Kiana's Bizarre Adventure: Wh...

By DerErzHerzog

This will be a crossover fanfiction of Honkai Impact 3 and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. All rights go to their... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1: Seele - Valentine Part 1
Chapter 3: Wrecking Ball
Chapter 4: Civil War
Chapter 5: Chocolate Disco Part 1
Chapter 6: Chocolate Disco Part 2
Chapter 7: Tubular Bells Part 1
Chapter 8: Tubular Bells Part 2
Chapter 9: Tubular Bells Part 3
Chapter 10: Catch the Rainbow Part 1
Chapter 11: Catch the Rainbow Part 2
Chapter 12: In A Silent Way Part 1
Chapter 13: In A Silent Way Part 2
Chapter 14: Sugar Mountain
Chapter 15: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 1
Chapter 16: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 2
Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train
Epilogue: The World of Stars and Stripes

Chapter 2: Seele - Valentine Part 2

997 20 1
By DerErzHerzog

"Please let me go ..." A soldier pleaded but ... 

"Nyet," Bronya replied coldly, breaking the soldier's neck.

"A disgrace to all soldiers, I would have emptied half my magazine on any approaching intruder," She commented.

After effortlessly killing the soldiers, Bronya continued her warpath to save Seele. The rest of the Valkyries followed the short girl, still shocked and nervous about their friend's behavior and always having the thought that this could cause serious trouble. 

"Ehm, Principal Theresa, shouldn't you stop Bronya from killing them?" Mei said in a slightly afraid tone.

As the short principal was about to say something to Bronya, a door opens and a man in a green range coat wearing a flat cowboy hat. As he stepped into the corridor, the door somehow closed on itself. The silver-haired loli was about to approach the man as suddenly a third arm appeared behind him with a gun and began to shoot. Bronya had barely time to do dodge the bullet as suddenly a second man stepped in her view confusing the girl as well as her friends who watched this covering behind a few wooden boxes. Bronya tried to attack the two men when two more seemingly appeared out of nowhere and all begin to shoot at the short girl, forcing her to retreat seeing that the group of 'soldiers' aren't like the others. 

The group of men approached the short girl shooting at her with their revolvers. Seeing their target retreating behind the boxes where her fellow Valkyries are, the men walk to them.

As Theresa was trying to come up with a strategy, always being reminded of her grandpa's words, a small holographic monitor appeared in front of her with a gray image labeled 'sound only'. 

"Not now grandpa!" She said stressed because of the situation they are in. Thankfully the corridor was long enough and the men were walking slowly to them.

"Theresa, I just want to ask you if you have met up with our contact person," Otto said ignoring the words of the small nun.

"We are under attack!" Theresa called.

Through the image reproduction, the overseer was able to get a small but still sufficient look at the men in the green coats. The sound of a glass breaking could be heard on the overseer's side.

"Theresa you have to retreat now! The Immortal Blades are about to arrive at the mission place, go and regroup with them! I will give you new instructions once you are out of this building!" Otto said in a slight panicking voice surprising the girl because she only knows her grandpa as the calm itself. Hearing the new orders, Theresa ended the call to fulfill the new instructions.

"You heard him, girls! Retreat!" Theresa called.

"But ... Seele ..." Bronya said still wanting to continue her path, but hesitantly followed the orders of her superior.

"Yeah, we could beat them up!" Kiana said in her now cheery voice.

"it's the overseer's order!" Theresa yelled at them.

Having the last word, the group retreated and the men in green coats stopped. Instead of chasing them, the group of men walked back to the door where they came from.

Outside of the enormous storage hall, a group of women with similar outfits, armed with rifles or halberds waited for them. Among the group, two didn't look like the rest having both white and blue colored armor. One of them has long blond hair and blue eyes armed with a long lance and the other one short gray(?) hair and pink eyes having a scythe as a weapon. These two are the leaders of the Valkyrie Squad Immortal Blades. The blond one as the captain with the name Bianka 'Durandal' Ataegina and the gray-haired one as the vice-captain Rita Rossweisse. Both of them having the rank of an S-Rank Valkyrie.

"Durandal, why did the overseer sent you here? And Rita too?" Theresa asked seeing the two S-ranker.

