Alternate|| VMINKOOK

By Jiminpedia

WARNING: This book contains- Angst, sexual content, mature language, violence, manipulation, mental illne... More

NULLA
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
Not an update
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
HATE
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
New books out

XV

1.3K 80 81
By Jiminpedia

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"Racing ideas flooded my mind."

"It seemed as though my mind was disintegrating, my inner life, my unconscious mind; started flooding my consciousness without a break."

~

It took a few weeks for the guys to find evidence, which meant a few weeks of this woman living in their house, which means a few weeks of Jimin healing and creating a bond with his 'mother'.

It was hard to get the evidence because they hid it well, but when you have a guy with an IQ of 148 and someone who can get into any database, anything is possible.

Jimin got closer to Jungkook as well since the boy wouldn't leave his side. 

Taehyung would stay with them, though, but Jungkook and Jimin thought that Taehyung was acting weird after a couple of days, but just blamed it on all the stress and task he was doing, which Jimin still doesn't know about.

Taehyung himself felt guilty every day. He was contemplating whether he should tell Jungkook and Jimin about what really happened, but every time he got the courage, Jimin would become clingy and needy towards him, or Jungkook would melt his heart by just telling him how much he loves him. He'd just lose the courage, and the guilt would just rise every day.

Hoseok was always busy, trying to avoid Jin because he knew for a fact that he wasn't good at lying and would end up telling Jin what he was doing. Of course, Jin was suspicious, but he had better things to do than question Hoseok.

Jin had to suck up to the woman that was living under their roof. Whatever it would take for him and her to basically become best friends, whether it was to massage her back every day before bed or become her personal assistant, which kind of made Jin become very hostile at times and would tell her to go fuck herself. It was hard to control what comes out of your mouth when you have a self-centered, bossy, spoiled woman bossing you around.

Yoongi would hardly be in the house to control his temper and keep his promise of not killing her. Instead, he would go out to his studio or sleep all day and away from the cause of his obscurity.

Namjoon was stressed out, mostly because of Yoongi glaring at him every time a day would pass, and he still hasn't found enough evidence. But to say he was full of excitement and relieved when he found enough evidence to even link to Jimin's actual mother and what had actually happened to her would be an understatement.

They didn't tell Jimin, though. They wanted to see if their leader would finally come to his sense since he is fully healed and ready to get back in the line of action, or if he is still gonna be oblivious to the fact that she wasn't his mother.

~

"Have you guys realized that Taehyung has been acting a bit weird lately, or is it just me?" Jimin asked as he walked into the kitchen, where everyone, excluding Taehyung and Jungkook. As they greeted Jimin's appearance, they started thinking about it.

"You know, I have been seeing him acting off a lot lately, but I just thought it was the stress of you being hurt, so I just left it" Jin shrugged.

"Isn't Taehyung always weird," Yoongi said as he ate candy from out of the jar.

"Well yeah," Jimin rolled his eyes, "But I'm talking about him being distant, always thinking about something, or being very quiet."

"He started to talk in his sleep," Namjoon stated

"What does he usually say, or is it some nonsense."

"Well, at first, it was just nonsense, but then all his sentences started to add up" Namjoon looked at everyone. "Like the first time he did, he was just muttering, I'm sorry, then the next night it was 'It should have been me' or 'You didn't deserve it. Every day it would just become more pitiful and full of grief and sadness."

"That still-"

"Hey guys," Jungkook came into the kitchen along with Taehyung by his side.

"Hey," Jin muttered before turning to the refrigerator. 

"What are you guys talking about."

"The ceiling."

"Jimin is healed."

"Jin is pregnant."

They all came with different excuses to answer Tahyung's question.

"Uhm, okay, I guess?"

"I'm not pregnant, you douche" Jin hit Namjoon on the head. 

"So which one was the truth."

"Jimin is healed," Hoseok said as he nodded furiously. "That's what we were talking about. Nothing else. It's not like we were talking about-"

"Oooookay then," Yoongi cut him off by covering his mouth, "I think this little fella had too much candy. I should put him to bed" Yoongi dragged Hoseok upstairs.

"Jimin, that reminds me" Taehyung went out of the room and came back with a ring. "It's a get well soon ring, but since you already got better, keep it as a......I don't know, man, keep the damn ring" He shoved it into Jimin's hold

"Thank you," Jimin inspected the ring. "It's cute; I'll wear it forever."

"So what about me," Jin said, offended, "I practically saved his life."

"Cutting him open and removing a damn bullet successfully, then closing him back up. A lot of those don't have positive outcomes; you know" Jin folded his arms as he looked at them.

"And you get all my kisses" Taehyung smiled as he walked over to Jin and kissed all over his face.

"Okay, that's enough" Jin laughed as he tried to push away the younger from him.

"Hey so, I won't be home tonight. My mom wants us to go take a little walk at the beach, you know, to get to know each other a bit more, and away from you guys" Jimin brought up a different topic.

"I'll come with you," Jungkook spoke up.

"No, you will not" Jimin looked at him. "You've spent way too much time with me. Give me a break to be with my mom."

"But, I just wanted to go to the beach too" Jungkook looked down and sighed a theatrical sigh.

"No, and that's the end of it," Jimin said in a serious tone which caused the younger to stop acting like a brat.

"Anyways," Namjoon broke the tension, "Jimin, oh, do I have somethings to show you."

"What is it, hyung."

"Let's see if you are smart enough to find out on your own" he bopped his nose before walking away, always having his laptop with him.

"That hyung is strange" Jimin shook his head "So what do you guys wanna do in the meantime."

"Oh no," Jin then walked out of the kitchen. "I shall not be involved."

"Hey, I just realized I still haven't given my answer." 

"What answer," Taehyung asked, confused

"My answer to us being in a relationship." 

And that's where Taehyung got lost in his thoughts again. His smile slowly fading away as he went deeper into his thoughts, his palm getting sweaty and his heart beating so fast just by thinking about it.

"Tae, you alright" Jimin poked his side.

"I uh," Taehyung sighed, "I need to talk to you guys about something." 

"About what," Jungkook asked the boy.

"Let's go to the room first. I don't wanna talk in here."

"Uh, okay," and they walked in silence as they headed to their room. The walk felt like hours, which was only just a minute and a half.

 Finally, they reached the room, and Taehyung started pacing.

He started thinking about it again. Of course, he is gonna tell them, starting from the beginning. 

But what would be their reactions? 

He started thinking about the what-ifs, all the negative outcomes. He started fearing that they wouldn't forgive him.

 It was hard enough that he hadn't forgiven himself, but the thought of them not forgiving him was enough for him to be rethinking this whole situation.

What if they don't want him anymore 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 1.1K 34
Finding the missing you | BTS OT7 At the end of every decade, all living things will grieve. Sad indeed when nature loses its beauty. To maintain joy...
93.5K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...
91.6K 7.2K 27
"It's unethical to play with someone else's feelings for the benefit of your own love life, Hoseok." = Highest Rank: #1 yoonseok #5 sope #46 hobi #15...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...