๐’”๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’ | Tetsurล...

By cutesight

"๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“‰?" - - - - Kuroo and Y/N who used to be close childhood frie... More

It's been awhile...
Your best friend
Unexplainable
Commitment
Operation: Kuroo
A proposal
Fated encounter
A tuxedo and wedding dress
Rough draft
Back to square one
In all honesty
Because I loved you
This time, for sure.
Phone call
A sign of growth
I missed you
Happy birthday Kenma
Heartbreaking loneliness
Unplanned sleepover?
Confrontation
There might not be a next time
Puppy love
She was ready for forever
Excitement
What do we do Tetsurล?
What do I do?
I'm sorry.
Thank you
Don't fuck up Kuroo
Be selfish Y/N
Will you be my girlfriend?
Mr. Kuroo
He's ready for forever

I love you so much

5.4K 269 286
By cutesight

The 17th arrived quicker than you expected.

You're on your way to the recording location after barely sleeping the night before. Your anxiety is up to the roof with the anticipation of the reactions you'll receive from Kozume. He's the main person you want to impress with your work since he requested you personally for this project.

You're sure it's because of your friendship but nevertheless, Kozume is a client. A client you're hoping to steal his breath away by your skills.

Breathing in and out deeply, you slowly park your car in the underground garage of the studio building Kozume's rented out for the day. You're careful with the dress when you grab it from the backseat. Protected in a gown bag.

Taking the elevator up to the building, you're stopped by a security guard. You notice a few rushed workers with flowers and wedding décor run in and out of the building as you give your identification to the guard. He returns your ID and gives you a slight nod before telling you to have a good day.

Thankfully the space Kozume's rented out is on the first floor of the building. You carefully follow behind the rushed workers down a few hallways before emerging into a large studio room. The green screens ruin the mirage of an outdoor wedding but there isn't much they can do with the current season being in winter.

The set looks about 90% finished with just a few missing touches.

You're in awe at how beautiful the flowers and wedding ceremony looks. Standing off to the side, you watch the others work. Their focused expressions and how delicately they take care of the props tells you a lot about their work ethic.

This project is just as important to them as it is for Kozume.

You'd figure they would go with fake flowers in a few spots but from the overwhelming smell of floral, it's apparent that they are indeed real. You question how Kozume managed to find these spring flowers during this winter season.

A soft tone calls out to you from behind. "Excuse me, are you Ms. Y/L/N?"

You turn around to face a female staff. "Yes, that's me." You fumble out an answer, taken aback that she's speaking to you specifically.

She forms a warm smile and asks you to follow her. You assume she's leading you to Kozume but you notice she's taking you out of the studio and towards another hallway you walked past. A golden plague on the door she stands in front of says 'dressing room'. She insists you to go inside before bowing and leaving your side.

"I'll come get you shortly." She smiles once more before hurrying back to the studio. Confused, you stare at the door.

Maybe the model is inside?

You carefully open the door to see two other females inside. The two are busy unpacking their belongings on a long empty table. One side is cluttered with makeup while the other is of hair products.

"Ah! There's our canvas of the day." The young woman with brunette hair smiles from ear to ear. She walks over to you, grabbing the gown bag out of your hands. The black haired woman takes the bag away from the brunette.

You're then lead to the chair that sits between the two.

"Um." You're unsure what to say when you're forced into the chair. Without any personal space, the two examine your face and hair. Confused from the rush of things, you start to realize what's happening.

The model is you.

"Hmm, what do you think Una?" The brunette talks to the black haired woman. "Should I just go for a natural look? The camera wouldn't be focused on her face too intently."

"I say go all out Sumi. I'm sure Kozume would like to see her prettied up." Una wears a Cheshire smirk when she eyes you. Unsure how to react, you remain quiet with a shy expression. You don't have much of a say about the situation right now. The only thing you can do is go with the flow.

Thankfully the two converse to one another, leaving you to your own thoughts.

To think, you are the one to model the dress all along. You curse yourself for not thinking that as a possible scenario. Of course you were going to be the model. Kozume never instructed you a specific dress size for anyone else but yourself.

You mentally groan in your mind as you watch yourself change in the mirror in front of you.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Kozume is already on set when he arrives in his tuxedo. He circles around the studio to double check everyone's progress.

"Mr. Kozume, would you like to record your parts before Ms. Y/L/N arrives?" One crew member calls out to Kozume from behind a large camera that stands on a tripod. Kozume excuses himself from another camera crew that's stationed on the side.

"Sure. Have you seen Kuroo around? He's suppose to be the reverend." Kozume quickly gazes around the studio but he doesn't see the familiar spiky messy black hair that belongs to Kuroo.

Speak of the devil, Kuroo enters the studio in a traditional black clergy vest outfit.

He walks over to Kozume with a slight pout. "Y/N made your tuxedo and a wedding dress, yet you couldn't ask her to make this outfit for me?"

Kozume rolls his eyes playfully. "When will you ever wear that outfit again Kuroo? You're not an actual reverend. This one will do fine. Besides, you won't be in the video for long. I'll make it up to you at tonight's dinner party."

Kuroo sulks and nods his head. "Fine. Where's Y/N anyway? Is she helping the model with the dress?"

Kozume walks behind Kuroo and gently pushes him towards the front of the makeshift gazebo. "We're starting with my scene so act accordingly." He purposely ignores Kuroo's question.

"W-What do I do? You haven't told me anything other than to show up here." Kuroo looks nervous. An expression Kozume rarely sees.

"You just stand there and smile while holding this book. Your actual lines are in it. So be sure to open it. It's not a traditional speech since we're unable to depict the name of the female player so your lines are short. You can't screw that up."

"So all I have to do is stand here, look handsome, and say a few lines?" Kuroo processes Kozume's instructions, drilling it into his mind.

"Yes." Kozume eyes Kuroo's serious face. He forms a small smile and places a hand on Kuroo's shoulder. "Thanks for doing this on your birthday Kuroo."

Kuroo grins widely at Kozume. "Anything for you, pudding head. I better get a small sliver of the game revenue too." Kuroo laughs at his own joke while Kozume shakes his head and stifles a chuckle. Little does Kuroo know, Y/N appearing as the bride is a surprise for him and Kozume both.

The cameras begin to roll as Kozume slowly walks up the wedding aisle. A few shots are taken over and over from different angles. The back, the sides, and the front. Kozume stands in front of Kuroo, the nerves starting to eat at him.

This may all be an act, but with the realistic props and music...it feels like a real wedding.

Is this the kind of feeling Kozume will have one day when it's his actual wedding day?

A few gasps spread throughout the studio and with the cameras still rolling, Kozume's and Kuroo's first impressions are caught.

Y/N nervously keeps her eyes down to avoid the stares. From their reactions she can only assume that the dress is as beautiful as it is on her than it was on the hanger. She was instructed earlier to just walk down the aisle and to stand in front of Kozume.

Her role did not contain any lines which she's thankful for.

Slowly, you raise your eyes when you near Kozume. His eyes widen with a glow and his lips part slightly. You try to not look too surprised when you notice the person beside Kozume.

Kuroo?

He must've been roped along with Kozume's plans.

With everyone in their places, the camera crew slowly file closer. Your anxiety skyrockets when you feel several cameras face your direction.

Kozume's speechless when he takes a good look at you. His eyes trail from the end of your dress, up to your face.

"You look beautiful." Kozume's words are barely a whisper and thankfully there's a mic hidden underneath his collar to catch his voice. Your cheeks turn a soft shade pink, a nervous smile forming on your face. Kozume reaches out to grab your hands. He holds them gingerly and Kuroo then initiates his small introduction speech where he welcomes the "guests".

You're unable to properly focus on what Kuroo's saying. Kozume's speechless reaction takes your entire attention.

"Would you like to read your vows Mr. Kozume?" Kuroo remains professional in his acting. He smiles fondly at Kozume who nods his head. Kozume's golden cat-like eyes move from Kuroo to you. He gulps and you notice how his hands slightly tremble.

You're nervous as well but you want to comfort Kozume. He's always comforted you since the beginning. It's your turn to do so. Especially with how important this recording is.

You give his hands a slight squeeze, mustering a bigger smile for him. With your nerves too focused on the cameras around you, you didn't get a good look at Kozume. The suit fits him perfectly. No one could wear the tux better than he can.

Not even Kuroo if he tried. You prefer darker colors on Kuroo anyway.

You mouth the words, "You're cute."

His eyes widen slightly but he casts his eyes down. He seems to forget his lines and instead he speaks from his heart. "You know, it's hard for me to remember my vows when you look so breathtaking." His words are shaky and innocent.

Seeing Kozume this shy reminds you of the night you two had a sleep over back in middle school.

You only pretended to fall asleep after you gave him a hug.

Even though you couldn't see how nervous he was back then, you felt his ragged breath and the hesitance he had when he leaned his head on yours.

His golden eyes slowly return to look at you. A look of determination flickers in his eyes. You feel his hand firmly squeeze yours. "I always find another reason to love you. Even on a special day like this." Kozume lightheartedly chuckles. You watch his cheeks turn a shade pink and he clears his throat.

"Sorry if I start to ramble. You've just made me speechless." Kozume quickly apologizes before he stares deeply into your eyes. He adjusts his hands for the two of you to interlace your fingers. "I want to start off by saying thank you."

You quietly stare at Kozume, intently listening to him.

You're unsure if this is part of the script or if Kozume is making things up as he goes. "Thank you for entering my life and making it a million times brighter. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. It probably would be boring if I were to be honest." He faintly chuckles, an innocent smile on his face.

"I'd probably close myself off in a room, grinding on video games for hours. Missing an opportunity to meet someone like you." Kozume's eyes soften when he directs his smile at you.

"But, thankfully you entered my life. We've seen and gone through a lot together. We've even grown up together into the adults we are today. If you were to tell me that I'd someday marry my bestfriend, I'd say you're lying." Kozume's words seemed strained at the end. His fingers grip tightly around yours and you watch his eyes gloss over.

"I feared that someone else would come along and sweep you away while I struggled to understand my emotions. You know how dunce I am when it comes to love." An exasperated sigh leaves from Kozume.

"But you were patient. You waited for me to realize my emotions and you accepted me with open arms. I can't thank you enough for choosing me. For loving me. For believing in us and seeing that what we have is forever. I love you. I love you so much and I hope you understand the amount of love I have for you is overwhelming."

The tone and expression in Kozume's eyes seem too real to be all an act. Your heart aches and the tears kiss your cheeks as they litter your face. The emotional rollercoaster you're going through confuses you. It feels as if Kozume is genuinely confessing his love for you.

The moment Kozume sees Y/N's tears is when his own tears trickle down his face slowly.

Kuroo takes that moment to speak up again.

"Kenma, do you take (your pronoun) to be your wife?"

Kozume tightens his hold on your hands. With a confident tone, he eyes you. "I do."

Kuroo then turns to look at you. He wears a small smile when he sees your tears.

"Do you take Kenma to be your husband?"

Thankfully, you don't have to physically say 'I do.' You return your gaze on Kozume, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. A moment of silence fills the studio before Kuroo declares the exchange of rings.

A ring barrier appears in front of you and Kozume. He reaches for your ring first. His trembling hand carefully slides the diamond ring onto your left ring finger. You then do the same with a simple silver band on Kozume's left ring finger.

Kuroo then closes off the ceremony with announcing Kozume to kiss the bride.

Your stomach flips and your heart thumps against your chest when you watch Kozume slowly lean forward. His eyes close and you're unsure how close he'll get to your face. You naturally close your eyes when you feel his presence inch closer.

Will he really kiss you?

The soft tickle of his breath stops short of your lips. A familiar vanilla scent lingers from him when he holds his position for a few seconds. The seconds feels like minutes as you recall your youthful memories of Kozume. The scent stirring up the past.

Kozume's breath quivers when he reluctantly pulls away after being so close to Y/N's lips.

He's so close, yet so far.

With the shared "kiss", the corners of Kozume's lips twitch into a smile. He whispers an 'I love you' before turning to face the aisle in front of him. You follow his lead, walking down the aisle as dressed up guests shower the two of you with flower petals.

After walking off the set, you hear one of the directors shout 'cut!'. An eruption of claps fill the studio and you feel Kozume release his hold on your hand.

Now with the cameras off of you, you release a dragged out exhale. You then wipe the strayed tears on your face and glance over at Kozume who's gone quiet. His eyes look lonely and distant.

"Kenma?" You call out to him in a whisper. He easily hears your voice call out to him through the eruption of conversation in the studio. "You should become an actor. I was really moved."

Kozume lightheartedly chuckles. His fingers run through his hair and he shrugs. "It was nothing. Anyway, I should go and look over the footage." Kozume leaves your side before you can say anything more. You're unsure if you're imagining things but it seems like Kozume was trying to get away from you.

Kuroo watches Kozume dart past him in a hurry. He raises an eyebrow when he follows Kozume with his eyes. Not stopping him, Kuroo makes a beeline to his goal. To walk over to Y/N.

His heart skips the closer he walks over to her. He personally thinks the dress is even more beautiful because of the person who's wearing it. Kuroo quietly sneaks up behind Y/N. He gently places his hand on the palm of her back.

"I'm here to sweep you off of your feet, Mrs. Kozume." Kuroo wears a devilish grin as he teases you. You startle from the sight of Kuroo beside you. Processing his words, you roll your eyes with a small smile.

"I don't think that's something a reverend should do, Tetsurō." You smoothly step to the side to avoid his lingering hand that rests on your back.

"Playing hard to get?" Kuroo eyes you with a smirk. "Could I use the excuse that it's my birthday to make you stick around?"

Rolling your eyes again, you stifle a laugh. "I actually have a gift for you. So I don't think you need to use such a lame excuse to make me stick around."

Kuroo wears a look of surprise, his eyes glowing at the idea that Y/N's gotten him something.

"What is it?" He curiously asks.

"You'll have to wait till we wrap things up here."

Kuroo sulks at your response. But he doesn't have much of a choice. You're then called out by one of the camera crew members. "Ms. Y/L/N can you come here for some promotional photos?"

"Looks like I'm being pulled away from you Tetsurō." You eye him playfully.

"Seems like that's the reoccurring pattern. It's alright, I'll patiently wait for you Y/N." Kuroo ushers you to go.

He slides his hands into his pockets as he watches Y/N rejoin with Kozume. From a non-bias viewpoint, the two look perfect together.

He feels a slight ache in his chest when he recalls Kozume's "vows".

Kozume's "vows" was his undying confession to Y/N.

None of it was scripted and that reason alone causes a pain in Kuroo's chest.

How is he going to pursue a relationship with Y/N knowing how hurt Kozume will be?

He'd feel like a shit friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 474 32
COMPLETED! MANGA TIMESKIP SPOILER "I laugh nervously as I glance at Oikawa. He smiles at me apologetically then looks forward with a bitter sweet loo...
2.9K 87 4
้€šโ”ŠIn which, you desperately wanted to gain ็Ÿฅโ”Šhis attention, to notice you, to love you. ๆˆ‘โ”Š โ”โ”โ” ๐’๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ...
66.8K 1K 10
A story of love, sacrifice, and infidelity. My friend and I already posted this story years ago in a kpop fanfiction website so you might find this f...
114K 5.1K 11
โ๐ˆ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐Œ๐„ โž -@keikaminari - date: 09/04/23 ๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐„ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- in which two teen...