"The overseer gave us the mission to meet with an unknown contact person and protecting him by any means, but I guess the lord overseer already told you that," The captain of the Immortal Blades said.

"Well, yeah, we were already in there and one of my students made it probably worse ... I'm sorry for that ..." Theresa said in a meek voice.

"And what had you student done?" Durandal asked looking confused at the loli in a nun outfit.

"She killed a few soldiers ..." 

As she said this the Valkyries of the Immortal Blades that stood behind their leaders facepalmed almost synchronized while their leader only let out a long sigh.

"But if your student killed them probably effortlessly, then why did you have retreated?" Rita asked curious about why they left the building.

"We got attacked by one man in a green coat and a cowboy hat, but then there were suddenly two, then three, and then six of them but we only saw one coming into the corridor where we were," Theresa replied, telling the girl about their encounter. "And then I got a call from them overseer and he suddenly panicked and ordered us to retreat and regroup with the Immortal Blades."

"The overseer in panic?" Durandal asked, not believing the principal of St. Freya.

"How about we ask him, he said he has new orders for us!" Theresa said, now in a better mood.

And so the short girl builds up a connection to the Schicksal HQ and only a few seconds later, the voice of the overseer could be heard.

"So you made it outside, Theresa," Otto asked his granddaughter.

"Yeah, and we regrouped with the Immortal Blades but could you now explain to us why you wanted us to leave the building?" Theresa asked.

"What I'm now telling you is of great importance. The men that you and your squad encountered is a group of Eleven Men. I don't know much about them but what I know is that they are extremely dangerous, even for you Valkyries and so is the person they are working for who is also the target of your mission," Otto said and then paused so the Valkyries can understand their orders clearly.

"But who are they working for and who is the person we shall meet?" Theresa asked her grandpa.

"The person you meet is Funny Valentine, President of the United States of America."

Hearing this, the Valkyries of the Immortal Blades and four of the five of Theresa's group gasped, shocked that they have a task regarding such an important person. Bronya on the other hand ignored the whole conversation with her thoughts only by her beloved Seele.

"Anyway, the Eleven Men were shooting at you, did you have done anything that could have caused them to assume you as a threat?" Otto asked his granddaughter who now began to nervously sweat.

"Uhm, well ehm, ..." Theresa was hesitant about an answer but much to her demise, Rita answered the question for her.

"One of Theresa's students killed a few of the soldiers inside the building," Rita said with a mischievous smug smile.

"Theresa, what are you teaching your students?" 

"I-I-I-I didn't said to her that she shall kill them!" Theresa exclaimed, rapidly waving her arms.

'Theresa-sama is very cute today~' Rita thought seeing the little girl.

"Did the soldiers had a patch resembling the American flag on their uniform?" Otto asked the girl.

"Uhm, I don't know ... Mei did you saw this kind of patch on the uniforms?" The short girl asked the significantly taller girl.

"I think almost half of the soldiers had that on attached on their uniform," Mei answered with a thoughtful expression.

"Well, that's bad, very bad ... but still you must meet with the president and try to negotiate with him to get me a personal meeting with him," The Schicksal overseer instructed.

"Understood," The three leading Valkyries said together.

"And do *NOT* engage in any combat with Valentine or anyone of his faction. You will recognize them when you see them. It's for your own good," The Overseer warned them before ending the transmission.

The three leading Valkyries then began to talk out a strategy to enter the building.

"So how are we going to enter the hall without causing trouble?" Theresa asked the two others.

"Well we could-" Durandal began but got then cut off by a yelling Kiana.

"Bratnya stop you can't be serious to enter this hall again after what the overseer told us!" 

The Bronya didn't listened to the white-haired girl and continued her way.

"Not again ..." Theresa said with a facepalm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the building where Seele is held, a man in a pink suit with gray hair was walking to a room where he found a dark-skinned man. The man has his head shaved save for a dark, curly patch on his crown; and centered on the edges of both his cheekbones, he has painted or tattooed a light, swerving design tapering at both ends into a spiral, wearing a heavy overcoat of a thick collar and a sort of thick braid lining the length of his torso; a neatly folded scarf and pants covered regularly by short spikes. This is President Valentine's personal bodyguard, Mike O.

