The Imperishable Curse (Compl...

By kiruthijay

We are saying that we are living in a modernized society. But really is it so? Still there are some stupid su... More

COPYRIGHT
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
Announcement
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 40

3.8K 238 97
By kiruthijay

AFTER 2 YEARS

AARVIK'S POV

I can't believe that she is not with us anymore. I still can't come out of that day when Vasudevan uncle shot her and she died at that spot itself. I still couldn't accept the fact that she took the bullet for me. I still remember the last words she uttered "I love you always". I was looking at her photo with tears in my eyes.

"Aarvik", my dad's voice broke my thoughts. I turned towards him.

" I know it is difficult for you but you have to move on son", my dad said keeping his hands on my shoulders.

"How can I dad? I wish she was with me now maybe I would've been better", I told him the truth how I felt.

"Don't worry. You will be alright today", my dad said and we both went downstairs.

"MAMA (maternal uncle who is mother's brother)", a voice shouted and I know it is my princess Layanika. She is two years old now. She is growing up really fast. She came running to me and I took her in my arms.

"My Layu missed me a lot then", I asked her.

"Layu missed Athai (paternal aunty who is dad's sister) more", she said and pouted. Even I miss her a lot.

"I too miss your Athai a lot", I told her and kissed her cheeks.

"Layu hungry(hungly)", she said and showed her stomach.

"Let's go and have our breakfast then", saying this I took her to the dining table. She signed me to get her down. When I left her she directly went to Dhruv who was sleeping in dining table and poured a glass of water on his head.

"It's raining... It's raining", Dhruv woke up shouting.

"It is not raining drunken monkey. Layu woke you up as you were sleeping in dining table", Pradhi said by keeping the chutney bowl.

"Didn't you take bath before coming to breakfast?", Rakshan said by seeing Dhruv's state.

"Layu, you have become really naughty", saying this Dhruv pouted. Layu showed her tongue to him.

"Even you irritated us a lot during our childhood. Same comes to you now. Karma is a boomerang brother", I told him. He left to change his shirt.

"What is special for breakfast today?", Nattu dad came and asked.

"We made all her favourite dad", Aathika said by coming with hot idlies.

Nattu dad adopted Aathika legally before 2 years. Aathika first didn't accept because she thought that he is doing that as a tribute to his dad. But Nattu dad actually wanted her to be his daughter. After the legal adoption Aathika is now Princess Aathika Natrajan. She proved herself as a great daughter. She fulfilled everything what Aiyu left behind.

"I am really hungry now", Sharadha mom came. Shradha mom became almost normal now. She is still in medication but still she is quite normal. Dhruv came after changing his shirt.

"Aarvik, shall we leave by 10 am? 11 am the train will arrive", Nattu dad asked me.

"Yea dad sure", I told him.

"Just look at Anna's face. How happy he is!", Dhruv teased me.

"He missed Anni for a year now after all", Rakshan too joined him.

"Says who missed their fiancés when they just went for 3 days school trip. I hope you guys remember going with them for three days saying some pity reasons", Aryan came at the right time to support me. My BIL is the best. Why not? I am the one who saves me from my sister.

But really I miss Aiyu. I still remember 2 years back when Vasudevan uncle shot, my mom Charumathi took the bullet for me and passed away on spot. After that Aiyu gave her UPSC exams and cleared her prelims, mains and interview too. Then today, she is returning after a year training. Since her rank was high she got her posting in our village itself as a subcollector. I am too excited to receive her now. It has been really hard for both of us.

"Are you all ready to welcome my strawberry?", Muki entered. I sometimes wonder whether he is a hero or villain for me. I told him many times to not call Aiyu as strawberry but this guy never listens to me.

"Hi cranberry and blueberry. Where is my sweet sweet custard apple?", Muki asked Pradhi and Aathika.

"She is fine so far. You don't have to worry about her", Aryan said bluntly. As you guessed custard apple is Mrudhula. This guy is going to get beaten by all four of us one day.

"Muki uncle", Layu hugged him tightly.

"Aww my cherry, you are the one who rules my heart", saying this he hugged her tight.

"I am going to kill him one day Aarvik. He is behind my daughter too now", Aryan whispered in my ears.

"Don't worry I will also give you company", I winked at him.

"Noodles head, leave her and eat fast Aiyu will be reaching anytime soon", Chiko came and started to have her breakfast.

Chiko's dad agreed to their marriage with great difficulty. First he didn't accept as Vasudevan uncle was the one who is behind everything that was happening. But dad, Nattu dad, Sarang uncle everyone persuaded him. Next month, all these three pairs are going to get married. Aathika and Rakshan, Dhruv and Pradhi, Chaaya and Mukilan, I am also excited for their wedding.

"We are all waiting for third member from you and Aitri too Aarvik", Shardha mom said looking at me. This has been the topic for a week now. After we got call from Aiyu that she is returning, Sharadha mom is keep on saying that Aiyu and I should start our family now. We haven't even consummated our marriage yet. She even spoke to Aiyu about this. I don't know what was her reply though.

After our breakfast, we all reached the railway station. I was kept on looking at my watch and everyone was teasing me. Then the train came and she got down. She looks exactly how she was on the day when we both got married. She has become lean now, maybe due to her immense training. I went and hugged her tightly.

"Viku, leave me everyone is watching us", Aiyu whispered in my ears.

