All Because of Willow | A Lum...

By MNSJAFReads

Amity Blight, known as the top student at Hexside, finally works up the courage to ask out her human crush Lu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Awkward
Chapter 2: Secrets
Chapter 3: Ready
Chapter 4: Game
Chapter 6: Greenhouse
Chapter 7: Books
Chapter 8: Practice
Chapter 9: Lie
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Goodbye...
Chapter 12: Tricks
Epilouge
Final Authors Note~

Chapter 5: Plans

795 25 53
By MNSJAFReads

POV: Amity

"Would you please follow me?" His voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Of course, Emperor Belos." I kept my head down as we walked. I could feel people staring at me. When I had finally looked up we were in a room with a giant circle. A golden eye close to the center.

"Do you know what this is?" He finally looked back at me, then at the circle.

"I'm afraid not... but the eye in the middle looks awfully familiar."

"Remember that Owl Lady's suitcase that that wretched human destroyed..." he paused, seeming like he was trying to calm him self down a little, "We just built a better portal."

"Oh..." I stared at the portal. What's the point of going to the human world anyway?

"Your parents said that you were promising, so let's see if they were right."

"What do you mean?" My stomach sunk lower, knowing the Owl Lady may be apart of this.

"You will have a very special job. You will be leading Luz through the por-"

"Why would I do that?" I interrupted him accidentally. I just wanted him to rip the band aid off, "Sorry."

"It's quite alright. I'm happy to know you are... okay with this. Knowing that she is in your class?" He turned to me.

"Um... yeah. I don't talk to her much though." I laughed nervously.

"Interesting. Then it wouldn't be a problem killing her then." He looked back at the portal, calm. I could feel my heart stop, and then quickly speed up.

"Wh- what? Why would I do that?" I stammered.

"The titan thinks she's a danger to our society. Letting her stay here would be a problem, but having her go back to the human realm would mean humans may try to find us, meaning more people like her. We also can't kill her in the boiling isles since the body could easily be found, you must kill her soon after you two enter the portal. This is a top secret mission only a few people know about."

"I understand." I looked down, eyes wide.

"What's the matter? I thought you didn't know her."

"I don't it's just... I never killed someone before." I continued to stare down.

"I see... I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out from all that training your parents gave you."

"Of course. Thank you for this mission." I looked back at him. He did the same to me. I wanted to hurt him, like he wants me to do to Luz, but I can't.

"You can take the rest of the day off. I encourage you to come up with a plan since the portal will open in two days, which is when you will be doing this."

"Thank you for this opportunity."

"And if you choose to not complete this task." He turned away from me, "You will suffer the fate Edalyn was going to face, and your family will lose everything." Then he walked away, leaving me speechless.

As much as I hate the idea, I know what I have to do.

I have no choice.

I need to tell Luz that I'm apart of the emperors coven. I need to tell her everything. We need to come up with a plan to save her.

***

"LUZ!" I screamed as I got closer to her house, running as fast as I could. She was outside with Eda and Lilith practicing some glyph magic with plants.

"Hey Am, what's up?" Luz said, turning her attention over to me immediately.

"I need to tell you something... and it's bad." I looked at her, her expression dropped. Eda and Lilith walked over curiously. I closed my eyes and gulped.

"What's wrong?"

"Luz... please don't hate me..." I grabbed her hands and squeezed them tightly.

"I could never hate you, Amity."

"Luz... my parents made me join the emperors coven." I looked into her bright brown eyes as the started to space out, "I never wanted this, but there was nothing I could do." Luz ripped her hands out of mine and turned the other way.

"Amity... why didn't you tell me." She sounded hurt, rightfully so.

"I was worried you'd hate me, and I-" I checked my words carefully before continuing, afraid of confessing again, "I value our friendship and didn't want you to get mad at me."

"I guess I understand... I just wish you had trusted me enough to tell me."

"Luz. I do trust you. My parents wouldn't let me tell anyone from Hexside. Edric doesn't even know."

"Are you sure?" She looked up at me, her pretty brown eyes seeming hopeful.

"I'm sure... but I need to tell you why I came, and I think everyone's going to wanna hear this." I looked over at Lilith who seemed to immediately understand me.

"We should take this conversation inside." She said, I nodded in response. Everyone quickly gathered up the pencils and endless amounts of tiny paper, and brung them in the house.

"Aw, are you guys leaving me again, hoot hoot..." Hooty asked us, I glared at him and he quickly retracted back into the door. Don't even ask how that's possible because I have no idea.

When we came inside, Luz, Eda, and Lilith sat on the couch, Lilith keeping her distance. King jumped up on Luz's lap when she got settled and made me kinda jealous... wait... Why am I jealous of a demon?