"Is everything ready for the President's arrival?" The gray-haired man asked.

"Yes, everything in this world is ready for our President's arrival. I only need to check after the girl," Miko O. replied walking to the man.

(I hope I can write Mike O.'s quirk of saying repeatedly the world in all its meanings)

"Perfect, but the Eleven Men consulted me about intruders and some of the mercenaries were found dead but also our loyal soldiers. As the President's loyal servant and advisor, we should stay on guard for the safety of him," The advisor said to Valentine's bodyguard.

"Kiyaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Before Mike O. could give a reply, a loud girly scream could be heard. Immediately the two men rushed to the source of the scream. Arriving in the main storage hall, they saw the manager of the group of mercenaries trying to rip off the clothes of Seele who was trying to defend herself.

"Oh come on, you will not experience something else for the rest of your life!" The manager said disgustingly and proceeded in his try to rape the dark-haired girl.

"What do you think you are doing!?"

"Huh? I'm just preparing the girl for the President ... I didn't thought that he likes to have fun with little girls," The manager of the mercenary group replied.

"You dare to insult the President!?" The advisor said angered. "Go away, we will take care of her from now on!"

And so Mike O. and the President's advisor removed the ropes around her hands and feet and the tape over her mouth confusing the girl. The advisor then guided her to a side room of the hall where he gave the short girl a new dress.

"Wear this, you must look presentable when the President arrives," He said and left the girl to dress and a few minutes later the girl stepped out now in new and clean clothes. Seele was then guided to the place where she laid and got nearly raped but with the difference that a table was now there with a fresh meal. She looked up to the man that towered over her and nodded. Getting the permission, Seele smiled and sat at the table, and began to happily eat her meal.

"I don't get it ..." The mercenary manager said confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to our Valkyries ...

The group of girls was walking through the complex until they reached the corridor where they encountered the Eleven Men. 

"This is the corridor where these Eleven Men attacked us," Theresa said looking at Durandal and Rita.

Bronya who was the first in the group began to walk to the door but with each step she took, she got slower preparing for another attack of their previous opponent.

Eventually, the group of Valkyries changed their plan which was originally to sneak into the hall to just break down the door and storm the hall with Bronya at the front. Inside the hall, everyone was looking at them, the mercenaries with their manager, the US-soldiers, the Eleven Men though there was only one man, the President's advisor, Mike O. and Seele who had her mouth open to eat something but stopped moving the spoon when the door broke down.

A few moments later, the armed forces aimed their guns at the intruders but sadly, the Valkyries quickly retired the mercenaries and US-soldiers while Bronya was facing the Eleven Men. As Bronya was about to attack her opponent, a call from Seele shortly stopped the girl.

"Bronya no!" Seele yelled.

Bronya stopped but then continued to approach the man in the green coat with a knife in her hand. Suddenly out of the back of the one man, a second emerged, and out of the second one's back another one and another one and another one until a total of eleven people stood around the short silver-haired loli all aiming their gun at her.

'I need Project Bunny,' Bronya thought and was about to manifest her robot but a voice called out catching everyone's attention.

"What is going on here!?" 

As the people in the hall looked at the railing of a metal footbridge, they saw a man in a pink suit with blond hair curled into thick rings at their ends, it was President Valentine himself in all his might. Even the strong Valkyries got intimidated by the presence of the President. The suppressing feeling of authority could be literally felt when the powerful man descendent via the stairs on the same level where his subordinates and the Valkyries were standing. 

"We are sorry, Mr. Valentine," The subordinates of Valentine said nearly in sync.

"Let the girl go, she is neither a danger for you nor me, besides ..." Valentine began and took a revolver that his advisor was offering him and aimed the gun at Seele.

"I will deal by myself with her," he finished.

Instinctively, Bronya sprinted towards Valentine to protect Seele and called for her robot, Project Bunny.

"Project Bunny!" The girl yelled manifesting the robot behind her with the right ready to punch.

As Valentine saw this, he kept his stance and didn't moved an inch, instead he answers Bronya's robot with his own 'robot'.

"D4C!" 

