๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day

906 40 162
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ k-kirstein

I'm crap so, all of these chapters, just going to be immaculate hopefully. Happy New Year's Eve/Day too. Love y'all. Enjoy~
___________________________________

To be entirely honest with everyone soul you have made contact with, you weren't the type of person to be soft and quiet.

The one who tried everyone feel better about themselves or consoled them when you knew they were the actual huge problem.

Basically, you didn't let people down slowly. You gave it to them like a boss and if they didn't like you after, bye the door is in front of you.

It was fun getting to play this badass role around others, even if you didn't have a reason to live yourself on the inside.

You were born to make the world shatter and shake at your fingertips. Bringing new feelings and relationships into the mix, creating an even bigger atmosphere to strive in.

Another person was doing that for you as well, making the difference in you finally show.

The more per day 'soft' side you wanted to develop in you.

You already had that sort of side to you around family and friends that gathered one by one besides you.

Helping you overcome obstacles and ofc course be the best person you can ever strive to become.

Just for now, you were working at an old and musty 11-seven.

How wonderful was that.

Back to the person who caused all of this mess from picking you up and seeing as you were once again, poor.

Yet your parents had the best money giving jobs so it didn't make quite sense to you.

Simple they always said, it was so easy everyone else added on.

Well apparently you weren't such a big brain to be in this position now.

Shinsou, the one that kept you wrapped around his finger. Or around a whole water filled tank he could drop you in at any moment.

He could drop your emotions was the most accurate response, bringing new expressions in.

Most of the times he annoyed you, but people did things for a reason.

He still sucked, there was no reason for you to think otherwise.

Yet it was almost like being truthful to your own self was a sin. Sure you did hate Shinsou at some things he did. Then you looked at the other side of him, the side that just showed he was sleep deprived and a new person in your life.

It was weird how your mind worked and moved with the different reasons.

It felt like your mind was a messy office trying to fix papers with the new things they kept occurring.

Confusing yes, but it was just the start.

"So did you have fun on our date?" Shinsou asked walking you back outside of the little cafe you two spent a good amount of time in.

"I'm not going to think it was a date, but yeah it was a nice outing I guess. We should do it again some time." You we're letting your mouth freely talk.

Bad decision really.

"Oh you want to do it again on replay? Then it's going to be another date whether you say it is or not, you think what you think." Shinsou got the flirt factor sucked back in him with your statement.

Your eyes got tired from how much you rolled your eyes.

"Nothings going to shut your stupid mouth up. I can easily quit the job and avoid you at school. I'll just be broke and beg my parents to pay." You scoffed still feeling powerful.

Shinsou looked over towards you, noticing the challenging smile.

"I'm not even going to say anything about what you said, but you won't be poor with me. There's a nice hotel around our area we could go there too. I want to hear you scream." Shinsou had gotten closer.

His hand hooked your hand together, with your fingers laced like spaghetti noodles, expect more comfortable.

As Shinsou's finger rubbing your hand.

He spoke into your ear deeply making a few shivers run down your spine.

"Just have me as bait and someone could kidnap me there. Then I won't have to worry about seeing you." You pushed him away, your hand went to his chest to do so.

Shinsou smirked seeing as your face went slightly flushed into a cheery blossom pink color.

"Aww the little princess felt my abs again huh? You want to see them bare again like this morning. I can let you it's no problem, you just have to be under me." Shinsou smirked feeling smug again.

"No I will never do that for, whatever I don't care about your body at all! You're such a creep I could care less about you and your stupid life!" You wiggled away as if filled with disgust sticking your tongue out.

"Well start caring because you're going to be the one falling for me in the end wrapped around my finger, and I'll gladly take you over to my room." The lavender hair male couldn't stop.

In fact he wouldn't stop embarrassing you and that was final. For the remainder of this time.

"Please I wouldn't even go far as to beg on my knees for you, not like it would ever happen. You're such an annoying person. I feel bad for your parents." You huffed with knitted eyebrows.

