"You're The Best Thing That E...

By SolanaShearburn

The guys and girls have been spending a lot of time together. Rose is recovering from her accident which lead... More

Chapter 1: You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43: Right Than I Realized You're The Love Of My Life

Chapter 25

4 0 0
By SolanaShearburn

                                                                                (Rose's POV) 

  I go back to London today. I am exhausted from touring and growing a human inside of me. I am upset that I have to go home and that tour is over for me. I loved the experience and it gave me amazing memories. I wanted to have more time there with them but my health comes first. I need my rest which is why I made the decision to only do the first half of the tour because I'm exhausting myself more than I should be. Matty has been so loving about the whole thing and I think he is excited to be a dad. I know that he has always wanted to have kids, which helps. "I'm sad you're going home. But glad that you're taking care of yourself with health." Matty tells me, kissing me on the cheek. 

  "This experience has been amazing. Thank you so much for giving me this chance of a lifetime. You lads are family. I'm glad my first tour opening was for you guys. The memories I have from this tour are ones I'm going to cherish forever. Thank you for giving me an incredible time before I become a mother." I tell them. They mean the world to me, they're family that I am so lucky to have in my life. I love knowing that I have a support system by my side when I have this baby. 

  "You are amazing and we loved having you." George says. "We will miss having you around. Also I have something for Amanda." He hands me a small package. 

  Ross nods. "It was so special to have you along for the tour. I am so happy to have you in my life. Plus you and Matty are such a wonderful couple and you will be incredible parents. I want you to be happy. Rose congratulations!" 

  Adam smiles. "You are awesome. Congratulations on the baby and the wedding." 

   Matty smiles. "Thank you guys for the love and support. I am so excited to marry her soon. The baby will be beautiful." She states. 

  I grin. "Thanks so much guys." I say. 

  Matty gets up. "It's time to head to the airport." He says, taking my hand in his to guide me off to the bus. "I didn't want to bring this up in front of the guys but you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow?" 

  I nod. "Yeah I do. Being three months along already feels odd but amazing at the same time." I state. "I want to find out the gender tomorrow which I am. Plus she is checking in on everything to make sure I'm alright and that the baby is alright. When I find out do you want me to call you?" I ask. 

  He kisses my stomach. I laugh because it is cheesy as fuck for him to do that but it is adorable at the same time. "I don't care whether it is a boy or girl as long as they are healthy and safe. That's what matters. They'll be loved no matter what." He says. "Yes I would like you to call me after you find out." 

  I grin. "I will then. Plus knowing will help us decide on names." I say. I'm really excited to finally choose a name for our baby. The precious baby boy or girl that I'm growing inside of my body. It is an insane feeling to know that there is a human being growing inside of me that will be their own person. "I love you Matty Healy." 

  He presses his lips to mine. "I love you too." He states. "I am excited for you to be my wife. And that we're starting a family together."  

  I smile at his comment. I know that he'll be great dad even if he doesn't think he will be. We are starting a family together and getting married after the tour is over. I love Matty more than anything and I'm falling in love with the baby that is growing inside of me. I know my family is worried about me but I will be fine and they know it. "I love you so much. Thank you for giving me this life that I love so much. I love you Healy." I state. 

  "I love you too my love. You are so amazing and you'll be an awesome mother. You need to take care of yourself." He says as the bus arrives at the airport. "I'll walk you to the gate." 

  I get off the bus and grab my luggage out of the compartment of the bus. "Thank you for helping me out and walking me to the gate. Also my parents will be visiting me after the tour." 

  "Thanks for the warning. Your parents like me don't they?" He asks, holding my hand. 

  "Yeah they do but they are worried about me having a baby. I want to enjoy the next few minutes I have with you." I say as I grab my ticket for the flight. I can't wait to marry him soon. The tour is almost over for them and I am so glad that in three weeks they'll be back in London and preparing for weddings. I have three weddings to prepare for, my two best friends, and mine. It will be amazing to look for dresses with them and a bunch of other things to prepare for it. I am so lucky to have the friends and family that I have. It's becoming bigger as time goes by. I love him more than anything. Amanda and Destiny are family as well as George, Adam, and Ross. They're family. 

  He waits with me at the gate while I wait for my flight to get called. "I want you happy. That's what I want for you and for us as a couple. You are a strong woman and I'm excited to marry you." He says. 

  My flight gets called a few minutes later. I kiss him goodbye before boarding the flight to London. It is going to be a long ten hour flight and I'm going to spend it listening to music, watching movies, and hopefully getting some rest. 

