Me&you

By niyamariesanders15

Just read More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read ๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk ๐Ÿ™‚
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 59

916 36 7
By niyamariesanders15

The next morning

12:00

Moane pov

I got up and hopped in the shower and just chilled.

Me and Gianna were having a girls day today . We were gonna get are nails and feet down and go out for lunch.

I got dressed and out on this Burgundy jumpsuit with some black heels.

It was going on 1:00 and I was just now leaving I was gonna meet her at the nail salon which was 40 minutes away so I got into my jeep and sped off.

50 minutes later

I was 20 minutes late due to traffic. I grabbed my purse and phone and got out locking the door and going inside.

"Hi welcome what May I get you today?"

Yes I have a appointment, me and my bestfriend Gianna.

"Oh Gianna, yes please , this way"

I followed her and she took me into a room . It was beautiful. It was those kinds of rooms where you have to yourself to get your nails and feet done without a lot of people near you.

"Here you go , I hope you enjoy, can I get you something to drink."

Um yes please do you have any fruit punch?

"Yes , and for you ms?"

"Um I'll get the same thing please"

"Okay I'll be back, the people that will be taking care of you should be right in."

Me and Gianna said thank you and she left

Hey bestie

"Hey booo, you know what I was thinking?"

What I said curious

"Me you Dave and herbo haven been on vacation yet and I was think we should go to bora bora."

Ouuu you are right how about after our girls day ask herbo if he can come over so we can have a little family meeting.

"Alright"

After me and Gianna had are little conversation the people finally came in and started and the lady bought are drinks.

2 hour later

We were finally finished and I liked me and giannas.

Gianna's set

Moane's set

I decided to be nice and pay for both armoire and it only came up to $200 .

After I laid we left out and since e were kind of in a shopping center we walked to go get some food .

Dave pov

Moane been gone for a minute. As soon as I knew she was gone for good I got up and texted herbo telling him it was time. I took a shower and got dressed and got her stuff out my car and set everything up. Since Gianna was with her she couldn't set it up so herbo had to . He know what he was doing he did it for Gianna.

Herbo went to get the truck and parked it in the garage where moane never goes in and parked the car.

He then started decorating while I ran to the mall real quick to buy shorty some lingerie .

I always bought her some more gifts then ran home.

It was going on 5:00 and everything was set up.

I spent the last hour cooking for her. I cooked Gianna and herbo to .

I checked where Monae was and it says she was 5 minutes away. Oh shit I said setting the last things up.

Here are the pictures 🙂

Act like it's inside 😭💀

Of course I had to bless shorty with money and all these Shìt cause she deserved it.

I didn't know what her reaction would be since she kinda wasn't talking to me but I just met it go .

2 minutes later

All the lights were off and I stood by the door as Herbo stood there recording .

She opened the door and was shocked but already had a big smile

Hey baby I said smiling

"H-hi what's all this" she said as Gianna came in after her .

Dont ask she follow me.

Gianna and herbo follows after us we went upstairs to where everything was .

"Oh my god" I could here the crack in her voice . She smiled and and turned around and jumped on me giving me hella kisses. I only gave her a little kiss cause all that was for later.

Come on ma i said grabbing her hand going down stairs .

When we got to the bottom we went into the dining room seeing the food.

"Baby you made this? It looks good"

Yeah I made it but before you eat I got a surprise for you. As I took the blind fold and put it on herbo ran outside and took the car out the garage and parked it across the grass. Finna saw it and her eyes got so big.

"What's this for baby"

You'll see I said as I guided her where to walk.

We finally got outside and I stood her right in front of it.

You ready baby

"Yesss"

Alright

1
2
3

I took her blindfold off and she opened her eyes

"OH MY GODDDDDDD YOU DIDNT BABY YOU DIDNT"

I did ma

"Babyyyyyy whyyyy"

She looked at me and started crying

Come on ma let's go look at it .

"It's so beautiful thank you baby thank you so much"

You welcome ma you deserve it.

"Come here" I came near her and she grabbed my face and started kissing me .

"Thank you papi, and I saw what you put on the bed , you know what's gonna happen."

I chuckled and shook my head I love you mama

"I love you more daddy"

After we all finished looking at the car we all went inside and ate are food

Me and moane sat next to each other and Gianna and herbo sat on the other

We all dug and and started eating until mo spoke up.

"Before I say anything I do wanna say thank you baby for everything i appreciate it and thanks herbo for helping . I love you all"

We love you to all of us said

"But anyways me and Gianna were talking earlier and we were thinking we've never been on a vacation with just us for so we were wondering would y'all want to plan one to bora bora?"

Shit I'm in that would be fun asf

"Me to we can do that"

Alright so when we gon do this

"I was thinking your birthday week since it's in two weeks just gotta see if herbo and Gianna schedule is cleared"

"Girl now you know we can clear are scheduled especially for my nigga birthday week."

"Okay bet I'll book the rooms"

How many days y'all wanna stay?

"How a week sound?"

That's sounds about right I said nodding and looking around the table as everybody else agreed.

I looked at the time seeing it was only 6

Hey y'all , you guys trynna go to the club tonight. Wait baby you wanna go

"Yeah I'll go I haven't been in a while"

"Yeah we'll go but we finna roll out to go shower and get dressed, what time we gon meet there?"

Uh 10

"Ight bet, bye nigga I'll see you in a little"

Ight bet, bye Gianna

"Bye big bro, bye boo"

"Byeee"

I walked them out and waited til they drove off and went inside .

To be continued

Please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.5K 40
read and find out๐Ÿง๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ..
183K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ
369 4 22
Read this shit!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™„