"I wouldn't feel that bad if I'm annoying to them. 'Cuz sooner or later their going to have a daughter-in-law how fun." Shinsou wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

Both getting closer to the motorcycle of his.

"Yeah I'll be long gone by then, don't you even dare touch that topic again." You sounded angry on the hard turtle like shell you had outside.

On the inside your heart was pounding like the drums of a musician on a concert night.

"Okay baby whatever you say." Shinsou got closer to your face.

You didn't take notice and wanted to see how stupid he looked, washing the redness off of your entire body.

Your head slightly turned towards Shinsou, and the lavender haired male saw your eyes.

He smirked and didn't stop.

His lips got closer to your face.

Not yet, I want to wait for a better moment. He thought to himself.

Shinsou's lips came closer and you couldn't do much but be in shock again.

Then, the softness you felt, was on the far corner of your lips. Closer to your cheek but still on your lips.

Your breath hitched and he let go.

"See the motorcycle is right here so quick we walked. And just right before the sunset how cute, let's go princess." He stated grabbing the helmets.

"Y-you just did that close by my lips and just decide to shrug it all off?!" You exclaimed preventing the lava hot redness from hitting your face.

"What? That was just a little accident. I can do it on purpose to you, but my long tongue might he hungrier." He reached over and stroked your chin.

Shinsou stuck his tongue out, the one that had one day almost touched yours, getting only centimeters away.

Before you decide to think and use your brain like a normal human being and push him away.

"Yeah just s-stop. Can you take, us home since you're my neighbor. Sadly." Your dripped sarcasm at the end.

"Hey you know those stories where the neighbors end up dating in the end? Not that I read that it's what lonely people like you seem to enjoy. We're going to end up like that just to warn you." Shinsou gave you a pleaser smiled.

"I'm convinced that you're such a flirt because you read stuff like that." You kept a snort in putting the helmet on.

"No never, just for pretty sexy girls like you." Shinsou smirked showing his sharp tooth in the gesture.

"Fine I don't care your about dumb nicknames, you're just trying to make yourself feel better about your sad miserable life. Seriously your noceur." You smiled at your own comeback.

"Noceur means that I sleep late or not at all. I do sleep pretty early, and the most I've slept is two hours so beat that." Shinsou bounced back, badly.

"Wow my perfect eight hours of sleep could never." You waved your hand with an annoyed look placed on you to tie it up.

Shinsou smiled to himself as you were both on his motorcycle again.

He felt your arms immediately wrap tightly, yet softly, around him when the engine blew.

_____________

Shinsou did end up taking you both into the neighborhood.

Instead of just heading over to his house, he parked his motorcycle in his house.

"Okay well bye thanks-" "No I don't think you'll get home safe just yet." Shinsou interrupted you and grabbed your hand, intertwining your finger with it.

"It's not even a minute walk away!" You yelled and he squeezed your hand tighter.

"Who cares, I'm going to leave you safely wth my future parents in law and that's final." Shinsou stated walking closer to your house.

"I said not to touch on that topic!" You yelled and saliva caught in your throat.

Hearing the doorbell ring.

"I-I have my keys though bye!" You tried to push him away, Shinsou was planted there.

And then, the door opened.

Revealing your MOTHER on the phone.

"Yes the conference is tomorrow seven am sharp. Yes I have the beans flavored resting and-." She stopped talking seeing you with Shinsou.

"I'll call you back later." She hung up her phone.

You gulped. This is how I know she's either mad or curious. Thinking to yourself worried as ever.

"Ah you must be the new neighbors next door. We're the L/n's and I'm Y/n here's mom. But, may I ask how you both are already together?" Your mother's eyebrows furrowed pointing between you two.

Please don't say anything stupid please dear lord save me! You internally yelled.

"Oh we're not dating like that, yet, I was just the student she showed around their first day." Shinsou calmly stated.

It also made your heart calm down.

Wait yet?! Not very fully.

