I Love You More Than Science...

By keshaswarrioranimal

15 year old science teacher Adam Young is growing tired of the constant disrespect he has to put up with from... More

Ch 1 New Student?!
Ch 2 Who is the new student?
Ch 3 Detention?!
Ch 4 Meet Valerie Slabinsky
Ch 5 Lunch
Ch 6 Fight at lunch?
Ch 7 Echo
Ch 8 The restroom
Ch 9 Detention
Ch 10 After detention
Ch 11 Where's Mr Young?

Author's Note

245 6 12
By keshaswarrioranimal

I know nobody is gonna fucking read this, especially since the show ended almost a decade ago.. but I'm still gonna write this story anyway cus I recently started watching the show and I fucking love it so much. It breaks my heart to know that it was made such a long time ago because if it were made right now I swear it would be so much more popular. I think its so underated and deserves way more fanfictions!

This story takes place after Mr. First Impression.

Except in my story, that episode takes place earlier when they're still freshmen, they are now in 10th grade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 24 24
Payton and Ty have been friends since 8th grade. She eventually starts to gain a crush on Ty and Doesn't want to tell him. Meanwhile Ty's Best Bro si...
12.3M 64.3K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
3.1K 9 23
Cassidy has a hard life and she's only 15, her life is filled with solitude. Her mother is always drunk and she has a baby sister Cara who she takes...
74.1K 1.6K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...