"So what's so important?" Eda asked, seeming a little impatient. I didn't make the best impression on her since the last time I saw her was because I made Willow's memories light up in flames and now I'm here telling Luz I'm in the Emporer's coven. She's probably not going to take the upcoming news well.

"Well um... I don't know how to say this, but it needs to be said now before it's to late..." I took a deep breath and looked at Luz before saying, "EmporerBeloswantsmetokillLuz." I closed my eyes and let them process what they just heard. When I opened my eyes again everyone just looked at me like I was crazy, even King. The silence was very uncomfortable.

"How exactly do you know for sure?" Lilith asked me, the serious expression returning, but she seemed to be slightly panicking on the inside.

"Belos said he wanted me, of all people, to trick Luz and kill her myself. He has a portal to the human world and wants me to kill her there. In two days. And if I don't, I'll be turned to stone." I spoke slowly this time, keeping my voice at a volume only they should hear.

"Then kill me." Luz said, "If it means you can live, I'll die."

"Hold on, let's not go around killing ourselves just yet." Eda said, standing up and walking towards the window. She peeked though them and then shut the blinds, "There has to be another way."

"It'll be difficult to find a way, Eda." Lilith frowned, "Belos can easily hear your thoughts if he wanted to, if he has any suspicion at all that Amity will betray him, he'll just kill the two of them himself."

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"Well now that I think about it..." Everyone turned over to Luz who was standing up, King jumping off her lap as she did so. She ran upstairs and we could hear her looking for something. Then she came back with the third Good Witch Azura book and I knew what she was thinking.

"Luz, your a genius!" I smiled at her, beaming. Maybe this can work out after all.

"I'm confused, how can that book help us exactly?" Lilith asked, Luz rolled her eyes. I'm guessing she hasn't forgiven her yet, understandably.

"In the book, Good Witch Azura is faced with a similar situation." I said to Lilith.

"Correct, except it was with her crush and it wasn't a death thing..." Luz added.

"So, we can probably find a way to get Luz inside, destroy the portal for good, and make Belos think I killed her in the process!"

"Wait what?" King asked startled, "She's going home so soon?"

"Well yeah, there would probably never be another chance for her to return home. If we were to use an illusion, she'll be here for Titan knows how long."

"So I would never see you guys again?" Luz asked, the tone of the room dying back down.

"I guess not..." I looked away. Thoughts racing through my mind again, I walked a little closer to her and grabbed her free hand, staring into her eyes, "I'll find a way to find you Luz. It may take some time, but I'll do it. I promise." When I realized how close I was, my face started to heat up. I looked away from her and to the floor, but she kept holding my hand. My mini panic was interrupted by Eda.

"That's all great and all, but we need an actual plan."

"And a spell that will destroy the portal to a point it will be impossible to just reassemble. I have a few books with spells that might help."

"Where can we find this book exactly?" Eda asked. Lilith paused.

"My office. Emperor Belos hasn't let me get my stuff back, and I don't think he ever will. Amity will have to get it."

"What? Why me!" I asked, my hand slipping from Luz's.

"Youo the only one who can even get near the palace without being suspicious. Plus, your going to be the one preforming the spell."

"Fine... I'll try to do it without getting caught."

We spent the rest of the night putting the finishing touches on our plan. I said goodnight to Luz, and everyone else of course, before heading home. Thankfully, it was around the time I usually get home from work, so my parents didn't question me and I missed dinner so I could just sit in my room and think, which is what I need to do.

————————————————————
A/N: Yo yo yo, happy New Years! I wonder how many of you are reading this January 1st 🤔. Anyway, sorry for taking awhile for this chapter. I was reading THAT chapter in the Owl House Band AU I mentioned a few chapters ago and I was spending more time reading then writing because I got so invested- Still think you should check it out if you haven't yet. Also, just wondering, what do you think is better, Gravity Falls or Avatar the Last Airbender? Both are great series and I can't quite decide. Thanks for reading again! Don't know where'd I'd be without all of you 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 46 26
Luz Noceda and Amity Blight are in college.. I call it school.. Don't ask. They're 18 in the start and god knows what they are in the end. I don't re...
2.5K 38 35
Luz Noceda is a talented and art student at Hexside High, while Amity Blight is a high-achieving student with a reputation for being reserved and a p...
143K 4K 27
All her life, Luz Noceda has felt hopeless. Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum and an anxiety disorder, she has always struggled to socialize with others...
20.1K 538 37
A new student comes and joins the students of Hexside. Top student, Amity Blight, one day encounters them sleeping at her usual spot in the library. ...