"Oh I see! Well I knew my daughter was an awkward wreck, it's nice to see her making friends." Your mother smiled and exclaimed extra loud.

"Okay mom we get it I'm not such a good human being. I think Shinsou needs to go to his house now so he can get sleep! Go inside mom the phones ringing!" You pointed randomly inside.

"Alright it was nice seeing you Mr. Shinsou!" Your mother actually heard the phone and ran.

Shinsou wrapped his arms around your waist and made you face towards him.

"See you at work after school tomorrow, I'll take you on my ride again. Unless you want to ride me." He smirked seeing your angry embarrassed face.

"Let me think, no." You gave him a death glare.

"Fine then. Sweet dreams baby, about me." Shinsou whispered leaving a kiss on your forehead.

"Alright then bet, you have to dream about me." You smiled and leaned up to pat his head.

Shinsou's eyes widened with his eye bags hanging.

"Deal." He left you, the warm leaving, and walked to his house.

_____________

"Thank you for choosing 11-seven have a good day!" You bagged the customers treats in which consisted of many things.

"Likewise!" The young man cheerfully spoke grabbing his belongings and heading out the automatic sliding door.

"God I wish I had his type of enthusiasm filled with happy energy." You groaned looking at the time.

You swear it didn't move at all when you were in school or working, probably just a minute.

And that was super fast, as fast as a snail.

But when you were doing something productive that you actually enjoyed.

It said wanna see some real speed bitch? Let's just make it clear that it really did show some extra speed.

"I'm never going to get out of this misery, and I get paid pennies how fun." You rolled your eyes throwing receipts the costumers didn't want.

Crumbling them in your hand wishing it was your soul, proceeding to throw it away in your trash can. Wishing it for your body inside, to rot away in an indescribable emptiness.

"Hey it's better than nothing. And it's not bad because you work with me." Shinsou suddenly had appeared behind the cash register you were in.

He really is a phantom that doesn't get one ounce of sleep.

"AH you scared me! See how much of a creepy stalker you are?!" You yelled at him.

Puffing your face up to make yourself appear like the angry dominant wolf.

"That technically means your heart is racing for me in that big chest of yours. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" Shinsou teased big time.

He got closer and slammed his hands by the cash register, trapping your entire body in the process with his.

"I'm living in misery thanks for asking." You said with a pure amount of boredom in your tone.

"Don't push yourself to be lonely, I could be lonely with you baby. With a taste of our lips together, we can be in one hell of a ride." He kissed your cheek bringing you closer.

So close you smelled the scent of his coconut shampoo.

"I take back what I said about not hating you." You gritted your teeth, resisting the urge to commit a murder.

"I guess we're still not there yet huh princess. Whatever, I won't stop it's fun." Shinsou chuckled leaning away giving you space.

Another loud voice came in.

"Surprise Shawty AHH!" Neito came in screaming dropping the precious chips he was going to put back on the shelf to sell after eating a few.

Hearing the scream, the lights started to flicker.

Weird noises echoed throughout the store and the aisles shook a bit, fruits falling from their baskets.

The vents opened and clicking sounds entered.

The vents opened and slammed again, with the lights turning on.

"What was that?" You asked confused searching about the store.

"Hey whatever happened they stole something! Not that I care but it was food!" Neito pointed to the many traces of extra food.

"So this means we have a thief on our hands and need to play detective huh. This is going to be interesting, maybe I can use you as bait." Shinsou smirked looking over at you.

"Do it and let's see the latest killing story on the news afterwards." You smiled at him with venom.

"Hell yeah we're going to be detectives with fun lives for once! I'm gonna still a van and name it the mystery shack." Neito laughed to himself roaming away.

It sure was going to be a new weird type of adventure.

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

935K 61.7K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.
117K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
99.1K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...
130 6 3
Childhood friends with an unhealthy and toxic obsession with each other! Reader is extremely manipulative and not such a good person, and her quirk i...