Out of the Dark & Into the Li...

By ChanticeIndia

What if Carlisle and Esme had a hybrid daughter in the 1930s while Edward rebelled? During Eclipse when the t... More

Out of the Dark & Into the Light
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11 (The Mall)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors note.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Artwork part 1.
Alice & Damien
Chapter 31
Important Authors note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Need your opinion.
Crystal and Jasper's Children
Cullen's AI Art look
Artwork part 2
Artwork part 3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Jackson's Pov)
Pictures and Gifs I made
Untitled Part 51
More gifs and pics.
Pics and gifs
Pics and gifs.
Last of the gifs and pics.
Gifs and pics
Alice Cullen pics i made along with some pics of crystal and others.
Pics and gifs
Story has an instagram page now.
Author's Note
Pics and Gifs
Madison
Rose McClain
Damien Forester
Hiro (a.k.a Inuyasha)
Keiko (a.k.a Kagome)
Jade Knightly
Note
Happy Halloween photos
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (full chapter)
Carlisle, Esme, and Crystal Cullen AI pics.
Denali's coven AI Art
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Was sick thats why their hasn't been any new chapters.
Happy New Year

More gifs.

95 4 5
By ChanticeIndia

Happy New Year everyone. I can't figure out why my gif up top isn't working. But I used gifs from Buffy the vampire slayer, vampire diaries, twilight and shadow hunters and I just switched the faces to the actors who imagined playing the characters. I will also post different gifs for the characters in the story like Crystal's friends. I also have Alice and Damien gifs. Let me know if you like the images and my bestie agreed to do drawings for this story but it'll be on her free time since she's pregnant with baby number 3. I also decided I will not be following breaking Dawn part 1 story line because it wouldn't make sense seeing as the wolves know that the baby wouldn't be a danger seeing as they know crystal. So I've been trying to figure out what to do and I think I came up with an idea but I'm not certain about it.

Crystal kicking Inuyasha in the balls for doing something stupid.

This is suppose to be Esme I wasn't able to change her hair to match her look. But was able to use Esme face.

This is jade and crystal.

Maddie, Crystal, and Rose high school graduation.
Also do you guys happen to know any curly blonde hair actors so I can create jasper images from them. Jasper doesn't really have that many images from twilight which hugely disappointing. I tried using Jackson rathbone images but wattpad won't allow me to post them which is weird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 1K 18
. She has been through hell. So believe me when I say, Fear her when she looks into a fire An...
230K 5.6K 12
CROWN OF THORNES| "แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€ ๊œฐษชษดษขแด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ แด˜ส€ษชแด„แด‹แด‡แด… ส™ส แด€ แด›สœแดส€ษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแด€๊œฑแด› ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€." In which another family of vampires moves into the almost sunl...
149K 6.9K 33
.โ€ขA story in which a vampire and a hybrid find each other in a strange way, and end up being perfect for each other. When a human enters their family...