didn't want to hurt him like this.

"Sit here!" She pointed the place and went for take a glass of water. "Y/n...." I drink the water and looked at her. "... you also like him right? Then why..."

"I know that I......but I didn't think that he will also fell for me." I cut her in middle. I never ever have image that the great Park Jimin will confess his feelings for me!

"When he is ready to accept you with your defect then why?" As expected she asked the only question about which I was afraid. "What if he said?....He said and I'll be happy? Never!"

"Then what you want?" She sighed and knitted her eyebrows. "Let's it run as it's going!"

"Ok. As your wish."

Jimin's pov.

We all were sitting after completed our group meeting. I didn't remember what we discussed in it. My mind was still stuck on y/n and her crying face.

I was sitting next to hobi Hyung. I didn't wanted to see but my eyes traveled in his phone as he opened the contact list and dialled y/n's number. My heart beat raised as she answered the call.

"Hiiii!" Hyung greeted. "Why you pick up her phone?" I turned to him when he said. It mean it was not y/n who answered from opposite side.

"Fever?" Hyung's relaxing position suddenly changed in the erect one in his chair. "What happened hyung? Why you are so worried?" He hanged up his call and turned at me. "Y/n has a fever and her body is heating!" Hyung said.

I was also worried about her. In last it's all happened because of me. I was sure that she had cried a lot. I wanted to know more about her but how to asked. I was attempting to ask to hyung. Hyung first check around us on other members that what they are doing and then turned to me.

"Did something happened between you two?" Hyung put his hand on my shoulder and suddenly asked. I think he knew it now. "I want to tell you something hyung."

I took him in corner. I don't know from where to start all the things. I was afraid to tell him. She is his friend what he will think about me after that. I take a deep breath and told him everything . For a moment he didn't react anything and stay quiet. He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked at me. "Please keep it as a secret hyung!" I didn't wanted to tell anyone about this, but hyung is her friend so thought it's not a good to hide it from him.

"Don't worry. I'll not tell to anyone." I smiled weakly to him and turned to the door but he hold my hand. "Are you okay jimin-ah?" I only nod.

Hobi's pov.

Unexpected tregedy happened with both of them. I was really out of my brain that what to do now. I can't convence y/n, because it's her decision that what she wants. But I also can't see jimin in this condition. He was literally so sad. I'm more than 100% sure that y/n will be the happiest one if Jimin will be his partner but.....

After getting all the reason from jimin finally I figured out that why he was not in a mood since the morning. Ever time joyful person was so quite today. I can understand his state of mind. We can fight with situation but not with feelings.

-

"So...why yo called me here suddenly?" Y/fn asked me as I took my seat among her. "You know all about y/n and jimin right?" I asked her worriedly. "Yes!" Her face was also dull than usual, in last y/n is more closer to her. "So don't you think we have to do something for them?"

"I also want to see them together. But how?" My mind became relax when she put her point of view. Atleast there is also someone who is thinking same as me. "....I didn't get that if she is feeling in the same way for him then why she is trying to escape?" With parted lips I maintain my eyes on her after getting a shock. "What? She is also? I mean..I don't know about this."

"Hm! They both almost confessed but..." She shrugged her shoulders as disappointed sigh slipped from her mouth. "Let's think, if we can do something then it's good. Otherwise....."

"Hmmm"

For a moment we both sat in long silence. Thinking hardly that what to do and how to do.

Y/N's pov.

I was sitting on sofa and watching a movie. The movie for which I was die-ing to see, now seems bored to me today. And why? I take the remote for raise the volume and same time suddenly doorbell rang. I stood up and went for open the door.

"Good evening my buddy!" It was Y/fn. But she was seeming different. Why?

"Why you are so happy? Before a moment your face was pale. From where are you coming?" I asked eagerly. "Cafe!"

"Cafe?"

"Yes! I told you that my old friend is in Seoul. So we went together." She put her purse on the table while answering me. My stomach welcomed her as it's growled in hunger.

"Ok ok! You have took your evening food but I'm starving now. Let me help to make something!"

"Sure!"

After she became fresh we both went for making food. I started to chop the vegetable while she was preparing another things. Meanwhile my eyes stuck on the opened wound which make me to remember him. It was all happened just yesterday.

When jimin put his soft lips on it.....

"Where?" My friend shaked me wildly for snapping me out from my thoughts.

"Hm? Nothing!" I bite my lips and continued my work.

Ding dong......

Happy new year army 🥂🥂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.8K 22
"๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ...
4.2M 238K 48
โœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ'๐’ Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
1.5M 67.9K 131
" I didn't want to leave.. I had too. " -Pjm
4.1M 115K 35
"No one else can search you, but me"