"I don't care. I am hugging my wife not theirs", I said and tightened my grip around her waist.

"Viku, do your romance in your room, it is railway station and also we want to hug our friend too", saying this Pradhi pulled me out of my embrace and hugged Aiyu.

"I missed you so much you know. Aathika and I became mad because of these three brothers. Thank god Paru mom was there otherwise for sure you would have seen us in mental hospital only", Pradhi started complaining about us.

"Chimpanzee, even now you can easily enter mental hospital. Actually you don't have to say anything too, once you reach there they themselves will take you in", Dhruv said and pushed Pradhi away and hugged Aiyu.

"You both still never changed", Aiyu hugged them both together.

"That is quite impossible Anni (SIL). The miracle will never happen in our entire life", Rakshan said.

We all took Aiyu to our palace. She greeted everyone. Sharadha mom had tears in her eyes by seeing Aitri.

"You have become so lean", Sharadha mom said.

"Mom, for you I will always be lean", Aiyu said and hugged her tight.

The best and worst part of today is Sharadha mom has arranged "our first night". We celebrated our second anniversary too but still nothing happened. Well, I wanted Aiyu to achieve her dream also I have focused on my business. Today we are in the top ten companies in India. Now, even I want to have a cute daughter of my own like Layanika. But I don't know whether Aiyu is ready for this or not.

I entered our room in night which was decorated and had a heart in the middle of the bed made of roses. Aiyu came inside.

"Viku I..." Aiyu started saying and stopped. I think she is not ready for this. I knew it already.

"It is ok, Aiyu. I won't force you. If you are not ready for this, then we will wait", saying this I went to sleep. Then suddenly she pulled me and started kissing me. I was shocked at first then I started responding passionately. I pinched her waist and started to French kiss her. Damn! She is going to be the death of me. I unpinned her saree and her fleets fell down. She pushed me to breathe. We both parted away and breathed heavily.

"I am ready to start a family with you.", she whispered.

"Really?", I asked her surprisingly.

"Yea. Now will you complete what we started few minutes back?", Aiyu asked me. She has become really bold. I took her to bed and made passionate love which I was holding up for two years. That night we became one soul.

AFTER ONE AND HALF MONTHS

Before a week all the three pairs got married and they are leaving for their honeymoon now.

"Have you guys packed everything?", I asked them.

"Yea bro", Mukilan said.

"Aarvik, you would have planned all our three pairs honeymoon in the place. But you are sending all of us to different locations", Chiko whined.

"Because I don't want you two pairs to disturb Rakshan and Aathika. I know how you and Muki are and also both the drunken moneky and chimpanzee. Also if I let you all six to stay together then they will close the hotel for sure", I told the truth.

"Very funny", she whined again.

"Atlast, my brother has perished the imperishable curse though that never existed, you rocked bro", Dhruv said happily.

"Actually no, still the curse exists. You know what are the real curses in our life? Our ego, envy, betrayal, rape, abusing others verbally and emotionally, caste, superstitious beliefs, obsessive about something, lust, seeing happy in others sadness, thinking daughters as a bad omen, extra martial affair, etc., There are so many things like this which are in our society that are destroying many lives every day. They are the real curses that exist in our society. Nowadays, people are thinking money and fame is everything. Character doesn't matter at all. These curses will only be perished when people starts thinking wisely and start to love fellow beings. Till that our society will still remain with these imperishable curses.", I said what I felt.

"That's true Viku. We are all running behind money but forgetting to care and love for the people we love. That too in our generation speaking has become more with whatsapp and status", Chiko also accepted with me.

"True. Just think if Vasu uncle confessed his insecurities to dad, if Charu ever expressed her love for dad, if Jagan treated Aiyu with care, all these things would have never happened. It is better to say openly to the people who are close to us about how we feel or what we feel than to keep everything within us. Because everything will burst out one day for sure", I felt bad thinking about Charu mom though.

"Don't worry Viku, we will try our best to perish all these curses for sure.", Pradhi said and smiled.

"Go guys, you are getting late", I told them and they all left.

I went inside my room where Aiyu was sitting in bed reading a book. After seeing me, she kept the book aside.

"What a speech Aarvik! I loved each and every word you said today", she said and hugged me tightly.

"But.. if the imperishable curse would have not existed then you would have never married me"< she said and pouted.

"You are the only thing that happened best in my life due to this curse. Thank god that curse existed because you are my blessing who came to perish all the curses in my life. I love you so much.", I hugged her too.

"You are going to love someone more than me soon", She said and blushed.

"Are you serious? We are going to be parents soon", I almost shouted.

"Yea, I just took a home test today", saying this she hugged me by keeping her head in my chest.

"I love you both" I said and kissed her forehead. "We both love you too Mr. Aarvik", she said.

THE END

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS! 

DO VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU LIKE IT...

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER...

EPILOGUE WILL BE UPDATED BY NEXT WEEK... AND BONUS CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATED ONE BY ONE...

"WHOM SHOULD I CHOOSE" WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW...

STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE...

LOTS OF LOVE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
1.2M 40.9K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
15.6K 960 22
"Gowri, run away with me", said Anand. "What!" exclaimed Gowri. "We can't live here with both your family and mine, lets run away", he said. "And?" s...
9.9K 617 30
"Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••••••••••• " I'll not leave...