troublemaker || brooklyn99

נכתב על ידי Stinky3gg

- - - - - #2 on #peraltiago - 15/01/2021 עוד

Cast
*Part 1*
*Part 2*
*Part 4*
*Part 5*
*Part 6*
*Part 7*
*Part 8*
*Part 9*
*Part 10*
*Part 11*
*Part 12*
*Part 13*
*Part 14*
*Part 15*
*Part 16*
*Part 17*
A/N
*Part 18*
*Part 19*
*Part 20*
*Part 21*
A/N
*Part 22*

*Part 3*

633 12 14
נכתב על ידי Stinky3gg

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND MENTIONS OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL USAGE
Olivias pov

I was up on the roof with Jamie , I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. I heard my dad yelling for me but I couldn't reply otherwise he would shoot me.

"She's up here" Jamie yells while pulling me closer to the edge.

I was worried and I could see everyone below was as well. I tried to keep calm but I couldn't, I took deep breaths and prepared to be thrown off.

"Liv!" My dad shouts "Is there a fire hose?"

I look around the rooftop and spot one "Yeah!"

"Wait what's going on?" Jamie asks.

Before I even had a chance to think I elbow him in the face and kick him in the nuts. I run to the hose , tie it round myself and spot Jamie getting back up.

"Hurry!" My dad shouts.

"Liv you are not jumping off that building!" My mom shouts.

I run off the building quickly escaping Jamie "Too late" I yell.

"Dad I feel like John McClane!" I shout in excitement.

"That was so cool but right now you're about to fall" He yelled thats when I looked up and saw Jamie standing there with a knife.

"Here let me do it for you" I say while getting my knife out my shoe and begin cutting the hose.

"LIV WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" My mom exclaims.

"Don't worry" I shout while smashing into the window below me.

I run downstairs and don't stop until I reach my mom and dad , I give them a big hug.

"That was incredible!" I yell.

"I know!" Dad squeals.

"I think me and you two have a different definition of what 'incredible' is" Terry states.

"What ever Terry that was awesome" I look at him.

"You did it a lot better than your dad did" Rosa laughs.

"Wait what?" I questioned.

"Nevermind lets go get you checked out with the ambulance people or who ever they are" He changes the subject.

"Okay , I'm fine but whatever"

"You're not fine look at them cuts and bruises!" Charles exclaimed.

"Eh , it will be fine" I shrugged.

Thats when I look over and see a few people from the news standing there with their cameras recording me , before I storm over there Rosa does.

"Um hello what are you doing?" Rosa asks them.

"Recorded for the news" They says while still filming.

"Hold on , did you get me jumping off that building?" I interrupted.

"Yes , pretty cool it's gonna go viral!" The man exclaims.

"Nice! When is it airing?" I ask.

"Right now" They say.

"Sick" I say runnings the camera "Follow me on instagram LivStunts"

"Okay you heard it here and live tune in at 10 to hear the latest news" The women says.

After they leave my mom comes rushing over "What was that?"

"What was what?" I ask.

"First you jumping off a building then giving people all over the country your instagram?"

"I don't known just a rush of excitement I guess"

"Well that rush of excitement needs to stop and we need to talk"

"Okay fine lets go"

My phone already started pinging with notifications of followers so I run up to my dad "Dad look at all these followers"

"Thats great" He sighs.

"Are you okay dad?" I ask.

"Yeah"

"No you're not , what's wrong?"

"I am just leave me alone I don't have time for your bull shit!" He lashes out infront if everyone.

"What's my bullshit then?"

"Nothing , just leave it"

"I'm gonna take a quick guess because you won't tell me. Is my bullshit how I do drugs , drink and I'm an embarrassment because you and mom are cops?" I argue.

"No that's not what I meant"

"What did you mean then? I'm sure we would all like to know"

"That's enough!" Holt exclaimed.

"It's not enough for me though! So what is my bullshit dad? I'd love to know"

"STOP!" Dad shouted , I knew I was in trouble but I didn't care because I wanted to know how much of a failure I was to him.

"Stop what? Being your child which you clearly want because I'm such a failure , is that correct?" I say breaking down.

"No it's not , I just don't wanna see you like this okay. I have seen so many people your age start out drinking and doing drugs and ending up in prison! Listen to me you are so smart and I don't want you to let it go to waste , you have a great future ahead of you if you just stop and think about what you're doing"

"Don't worry I have thought about that and to be honest I thought I would have just died by then so nothing matters! We all die in the end don't we? We are just floating around in space , we have no purpose so whats the point?" I rant.

"Liv stop this now" My mom shouts.

"I wish I could okay I wish it would all stop and everything will just go" I fall to the floor sobbing.

My dad hugs me "It's gonna be okay" I just cry and don't stop as much as I try.

"We are going to head home" My mom says.

"Yeah see ya later guys" My dad says while walking with me.

"Dad , I'm sorry" I sigh.

"It's not your fault"

I just cry the whole way home and when we arrive I'm greeted by my brother.

"Yooo Liv you really die harded off a building" He then looks up "Wait what happened?"

"It doesn't matter" Dad sighs

I run up to my room and just cry my eyes out into my pillow , I was so overwhelmed with what had just happened. I hear a knock at my door it was Mac.