                                                                                ~The next day~

  I am on my way to the doctor's and then after that I am meeting up with the girls for our dress fittings. My fittings are going to be changed up until my wedding day because I am pregnant. I do however get to watch Amanda and Destiny get fitted into their wedding dresses. Plus my friends Melany, Sarah, and Heather are going to be there too. Yes I am talking about HBG the lead singer of Pale Waves. Melany is a friend from Florida who I have known for a really long time. Sarah is a friend from Colorado. They're my bridesmaids and people who have had my back since I met them. 

  I arrive at the doctor's office and go in for my appointment to find out if my baby is a boy or a girl. I don't care whether it is a boy or girl as long as they're healthy and safe. I'm a mom and I will love my baby no matter what. Him or her will be loved no matter what, or who they become. You're born the way you are. That's the best kind of thing you can be, is who you are. 

  "How are we doing?" My doctor asks me. 

  "I am doing well. I got lots of rest the past day. So I am doing well." I tell her as I lay down for the sonogram. 

  "That's good. Are you excited to be finding out the gender?" The doctor asks me. 

  "Yes but it doesn't matter that much to me. I will love him or her no matter what because unconditional love is a thing." I tell my doctor as she puts the jell on my stomach. 

  "It is a thing." She agrees. "Are you ready to find out?" 

  I nod. "Yeah I am." I say, playing with my ring because it does suck that Matty isn't here for this. He should be but he isn't. 

  She smiles. "Congratulations, it's a boy!" She tells me. "Have you thought of names at all?" 

  I nod. "I've thought of a couple of names but Matty and I have a decision to make about that." I state. "How is everything else looking?" 

 "You are looking well. Everything looks healthy and perfectly fine. He is perfectly healthy and so are you." She informs me. "I would however still take it as easy as possible. Get lots of rest and continue to take your prenatal vitamins and you'll be fine." 

  "I am glad that he is healthy because I was worried about that." I state. We finish up our appointment before I head out to the dress shop. It is incredible that we get to be able to go dress shopping and have a good time doing so. 

  When I get there Destiny, Amanda, and the others standing there talking. "There you are!" Amanda says, hugging me. 

  I smile. "Thanks for the warm welcome. I have news to tell you guys. Let me call Matty first." I state, walking off to call my fiance to tell him the news. I call Matty and wait for an answer. 

  "Hello love! Whats up?" Matty asks me on the other end. 

  "I just got back from the doctor's. I have good news. She told me that its a boy!" I tell him. I know he was hoping for a boy so I hope he is as happy as I am. "So we have a name to decide on." 

  "Oh my god! I wish I could be there to give you a big hug!" He states. "I am so happy to find out its a boy. I want to keep talking but I have a show to do." He says. 

  "I'm seven hours ahead of you but go do your soundcheck. I love you. We have a name to decide on soon." I state. 

  I can hear his smile on the other end. "I love you too. And we can talk about that later." He says before hanging up the phone. 

  I rejoin my friends. Destiny and Amanda are in the middle of getting their dresses fitted. "You both look gorgeous!" I tell them. 

  Destiny smiles. "Thank you. I'm excited to be getting married to the love of my life soon." She says. "I was a bit hesitant about this dress first but its amazing." 

  Heather nods. "I have to agree that she looks amazing. As does Amanda. I will have to admit that I am excited for Adam, George, and Matty. I've known them for a few years now and they deserve a special love like that." She says. "Plus they have been my support when I came out." 

  Amanda smiles. "Thanks. I am glad that you are a part of this. Rose what's the news you have for us?" She asks. 

  I smile. "Matty and I are having a boy." I state. "I'm in such a good mood about it. He is healthy as well which is what's important." 

  "That is important." Melany says. "Congrats on the baby and engagement. I know I was a bit harsh about it at first but you deserve to be happy." 

  Sarah grins. "I am glad that you and Matty are happy. I will say that seeing with Matty is something special. The way you two look at each other is one that I cannot describe but I can tell that you love each other." She says. 

  The day goes by with them trying on their dresses and then going out to lunch. It's a lot to deal with while pregnant, being a part of three different weddings. Amanda and Destiny are amazing and I am so lucky to have them in my life as my best friends and maids of honor. They mean a lot to me. I have the best support system and family. There is no one else I rather with me on my special day in a month and a half. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 593 16
The Cimorelli's lives are about to get turned upside down when one of them gets attacked by a severe illness and two of them are involved in a very s...
27.6K 1.4K 10
Matty's not co-dependent, exactly, just very attached, and he's coping, and it's not like anything's happened, except so much happened all at once, b...
1.6K 52 17
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Dylan agrees to meet up with her childhood best friend's band, and they discover she's just what they need to be complete. But the ba...
662 38 23
What happens when your love is strong but the universe won't let you love them. Nina Rogers has always wanted Matthew and she had him until he hurt...