As he yelled this, seemingly out of nowhere a metallic fist and arm appeared near Valentine, smashing not only the fist but also the rest of Bronya's Project Bunny several meters away from her shocking not only her but also her fellow Valkyries. Seeing her weapon easily destroyed, the short girl stopped in her tracks.

"Do you remember me?" Valentine asked the girl aiming his gun at her.

"The Bronya does not really remember," She replied with the little emotion she can show.

"Well that was expectable from a murderer, but that you have forgotten your assassination of my father the first President Valentine, is disappointing," He said surprising the Valkyries that stood behind her in a good distance waiting for the right moment. As he mentioned this Bronya's widened remembering what she did two years ago and is now for the first time in her life fearing that her past comes to get her.

'Bronya killed his father?' Theresa thought.

"You know it would be only fair if I take you someone important too ..." President Valentine said aiming now his gun at Seele. Bronya was about to do something but the Eleven Man that were still surrounding her aimed all their weapons at the silver-haired loli.

"But I'm not a murderer and killing an innocent child would not fit for someone who has a wife and daughter. But let me say something, a person like you does not deserve to live in the world that I will create," Valentine continued and walked to the table where Seele was sitting the whole time. As the President was approaching the girl she got more and more afraid.

"You don't have to be afraid of me, Seele," The blond man said completely ignoring everyone else in the room. 

"Mhm," Seele said with a slight nod.

"Something is bothering you, tell me and I can help you," President Valentine said with great empathy.

"P-Please, don't harm Bronya. I-I-I'm sure she didn't wanted to kill your father!" Seele said still afraid and intimidated.

"Fine, but that's not the only thing, am I right?" 

"T-that man!" Seele stuttered pointing at the mercenary manager.

"What is with him?"

"Mr. Valentine, may I interrupt your conversation," The advisor, that has a similar pink suit said walking next to the President, said. "This vile man not only tried to rape your guest but also insulted you."

Hearing what the advisor said, Bronya wanted to rush at the manager who was watching the whole scene but was held back by the Eleven Men. Luckily someone else will fulfill her wish. Valentine stood up from his seat and walked up to the man who tried to rape the dark-haired girl. Without saying something, he shot all six bullets in his revolver at the torso and head of the mercenary manager. That he doesn't survive this is clear.

"Now, I guess everything is fine, Seele. But let me explain why I ordered it to bring you here," President Valentine began catching the attention of the people in the hall. "There is a powerful object in this world but I don't mean a Divine Key if you have heard of them. No, I talk about a corpse, to be more exact the Saint's Corpse. This corpse was divided into 9 parts ad you at least know about the whereabouts of one of these parts."

"I-I don't know anything about this c-corpse ..." Seele replied afraid.

"But you have experienced it didn't you?"

"Huh?"

"Do you think, the success of returning out of the Sea of Quanta was the work of the scientists that brought you in this situation in the first place? No, it wasn't. It was only a small part of the power of the Saint's corpse and I'm collecting these parts. Tell me about yours and I promise that I will reward you generously, maybe I could even adopt you, wasn't that one of your wishes when you were an orphan?"

As he said this Seele's eyes lit up as she heard this but returned than to her previous behavior.

"W-why do you need this corpse?" 

"My father and I knew about the great power of the Saint's Corpse  and together with the ability he passed on me, I can use this power to create a world without the Honkai."

As he said this the Valkyries were shocked to hear that someone has found a way to stop the chaotic evil that plagues humanity.

"D-Does he really knows a way to do this?" Theresa asked shocked.

"If that's true then I can understand why the overseer wants to meet him," Durandal commented.

"I-I don't know if it is what you search but-"

As Seele was bout to say something, the wall of the storage hall exploded, and a bunch of robots stormed the place, forcing the President to go back a few meters. The mechs grabbed the dark-haired girl and retreated as fast as they came, surprising Valentine and his subordinates how a chunky piece of metal could be so fast and agile.

<--- TO BE CONTINUED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 604 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...
28.1K 795 29
Fem Rimuru/Kiana Satoru Mikami was a normal japanese man playing his favorite game Honkai Impact 3rd ... But he was stabbed when he helped his junior...
4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
17.5K 511 38
Though being in the mercenary game for a short time, Alex Mustang has made a name for himself taking on numerous jobs. One day he gets a call to join...