Right Next To You (Narry)

By livingforthebest

That stupid, stupid kiss. Why did I have to say anything at all? Why couldn't I have waited a few more minute... More

Book Trailer
Chapter 1- You Light Up My World
Chapter 2- Torn
Chapter 3- It's Always A Good Time
Chapter 4- Closer
Chapter 5- Just Friends?
Chapter 6- Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 7- Maybe I'm Amazed
Chapter 8- The Lying Game
Chapter 9- When Everything Falls Apart
Chapter 10- Take My Hand
Chapter 11- Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 12- The Truth
Chapter 13- Digging a Deeper Hole
Chapter 14- Underage
Chapter 15- Harder To Breathe
Chapter 15 (Part 2) - When It Rains, It Pours
Chapter 16- The Distance Between Us
Chapter 17- Happily Every After
Chapter 18- It's Better Now
Chapter 19- Wanted
Chapter 20- Just Kiss Me
Chapter 21- I Want That
Chapter 22- Boyfriend
Chapter 23- The Boys Are Back
Chapter 24- Baby
Chapter 25- When A Heat Breaks
Chapter 26- Shattered
Chapter 27- The King And The Queen
Chapter 28- Heart Beats Harder
Chapter 29- Everything About You
Chapter 30- Give Me Love
Chapter 31- Some Nights
Chapter 32- Along For The Ride
Chapter 33- Teenage Dream
Chapter 34- Nothing On You
Chapter 35- Carried Away
Chapter 36- Stronger
Chapter 37- Mine
Interview 1
Chapter 38- Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 39- The Little Things
Chapter 40- Every Kiss
Chapter 41- Thought Of You
Chapter 42- Perfect
Chapter 43- Blush
Chapter 44- Wonderstruck
Chapter 45- Made For Each Other
Chapter 46- Fire
Chapter 47- Hold Me In Your Arms
Chapter 48- Heartbeat
Chapter 49- My Everything
Interview 2
New Book - I Hate You Out Loud

Chapter 50- Right Next To You

37.7K 1.3K 408
By livingforthebest

Hi Loves, Check out my new book: I Hate You Out Loud!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/343567451-i-hate-you-out-loud

Nicholas Pierce is the most annoying boy Émile has ever met. Everything about him annoys him. His stupid bleach blonde hair, the way he performs on stage like he's some kind of star, the way everyone just immediately loves him, the way he gets all of the attention of Émile's favorite professor. He even hates the way Nicholas's eyes turn stormy grey every time he looks at him. He hates the way Nicholas makes him feel, but he can't seem to stay away from him. Émile Laurents is a second year Lighting Design Major at the University of North Carolina School for the Arts. Son of a real estate agent and internationally recognized oil painter he's never had trouble getting what he wanted. Things have always come easy to him - except Nicholas Pierce.Nicholas Pierce is a freshman Musical Theatre Major from small town Hillsborough, NC. He doesn't know a whole lot about the world outside of his hometown. He finds himself in over his head as he goes from leading man to a big fish is an even bigger pond. He's way too talented for his own good and unfortunately needs Emile's help to stay on top.

Thanks for reading!

xxx

Louis:

"Did you invite Eleanor?" Harry asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, but she's not coming, she has a family thing." I said I saw Liam straighten up out of the corner of my eye. And believe me I was thinking the same thing he was. Tonight would be ours.

"Niall, come here." Harry said as he stood back and frowned at the steamers he was trying so hard to put up.

"What?" Niall chirped.

"Do these look right?" Harry grimaced.

Niall chuckled and reached for the tape. "Not in the slightest."

"Hey!" Harry protested.

"Let me help." Niall said.

Harry huffed but let his boyfriend step in. Niall reached up for the streamers that hung from the ceiling causing his shirt to lift up a bit. I saw a flash of lust' pass through Harry's eyes as he licked his lips. I rolled my eyes at him chuckling at his antics. You could tell that they were really in love.

"They're really cute aren't they?" Liam making me jump out of my skin. When did he get over here? I asked myself.

"Liam!" I breathed. "You scared me."

He smiled and clapped me on the shoulder. "Deep breaths Lou." He said.

I nodded feeling my stomach twist in knots from his grip on me.

"Well, I think that's it!" Niall announced clapping his hands together.

"Looks awesome lads!" Zayn said. I looked around taking everything in. There were little tree lights hung around all the windows and doors, streamers around the walls, lanterns and a fire were lit on the patio, and the snacks were all sitting out on the bar.

"Well we have about an hour." Liam said glancing at the clock on the wall.

I climbed up the stairs to my room to get changed as did the other lads, they spilt into my two guest bed rooms for the next few days. But I had a feeling somehow Zayn would be sleeping alone tonight.

I shrugged out of my clothes and made my way to the bathroom for a quick shower. Once I was clean I pulled on some underwear and blow dried my hair putting it up into my newly developed quiff. Apparently management thought we looked more desirable this way, and I agreed.

I trudged over to my closest trying to think of something to wear. I opened the double doors and walked into the huge room. I dug through about 50 options before finding something that would suit me.

I ended up in a pair of tight blue skinnies and my favorite black band shirt.

Happy with my appearance I strutted out to the kitchen to await the arrival of early guests.