"Go away" I whimper.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yes clearly" I say sarcastically while facing him.

"I'm just gonna go"

"Good idea"

*****

I hear another knock on my door thinking it was Mac once again "Go away!" I shout.

"Why would I do that?" Rosa asks.

"Oh my god what are you doing here?" I sit up.

"Came to see if you're okay"

"I'm doing better"

I had always been close with Rosa she taught me how to defend myself which really came in handy that day.

"So you know you can talk to people right?"

"Yeah but I'd rather not I've said too much already today"

"Maybe you should"

"No"

"Okay fine but do you wanna come downstairs? The squads here"

"Why?"

"They wanted to see if you are okay"

"I might later but I'm not really feeling like it right now"

"Okay please come down everyones waiting for you" She stands up "Oh and by the way you might wanna check your insta"

"what?" I opened the app up and clicked on my profile "I have 10k followers oh my god"

"Congrats , I'm going downstairs so I hope to see you soon"

*****

I finally convinced myself to go downstairs to everyone, when I got down there they all cheered. I finally felt happy.

"There she is my amazing daughter!" My dad cheered.

"Wooooooo" They cheered.

"Thanks" I smirked as I sat down next to Holt.

"Great job today Liv" He praised me.

"Thanks Ray" I smirked.

"I see what you did there" He began smiling.

"Wait did you just get the Raymond Holt to smile?" Dad exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess I'm just more funnier than you dad"

"Yeah whatever , we all know I'm the funniest and I'm not addicted to drugs which is a hugeeee plus!" Mac adds on.

My first reaction is to jump for him "You son of a bitch" I shout

I begin punching him and he does it back until we were separated by my dad holding Mac and Terry holding me.

"Okay Mac go to your room now!" Dad shouts.

I have both my hands in a fist as I try escape Terry's arms unsuccessfully, even when I kicked him he wouldn't let go. He picked me up over his shoulder and took me to the kitchen leaving me with my mom and dad.

"You need to breathe okay" Mom breathes with me as I calm down.

"We need to go back to Ms. Halford I think" Dad said. Ms. Halford was my anger management course instructor , it worked until I left there and things became out of control again.

"Why is he such a dick?" I complain.

"Who?" My mom asks.

"Mac"

"That's not nice , he was out of line but do not call him that okay"

"Whatever lets just go back in there"

"Are you sure?" My dad asks concerned.

"Yes I'm fine"

We walk back in to see them partying with drinks , I knew this was my chance to sneak some so when they weren't looking I took a quick a big chug of vodka which wasn't very secretive because Charles walked passed and stole it from me.

"Charles please!" I beg.

"No , it's not good for you" He argues.

"If it's not good for me why are you drinking it?"

"Because I'm an adult and I make my own choices , I'm gonna let your mom and dad know"

"Ugh whatever I'm going upstairs" I storm off.

When I reach the top of the stairs I see my brothers room , instantly I rush straight in there and start fighting him. It lasted for a while until Mom came upstairs to use the bathroom and heard us. She rushed in trying to pull us off eachother but was extremely unsuccessful so she shouted for my dad.

"Jake!"

"Yeah?" He shouts from downstairs.

"They are fighting!"

"I'm coming"

He rushes into the room and pulls me off of him taking me to my room.

"Don't leave here or there will be consequences okay?" I ignore him "are you listening"

"Yes , whatever" I answer.

Once my dad leaves my room I set up pillows in my bed to make it look like my body and stuck a hairstylist head in a hoodie so when my mom or dad came in they didn't know I was gone , they would've thought I was sleeping.

******

I text my other best friend Jordan to meet me at our hangout spot and he agreed. I jumped out my window and down the ladder that is set up against the wall. I head to the hangout but on the way I'm stopped by many people noticing me and I already hated it.

"Hey you're that girl who jumped off the building can I get a pic?" A guy around my age asks.

"Um , sure why not" I answer while posing for a picture.

That was mind-blowing. I have never been liked by anyone so when people asked me for photos it came as a shock. After a while I met with Jordan and we just talked for a while until I got a call from Gina which was unexpected but I pick up.

"Hey Gina what's up?" I ask.

"Hey girl congrats on going viral!" She congratulates me.

"Thanks I guess"

"So where are you?"

"Hanging out why?"

"Oh um one sec"

"Liv?" I hear my moms angry voice through the phone.

I put myself on mute "Jordan what am I gonna do?"

"Don't ask me"

I take myself off mute and get ready for my mom "Heyy mom how are you?"

"Where are you?"

"In bed" I pretend to yawn.

"Well I'm in your room right now and your not here so please come back we are worried"

"Okay fine"

I end the call saying bye to Jordan and head home in the dark.

====================================
Not many people have read this yet but if you're reading this comment some suggestions of what you wanna see!
====================================

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5K 206 9
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It ‏‏‎ social media & real life mzzystars © 2023
970 139 17
[] open! | [✶] closed! started: march 6, 2024 finished: ??? all rights reserved to @jadememoriia & @urbestestfriend
37K 1.1K 23
"Amy who?" Jake finally gives Amy a real taste of a true date, but still keeping it a friendly based, romantic stylez meal. On that very special nigh...
158K 1.9K 200
𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀: 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸🖤 𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵🤍 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼💜 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼💙 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶...