DIABOLIK INAMORATO..

merson20 tarafından

Hii guys!! I have come out with another story... But this for all BounPrem fans.. I meant for broccoli and ob... Daha Fazla

WHY ME??
DOES IT HURTS?
HE IS THERE
BLOOD
MEETING
CROSSBREED
EXTRA KNOWLEDGE
CONFUSION
RECONVENE
TRY TO
FIND
TRUTH
RUK💜
STRANGE
FINDING
DEPRAVED
INTOXICATED⚠️
SUCCESSFUL?
คุณอยู่ที่ไหน?
LIBERANDUM
👨‍🔬TRUTH ALWAYS WIN🧛‍♂️
SARANGHAE👬

NOT AGAIN

233 23 3
merson20 tarafından

*THIRD PERSON

The moment they felt that everything were going the way they wanted that time their fate played his part and there was a huge shock for them.

*ring *ring

Boun saw that his phone was ringing with his manger name highlighted in the screen, it was strange because she rarely calls her and moreover in the morning until unless he is late for work but that happen very rarely. Boun didn't thought very much and picked the call because he didn't want to disturb his Pao's sleep.

"Hello"

"Sir, you need to come to the office urgently right now!"

"Why what happened?"🤨

His all dizziness was vanished, due to tension his voice got raised a little bit and he didn't notice that Prem woke up because of that.

"What happened Hia?"🥱

His eyes were still half closed and but still bothered with the stress which is completely visible in his Hia's face.

"Nothing Pao, you sleep"

"Hello sir?"

The voice was still coming from the other side of the call, he quickly kept the phone near his ear

"Yes.. Yes  I'm listening"

"Sir as I said you have to come to the office as fast as possible"

Boun was able to hear a commotion in the background

"What's that noise?"

Boun asked and now Prem was not able to control himself, he snatched the phone and put the call in speaker mode.

"What the hell Prem!"

"What happened Sir?"

"You speak Phi"

"Ok, I was telling that Sir has to co.."

But she was interrupted by Boun

"Pao you sleep, I will go and talk to her outside the room"

He said politely and but Prem was firm in his decision and at last Boun didn't had any choice. After the manager told them everything they both immediately dressed up and left for the office. When they reach they saw a commotion in front of their cabin.

"What is happening here?!"

Boun shouted because of which there was a complete silence in the room

"At last you are here"

A voice came from the middle of the crowd and when the focussed their vision they saw Dr. Ariyasakul coming out of the crowd.

"What are you doing here?"😠

Prem asked in a ragging anger, Dr. went near them with his both hands inside the pocket of his pants and said

"You tried to play the game with me?"

"What game?"

But still he is staring at Boun even if Prem is answering everything. There was a complete silence for 5 mins then he again spoke.

"Ok, trying to be oversmart? wait for the results also then"😏

He gave a smirk to both of them and left the office like that. Boun could feel the terror raging in his body. But then in no time Prem saw that Boun was changing into his vampire form the way he looked like he saw him first time.

*thud

Boun was lying in the floor unconscious and Prem was shouting to call Dean. He took him to his cabin covering his whole face with his jacket and instructed everyone to not to allow anyone to disturb them.

After Dean fully checked them he called Prem and asked him

"See Prem, this thing has happened earlier also and at that time also I was wanting to tell him but I didn't because I wasn't sure about it"

"What is it Phi?!"😰

"Has he ever told you that he needs blood for his thirst?"

He nodded and said

"Yes phi he has said that he needs blood at least once in a week so every Sunday I used to give him the blood of any animal I'm able to get."

"Hmmm.... but he fainted because his body is having loss of liquid. I'm not talking about water but blood which he needs for his thirst."

"But that's not possible as it's only Tuesday and he fainted because of thirst?.. that nearly impossible!"

Dean nodded and thinking about then why did Boun fainted again.

"Has he ever drunk the blood of humans?"

Prem was shocked and shook his head very badly.

"That is why I think his body need blood but I'm not sure, let Boun wake up and then we will decide what to do"

Prem only nodded and sat beside Boun with his hands intertwined with his. When time passed and he slept with his head leaning on the stomach of Boun. But when he felt the movement he suddenly woke up and saw Boun was looking at him with a slight smile in his face.

"How are you P'Boun?!"

"I'm fine seeing my angel sleeping on my stomach"😊

Prem rolled his eyes and called Dean

"Boun we need to ask you a very important thing, see this thing has happened earlier also and we can't ignore this... don't know if it can cause worse than this"

"But people like me will die after the age of 100?"

"Yes, but still your heart is not cured that means your death is still hanging in your neck"

"So what should we do P'Dean?"🥺

Prem asked in a concerned or more in worried look. Boun placed his palm in his thigh and looked towards him and spoke in the best soft voice he could

"No matter what happen I'll never leave you"

There were tears in the eyes of Prem but he was controlling so that it won't fall of from his eyes.

"Ok ok! this thing never happen again that's why I'm telling you Boun tell me everything Dr. Ariyasakul told you when you changed from human to a vampire... each and everything!"

After Boun told everything to Dean, he took the chair and sat in front of both of them with his hands resting on his thighs and his finger intertwined with each other.

"I think... the animal blood is not curing your thirst"

"What.. I mean why?!"

"See why I don't know.. maybe you are growing so the requirements of your body is increasing with it"

"So what should we do?"

Prem asked him

"I think we should make him drink human's blood"

"What?! No! never!"😨

"See drinking animal blood is not curing so only thing left is human blood and morover vampire bats too drink human blood and I've read that they love that blood more than animal blood"

"But it's not right and... and..."

"And what phi?"🤔

"And Prem I can't drink blood of human the way I use to drink for animals"

Prem and Dean were confused. A clear cut tense could be seen in Boun's face, he rose up from his seat. At first he staggered but then controlled his motion and stood straight in his position and looked towards them.

"See humans blood has antibodies to protect their body and if any blood which I drank has antibodies for any type of animals or specially for bats then I will be killed with that blood only, which we thought as a medicine for me"

Prem and Dean were shocked but then suddenly Prem clapped his hand and started smiling

"What are smiling for Prem?"😒

Dean asked him with annoyance in his voice

"You said that you can't drink the blood of any human like this right but you have actually mated with me that means you can drink the blood of mine"

"Mated?! before marriage?!"😱

"Stop shouting... No Pao I can't drink your blood..it's dangerous!"

Boun just shook his head and went outside his cabin. Prem rose up from his seat and left the room like this leaving Dean alone there. Prem and Boun both reached their house and whole way Prem was trying to convince Boun but he ws firm with his decision.

"Prem stop being childish... I said no means No!"

"It's not me who is being childish but rather you.... I don't want to loose you can't you understand this simple thing"🥺

Prem started crying and Boun rushed towards him and hugged him. He patted his back and gave him a peck and said

"I understand everything... but a single mistake and it can even kill you"

"I know and I know this also that you won't do anyting because of which I have to die"

There was a assuring smile in the face of Prem but Boun was still not fully agreed with this idea

"Are you sure about it?"😕

He nodded happily and undressed his t-shirt but Boun was still stressed up. He holded both the palms of Prem with his and looked in his eyes and said with a concerened voice

"Tell me the moment it hurts you"

"Ohooo you are not going to fuck me, jut start it Hia!"

He smiled and leaned towards the end of neck and gave a light kiss there. There was only one thing he was chanting in his mind

'I shouldn't lick it'

Slowly he started changing himself from human to vampire, all his hair changed into greyish golden color, his eyes turning blue and his fangs transpiring out from gum. He could smell the sweet blood rush coming out from Prem's body but still that chanting was going in his mind.

He slowly and slowly inserted his fangs inside skin of Prem's body and the rush of blood which he could feel in his body from Pao's body was a heavenily feeling but then suddenly he could hear the moaning sound from the other side and the moment he was trying to pull out his fangs

"Don't dare you do it!"😠

He didn't said anything, after sometime when he felt that he had drink enough blood he pulled out his fangs and moved his gaze toward Prem's face but then suddenly Prem body loose the stand and he fell in the arms of Boun. He could see those marks and blood still rushing from those holes.

But before Prem closed his eyes

"I think I'm drained, I little much rest"

Boun nodded and gave him a peck in his lips and said

"I Love You Pao"😊

"I Love You too Hia!"☺

Here they both were having their romantic and lovely life and that time someone else is planning to destroy the happiness of both them. 

Happy New Year everyone! 🥳
Let this 2021 be filled with lots and lots of fun and happiness and more BounPrem contents...
Hope you all are safe and enjoying you new year.

And one more thing as new year has begin and so do my tension, our exam dates have been declared for the graduation from high school. So the updates will be little much slow but will try my best to at least give you once in 2 weeks...

Hope you all are enjoying and having a great 2021
                      Su Su Naa Guys!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.4K 2.7K 30
This is a Gemini and Fourth AU. When something unexpected happens between two people who have always been each other's first love, how will things ch...
52.1K 1.1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
150K 4.8K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
1.1K 61 14
A love story started with an accident. He loved him but didn't know how to tell him. He writes it down in his diary but didn't get the chance to giv...