Harry:

I jumped into my tightest pair of skinny jeans and slid into my black v neck.

"Hello Mr. Sex On Legs." Niall said as he came out of the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes at him and fixed my hair, making sure that every piece was in its rightful spot.

Niall plugged in his iPod and began to pull on his clothes. I sat down on the bed and watched him change as I scrolled through his selection of music until I found the song I was looking for.

Teenage Dream. I hit play and Niall immediately started dancing.

"This is our song!" He shouted as he pulled his shirt over his head moving his hips seductively with the music.

I chuckled and hid my face in my arm.

"What Styles? Am I exciting you?" He asked making me looked up at him.

I rolled my eyes and crawled off the bed.

"Come on, the party is going to start without us." I said.

He nodded as he zipped up his jeans and slid his feet into his new supras.

I grabbed his hand and we made our way out to the main room. A few people were already walking through the door.

Zayn:

I sat down on the couch waiting for Perrie to come out of the bathroom. There was only and hour before 12. Everyone was getting pretty hyped up by now.

Niall and Harry were in the far corner of the room sucking each others faces off. Liam was out on the porch by the fire talking to some old friends and Louis, well he was on the dance floor.

Perrie finally made her way back out and smiled at me.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up off of the couch.

"Let's go dance." She said. I inwardly groaned as she pulled me to the center of the room where the DJ was placed.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and I did the same to her waist. We danced to the music as she whispered into my ear. About nothing in particular.

My eyes travelled over to where Liam was sitting alone. He was beautiful. Wait, no. No beautiful as in a good dancer. God why did I just think that?! I'm not gay.

I shuddered and turned away from him pushing the thought out of my mind.

Louis:

I noticed Liam'a eyes on me as I danced. All I wanted was to have his body against mine. His eyes were dark and full of mystery I had no idea what was going through his mind.

Suddenly he got to his feet and started towards me. This is it. I thought. He was going to dance with with.

But to my surprise he walked right past me and grabbed the waist of a tipsy girl, whom I didn't recognize.

I felt the venom rise in my throat. What the hell? I thought he was in love with me! A million emotions pulsed through my veins. I couldn't take it any longer I had to get out of there. I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. I chugged it down at I glared at Liam and the random slag in his arms. I noticed that my eyes weren't the only ones on him. Liam moved an inch to the right and my eyes met with a pair of bright golden eyes.

Zayn?

I frowned. (A/N: WTF? Why was this so difficult for me to write this?)

I saw Zayn blush and hide his face in Perrie's shoulder. Maybe he found Liam's new look to be just as attractive as I did. But Zayn wasn't gay. Well I guess I'd just have to claim him as mine.

I tossed the empty bottle into the nearest waste bin and started towards Liam. Liam glanced up at me when I reached him. I raised my eyebrows and reached out for his hand on the girls waist.

"Sorry, I'm cutting in." I told the girl.

She scoffed and marched off to find a new dance partner.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked his face turning bright red.

"Dancing, how about you?" I asked.

"That's not what I mean." He said as I pulled him closer.

Niall:

Harry smiled against my lips and pushed me back just far enough so he could look me in the eye.

"Let's go outside for a bit, it's hot in here." He said.

"Okay," I said and grabbed his hand. I drug him over to the open doors that led outside. The porch was dusted with snow and hundreds of footprints.

I sat down on one of the plush outdoor couches and Harry smiled down at me.

"Don't move, I'm going to get us something to drink." He said and then headed back inside. I smiled and stared out at the skyline as the cool air washed over my skin. My life was literally perfect. The love of my life loved me back, I was famous world wide, and I was doing what I loved with the people that I loved.

Harry came back out with two drinks in his hands. I grabbed one and grabbed his waist with my free hand and pulling him into my lap. He chuckled and leaned against my chest.

"This is different." He laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Me sitting on you." He said. "I like it." He said.

I smiled against his back and wrapped my arms around his waist holding my drink in his lap.

"It's getting kinda cold." He mumbled.

"Good thing I'm here, yeah?" I asked.

He nodded and glanced at the countdown clock that was on the wall.

"5 minutes Boo." He said.

I mumbled a response and pressed my lips into his neck.

People began to count down and Harry climbed off of me setting both of our drinks down on the floor. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to him.

He pulled me to the railing were we watched out of the horizon, waiting for the fireworks to shoot off.

"5....4...3..." They shouted.

"2....1..." Harry whispered before he crashed his lips onto mine full force. My knees weakened at his touch as his hands flew to my face and mine to his hair. He opened his mouth allowing me access. He let out a soft moan in my mouth as the fireworks boomed behind us. In that moment I knew that I could never find anyone like him. He was the one.

He pulled back, gripping my face with both hands. "I want you to know, that no matter what, I'm always going to be Right Next To You."

vote.COMMENT.fan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 10.7K 26
Niall Horan isn't like other boys his age. Some people say he's just immature, but they only say that because they don't and won't take the time to g...
20.5K 1.6K 19
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles are Kauai's top 2 surfers, who met on the waves. They became friends when they met 10 years ago, they were 8 back then...
1.1M 27.3K 200
Zayn is a Worldwide famous singer and Liam Payne is his biggest fan... What will happen when Zayn responses to one of Liam's messages on Instagram? B...
279K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc